ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Statesmen: RPG Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionThe Statesmen: RPG Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Statesmen: RPG Thread

more_horiz
Smile

descriptionThe Statesmen: RPG Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Statesmen: RPG Thread

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"I just want to be the first to say how I like the way you helped out California back there, and helped make our success in the mission possible" Washington said to Velocity Lass

"Thanks, I'm just...still getting used to this work and trying to help out the team. But, tell me the truth, you guys didn't kill any of those kids did you?"

"No. Never our intention" Washington noted to Velocity Lass" Believe me, I know that in certain missions it can be hard but in the long run. It ends up getting easier"

She felt as if a great weight had been lifted off of her shoulders. "Thank you."

"Likewise. As would North Dakota" Washington said

"Dakota...Is she going to be alright?"

"That bite is going to be with her and there will be some mental scars. But she's as strong as her father, she will pull through. With help from her teammates. Once we find the leech who did this and make it suffer for what it did. That could also give her some peace of mind"

"I....yeah, you're right. Vampires are already dead after all."

"Heeey Washington, this the rookie?" Mississippi asked.

"Oh, hi, I'm new yeah. Virginia."

"I can tell."

"?"

"It's her way of messing with the newcomers" Washington said

"Can I speak with you?" Mississippi asked Washington.

"Go ahead" Washington said

The D'Mico Residence

The doorbell started to ring

Mississippi grabbed his arm and super speeded him to a private area where they could talk. "Alright, first of all, this rookie, can she fight?"

The doorman opened the door.

"Held up pretty well against a fellow speedster, as New York would say, she's a scrapper"

The doorman sees Detroit standing infront of him" Hi" she smiled" Is Ritter in?"

"Hmmm, I don't know, she just doesn't look like she has a killer instinct. Wasn't she a thief a little while back or something?"

"Ritter, yes, she is in the main hall now speaking with Wolf. Please, come in."

more_horiz
"From what Louisiana tells me. Like the rest of us she'll grow into the job. For now she has been pretty reliable"

"Thanks" she enters the room and follows The Doorman" How is the family doing?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"From what Louisiana tells me. Like the rest of us she'll grow into the job. For now she has been pretty reliable"

"So you say. I'd like to test her."

"The family is healthy and happy though Helena has been unnerved after the most recent destruction in the city."

more_horiz
Meanwhile...

Lily Rockfort paced in her cell. "It's quiet now."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile...

"Good. Means you're making progress" A voice called outside her cell

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Meanwhile...

"Good. Means you're making progress" A voice called outside her cell

Lily walked over to it. "Hello?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"The family is healthy and happy though Helena has been unnerved after the most recent destruction in the city."

" What do you have in mind?" Washington asked

"Sorry to hear that" Detroit said sincerely" She wasn't caught in the middle of it was she?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Sorry to hear that" Detroit said sincerely" She wasn't caught in the middle of it was she?"

"Live combat." She smiled.

"No, she has been safe here but she has been desiring to leave and take a large group of guards with her to search for her friends alongside her other friend Sophia. I told her it would be best to wait to take it up with her father first."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"No, she has been safe here but she has been desiring to leave and take a large group of guards with her to search for her friends alongside her other friend Sophia. I told her it would be best to wait to take it up with her father first."

Washington looked at her for a moment then smiled in return" Tempting and under normal circumstances I'd agree. However looking at the recent circumstances, life is the best teacher. Also from the way I look at it she proved her worth by helping North Dakota and ensuring our mission became a success. With survival on the line she will develop that killer instinct soon enough"Then pondered and concluded" If she in some way becomes a burden or doesn't pull her own weight then feel free to toughen her up"

"I can call a few contacts to keep an eye on her" Detroit requested

"No need." Wolf responded" Jackal is watching her and Summer now and I have a few more sleeper agents"

"Picked a funny way in saying hello, Detroit" Ritter said

"Wasn't my assignment, Oklahoma" Detroit said then Ritter responded sternly" It's Ritter now"

"Course" Detroit said

"Play nice you two. Don't want to mess up the place" Wolf said" To what do we owe this visit"

"Well. Given your connections with the city. I was wondering if you can help me locate a vampire that was roaming the area during the chaos. It attacked one of our own" Detroit said

"Who got attacked" Ritter asked

"North Dakota" Detroit said and Ritter's expression became wrathful

Elsewhere in Labyrinth

Louisiana was sitting and drinked a bottle of scotch as his thoughts drifted on the mission.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Washington looked at her for a moment then smiled in return" Tempting and under normal circumstances I'd agree. However looking at the recent circumstances, life is the best teacher. Also from the way I look at it she proved her worth by helping North Dakota and ensuring our mission became a success. With survival on the line she will develop that killer instinct soon enough"Then pondered and concluded" If she in some way becomes a burden or doesn't pull her own weight then feel free to toughen her up"

"No need." Wolf responded" Jackal is watching her and Summer now and I have a few more sleeper agents"

"Wasn't my assignment, Oklahoma" Detroit said then Ritter responded sternly" It's Ritter now"

"Course" Detroit said

"Play nice you two. Don't want to mess up the place" Wolf said" To what do we owe this visit"

"Well. Given your connections with the city. I was wondering if you can help me locate a vampire that was roaming the area during the chaos. It attacked one of our own" Detroit said

Elsewhere in Labyrinth

Louisiana was sitting and drinked a bottle of scotch as his thoughts drifted on the mission.

"Deal. Sooo....who's going to break the news to North D?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Course" Detroit said

Elsewhere in Labyrinth

"Deal. Sooo....who's going to break the news to North D?"

South Smile

more_horiz
The bottle of scotch levitated out of his hands, floated through the air and into the hands of Hawaii, who drank some of it down. "How'd the mission go?"

"Sooo....who's going to tell South D?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
The bottle of scotch levitated out of his hands, floated through the air and into the hands of Hawaii, who drank some of it down. "How'd the mission go?"

"Taught Artemis a lesson and got a new recruit." He looked at the bottle then said" Do that again and I'll turn you into a Muppet"

"Louisiana, when he pulls himself together" Washington said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Taught Artemis a lesson and got a new recruit." He looked at the bottle then said" Do that again and I'll turn you into a Muppet"

"Oh?" Keeping the bottle out of reach she walked over and sat on the desk. "You gonna punish me?"

"Sounds like a good idea. On to other business, I've been considering taking a trip to Ascension. I want to see that Fastlane there is made of."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Oh?" Keeping the bottle out of reach she walked over and sat on the desk. "You gonna punish me?"

"Sounds like a good idea. On to other business, I've been considering taking a trip to Ascension. I want to see that Fastlane there is made of."

Leaning forward Louisiana said"You have been a very naughty girl"

"Mmm. He has potential, however wouldn't Lightspeed be a suitable challenge. After all, word from the grapevine is that he's the first speedster to ever break the sound barrier"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Mmm. He has potential, however wouldn't Lightspeed be a suitable challenge. After all, word from the grapevine is that he's the first speedster to ever break the sound barrier"

"Hmmmm, Lightspeed huh? That could be fun. Alright, he's next on my list. Word is that Fastlane has a rather fast speedster friend in the same city. Consider this a recon mission. I'll hang around, get some intel on them and report back. Let me know if you guys hear anything about the monster that hurt North. And....keep an eye on the rookie."

Hawaii locked the door, drank the scotch and grabbed his tie pulling him forward. "Then by all means...discipline me."

OT: Annnd I think we'll leave those two crazy kids to their own devices.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hmmmm, Lightspeed huh? That could be fun. Alright, he's next on my list. Word is that Fastlane has a rather fast speedster friend in the same city. Consider this a recon mission. I'll hang around, get some intel on them and report back. Let me know if you guys hear anything about the monster that hurt North. And....keep an eye on the rookie."

Hawaii locked the door, drank the scotch and grabbed his tie pulling him forward. "Then by all means...discipline me."

OT: Annnd I think we'll leave those two crazy kids to their own devices.

OT: Plaaaaayah Cool

more_horiz
"Given your connections in the city I'm sure you have access to security cameras and whatnot" South Carolina said to Wolf who then looked at Doorman" Be a dear and get me a cup of coffee, half cream, half sugar" she then looked at South Carolina" Where are my manners. Like anything?"

"Just a regular" South Carolina responded then Wolf asked Ritter" Yourself?" Ritter shook her head" I'm good"

OT: Noticed the error. Hence the name change Embarassed tongue

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Given your connections in the city I'm sure you have access to security cameras and whatnot" South Carolina said to Wolf who then looked at Doorman" Be a dear and get me a cup of coffee, half cream, half sugar" she then looked at South Carolina" Where are my manners. Like anything?"

"Just a regular" South Carolina responded then Wolf asked Ritter" Yourself?" Ritter shook her head" I'm good"

"Of course madam, right away." The doorman then informed the maids and butlers of the request and returned to his post at the door.
A few minutes later one of the maids walked over with the drinks.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Of course madam, right away." The doorman then informed the maids and butlers of the request and returned to his post at the door.

The three took a seat in the lounge area, Wolf took a sip of coffee. She looked at the maid then raised the cup and smiled for serving such a well made coffee.

"Hmm. Not the freeze dried kind" South Carolina said as she tasted hers

"Of course not, I'd like to taste my coffee after I drink it" Wolf said

"Still the same to me" Ritter said

"Revenge South Carolina can be a very dangerous tool" Wolf said

"Yet a very powerful one" South Carolina said" Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking at killing every leech that roams this planet. Just the one who was stupid enough to harm one of our own"

"What can you assure that Exodus wont be in the crossfire when this happens?" Wolf said

" It will be somewhere remote and where it wont be traced here. Also, this recent event can benefit your boss. I bet the gears in his head are turning as we speak" South Carolina said

"True" Wolf takes a sip of her coffee"Continue"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The three took a seat in the lounge area, Wolf took a sip of coffee. She looked at the maid then raised the cup and smiled for serving such a well made coffee.

"Hmm. Not the freeze dried kind" South Carolina said as she tasted hers

"Of course not, I'd like to taste my coffee after I drink it" Wolf said

"Still the same to me" Ritter said

"Revenge South Carolina can be a very dangerous tool" Wolf said

"Yet a very powerful one" South Carolina said" Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking at killing every leech that roams this planet. Just the one who was stupid enough to harm one of our own"

"What can you assure that Exodus wont be in the crossfire when this happens?" Wolf said

" It will be somewhere remote and where it wont be traced here. Also, this recent event can benefit your boss. I bet the gears in his head are turning as we speak" South Carolina said

"True" Wolf takes a sip of her coffee"Continue"

The maid curtsied. "Thank you madame."

more_horiz
Infirmary room 2

Nebraska sits up"Lousy cheater!!!" he yelled rubbing his head, still sore from his fight with Artemis, he looked around" Huh? Why am I in Labyrinth?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Infirmary room 2

Nebraska sits up"Lousy cheater!!!" he yelled rubbing his head, still sore from his fight with Artemis, he looked around" Huh? Why am I in Labyrinth?"

Arizona was there. "Hey there Nebraska, take it easy. Looks like you lost too huh?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Infirmary room 2

Arizona was there. "Hey there Nebraska, take it easy. Looks like you lost too huh?"

Nebraska scoffed" She just got lucky, I'll get her next time. So how did the mission turned out? Since I've slept through the majority of it"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply