ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime: Phoenix: An Apprentice's Journey

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime: Phoenix: An Apprentice's Journey  - Page 3 EmptyRe: Prime: Phoenix: An Apprentice's Journey

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Sierra Suites

"Wow" Roc said as he and Jape entered their suite room, taking note of the impressive view

http://www.belugerinstudios.com/games/picture/PC1331922394_2.jpg

"Even has a mini bar" Roc said

Elsewhere

Serena entered her room, she stretched, feeling worn out from the farewell party. Making her way to the living room she sees a bouquet of flowers with a card next to it. Picking the card up it reads

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning"

Best Wishes....L

She smiled then got a vase and put the flowers inside then place the note next to it

"Holy shoooot. We should so bring Sable here when she's back on her feet." Jacqueline took off her shoes and socks. "Ohhhh my Gosh! Roc! Feel this carpeting!"
Roc took off his shoes and socks, he places the socks inside his shoes then felt the carpet" Woah. Serena definitely came through with this arrangement"

descriptionPrime: Phoenix: An Apprentice's Journey  - Page 3 EmptyRe: Prime: Phoenix: An Apprentice's Journey

more_horiz
Caught the scene involving Serena?

more_horiz
Yep!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Sierra Suites

"Wow" Roc said as he and Jape entered their suite room, taking note of the impressive view

Elsewhere

Serena entered her room, she stretched, feeling worn out from the farewell party. Making her way to the living room she sees a bouquet of flowers with a card next to it. Picking the card up it reads

"The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be the beginning"

Best Wishes....L

She smiled then got a vase and put the flowers inside then place the note next to it

"Holy shoooot. We should so bring Sable here when she's back on her feet." Jacqueline took off her shoes and socks. "Ohhhh my Gosh! Roc! Feel this carpeting!"
Roc took off his shoes and socks, he places the socks inside his shoes then felt the carpet" Woah. Serena definitely came through with this arrangement"
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Sierra Suites

Elsewhere

Best Wishes....L

"You said it! Gosh, I could sleep on this carpet! I can't wait to try the beds!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Sierra Suites

Elsewhere

Best Wishes....L

"You said it! Gosh, I could sleep on this carpet! I can't wait to try the beds!"
Roc grinned then remembered something that him and Jape used to do as kids" Race ya"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Sierra Suites

Elsewhere

Best Wishes....L

Roc grinned then remembered something that him and Jape used to do as kids" Race ya"

Jacqueline smiled and ran to the bedrooms.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Sierra Suites

Elsewhere

Best Wishes....L

Jacqueline smiled and ran to the bedrooms.
She managed to leapfrogged over him then managed to make her way to the bedroom then jumped on the bed. Roc then entered then smiled" Tip my hat to the victor"

more_horiz

"I always was the fastest of us."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

" That you are" Roc said then laid down next to her, staring up at the ceiling"Do you sometimes ask yourself if people like Evergreen is worth saving? Sure what CHAOS did to her was bad but it still doesn't condone her hurting innocent people. And our friends in the process. I just don't see why Nathan bothers trying"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

" That you are" Roc said then laid down next to her, staring up at the ceiling"Do you sometimes ask yourself if people like Evergreen is worth saving? Sure what CHAOS did to her was bad but it still doesn't condone her hurting innocent people. And our friends in the process. I just don't see why Nathan bothers trying"

"Rocco, everybody is worth saving." She said. "It's why we do what we do. Now, don't get me wrong, we do have to stop the villains, beat some sense into them, okay beat a lot of sense into them, and save civilians in the process. But still, if we can redeem even one of them, then that former villain could start working to help others turn to the light and so on. It all adds up Roc."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Rocco, everybody is worth saving." She said. "It's why we do what we do. Now, don't get me wrong, we do have to stop the villains, beat some sense into them, okay beat a lot of sense into them, and save civilians in the process. But still, if we can redeem even one of them, then that former villain could start working to help others turn to the light and so on. It all adds up Roc."

"Yeah I know, that and to not lose ourselves when we stop them. Which is exactly why I needed some time away" Roc said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yeah I know, that and to not lose ourselves when we stop them. Which is exactly why I needed some time away" Roc said

"I know exactly where you're coming from." Jape said as she sat down next to him. "I could use some relaxation myself." She teased.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I know exactly where you're coming from." Jape said as she sat down next to him. "I could use some relaxation myself." She teased.
Roc grinned at her" Couldn't pick a better place than this to do so. And you're right. We should take Sable here once she heals up, the others also."

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

WE ARE LEGION!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Roc grinned at her" Couldn't pick a better place than this to do so. And you're right. We should take Sable here once she heals up, the others also."

"Totally. So, what do you want to do? I could see what moves they have."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

" Anything but horror and romantic comedy"

Note: Rocs not a big fan of horror films. Given that he just couldn't take the films seriously due to the too dumb to live nature of the victims. That and based on what he personally experienced they got nothing that can scare him. He considers romantic comedies unreal. Although he has made some exceptions when Lindsey would drag him to one of them

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Note: Rocs not a big fan of horror films. Given that he just couldn't take the films seriously due to the too dumb to live nature of the victims. That and based on what he personally experienced they got nothing that can scare him. He considers romantic comedies unreal. Although he has made some exceptions when Lindsey would drag him to one of them

"Hmmm....no romantic comedies...alright, let's see.....okay I've got a few good ones here." She walked over to the bed with four DVD Cases in hand. "Alright, we have: Superman meets Invincible, Star Wars Episode 8, Heroes the Movie, and an adult movie."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hmmm....no romantic comedies...alright, let's see.....okay I've got a few good ones here." She walked over to the bed with four DVD Cases in hand. "Alright, we have: Superman meets Invincible, Star Wars Episode 8, Heroes the Movie, and an adult movie."

Roc quirked an eyebrow" Whats the theme for the adult movie?" noticing Jape's expression he grinned then tossed a pillow at her" Just messing with ya"

"The star wars one, in the mood for something sci-fi" Roc said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Roc quirked an eyebrow" Whats the theme for the adult movie?" noticing Jape's expression he grinned then tossed a pillow at her" Just messing with ya"

Jape laughed. "Alright, you've got it man." She headed over to the movie and placed the DVD inside and sat down, turning on the video with the remote.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jape laughed. "Alright, you've got it man." She headed over to the movie and placed the DVD inside and sat down, turning on the video with the remote.

Episode 8: Dark Alliance

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply