ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Young X-Men, Volume 2: Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionYoung X-Men, Volume 2: Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World - Page 2 EmptyRe: Young X-Men, Volume 2: Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Outside, the wind picked up...

Stepping out for a bit Ronin felt the wind pick up and then looked up at the sky

Rachelle and Ororo, their arms around each other, floated down to the mansion. "We're back!"

Ronin smiled then we walked over and hugged the both of them" I can see that. How was your trip?"

"Rather eventful" Ororo said

Rachelle hugged him back. "Definitely. How are the others? What have we missed?"

Ronin responded" For starters, we have new students but...." he sighs then continues" Hate to break it to the both of you like this but you guys deserve to know" he then proceeds to tell them about Callisto, The Morlocks, and how they were de-aged and manipulated by The Nanny

Their eyes widening in horror, they ran into the medical lab. "Callisto!"

Ororo sees what The Nanny has done to her

Callisto glances at Rachelle then at Ororo

"Ororo"

Ororo rushed to her and embraced her

Rachelle ran over there. "Callisto, what happened to you?"

descriptionYoung X-Men, Volume 2: Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World - Page 2 EmptyRe: Young X-Men, Volume 2: Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Stepping out for a bit Ronin felt the wind pick up and then looked up at the sky

Rachelle and Ororo, their arms around each other, floated down to the mansion. "We're back!"

Ronin smiled then we walked over and hugged the both of them" I can see that. How was your trip?"

Rachelle hugged him back. "Definitely. How are the others? What have we missed?"

Ronin responded" For starters, we have new students but...." he sighs then continues" Hate to break it to the both of you like this but you guys deserve to know" he then proceeds to tell them about Callisto, The Morlocks, and how they were de-aged and manipulated by The Nanny

"Ororo"

Callisto just shook her head as she embraced Ororo in return

Xavier motions for Rachelle to join him outside, Ororo looked at Rachelle then nods

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ororo"

Callisto just shook her head as she embraced Ororo in return

Xavier motions for Rachelle to join him outside, Ororo looked at Rachelle then nods

Rachelle followed him out of the room, giving the two some alone time. "Professor, what happened here?"

more_horiz
David is staring at a small rock he has in his hand, he looked at the lake" Come on..levitate" He throws it in the air then stairs at it. As if fall in the lake David mentally cursed himself

"What were you doing?"

David turns to see Jon walk up towards him" Trying to levitate a rock"

"Ah. Howcome?" Jon said

"Just wanted to see if I possess any signs of magic, from my mother's side" David said

Jon's interest peeked" What species is she?"

"That I'm not sure of" David said then picked up another rock

"May I?" Jon asked then David nods"Sure" he gave him the rock then Jon tossed it and it skips across the lake then in a final skip the rock returns back into Jon's hand

"Neat" David smiled"Although how do I know thats not something that psychics do"

"Cause I'm not really a psychic." Jon tossed the rock in the air then it evaporated

David looked up" How does one do that? Levitate magically I mean?"

"The practice of magic can be complicated. I'd like to say it depends on a combination of will and mental stamina" Jon said as the two started to walk

"So it's one of those if you put your mind to it then anything is possible kind of situations" David asked

"No. Not really. For instance no matter how much I wanted it to happen I just cant manipulate the weather just like that like Professor Munroe can" Jon said as the two continued walking" Like any form of practice it just starts with something basic. Once you've accomplished that then the advanced stuff becomes simple" the two stopped then Jon looked at David then his eyes looked down. As David did he discovers to his shock that the two are standing on top of the water in the middle of the lake. David feels himself start to dip a little then Jon got a hold of him while David in turn clung for dear life" It's ok" he says to David" Not letting you go. I have to say, an impressive first start"

more_horiz

Psionica arrived on the front lawn and started walking towards the mansion. (I felt something earlier, something strange, as if there was a great amount of sorrow emanating from here....I wonder what could be wrong?)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Psionica arrived on the front lawn and started walking towards the mansion. (I felt something earlier, something strange, as if there was a great amount of sorrow emanating from here....I wonder what could be wrong?)

OT: Caught the post between Jon and David?Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

OT: Caught the post between Jon and David?Smile 

OT: Caught it! Great one.Very Happy 

more_horiz
Rachel Summers was all smiles, her mom is a F4 member and she just found out from Laura that Alex saved the innocent mutants that were captive in a prison camp. Thinks were looking up wonderfully or the X-Men, she sensed another psychic presence then she looked down and spotted Psionica" Hi there" she announced as she floated down

more_horiz
Bayview,31st Street

"So I was thinking" Pixie said Clare as they both walked down 31st St" With you, me, Jon, and David being born with some magic what do you say we form a little team? It can be Team Magi!"

Clare contemplated" IDK about the whole clique thing"

"Oh it wont be snobby or anything like that. Just a group of buds hanging out" Pixie said

Pixie
http://interracialscentral.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/pixie.jpg

Clare
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t48-young-x-men-sign-up-thread#3671
About a few post down

"Lets discuss that with the guys but nothing that has Team before the name. Lets go with something thats unique" Clare said

more_horiz
In the meeting hall for the Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club, four young people are watching TV

"Well, this kind of news changes the game a bit. With Mrs. Grey preoccupied, that makes my target at the school a bit easier to obtain, and considering how easy it'll be for me, you all should just give up now" a blond haired young man in a white suit with a h would say. He had a slim build (think Rock Howard) and had his feet kicked up on a table, which were knocked off by a brunette in a tight black dress, who scoffed at him. "Honestly James, your arrogance can be adorable at times but if you're serious then I am sorry to say you will be disappointed when I win. We both have targets in the same area but whereas you seem to be like your father and half brother

"HALF-brother, 'Stasia, it would be wise of you to remember that"

"Half brother, fine, wanting to flaunt your perceived superiority, ill win through subtlety and treachery"

A third voice, Siena Blaze, interrupted. "Sorry boys and girls but me against the Academy of Tomorrow equals a win, but it's cute you two think you have a chance, it really is. Ill be the new white queen and you all will kiss the ring!"

A fourth voice, a thick Russian accent reverberated through the room, with a carbonadium coil lashing out to shut the tv off. "You all have petty goals I wish to hear no more. Vengeance for my father and the other parts of the Omega Gang is all I want, so says Omega Black!"

James got out of his seat and put his hand our, causing the others to follow. "Well then, let us start the hunt! May the best Upstart win!" James Shaw would say, walking out of the meeting room, each member leaving their own way

Anastasia seemingly folded into the shadows, reappearing in westchester. She pars a blue face on the head and kisses it. "Thank you Nils. Now be a dear and LAY LOW". As she said this, her eyes glowed and nils styger aka abyss fell to the ground outside of westchester, while Anastasia changed her appearance to that of a nurse and headed towards the institute

Siena Blaze flew towards the Academy of Tomorrow, whole Omega Black skulked the streets

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
In the meeting hall for the Inner Circle of the Hellfire Club, four young people are watching TV

"Well, this kind of news changes the game a bit. With Mrs. Grey preoccupied, that makes my target at the school a bit easier to obtain, and considering how easy it'll be for me, you all should just give up now" a blond haired young man in a white suit with a h would say. He had a slim build (think Rock Howard) and had his feet kicked up on a table, which were knocked off by a brunette in a tight black dress, who scoffed at him. "Honestly James, your arrogance can be adorable at times but if you're serious then I am sorry to say you will be disappointed when I win. We both have targets in the same area but whereas you seem to be like your father and half brother

"HALF-brother, 'Stasia, it would be wise of you to remember that"

"Half brother, fine, wanting to flaunt your perceived superiority, ill win through subtlety and treachery"

A third voice, Siena Blaze, interrupted. "Sorry boys and girls but me against the Academy of Tomorrow equals a win, but it's cute you two think you have a chance, it really is. Ill be the new white queen and you all will kiss the ring!"

A fourth voice, a thick Russian accent reverberated through the room, with a carbonadium coil lashing out to shut the tv off. "You all have petty goals I wish to hear no more. Vengeance for my father and the other parts of the Omega Gang is all I want, so says Omega Black!"

James got out of his seat and put his hand our, causing the others to follow. "Well then, let us start the hunt! May the best Upstart win!" James Shaw would say, walking out of the meeting room, each member leaving their own way

Anastasia seemingly folded into the shadows, reappearing in westchester. She pars a blue face on the head and kisses it. "Thank you Nils. Now be a dear and LAY LOW". As she said this, her eyes glowed and nils styger aka abyss fell to the ground outside of westchester, while Anastasia changed her appearance to that of a nurse and headed towards the institute

Siena Blaze flew towards the Academy of Tomorrow, whole Omega Black skulked the streets
Is it cool if I can have a character involved in this? Smile 

more_horiz
Yea!

Replace omega black with him/her okay? And just insert them into stating where their target is Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Yea!

Replace omega black with him/her okay? And just insert them into stating where their target is Smile
Kay. What is the age ratio of the group?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Yea!

same as the young xmen group/younger brotherhood members

14-18

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Yea!

14-18
"Oh you guys and your wagers" Ramsay Lothan, a young man around 18 years of age, rest against one of the statues then stood up" I'll go and participate in this little game. Not because of the money or anything like that. It's because I haven't had any fun in awhile." The group can hear the sound of large wings flocking in the shadows. They cant make out what it is but judging from the slight movements they can make out that something is lurking among them" And my friends are getting a little antsy"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Yea!

14-18

"Oh you guys and your wagers" Ramsay Lothan, a young man around 18 years of age, rest against one of the statues then stood up" I'll go and participate in this little game. Not because of the money or anything like that. It's because I haven't had any fun in awhile." The group can hear the sound of large wings flocking in the shadows. They cant make out what it is but judging from the slight movements they can make out that something is lurking among them" And my friends are getting a little antsy"
As Anastasia walked towards Xavier's, James strolled up in a limo down the street. James Shaw then stepped out of the limo, smiling

Siena was a bit more direct. Once she saw Emma Frost's The Academy of Tomorrow, Blaze stuck her left hand out and a blast of electromagnetic energy shot out, blowing the front door off its hinges

She then shot a few windows too before flying up

more_horiz
OT: Good one. Although I was expecting some interaction with Ramsay due to his introduction:) 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
OT: Good one. Although I was expecting some interaction with Ramsay due to his introduction:) 
always retcon that in

OOC: before the upstarts leave

"Honestly Ramsay, much as I adore you, you can't deny part of the fun is knowing what the prize is. We're all here to take a step closer to the inner circle, no matter what we might say"

"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

always retcon that in

"Honestly Ramsay, much as I adore you, you can't deny part of the fun is knowing what the prize is. We're all here to take a step closer to the inner circle, no matter what we might say"

"
OT: Ah good old retcon. Can be a valuable allie Very Happy 

IC: "The prize concept does sound appealing." Ramsay said" Go say hello"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

always retcon that in

"

OT: Ah good old retcon. Can be a valuable allie Very Happy 

IC: "The prize concept does sound appealing." Ramsay said" Go say hello"
"and while I appreciate our dear banter and your enthusiasm, ill have to let you know the prize will be mine and I will be the newest member of the Hellfire Club's Inner Circle. You all can always be my subordinates though" Anastasia would say with a sickly sweet smile

"Not in your kinkiest dreams Stasia" James Shaw would reply as he left

Siena Blaze shrugged. "I'm gonna win real talk, Siena has got this!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Yea!

14-18

As Anastasia walked towards Xavier's, James strolled up in a limo down the street. James Shaw then stepped out of the limo, smiling

Siena was a bit more direct. Once she saw Emma Frost's The Academy of Tomorrow, Blaze stuck her left hand out and a blast of electromagnetic energy shot out, blowing the front door off its hinges

She then shot a few windows too before flying up

Alex was supervising her students in the back entrance of the school then the com in her ear beeped. Alarmed she looked back at the school. She then hears a roaring sound then looks up to see a flock of Dragons flying in the sky

"They'll keep the rest busy" Ramsay said as he strolls in with Siena

more_horiz
Siena nodded and floated over to Ramsay. "Not that I don't appreciate the assist, but you know the rules, whoever gets the kill gets the points"

She then blasts another part if the school and shouts. "EMMA FROST COME OUT TO PLAAAAY!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Rachel Summers was all smiles, her mom is a F4 member and she just found out from Laura that Alex saved the innocent mutants that were captive in a prison camp. Thinks were looking up wonderfully or the X-Men, she sensed another psychic presence then she looked down and spotted Psionica" Hi there" she announced as she floated down

"Hello Rachel, how have you been?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Siena nodded and floated over to Ramsay. "Not that I don't appreciate the assist, but you know the rules, whoever gets the kill gets the points"

She then blasts another part if the school and shouts. "EMMA  FROST COME OUT TO PLAAAAY!"

"I was wondering what the ruckus was" The trio sees Emma look down at the trio while standing on top of the steps" So this little band thats sieging us. This is it?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

She then blasts another part if the school and shouts. "EMMA  FROST COME OUT TO PLAAAAY!"

"I was wondering what the ruckus was" The trio sees Emma look down at the trio while standing on top of the steps" So this little band thats sieging us. This is it?"
Siena Blaze smirked. "Haughty as ever Frost,but thank you for showing yourself and making this easier for me" Siena would say as she used her electromagnetic abilities to scan the area while blasting wildly

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply