ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

descriptionThor: Prince of Thunder  EmptyThor: Prince of Thunder

more_horiz
Thor Odinson stood on the hill, taking a deep breath and savoring the moment. He patted his brother Loki on the back. "Brother, down there waits an army of trolls who are all armed with almost every weapon we have a name for and beasts as large as they are. We are horribly outnumbered. Are you ready?" He asked with a grin. Very Happy

descriptionThor: Prince of Thunder  EmptyRe: Thor: Prince of Thunder

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Thor Odinson stood on the hill, taking a deep breath and savoring the moment. He patted his brother Loki on the back. "Brother, down there waits an army of trolls who are all armed with almost every weapon we have a name for and beasts as large as they are. We are horribly outnumbered. Are you ready?" He asked with a grin. Very Happy

"Always ready Thor" Loki said gripping his staff in hand

"Thats the spirit! There is a saying in Asgard that after surviving a hard fought battle it changes something in you" Volstagg said

" It strengthens the warrior spirit from within" Hogun pointed out

"That it does friend" Volstagg said

Fandral draws out his sword"Then strengthen it we shall!!! I got dibs on the tall one"

"Need to be specific on that Fandral" Loki said" All of them are tall"

"Aye but the one with the horns is what I have my eye on. Strike at the one thats most intimidating" Fandral said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Always ready Thor" Loki said gripping his staff in hand

"Thats the spirit! There is a saying in Asgard that after surviving a hard fought battle it changes something in you" Volstagg said

" It strengthens the warrior spirit from within" Hogun pointed out

"That it does friend" Volstagg said

Fandral draws out his sword"Then strengthen it we shall!!! I got dibs on the tall one"

"Need to be specific on that Fandral" Loki said" All of them are tall"

"Aye but the one with the horns is what I have my eye on. Strike at the one thats most intimidating" Fandral said

"Then let us go to battle my friends." Thor smiled. "TO BATTLE!"

more_horiz
A troll felt an end of a quarterstaff strike him across the face, Fandral crosses weapons with a group of them, with some maneuvering and countering he managed to strike the trolls down individually.

"No weapon" one troll growled at Loki who outstretched his arms" No weapon"

"You think you can stand a change against me?" The troll threatened

"On the contrary, I was merely providing a distraction" Loki said then the troll turned then finds himself beheaded by Volstagg's ax"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
A troll felt an end of a quarterstaff strike him across the face, Fandral crosses weapons with a group of them, with some maneuvering and countering he managed to strike the trolls down individually.

"On the contrary, I was merely providing a distraction" Loki said then the troll turned then finds himself beheaded by Volstagg's ax"

Thor charged headfirst into battle, leaping into the middle of a group of trolls and swinging his hammer Mjolnir, shattering their swords and sending them flying with single strikes. He kicked another in the chest and launched him through the air.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Thor charged headfirst into battle, leaping into the middle of a group of trolls and swinging his hammer Mjolnir, shattering their swords and sending them flying with single strikes. He kicked another in the chest and launched him through the air.

Hogun run then he planted his staff in the ground then it flung him up in the sky. In the air with his staff raised he hits it on the troll.

"You there!!" Fandral pointed his sword at the troll he laid claim on" I Fandral of Asgard issue you a challenge!!!"

The Troll snarled at him then charged at Fandral

Another troll with a ax swings at Loki but he vanished then the troll yelled as he is zapped with mystical energy. Loki turned his attention from the now dead troll and focused on the rest of the battle

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Hogun run then he planted his staff in the ground then it flung him up in the sky. In the air with his staff raised he hits it on the troll.

"You there!!" Fandral pointed his sword at the troll he laid claim on" I Fandral of Asgard issue you a challenge!!!"

Another troll with a ax swings at Loki but he vanished then the troll yelled as he is zapped with mystical energy. Loki turned his attention from the now dead troll and focused on the rest of the battle

Thor threw Mjolnir which plowed through a group of trolls and then turned and punched down another one, disarming him and then dueling another briefly before Mjolnir returned to his hand and Thor smashed the troll with it and then tossed Loki the spare sword.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Thor threw Mjolnir which plowed through a group of trolls and then turned and punched down another one, disarming him and then dueling another briefly before Mjolnir returned to his hand and Thor smashed the troll with it and then tossed Loki the spare sword.

After tossing the sword Loki appeared next to Thor" I remember the Trolls of Jötunheimr being tougher" he joked with Thor

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

After tossing the sword Loki appeared next to Thor" I remember the Trolls of Jötunheimr being tougher" he joked with Thor

"I agree, perhaps we should wait for more to show up?" Thor grinned.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fandral engaged in a battle with the troll he issued challenge to. He ducked an attack by the troll then the troll blocked his attack. He grabbed both his arms and the Fandral heatbutts him. He then stabs the troll in the chest

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Fandral engaged in a battle with the troll he issued challenge to. He ducked an attack by the troll then the troll blocked his attack. He grabbed both his arms and the Fandral heatbutts him. He then stabs the troll in the chest

"Excellently done Fandral!" Thor spread his arms out, backhanding two trolls through the air. He turned to see an army of them bearing down on them, riding
Bilgesnipe

"Ahhh, now tis a party!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Excellently done Fandral!" Thor spread his arms out, backhanding two trolls through the air. He turned to see an army of them bearing down on them, riding
Bilgesnipe

"Ahhh, now tis a party!"

Hogun grips his staff then he felt a hand on his shoulder" Intention appreciated but this one is mine"

Loki walks towards the Bligesnipe, facing down the army" his eyes glowed then he grew about 70ft tall. Staring down at the Bilgesnipe and the army" How does it feel to be looked down upon" he said then he reached down then picked up the Bligesnipe along with the army thats riding it"Hey brother, you think I should spare the Bligesnipe and keep it as a pet?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bilgesnipe

"Ahhh, now tis a party!"

Hogun grips his staff then he felt a hand on his shoulder" Intention appreciated but this one is mine"

Loki walks towards the Bligesnipe, facing down the army" his eyes glowed then he grew about 70ft tall. Staring down at the Bilgesnipe and the army" How does it feel to be looked down upon" he said then he reached down then picked up the Bligesnipe along with the army thats riding it"Hey brother, you think I should spare the Bligesnipe and keep it as a pet?"

"Yes, such a strong animal would suit you well brother." Thor called up to him. The goblins backed away. "Retreat!" One of them called out and he and the others turned and ran off. "Thor struggled to keep a straight face.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bilgesnipe

"Ahhh, now tis a party!"

"Yes, such a strong animal would suit you well brother." Thor called up to him. The goblins backed away. "Retreat!" One of them called out and he and the others turned and ran off. "Thor struggled to keep a straight face.
Loki picked the army that is on the Bligesnipe off. Looking at it as it started to walk on Loki's hand then sniff it. Loki puts it down then he shrinks down to normal size

more_horiz
"The battle is won my friends!" Thor celebrated by causing lightning flashes in the sky. "Magnificently done Loki. Lets return to Asgard my friends and celebrate!"

more_horiz
"And I looked at the troll straight in the eye and said, if it's a duel you desire then I have no qualms concerning it. But I must warn you, you'd be throwing away your life in the process" Fandral said with two beautiful maiden's in each arm then one of them ask" What happened next?"

"I taught it a lesson in humility" Fandral said and the three of them laugh as him and the others celebrate their victory

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"And I looked at the troll straight in the eye and said, if it's a duel you desire then I have no qualms concerning it. But I must warn you, you'd be throwing away your life in the process" Fandral said with two beautiful maiden's in each arm then one of them ask" What happened next?"

"I taught it a lesson in humility" Fandral said and the three of them laugh as him and the others celebrate their victory

Thor laughed with his friends and glanced around, noticing somebody was missing. He put a hand on Loki's shoulder. "Brother, I am stepping out for a moment...have fun. Tell them of your valor in battle." He patted Loki on the back and walked out.
He looked around until he could find who he was looking for. He watched the maiden train with a sword and her skill was quite impressive. He stepped out when he realized she had seen him. "Hello madam." He said to Sif.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Thor laughed with his friends and glanced around, noticing somebody was missing. He put a hand on Loki's shoulder. "Brother, I am stepping out for a moment...have fun. Tell them of your valor in battle." He patted Loki on the back and walked out.
He looked around until he could find who he was looking for. He watched the maiden train with a sword and her skill was quite impressive. He stepped out when he realized she had seen him. "Hello madam." He said to Sif.
Sif remained focused on her training at hand but responded and a gracious manner" Hello"

She finished then brushed her hair away

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Sif remained focused on her training at hand but responded and a gracious manner" Hello"

Thor applauded her display. "Very impressive Sif. How long have you been training yourself like this?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Thor applauded her display. "Very impressive Sif. How long have you been training yourself like this?"
"About two years" Sif responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"About two years" Sif responded

"Phenomenal progress." Thor set down Mjolnir and picked up a sword of his own. "May I?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply