ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Questar-Hero of Atlantis

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Questar-Hero of Atlantis  - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Questar-Hero of Atlantis

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Aquan readied his blade when he saw the expression on Questar's face.

"What seems to be the matter cousin?" He'd ask, the concern in his voice evident

He sees the tomb broken open, he surveyed it. He didn't see the piece of the Trident nor the body of the king laying in what was once his final resting area
"someone has been here cousin?" Aquan would ask, his sword at the ready

descriptionNuCAU: Questar-Hero of Atlantis  - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Questar-Hero of Atlantis

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"What seems to be the matter cousin?" He'd ask, the concern in his voice evident

He sees the tomb broken open, he surveyed it. He didn't see the piece of the Trident nor the body of the king laying in what was once his final resting area

"Someone was" Questar said as he investigates, he sees a giant footprint that resembles two large footclaws

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Someone was" Questar said as he investigates, he sees a giant footprint that resembles two large footclaws
Aquan let out a low growl as they found the footprints. "To desecrate a royal grave! Who would dare?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Aquan let out a low growl as they found the footprints. "To desecrate a royal grave! Who would dare?"

Questar surveyed the area then his eyes spotted something then crouched down and picked up a piece of metal, examining it the metal look like something that is more recent" Grave Robbers" he puts the metal in his pouch.

more_horiz
"I say we out them in graves of their own" Aquan mutters, fangs bared

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"We shall take this to the Viden, then we'd find out who did this" Questar said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"We shall take this to the Viden, then we'd find out who did this" Questar said
Aquan looked as if he wanted to argue, but conceded to Questar's better judgment. He then followed his cousin out of the ancient tombs

more_horiz
"Something on your mind?" Questar asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Aquan lowered his head, before raising it. "While I understand that taking this to the Viden is proper procedure, you must remember Questar I am not use to controlling my wants. Lascia has helped yes and so have you, but I would prefer that we find the fiends who desecrated these tombs and make them pay with their lives first" he'd say, his free hand balled into a fist.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Aquan lowered his head, before raising it. "While I understand that taking this to the Viden is proper procedure, you must remember Questar I am not use to controlling my wants. Lascia has helped yes and so have you, but I would prefer that we find the fiends who desecrated these tombs and make them pay with their lives first" he'd say, his free hand balled into a fist.

Questar walked up to Aquan and placed a firm yet gentle hand on his shoulder" I can identify what you are feeling. However Aquan if there is anything we have been taught when engaging the enemy is finding anything about our enemy. Once we find out who our enemy is then we'll strategize on making those who invaded the tombs pay. Strategy, not revenge is how we will prevail against them. And the Viden will provide us information as to who did this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Questar walked up to Aquan and placed a firm yet gentle hand on his shoulder" I can identify what you are feeling. However Aquan if there is anything we have been taught when engaging the enemy is finding anything about our enemy. Once we find out who our enemy is then we'll strategize on making those who invaded the tombs pay. Strategy, not revenge is how we will prevail against them. And the Viden will provide us information as to who did this"

Aquan nodded. "You are right, the Viden will help. Just have to get use to this type of lifestyle is all" he'd say, following Questar to the Viden

more_horiz
NuCAU: Questar-Hero of Atlantis  - Page 2 09071010

Past the two large gates there is a graveyard of various ships that haven't been fortunate enough to survive it's journey. Some of the ships are of your usual modern variety while others date all the way to the dark age time, maybe even older than that. Deep in the graveyard lies the Viden, is what the people of Atlantis calls her as she doesn't go by any other name.

"Just remember to choose your words carefully when around her." Questar said. He can sense someone arriving massive shadows encircling the entire area then they could swear that it had formed into giant tendrils then started to shrink in size along with the shadows from within. It shrinked then morphed into a humanoid looking female

NuCAU: Questar-Hero of Atlantis  - Page 2 Sea_wi10

She smiled at the two then swims over to them"Questar. Nice to make your acquaintance" she noticed Aquan then smiled at his direction" Not a social visit I take it. You seek to discover the ones who have stolen what belonged to your ancestors"

"Correct, can you show us whose responsible?" Questar asked then the Viden nods" Yes Questar. That I can"

more_horiz
Aquan, heeding Questar's words, bowed his head and put his hands together, showing respect to Viden. "Thank you for your aide and kindness in this trying time venerable Viden!" the barbarian would say loudly

more_horiz
He reached into his pouch and handed the metal object that he found in the tomb to the Viden. She accepted the hand then she closed her eyes then when she opened them the two discovered that her eyes have been missing from the sockets. "There was a team of seven, one of them was piloting a large robotic object while the others were dressed in armor. They sport a symbol among them. Her eyes blinked then it revealed black looking eyes with the symbol of a raven on each of them

NuCAU: Questar-Hero of Atlantis  - Page 2 Rg_m_s10

"Scavenging items has been a profession of theres" she responded

"Pirates" Questar responded then the Viden nods" Suitable class. They're beings of the surface. Venture there and find the ones with this symbol and you will find what you are searching for" she blinked then her eyes returned to normal

"Thank you" Questar said" What do we owe of this information"

"That is something that will be discussed for another time. I wish the both of you well on your quest" The Viden said

more_horiz
Aquan nodded in thanks and swam with Questar. The thought of being able to find these pirates who defiled their sacred grounds was at the forefront of his mind, while in the back of it he wondered what Viden wanted for payment, and worried

more_horiz
At the palace of Atlantis

"Gather as many supplies as you can. We don't know how long our journey to the surface world will be" Questar said to Aquan

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
At the palace of Atlantis

"Gather as many supplies as you can. We don't know how long our journey to the surface world will be" Questar said to Aquan
Aquan nodded and took his knapsack. Food was not a problem since Aquan thrived on eating wild beasts. The other essentials were good though, and Aquan quickly prepared, waiting for Questar, staring at his sister from across the hall, hoping she didn't notice

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply