ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU Story Arc Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU Story Arc Ideas EmptyNuCAU Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Just like we have one for CAU/Marvel, here's a thread to post ideas for arcs for your characters for the NuCAU Thread. Very Happy

descriptionNuCAU Story Arc Ideas EmptyRe: NuCAU Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
DOughboy greets the first new additions to his rogues gallery

the hoodlums

halworth students find a cult in the mountains that atomix people are racing to unbeknownst to them

Mariah leaves to find her father and who he is will shock all of them

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
DOughboy greets the first new additions to his rogues gallery

the hoodlums

halworth students find a cult in the mountains that atomix people are racing to unbeknownst to them

Mariah leaves to find her father and who he is will shock all of them

Awesome. Cool

more_horiz
Alex Chase continues to make a reputation for himself in Genesis City. Gains new allies and enemies along the way

Xian Chase and Agent Jet meet up with Karter Stardanger during the search for the escaped aliens, Stardanger's reasons for visiting the planet is connected with Xian and Agent Jet's mission.

Gryphon's case grows and gets him at a moral crossroad

Phoenix(Roc), Jape, and Reaper are in a investigation that involves vampires.

More Astrogirl(Anna Chase) and Diamondback team ups

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Alex Chase continues to make a reputation for himself in Genesis City. Gains new allies and enemies along the way

Xian Chase and Agent Jet meet up with Karter Stardanger during the search for the escaped aliens, Stardanger's reasons for visiting the planet is connected with Xian and Agent Jet's mission.

Gryphon's case grows and gets him at a moral crossroad

Phoenix(Roc), Jape, and Reaper are in a investigation that involves vampires.

More Astrogirl(Anna Chase) and Diamondback team ups

Agent Song and Agent Nemo mishaps

such as the disappearing toothpaste incident (Nemo steals it)

more_horiz
I was thinking of a alien invasion story arc.

Two aliens, the Shivans and the Chou.

Shivans attack the Earth, the Chou in turn help Earth.

So now I can actually show off what a Chou looks like. (Brainstorming, lots of brain storming but it is final.)

more_horiz
Samael continues work on the super serum project.

Penelope fights back against her tormentors and begins a one-woman war against the metahuman gang in the city in an effort to gain more power for herself.

Matthew Maximilian begins fighting crime in his city in his own way, eventually defending a scientist from strange masked men.

Damon Sullivan begins discovering his own powers.

Some of the Halworth students begin investigating rumors of a lizard girl.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

So now I can actually show off what a Chou looks like. (Brainstorming, lots of brain storming but it is final.)
this would be cool but wondering how the chou would react at first

i like all these ideas guys let's just not get cancelled

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

FIST OF CHOU! Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

FIST OF CHOU! Razz

:Cue a red chou at work. He was seven feet tall and three inchs. Red flesh, with intense muscle growth, with a head that has five white dots on their heads. THey also come in blue, green and gold skin. While one green chou with a solid leap through himself into the battle field. The Shivan bio droids stood no chance. As the main wlaker was huge. But not enough as the green Chou literally melees the thing at the *head* And after some punches, the Chou in question plows it's lefthand, and pulls out the things brain. While this wasgoingon yellow light of death fromexotic looking guns frying some more bio-Shivans. As a Blue one in red armor literally punches a Shivan in HALF. THe hole was so big the fiber failed to keep the body together.:

:During this time however a thirty feet tall, twenty feet wide machine deploys a massive beam attack, causing the troops to take cover, though some of them got atomized. This was going to be a nasty war. But of course it must be waged. Not just to protect this blue planet, but to riding the stars of the Shivan threat.:

Yeah they are actually amphibians. Just *Tough* Amphibians. I can see the Chou helping the World out.Though given super powers and stuff. May not be that much of a change.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Alright, I think I have Penelope's storyline planned out now.

So as we've seen so far this Penelope has a lot of pent up anger at the world and isn't afraid to fight back. Her violent streak is going to get into trouble down the road.
Anyway, after school instead of going home she goes off somewhere to train, setting up cans and practicing her electricity.
The two gang members hunting her finally locate her. The former lightning meta, Volt, in a moment of dangerously genre savvy, just shoots her. However, Penelope is able to survive the gunshots thanks to the super durability she had absorbed earlier and zaps him one. She struggles against Claw due to his agility and speed and that his claws can hurt her. She eventually takes him down and takes his power too. However, it becomes clear to her now that she's going to need a costume.
Thus she delivers the two gang members to the police and goes hunting for one.
Eventually, she lucks into an outfit when she finds a fashion store getting rid of some old clothes and throws together a costume.
http://www.lycrazentaicostumes.com/metallicshiny-zentai-suits/58-purple-yellow-shiny-lycra-spandex-lycra-costume.html
http://www.stylehive.com/shop-vintage-black-trench-coat-woman
She comes up with a name for herself as well: Siphon
Siphon hits the streets and starts enjoying the usage of her powers, showing them off to crowds of people, loving being the center of attention for once. She stands up to her parents and gets them to stop attacking her. Slowly, they begin to patch things up.
In between all of this, she fights other supervillains not associated with the gang. However, her violent streak leads to more property damage then necessary which is a bit of a problem.
At school, she befriends a goth girl.
http://photobucket.com/images/breakfast%20club%20allison/
Finally having a friend, the people starting to love her and the bullies avoiding her, Penelope's on cloud 9.
With the gang, we are introduced to some more members of it, including Apex. Who is NOT happy that she's lost three men now to one girl. She instructs them to get it in gear and hunt her down and get rid of her. The Powerhouse gang starts fighting back, attacking people at random to draw her out.
Jess, the school libby, crosses the line when she rats out where Penelope and her friend are to save her own skin.
The gang splits up, a couple of them go after her friend and the rest go to Penelope's house.
They eventually corner her friend who reveals she has a trick of her own.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLpwUhAvFzg
Penelope is not so lucky. She arrives home to find that it has been torn apart and a letter to her. The gang has kidnapped her parents. Penelope throws on her costume and runs off to find them.
Arriving at the warehouse, Penelope finds her parents tied up. Apex greets her and offers Siphon the chance to join the gang. She refuses. Shrugging it off, Apex instructs Brimstone, a fire user, to kill Penelope's parents if she tries to resist and has another beat on her. Helpless, Siphon gets the snot beaten out of her until her friend flies in and slams into Brimstone, knocking him away and distracting the gang. Penelope seizes the chance and takes the power of the gang member closest to her and blasts her away and then saves her parents. Despite the gang's efforts, Penelope and her friend escape.
Siphon later finds Brimstone alone and battles it out with him. Barely defeating him, she learns from him that it was Jess that let the gang find them. Enraged, Penelope goes after her and smacks down Jess for nearly getting everyone she loves killed.
Apex, meanwhile, decides to call in the Heavy Artillery and calls in her Ace.
He arrives a couple of days later and with the help of some of the gang members, lures Siphon into a trap.
Although Siphon puts up a valiant effort, Ace defeats her and injects her with something that robs Siphon of her powers, beats her down some more and then leaves her for dead as the warehouse burns down around her...

However, she is saved by a woman.
http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/thegeekfiles/The%20Avengers%20Agent%20Maria%20Hill.jpg
Once Penelope recovers, the agent woman reveals she is from LION and has arrived to help her out. She informs Penelope that her parents are being protected, so she doesn't have to worry about them.
In a neat twist, the woman reveals that her power isn't directly associated with combat, but rather something Penelope can learn: Empathy.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathy
Agent Emp takes Penelope under her wing for training and gives her the therapy she's needed.
Bit by bit Penelope starts letting go of her issues and even visits Jess in the hospital and forgives her.
During this time Emp also assists in her fighting skills.

The Powerhouse Gang starts getting back in control of the city due to believing Siphon to be dead or at least out of the picture now. Even with the police fighting back and less members, they apparently can't be stopped.

Around this time The Justice Patrol (Damon, Flannery, Matthew) show up to help fight off the gang. Penelope meets them and hangs out with the group, even taking down some of the gang members without powers. Penelope hangs out with them on a rooftop and forms an emotional connection with the group. After they return home, Penelope uses TK on an object, shocking her. Her powers are back.
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Empathic_Mimicry
After another day or so of training, Penelope gets a handle on her new powers and finally lets go of her anger and emotional issues and becomes much happier then she had been before.
Agent Emp rewards her graduation with a present.
http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs49/i/2009/236/2/f/Syndromegirl_by_Rosvo.png
After meeting up with her friend and hugging her, the new and improved Siphon goes to confront the gang who are attacking again. Despite not being able to use her new powers quite as well as the actual users, she manages well enough and solos a whole group of them when previously one or two would be a serious threat to her. She even helps with cleanup after the battle.

From here, Siphon decides to go and finish it and tracks down their hideout and storms in. She defeats the remaining gang members and confronts Apex once more. After a back and forth talk, they fight and Siphon overpowers her, kicking her right out of her own hideout. Apex however, only smiles.
Apex Predator.
She congratulates Siphon on being the first person in a long time to make her transform and changes into her monster form.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/FinalBoss
The battle between the two is epic and involves a lot of destruction in the city. The police even rally behind Siphon and help out during the battle as do some of the civilians.
After a long fight, Apex falls and changes back into her human form.
Siphon nearly passes out from the fight but stays standing.

Apex and the remainders of her gang are taken into custody of LION and the city is free of the Powerhouse Gang once and for all.
Siphon becomes the cities guardian.
Agent Emp congratulates her and gets called for another assignment.
Her friend goes to the Halworth Institute for training to become a better hero. The two part ways as friends.
Jess gets out of the hospital to discover that her former friends, disgusted with what she did, have abandoned her. She then starts working to become a better person and make amends with Penelope.
Ace is informed of Apex's defeat...

WHOO! That was a long one.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

FIST OF CHOU! Razz

:Cue a red chou at work. He was seven feet tall and three inchs. Red flesh, with intense muscle growth, with a head that has five white dots on their heads. THey also come in blue, green and gold skin. While one green chou with a solid leap through himself into the battle field. The Shivan bio droids stood no chance. As the main wlaker was huge. But not enough as the green Chou literally melees the thing at the *head* And after some punches, the Chou in question plows it's lefthand, and pulls out the things brain. While this wasgoingon yellow light of death fromexotic looking guns frying some more bio-Shivans. As a Blue one in red armor literally punches a Shivan in HALF. THe hole was so big the fiber failed to keep the body together.:

:During this time however a thirty feet tall, twenty feet wide machine deploys a massive beam attack, causing the troops to take cover, though some of them got atomized. This was going to be a nasty war. But of course it must be waged. Not just to protect this blue planet, but to riding the stars of the Shivan threat.:

Yeah they are actually amphibians. Just *Tough* Amphibians. I can see the Chou helping the World out.Though given super powers and stuff. May not be that much of a change.

I for one am looking forward to them.

more_horiz
since LION is a bit more nebulous in this one I'll try to present that with Nemo

nice guy but he does some not so nice things to get the job done. While his personality may make you think he's not someone to take seriously, what belies it is a rather crafty brain and someone who is very savvy about the workings of the world they're in

he's not a major league manipulator but he's got game

he attempts to corrale Hooded Justice and others into his own little group of heroes

A group from the far future comes back in time to meet Hooded Justice when he's an adult, but overshoots their jump and finds him the way he is now

then brings him back to tehir time

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
since LION is a bit more nebulous in this one I'll try to present that with Nemo

nice guy but he does some not so nice things to get the job done. While his personality may make you think he's not someone to take seriously, what belies it is a rather crafty brain and someone who is very savvy about the workings of the world they're in

he attempts to corrale Hooded Justice and others into his own little group of heroes

A group from the far future comes back in time to meet Hooded Justice when he's an adult, but overshoots their jump and finds him the way he is now

Sounds awesome. Which reminds me, I really have to get back to that fight....

Also, Agent Loveless. Watch her. Fear her.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

oh yeah! i forgot about that too!

Agent Loveless is probably gonna drop a bomb or two

or four

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

oh yeah! i forgot about that too!

Agent Loveless is probably gonna drop a bomb or two

or four

Oh yeah, several. Laughing

more_horiz
so uh i was thinking of starting a covert team of sorts like WildCATS in NCAU after this shivan war is over

I got one member in mind but I'll need to work on others

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
so uh i was thinking of starting a covert team of sorts like WildCATS in NCAU after this shivan war is over

I got one member in mind but I'll need to work on others

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/030/f/3/FMA___Greed_is_your_DOOM_by_Saiyakupo.jpg
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/134/5/7/spawngreen_by_uwedewitt-d3gb85g.jpg
Smile

more_horiz
vindalee and her friends present a dilemma for Penelope

Jay and Neil encounter a rather strange man in their school

more_horiz
Was thinking of writing out one of my monstrous character. A white Hulk. Has humanoid frame but skin is covered by natural occurring scales. Typical super human and strong, just strength does not grow. Making him slightly weak, but he is *fast* and can fly! (Using solar energy gathered in scales, they in turn generate jets of energy to send him going.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Was thinking of writing out one of my monstrous character. A white Hulk. Has humanoid frame but skin is covered by natural occurring scales. Typical super human and strong, just strength does not grow. Making him slightly weak, but he is *fast* and can fly! (Using solar energy gathered in scales, they in turn generate jets of energy to send him going.
do iiiit man

more_horiz
I decided to make "Blaze Hulk" a transformation in Young X Men.

Then again I do like alternative universes. So might see him in alternative versions.

Because the original Blaze Hulk was based on "The Tenth" in which a Private Eye spies a company, said company is out to invade the Earth as aliens, and to spite said guy turn him into a monster. (The Tenth monster created.) That guy was a brick pretty much.

While My version, instead of just brick stats, can fly, and generate energy blasts. That includes heat vision. Also extremely fast for a *big* guy.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:

Then again I do like alternative universes. So might see him in alternative versions.

Because the original Blaze Hulk was based on "The Tenth" in which a Private Eye spies a company, said company is out to invade the Earth as aliens, and to spite said guy turn him into a monster. (The Tenth monster created.) That guy was a brick pretty much.

While My version, instead of just brick stats, can fly, and generate energy blasts. That includes heat vision. Also extremely fast for a *big* guy.
well this is a pretty cool change

he's like a super freight train haha Razz

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:

well this is a pretty cool change

he's like a super freight train haha Razz

Yeah that is a good allergy. A Hulk sized critter who can move fast enough to be invisible for limited amounts of time.

:Cue the thunder clap as the massive figure breaks the sound barrier and proceeds to one punch a gigantic robot. First the leg to unstable it, then jumps on said giant robot, hands like claws, ripping chunks out of said giant robots, and climbing to the top, where he proceeds to field goal kick it's head off.:

more_horiz
oh man having him show up in young x-men would be great

who's transformation?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply