ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Young X-Men, Volume 2: Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionYoung X-Men, Volume 2: Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World - Page 3 EmptyRe: Young X-Men, Volume 2: Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World

more_horiz
OT: So is the Dragon attack happening at Xavier's then?

descriptionYoung X-Men, Volume 2: Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World - Page 3 EmptyRe: Young X-Men, Volume 2: Wake Up, Go to School, Save the World

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Nah. At the Frost Academy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
xavier's has the other two members attacking

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Wasn't it the Frost Academy thats being attacked?scratch 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Wasn't it the Frost Academy thats being attacked?scratch 
both are

Stasia and James are just more suave about it. I had them approaching the institute in my postsybe I should've been clearer

more_horiz
OT: I just like to say this is very nice , and all Froggy, Admin and Legato check the check the Casual Discussions thread please for a peek at Jamie Foxx as Electro for Amazing Spider-Man 2  

note- anyways great job keep up the work!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
OT: I just like to say this is very nice , and all Froggy, Admin and Legato check the check the Casual Discussions thread please for a peek at Jamie Foxx as Electro for Amazing Spider-Man 2  

note- anyways great job keep up the work!
checked and thank you Smile

more_horiz

(Head's up students, we have company.) Psionica informed them as she sensed the coming villains.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

(Head's up students, we have company.) Psionica informed them as she sensed the coming villains.
Jim had figured they would know he was coming, same with Stasia. Stasia had prepared herself with a cursory magical scan to shield her brain long enough for her to gain entrance.

Jim however, wasn't going to use it. A light blue energy would wave over him as he walked closer and closer to the mansion, the signs of his family power. Being a Shaw man, he was very much about power. The point of this would be to draw out their intended target(s) and then take the kill. Shaw, having gained enough kinetic energy, stood at the gates of the mansion. He then cracked his knuckles, smiled....

and rang the bell

Stasia however, took a much more subtle approach, hiding in the woods

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jim had figured they would know he was coming, same with Stasia. Stasia had prepared herself with a cursory magical scan to shield her brain long enough for her to gain entrance.

Jim however, wasn't going to use it. A light blue energy would wave over him as he walked closer and closer to the mansion, the signs of his family power. Being a Shaw man, he was very much about power. The point of this would be to draw out their intended target(s) and then take the kill. Shaw, having gained enough kinetic energy, stood at the gates of the mansion. He then cracked his knuckles, smiled....

and rang the bell

As the X-Men were gathering, Psionica, standing on top of the roof, acted first and grabbed Shaw with her telekinesis and flung him backwards away from the mansion and then levitated him up. "Sebastian. What are you doing here?"

more_horiz
OT: So is Marvel Adventures abandoned then?

more_horiz

Did I say that? Anywhere?

more_horiz

Oh and
http://legato.freeforums.net/board/28/marvel-adventures-universe

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

and rang the bell

As the X-Men were gathering, Psionica, standing on top of the roof, acted first and grabbed Shaw with her telekinesis and flung him backwards away from the mansion and then levitated him up. "Sebastian. What are you doing here?"
Jim laughed. "Wrong Shaw, and you should know that, aren't you a telepath? Jean Grey, riiiight?" he'd ask, and as she lifted him up, she'd see his body emit a blue glow and he slammed his knuckles together, making a shockwave with the built up energy that he got from being flug away from the mansion to knock her back.

As Jim met Psionica, Stasia crept near the windows in a smoke form, seeping through them as a corporeal ghost

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

and rang the bell

Jim laughed. "Wrong Shaw, and you should know that, aren't you a telepath? Jean Grey, riiiight?" he'd ask, and as she lifted him up, she'd see his body emit a blue glow and he slammed his knuckles together, making a shockwave with the built up energy that he got from being flug away from the mansion to knock her back.

As Jim met Psionica, Stasia crept near the windows in a smoke form, seeping through them as a corporeal ghost

A wind barrier blocked Stasia. "Okay, what are you?" Whirlwind asked.

Psionica's TK Barrier blocked most of it but she was still pushed backwards. Recovering, she jumped down to face him. "My name is Psionica."

more_horiz
"What am I? How rude" Stasia would say, materializing in front of the barrier. She then hummed something and jabbed her hand at a point in the barrier, sending feedback to Whirlwind's mind.

"Who am I is the proper phrase, who am I. Do they not teach manners at Xavier's?" She'd ask while wagging her finger

Jim smiled and bowed to Psionica. He was glad his suit had his..."father's" tp negation device Donald Pierce made for him. Jim cracked his knuckles again and strolled towards Psionica, hitting his hands together. "Psionica huh? I've actually heard of you, youll net some serious points" he tells her, stomping the ground as that same blue energy pops up, making the earth shake around them.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"What am I? How rude" Stasia would say, materializing in front of the barrier. She then hummed something and jabbed her hand at a point in the barrier, sending feedback to Whirlwind's mind.

"Who am I is the proper phrase, who am I. Do they not teach manners at Xavier's?" She'd ask while wagging her finger

Jim smiled and bowed to Psionica. He was glad his suit had his..."father's" tp negation device Donald Pierce made for him. Jim cracked his knuckles again and strolled towards Psionica, hitting his hands together. "Psionica huh? I've actually heard of you, youll net some serious points" he tells her, stomping the ground as that same blue energy pops up, making the earth shake around them.

"NNnnnnggh....th-they do....but then you have gym class with Wolverine and forget about it." Whirlwind said as she tried to recover. An optic blast soared over her head and blasted Stasia as Cyclops ran into the room.

Psionica sent down a telekinetic wave and cancelled it out. "A game? Is that all this is to you?" She asked as she flipped over to him. She narrowed her eyes. Yes, this man definitely had some sort of mental defense and she could almost feel it. "Ahhh...I see, you have something in your head don't you? Metal plates? Technology inside of your brain?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"NNnnnnggh....th-they do....but then you have gym class with Wolverine and forget about it." Whirlwind said as she tried to recover. An optic blast soared over her head and blasted Stasia as Cyclops ran into the room.

Psionica sent down a telekinetic wave and cancelled it out. "A game? Is that all this is to you?" She asked as she flipped over to him. She narrowed her eyes. Yes, this man definitely had some sort of mental defense and she could almost feel it. "Ahhh...I see, you have something in your head don't you? Metal plates? Technology inside of your brain?"

Stasia was bowled over through the window, glass breaking. She seemed okay, and put a hand out, luring the sound from the glass breaking and in the kitchen to her. If Whirlwind and Cyclops tried to talk, they'd find no sound coming out of the room

Jim merely smirked and shrugged at Psionica, a blue lion aura popping up behind him. "Eh, something like that, it's a 'gift' from my old man. This isn't just any game though, it's a special one, heads up!" He says, his hands glowing blue again as he punches the ground beneath her, causing a crater to be made

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Stasia was bowled over through the window, glass breaking. She seemed okay, and put a hand out, luring the sound from the glass breaking and in the kitchen to her. If Whirlwind and Cyclops tried to talk, they'd find no sound coming out of the room

Jim  merely smirked and shrugged at Psionica, a blue lion aura popping up behind him. "Eh, something like that, it's a 'gift' from my old man. This isn't just any game though, it's a special one, heads up!" He says, his hands glowing blue again as he punches the ground beneath her, causing a crater to be made

Psionica flew up into the air and sent out a telekinetic blast at him.

The two looked at each other and then Rachelle sent out a whirlwind at her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Jim  merely smirked and shrugged at Psionica, a blue lion aura popping up behind him. "Eh, something like that, it's a 'gift' from my old man. This isn't just any game though, it's a special one, heads up!" He says, his hands glowing blue again as he punches the ground beneath her, causing a crater to be made
Psionica flew up into the air and sent out a telekinetic blast at him.

The two looked at each other and then Rachelle sent out a whirlwind at her.
Jim slammed his fists together to make a thunderclap. "The hunt is the best part of the game!" he'd say, smiling

Stasia started to walk towards Whirlwind, using her durability, but then heard Jim talking and flew back with the whirlwind, making sure she was close to their battle

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply