ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

We Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionWe Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG - Page 3 EmptyRe: We Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere.....

A gasp came from a young man who is about in his early twenties(22). He gets up from the grassy field, located just about a few miles outside of the forest area. It is around 1:15AM, the events that led up to this point are very blurry for him as all he remembered was he was walking home at night as his car broke down and city transportation couldn't get him to his base of operations. He remembered being attacked, very badly. He looked down and checked himself. He seems fine, no blood, not even the occasional bumps and bruises one gets when being mugged.

He gets up and picks up his glasses, running his hand over his hair

We Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG - Page 3 Anime-10

He noticed something laying on the ground, the sight was enough to make him throw up. The body was almost unrecognizable, mangled to extreme lengths… arms were gone, eyes were gouged out, face torn beyond recognition, and claw marks that dripped a crimson red. The only thing that he recognized is the glasses of the victim, making out as much as he can he noticed the frame of the glasses and looked at the rest of the remains. He then realized the horror thats before him. The unfortunate individual, was him.

A woman walked through the field, enjoying the starry night sky. She was so enjoying the peace and quiet that she didn't see it. She tripped over something and landed on her face. "Ow! owwww...did I fall in a hole or....AAAAGH!" The woman screamed as she saw the remains of the body and backed away and passed right through him.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FntsUt65_RI/TYZ9L4MpkNI/AAAAAAAATvY/6pnfkoQOgqk/s1600/sentai1582.jpg
She paused for a second and looked up at him. "B-b-body.....there's a body."

" No, no, no,no,no!!" The young man said with both of his hands to the back of his neck(This has to be some kind of dream) he said as he looked at his mangled corpse. Not noticing the woman as he's still too freaked out

descriptionWe Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG - Page 3 EmptyRe: We Are The Night: A Supernatural Horor NuCAU RPG

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere.....

A gasp came from a young man who is about in his early twenties(22). He gets up from the grassy field, located just about a few miles outside of the forest area. It is around 1:15AM, the events that led up to this point are very blurry for him as all he remembered was he was walking home at night as his car broke down and city transportation couldn't get him to his base of operations. He remembered being attacked, very badly. He looked down and checked himself. He seems fine, no blood, not even the occasional bumps and bruises one gets when being mugged.

He noticed something laying on the ground, the sight was enough to make him throw up. The body was almost unrecognizable, mangled to extreme lengths… arms were gone, eyes were gouged out, face torn beyond recognition, and claw marks that dripped a crimson red. The only thing that he recognized is the glasses of the victim, making out as much as he can he noticed the frame of the glasses and looked at the rest of the remains. He then realized the horror thats before him. The unfortunate individual, was him.

A woman walked through the field, enjoying the starry night sky. She was so enjoying the peace and quiet that she didn't see it. She tripped over something and landed on her face. "Ow! owwww...did I fall in a hole or....AAAAGH!" The woman screamed as she saw the remains of the body and backed away and passed right through him.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FntsUt65_RI/TYZ9L4MpkNI/AAAAAAAATvY/6pnfkoQOgqk/s1600/sentai1582.jpg

" No, no, no,no,no!!" The young man said with both of his hands to the back of his neck(This has to be some kind of dream) he said as he looked at his mangled corpse. Not noticing the woman as he's still too freaked out

She quickly began dialing the police. "Police, there is a mangled body here! I am out in a field five miles outside of the forest! Yes, yes, I will wait here. Come quickly."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Elsewhere.....

She quickly began dialing the police. "Police, there is a mangled body here! I am out in a field five miles outside of the forest! Yes, yes, I will wait here. Come quickly."
He took a few minutes to collect himself" I'm right here, please hear me. Please"

OT: Damn just a few post in and I'm already feeling bad for the guy Crying or Very sad Same with the lady who found him

more_horiz
The woman turned to him. "Yes, yes, I can hear you. The police are on their way sir....are you alright? Did you see what happened here?"

more_horiz
OT: Just to make sure there is no confusion. The guy is a ghost Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Girl has ESP.  Razz 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Derrick stayed in his hotel until nightfall, keeping the curtains drawn. A few times room service knocked on the door but Derrick told them he was fine and sent them away. He tried his best to sleep but the fangs kept tingling, he could smell the blood in everybody in the hotel. There was so much of it, so many that he could just tear into, rip open their throats and drain their bodies dry. But Derrick grabbed the bed and squeezed his eyes shut, forcing such thoughts to the back of his head. When night came, he got up, showered and threw on clothes and walked right out and into the night.

Derrick walked the streets. It was strange, he didn't even feel the cold. Was it cold? He couldn't tell. He figured that he'd feel if it was hot, wouldn't he? Yes he would. The wind was blowing, he could feel that. Shrugging, Derrick continued on, trying to avoid crowds. He could smell the blood pumping through their veins. However, since he was not familiar with this new city, he soon found himself lost. At least it was a nice night out. Then, there was light. Not sunlight but....car lights...no...truck lights. Derrick stepped off the road and walked along the side. The truck got closer, closer, traveling at over a hundred miles per hour. Glancing back, Derrick discovered to his shock that the truck was heading right towards him. Derrick started running, his super speed allowing him to easily outrun it. "Damn drunk." He laughed and walked on. It didn't take too long for the lights to fall on him again. Turning around, Derrick saw the truck racing towards him again. It was fast. A truck that size shouldn't be able to go that fast. Derrick timed it and dived to the side, rolled, got to his feet and raced along the truck, leaping up and grabbing it and poking his head inside to take a look at the driver. He blinked. There was no one driving. The truck turned and fell on it's side, trying to crush him. Derrick leaped free and landed clear of the truck, watching as it crashed and went completely off the road, going off a bridge but not hitting the ground. Derrick blitzed over to where it fell. There was no sign of the truck anywhere....

"Okay....what the hell was that?"

He searched up and down the road but there was no sign of it anywhere. "Weird. So now I've gone from f-ing vampires to ghost trucks....fine." He walked away. "Might as well do what they do in the movies: Hit a bar for information."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Derrick stayed in his hotel until nightfall, keeping the curtains drawn. A few times room service knocked on the door but Derrick told them he was fine and sent them away. He tried his best to sleep but the fangs kept tingling, he could smell the blood in everybody in the hotel. There was so much of it, so many that he could just tear into, rip open their throats and drain their bodies dry. But Derrick grabbed the bed and squeezed his eyes shut, forcing such thoughts to the back of his head. When night came, he got up, showered and threw on clothes and walked right out and into the night.

Derrick walked the streets. It was strange, he didn't even feel the cold. Was it cold? He couldn't tell. He figured that he'd feel if it was hot, wouldn't he? Yes he would. The wind was blowing, he could feel that. Shrugging, Derrick continued on, trying to avoid crowds. He could smell the blood pumping through their veins. However, since he was not familiar with this new city, he soon found himself lost. At least it was a nice night out. Then, there was light. Not sunlight but....car lights...no...truck lights. Derrick stepped off the road and walked along the side. The truck got closer, closer, traveling at over a hundred miles per hour. Glancing back, Derrick discovered to his shock that the truck was heading right towards him. Derrick started running, his super speed allowing him to easily outrun it. "Damn drunk." He laughed and walked on. It didn't take too long for the lights to fall on him again. Turning around, Derrick saw the truck racing towards him again. It was fast. A truck that size shouldn't be able to go that fast. Derrick timed it and dived to the side, rolled, got to his feet and raced along the truck, leaping up and grabbing it and poking his head inside to take a look at the driver. He blinked. There was no one driving. The truck turned and fell on it's side, trying to crush him. Derrick leaped free and landed clear of the truck, watching as it crashed and went completely off the road, going off a bridge but not hitting the ground. Derrick blitzed over to where it fell. There was no sign of the truck anywhere....

He searched up and down the road but there was no sign of it anywhere. "Weird. So now I've gone from f-ing vampires to ghost trucks....fine." He walked away. "Might as well do what they do in the movies: Hit a bar for information."

Derrick walked into a drinking bar and decided it was a mistake right away. Along with his superhuman senses picking up everything inside, he also could sense the blood of everybody inside. Derrick felt his fangs tingling but fought it, trying to keep it under control. Sitting down, he minded his own business. It was a dimly lit bar, with tunes playing out of a jukebox and men chatting about various subjects as waitresses passed around drinks.
"You need something kid?" "Ahhh, I was hoping for information." "Like what?" "Do you guys know anything about a ghost truck?" "A what now?" The man next to him laughed. "A truck that appears out of nowhere, tries to run you over and then vanishes without a trace?" Derrick listed.
"...Whatchu talking about kid?" "Derrick." "Who?" "My name. It's Derrick and I'm talking about that truck that tried to squash me and then I leaped out of the way and when it crashed, I went to look and...then it was gone. Like it was never there."
"You've been drinking."
"I...well, I could use one." He admitted, hoping that some booze would take his mind off the smell of the blood of everybody around him. "How about a...beer."
The bartender gave him one and Derrick tried to drink it...but felt it burning his throat. It tasted horrible. Nevertheless, he smiled and continued drinking. "Thank you. But, seriously, about this truck man.."

While he was talking and trying to get information about the ghost truck, a trucker came in, nodding to some of the other men in there and took a seat at a table where others greeted him. Derrick could hear them clearly but didn't pay much attention to it, though he did one of them refer to him. The new arrival glanced back at him but then assured his friends it wasn't a problem. Things continued in peace until a waitress brought the men their drinks and everything went south.

A conversation soon turned into an argument. Derrick looked up to see the man hassling the waitress, a twenty-something blonde woman. The thug grabbed at her skirt.

"-c'mon, girly. Give me a peek."

She pulled away from him, balancing an empty tray.

"You're drunk and not my type anyway, back off." she said. "I'm serious."

A leer and a snort indicated just how little he cared what she thought. He grabbed her backside, earning a roar of laughter from his drinking buddies.
"Knock it off!" The waitress warned him.

She slapped the punks hand away and took a step backward, but then he grabbed her wrist to keep her from leaving and started pulling on the woman and the thug and his friends laughed. "I'll be right back." He said to the bartender and walked over, despite the bartender's warnings. The other men in the bar snickered, hoping for a good fight. "That's enough!" He said and pulled the waitress away from them. The first thing she noticed was how strong his grip was and the second was how incredibly cold his hand was. The trucker, angry at not only having his fun interrupted but at some young punk standing up to him, slammed down his drink and stood up so quickly he knocked over his chair. The man was big, a head taller than Derrick and built like a linebacker. He had a thick beard around his face of blonde hair and his dark eyes were glaring death at Derrick. The man would have, without a doubt, been fully capable of handing Derrick his ass on a plate in a fight, that is, if he was still human. "What'd you say to me f-g?" "I said: Enough. Take your stupid flannel shirt and stupid hat and the get the hell out of here."
"That's enough man, you don't need to-" "Or you'll what?" He challenged. "What are you gonna do you puny little twig?!" He tried to shove Derrick...who didn't even budge. The trucker tried grabbing his jacket but Derrick promptly grabbed him by the throat and turned and slammed him down on the table, tilting it down and causing the drinks to spill out onto the floor, the glasses shattering. The trucker tried to break his grip but Derrick's ice cold arm was like steel. He pulled himself back and the trucker coughed and hacked as his friends helped him up. "Let's step outside."
"F-fine...let's."
Derrick walked outside with them, assuring the bartender that he would pay for the drinks.

more_horiz
"Dem boys bout to get effed in the a" the bartender would mutter, with the waitress staring at him

OOC: wanna see where this goes :O

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Derrick walked into a drinking bar and decided it was a mistake right away. Along with his superhuman senses picking up everything inside, he also could sense the blood of everybody inside. Derrick felt his fangs tingling but fought it, trying to keep it under control. Sitting down, he minded his own business. It was a dimly lit bar, with tunes playing out of a jukebox and men chatting about various subjects as waitresses passed around drinks.
"You need something kid?" "Ahhh, I was hoping for information." "Like what?" "Do you guys know anything about a ghost truck?" "A what now?" The man next to him laughed. "A truck that appears out of nowhere, tries to run you over and then vanishes without a trace?" Derrick listed.
"...Whatchu talking about kid?" "Derrick." "Who?" "My name. It's Derrick and I'm talking about that truck that tried to squash me and then I leaped out of the way and when it crashed, I went to look and...then it was gone. Like it was never there."
"You've been drinking."
"I...well, I could use one." He admitted, hoping that some booze would take his mind off the smell of the blood of everybody around him. "How about a...beer."
The bartender gave him one and Derrick tried to drink it...but felt it burning his throat. It tasted horrible. Nevertheless, he smiled and continued drinking. "Thank you. But, seriously, about this truck man.."

While he was talking and trying to get information about the ghost truck, a trucker came in, nodding to some of the other men in there and took a seat at a table where others greeted him. Derrick could hear them clearly but didn't pay much attention to it, though he did one of them refer to him. The new arrival glanced back at him but then assured his friends it wasn't a problem. Things continued in peace until a waitress brought the men their drinks and everything went south.

A conversation soon turned into an argument. Derrick looked up to see the man hassling the waitress, a twenty-something blonde woman. The thug grabbed at her skirt.

A leer and a snort indicated just how little he cared what she thought. He grabbed her backside, earning a roar of laughter from his drinking buddies.

She slapped the punks hand away and took a step backward, but then he grabbed her wrist to keep her from leaving and started pulling on the woman and the thug and his friends laughed. "I'll be right back." He said to the bartender and walked over, despite the bartender's warnings. The other men in the bar snickered, hoping for a good fight. "That's enough!" He said and pulled the waitress away from them. The first thing she noticed was how strong his grip was and the second was how incredibly cold his hand was. The trucker, angry at not only having his fun interrupted but at some young punk standing up to him, slammed down his drink and stood up so quickly he knocked over his chair. The man was big, a head taller than Derrick and built like a linebacker. He had a thick beard around his face of blonde hair and his dark eyes were glaring death at Derrick. The man would have, without a doubt, been fully capable of handing Derrick his ass on a plate in a fight, that is, if he was still human. "What'd you say to me f-g?" "I said: Enough. Take your stupid flannel shirt and stupid hat and the get the hell out of here."
"That's enough man, you don't need to-" "Or you'll what?" He challenged. "What are you gonna do you puny little twig?!" He tried to shove Derrick...who didn't even budge. The trucker tried grabbing his jacket but Derrick promptly grabbed him by the throat and turned and slammed him down on the table, tilting it down and causing the drinks to spill out onto the floor, the glasses shattering. The trucker tried to break his grip but Derrick's ice cold arm was like steel. He pulled himself back and the trucker coughed and hacked as his friends helped him up. "Let's step outside."
"F-fine...let's."
Derrick walked outside with them, assuring the bartender that he would pay for the drinks.

Derrick calmly placed his hands in his pockets as the thugs surrounded him. "I don't suppose any of you happen to know about that ghost truck thing, do you?" "There ain't no ghost truck boy!" "You mean, there is no ghost truck, sir." Derrick corrected. "Don't you go correctin' me!" The man swung at Derrick who dashed forward in a short distance and hit the thug in the chest, sending him flying backwards a few feet away and knocking him right out. "K-kill him. KILL HIM!" The remaining five men rushed him all at once. Derrick grabbed the closest man and turned around and swung him into man number two and then turned around and tossed him into man number three, knocking out three men before anybody watching could see him move. Before those watching could process his movements, Derrick dashed towards the fourth man and smacked him down, knocking him right out.
A second later, Derrick was standing behind the ringleader. Derrick twisted his arm behind his back and walked both of them back to the bar and Derrick shoved him down to the bar floor in front of the waitress. "Apologize to her now." "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I won't do it again! Please, call him off already!"
The waitress poured a glass of beer on the man's face. "Fine. Just get out of here." The man nodded and ran off.
"Punk." Derrick shook his head and reached into his pockets and pulled out quite a bit of cash and handed it to the bartender. "Here you go. I hope this pays for everything.

As for where Derrick got that cash? He pick pocketed the thugs in the middle of the fight before anybody could see it.  Cool 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You've been drinking."

"F-fine...let's."

Derrick calmly placed his hands in his pockets as the thugs surrounded him. "I don't suppose any of you happen to know about that ghost truck thing, do you?" "There ain't no ghost truck boy!" "You mean, there is no ghost truck, sir." Derrick corrected. "Don't you go correctin' me!" The man swung at Derrick who dashed forward in a short distance and hit the thug in the chest, sending him flying backwards a few feet away and knocking him right out. "K-kill him. KILL HIM!" The remaining five men rushed him all at once. Derrick grabbed the closest man and turned around and swung him into man number two and then turned around and tossed him into man number three, knocking out three men before anybody watching could see him move. Before those watching could process his movements, Derrick dashed towards the fourth man and smacked him down, knocking him right out.
A second later, Derrick was standing behind the ringleader. Derrick twisted his arm behind his back and walked both of them back to the bar and Derrick shoved him down to the bar floor in front of the waitress. "Apologize to her now." "I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I won't do it again! Please, call him off already!"
The waitress poured a glass of beer on the man's face. "Fine. Just get out of here." The man nodded and ran off.
"Punk." Derrick shook his head and reached into his pockets and pulled out quite a bit of cash and handed it to the bartender. "Here you go. I hope this pays for everything."

As for where Derrick got that cash? He pick pocketed the thugs in the middle of the fight before anybody could see it.  Cool 

The waitress walked over. "Daaamn, you're strong man. You work out?"
"At the gym. Various gyms."
"How's about a drink hero?"
He glanced at her and he could smell the blood pumping through her veins, he could hear her heart beating, the blood moving around inside of her. That sweet, sweet, blood. Rip open her throat, drink it all! Slaughter them and bathe in their blood. So sweet. Thirsty. Must drink.
He pulled himself back and shook his head. "I'm fine, really. I wouldn't mind some information though...what is with this ghost truck thing?"
"And why do you want to know about that?"
"Oh, you know, late night jogging and then some psycho tries to run me down. By, pure luck, I gave him the slip and it went off the edge and when I ran to inspect the wreckage...it was gone!"
Everybody in the room was quiet. "So, you really have seen it huh?"
"Poor thing." The waitress put a hand on him and then immediately jerked it back. It felt like she was touching ice! Freezing cold ice! She breathed on it and rubbed her cold hand to warm it up. "...Sorry. Cold night out."
"It's...it's okay." She tried to warm her hand.
"Alright kiddo, you wanna know the story?"
"Yeah, tell me everything."

more_horiz
Ah. Real vampires! Take notes tween vamps! Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You've been drinking."

"F-fine...let's."

"Punk." Derrick shook his head and reached into his pockets and pulled out quite a bit of cash and handed it to the bartender. "Here you go. I hope this pays for everything."

He glanced at her and he could smell the blood pumping through her veins, he could hear her heart beating, the blood moving around inside of her. That sweet, sweet, blood. Rip open her throat, drink it all! Slaughter them and bathe in their blood. So sweet. Thirsty. Must drink.
He pulled himself back and shook his head. "I'm fine, really. I wouldn't mind some information though...what is with this ghost truck thing?"
"Oh, you know, late night jogging and then some psycho tries to run me down. By, pure luck, I gave him the slip and it went off the edge and when I ran to inspect the wreckage...it was gone!"
"Poor thing." The waitress put a hand on him and then immediately jerked it back. It felt like she was touching ice! Freezing cold ice! She breathed on it and rubbed her cold hand to warm it up. "...Sorry. Cold night out."

"It started about a month ago. Random accidents on the road, collisions, people being found run over on the road. The police investigated it, but the only thing they found was that it was a truck. They couldn't figure out who was doing it. Eventually, they started setting curfews for everybody and set up a trap, a roadblock complete with their men with guns drawn."
"I'm guessing it didn't work?"
"No. There were some survivors, but most of them were turned into roadkill. Some of us tried to leave the town, but nobody made it out. People could come into town, but they never left."
Derrick drummed his fingers on the bar. "Why didn't you call anybody?"
"It never worked. We just couldn't get into contact with anybody."
"A lot of folks are being in denial, some are barricading themselves in, others are still trying to escape. Most of us are avoiding the roads. Nobody knows who this killer is, but we're stuck." The waitress said.
"People say it's an 18-wheeler with a skull face. When he runs someone down, you hear a howling laugh."
"So there's an evil truck running around, we can't get word out, we can't call for help and I'm stuck in it with all of you eh?"
"I'm sorry. We've tried warning people away, but nothing worked."
Derrick stood up. "Alright then. Guess I'll go figure out a way to deal with this."
"Are you crazy?! We've tried trapping it, we've tried fighting it, we've tried finding it but nothing has worked! You'll be killed!"
"I've faced death before and I'm still standing. Trust me, I'm the best suited person to handle this. I'll see you tomorrow night." He said and walked off into the night.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Oh, I have an idea! What if, since she can see and speak with him, what if she has ESP? Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You've been drinking."

"F-fine...let's."

"It started about a month ago. Random accidents on the road, collisions, people being found run over on the road. The police investigated it, but the only thing they found was that it was a truck. They couldn't figure out who was doing it. Eventually, they started setting curfews for everybody and set up a trap, a roadblock complete with their men with guns drawn."
"No. There were some survivors, but most of them were turned into roadkill. Some of us tried to leave the town, but nobody made it out. People could come into town, but they never left."
"A lot of folks are being in denial, some are barricading themselves in, others are still trying to escape. Most of us are avoiding the roads. Nobody knows who this killer is, but we're stuck." The waitress said.
"People say it's an 18-wheeler with a skull face. When he runs someone down, you hear a howling laugh."
"So there's an evil truck running around, we can't get word out, we can't call for help and I'm stuck in it with all of you eh?"
Derrick stood up. "Alright then. Guess I'll go figure out a way to deal with this."
"Are you crazy?! We've tried trapping it, we've tried fighting it, we've tried finding it but nothing has worked! You'll be killed!"
"I've faced death before and I'm still standing. Trust me, I'm the best suited person to handle this. I'll see you tomorrow night." He said and walked off into the night.  

"Okay, well, that cool and all but...now what? How do I find this freaking thing?" Derrick asked himself. "Guess the best way would be to walk the roads and see what comes up." On the way, he looked in the window of a car to check his reflection. No dice. He smirked and shook his head and walked on. "The lady said I was cold to the touch....cold as the grave maybe?" He looked at his hand. "I guess...it would be like holding a freezing cold glass or soda for a long time, only all over your body, and then being dipped into a pool of ice, staying under for an hour and then tapping somebody on the back....maybe." He shrugged and looked in the windows of stores he passed by. No reflection.
Derrick noticed people walking on sidewalks. They were frantically looking around for any signs of the truck. His fangs tingled. He needed to feed and soon. He wanted the blood so badly! He wanted to rip open their throats and drink until they were dried up prunes! Rip open their chests and devour their herats. He could do it to! Nobody would be able to stop him. His 'breathing' started to become more rapid, his hands shook, his eyes turned red and...he stopped and punched himself across the face. That brought him back. He walked over to a sign and rested against it, averting his eyes as the couple turned and continued down the sidewalk, keeping their backs against the shops.
Once they were gone, Derrick recovered and turned and ran and jumped to the top of a shop and rested there. "Okay....first....I need to get a handle on this. I can't help anybody if I'm always freaking out like I'm some kind of crack addict. F-k!" He fell down on his back and covered his eyes with his arm. "What can I do? I can't kill people...and can I even drink animal blood? Why would I even...waaaait. Wait." He smacked his forehead. "I am over-thinking this." Derrick realized and sat up. He fished out his phone and looked up the most local blood bank and the directions to it. "...Huh. Not too far from here. I mean...it's donated anyway, right? And also, I'm not hurting any living people this way, right? So, it should be okay." He reasoned.
Memorizing the directions, he pocketed his phone and got ready to move.

more_horiz
Genre Savvy Derrick! Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Genre Savvy Derrick! Very Happy

Damn right! Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You've been drinking."

"F-fine...let's."

"Okay, well, that cool and all but...now what? How do I find this freaking thing?" Derrick asked himself. "Guess the best way would be to walk the roads and see what comes up." On the way, he looked in the window of a car to check his reflection. No dice. He smirked and shook his head and walked on. "The lady said I was cold to the touch....cold as the grave maybe?" He looked at his hand. "I guess...it would be like holding a freezing cold glass or soda for a long time, only all over your body, and then being dipped into a pool of ice, staying under for an hour and then tapping somebody on the back....maybe." He shrugged and looked in the windows of stores he passed by. No reflection.
Derrick noticed people walking on sidewalks. They were frantically looking around for any signs of the truck. His fangs tingled. He needed to feed and soon. He wanted the blood so badly! He wanted to rip open their throats and drink until they were dried up prunes! Rip open their chests and devour their herats. He could do it to! Nobody would be able to stop him. His 'breathing' started to become more rapid, his hands shook, his eyes turned red and...he stopped and punched himself across the face. That brought him back. He walked over to a sign and rested against it, averting his eyes as the couple turned and continued down the sidewalk, keeping their backs against the shops.
Once they were gone, Derrick recovered and turned and ran and jumped to the top of a shop and rested there. "Okay....first....I need to get a handle on this. I can't help anybody if I'm always freaking out like I'm some kind of crack addict. F-k!" He fell down on his back and covered his eyes with his arm. "What can I do? I can't kill people...and can I even drink animal blood? Why would I even...waaaait. Wait." He smacked his forehead. "I am over-thinking this." Derrick realized and sat up. He fished out his phone and looked up the most local blood bank and the directions to it. "...Huh. Not too far from here. I mean...it's donated anyway, right? And also, I'm not hurting any living people this way, right? So, it should be okay." He reasoned.

Derrick jumped from one rooftop, across the street, and onto the next one, landing in a crouch. "Oh man this is cool!" He ran to the next one and jumped over, then to the next building and then the next, quickly crossing the town. "You know, once I'm fully fed, I could use this to scour the rest of the town with ease."
He soon reached the blood bank and smelled the delicious blood within it. He jumped over to the roof and crouched down and listened. Fortunately, there were no guards here, so he could get in and out with what he needed.
Dropping down, he took a walk around it until he found a window inside and he forced it open and broke the lock and climbed inside. Dusting his hands off, he walked around until he found where the blood was stored and opened it up. "Hooo mama. Jackpot." He took three full bags and ran outside with them, closing the window behind himself and jumping back on top of the roof. Unable to restrain himself any longer, Derrick ripped open the bag and titled his head back and poured the bag into his mouth. His eyes turned red and he began making deep, guttural growling noises as he drank down the blood, continuing to drink it until it was empty and he licked the bottom of the bag and threw it down and he began wiping his mouth with his hands and licking them. He then snatched up the second bag, tore it open as well and drank the blood. Once it was empty, he threw it down and roared at the sky as the blood fueled his body. Regaining his senses, he stood up and licked his lips. "Oh. I needed that." He felt strong. Much, much, stronger than before. Stronger than the last time he drank blood. Faster, stronger, more aware of his surroundings. His senses became sharper now and he could hear everything going on around the city and closed his eyes and listened to the night sounds.
He then heard screams and a truck horn blaring. He turned his head. "So now you're revealing yourself eh? Fine, I'll be right there." He scooped up the third blood bag and pocketed it before running off across the city to confront the truck.

A young couple screamed as they frantically ran down the street. Behind them, the massive truck blared it's horn as it smashed through cars in the street and ran right over them. The couple tried to go onto the sidewalk but the truck simply followed them onto it and sped up further, rapidly closing in on the young couple. And then they heard the laughter. The mad, deranged laughter coming from the truck as it's headlights turned dark red and just as it was almost on top of them, a blur rushed across the street, flew in front of the truck, grabbed the couple while doing so and kicked off of the store door so hard the door broke and then flew to the other side of the street and set them down. The whiplash was painful and they were breathing extremely hard along with being confused as to what the hell just happened.
The truck continued on for a time before turning around. Derrick smiled and walked into the street to challenge it. "You two get indoors and stay there until this thing's dead." He ordered the couple and he started walking down the middle of the street as the truck sped up to charge him. "Okay, asshole! Let's settle this like men!"

more_horiz
You can do it Derrick, I believe in you!!!

more_horiz
Death truckaaahhhh

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

"You've been drinking."

"F-fine...let's."

Derrick jumped from one rooftop, across the street, and onto the next one, landing in a crouch. "Oh man this is cool!" He ran to the next one and jumped over, then to the next building and then the next, quickly crossing the town. "You know, once I'm fully fed, I could use this to scour the rest of the town with ease."
He soon reached the blood bank and smelled the delicious blood within it. He jumped over to the roof and crouched down and listened. Fortunately, there were no guards here, so he could get in and out with what he needed.
Dropping down, he took a walk around it until he found a window inside and he forced it open and broke the lock and climbed inside. Dusting his hands off, he walked around until he found where the blood was stored and opened it up. "Hooo mama. Jackpot." He took three full bags and ran outside with them, closing the window behind himself and jumping back on top of the roof. Unable to restrain himself any longer, Derrick ripped open the bag and titled his head back and poured the bag into his mouth. His eyes turned red and he began making deep, guttural growling noises as he drank down the blood, continuing to drink it until it was empty and he licked the bottom of the bag and threw it down and he began wiping his mouth with his hands and licking them. He then snatched up the second bag, tore it open as well and drank the blood. Once it was empty, he threw it down and roared at the sky as the blood fueled his body. Regaining his senses, he stood up and licked his lips. "Oh. I needed that." He felt strong. Much, much, stronger than before. Stronger than the last time he drank blood. Faster, stronger, more aware of his surroundings. His senses became sharper now and he could hear everything going on around the city and closed his eyes and listened to the night sounds.
He then heard screams and a truck horn blaring. He turned his head. "So now you're revealing yourself eh? Fine, I'll be right there." He scooped up the third blood bag and pocketed it before running off across the city to confront the truck.

A young couple screamed as they frantically ran down the street. Behind them, the massive truck blared it's horn as it smashed through cars in the street and ran right over them. The couple tried to go onto the sidewalk but the truck simply followed them onto it and sped up further, rapidly closing in on the young couple. And then they heard the laughter. The mad, deranged laughter coming from the truck as it's headlights turned dark red and just as it was almost on top of them, a blur rushed across the street, flew in front of the truck, grabbed the couple while doing so and kicked off of the store door so hard the door broke and then flew to the other side of the street and set them down. The whiplash was painful and they were breathing extremely hard along with being confused as to what the hell just happened.
The truck continued on for a time before turning around. Derrick smiled and walked into the street to challenge it. "You two get indoors and stay there until this thing's dead." He ordered the couple and he started walking down the middle of the street as the truck sped up to charge him. "Okay, asshole! Let's settle this like men!"

Erik ran towards it, jumped forward and threw a hay-maker at it, shattering the side window, spraying broken metal and glass and blood everywhere, earning him a scream of pain from the demon as part of it's body was broken off. Blood and oil sprayed down from the points between it and the demon turned and tried to swing it's trailer into him but Erik jumped over it and landed on the ground and ran forward and punched out another mirror with the same result as of the first. Erik grinned, revealing his fangs as the demonic blood splashed onto his face. He began to laugh, enjoying the carnage. "BAAASTAAARD!" The truck demon howled. "HHHOW DAARE YOU!" His headlights turned blood red as they faced each other. "WHHHAAAT ARE YOU?!"

"Me? I'm just a Vampire Passing Through."

"VVAAAAMMMPIRE?!" He shouted, surprised. "WHHHY WOULD A VAAAAMPIRE CARRRE ABOUT THESE HUMANS?!"

"As a former human myself, I take offense to freaks like you murdering people for fun."

"AND ARE YOU DIFFERENT LEECH?!"

"Yep. I fed on a friend of mine because he gave me permission and I stole the blood packs....probably illegal, but that was a necessary evil, so fuck you." He flipped him off.

"VVVERRRY INNTERESTING! AN ACCURSED LEECH WITH A COSCIENCE! BUUUT HHHOOW LONG CAN YOU HOLLD ONTO IT?!"

"For eternity if that's what it takes."

"AN ETERNITYYY IS A LONG TIME LEECH! YOU WILL DIE TONIGHT!"

The demon truck shot flames from his exhaust ports and raced forward at an even faster speed that the fledgling vampire only narrowly dodged by jumping up and grabbing onto the trailer to avoid sliding off, digging his fingers into the creature's back as black blood oozed up underneath him. With a howl, the demon sped up and then came to a sudden stop and flung him forward. He smashed into the window of a shop and flew across the room, hit the floor and continued until he broke into a wall and potter fell on his head. "Ow. Ow. That hurt like hell." He stood back up and shook this off, the dust and broken remains of the pottery and wood falling off of him.

more_horiz
Kick his ass Erik!!! Very Happy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply