ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU Story Arc Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU Story Arc Ideas - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
I decided to make "Blaze Hulk" a transformation in Young X Men.

Then again I do like alternative universes. So might see him in alternative versions.

Because the original Blaze Hulk was based on "The Tenth" in which a Private Eye spies a company, said company is out to invade the Earth as aliens, and to spite said guy turn him into a monster. (The Tenth monster created.) That guy was a brick pretty much.

While My version, instead of just brick stats, can fly, and generate energy blasts. That includes heat vision. Also extremely fast for a *big* guy.
well this is a pretty cool change

he's like a super freight train haha Razz

Yeah that is a good allergy. A Hulk sized critter who can move fast enough to be invisible for limited amounts of time.

:Cue the thunder clap as the massive figure breaks the sound barrier and proceeds to one punch a gigantic robot. First the leg to unstable it, then jumps on said giant robot, hands like claws, ripping chunks out of said giant robots, and climbing to the top, where he proceeds to field goal kick it's head off.:

Razz

more_horiz
Edward Rotor, aka Omni-Form. He well has the power to transform into different forms. Each form he changes into, has different power sets.

more_horiz
Chou Bla wrote:
Edward Rotor, aka Omni-Form. He well has the power to transform into different forms. Each form he changes into, has different power sets.
Chou why is your thing set at Guest?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Bla wrote:

I have no idea. I just got myself login. But yeah sometimes I get kicked off being signed on and considered to be "Guest."

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Bla wrote:

I have no idea. I just got myself login. But yeah sometimes I get kicked off being signed on and considered to be "Guest."
ahh okay well glad to hear it's back to normal

Edward is a potential powerhouse it seems :O

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Bla wrote:

He *is* potential. That is his theme. A former high school quarter back hero turned into a super hero (With time anyway.) But yeah. He morphs. And gets selective powers as to what he morphs into.

The other 6 mutants in my mind are *handy* to have as well. (Number 7 of the Chou seven has not made a intro as of yet. Thinking Morlock or another student.)

Number 7's code name? "Slash". THat is the clue as to why have not used yet.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Bla wrote:

He *is* potential. That is his theme. A former high school quarter back hero turned into a super hero (With time anyway.) But yeah. He morphs. And gets selective powers as to what he morphs into.

He and Stronghold should chat, they have similar back stories it seems. Cool

more_horiz
i feel glad i gave Penelope some major villains

I think

we shall see though

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

I think

we shall see though

Oh that was awesome, an excellent moment for her and it sets things up. So now not only does she have the Powerhouse's Gang hunting her but she's ticked off these guys too. Her response? Bring it.
Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

I think

we shall see though

Oh that was awesome, an excellent moment for her and it sets things up. So now not only does she have the Powerhouse's Gang hunting her but she's ticked off these guys too. Her response? Bring it.
Cool
in other words, Penelope is ready to kick ass!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Blaster wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Chou Bla wrote:

He and Stronghold should chat, they have similar back stories it seems. Cool

I would not mind this actually happening. As your characters seem to be cool to hang around with.

more_horiz
Fem Force!

So in the beginning they're all strangers who just go to the same school. One by one though we see their powers in action and then later we see the girls at night fighting crime in their own way.
You know, typical superhero stuff.
On one of the patrol nights, some of them run into each other and there is the usual misunderstanding fight but they end up breaking it off when they realize they're all heroes and team up to bust a gang.
Following this they hang out at a burger place together and, after discovering they go to the same school, make a plan to meet each other.
The next day, they chat and hang out and realize who is other is, etc. The big reveal comes when they reveal to each other that their parents were all former superheroes.
Later they go home and speak to their parents about this and each parent reveals, in a flashback arc, about their own roles in the superheroine team of Fem Force. We get hints that something caused the team to break up, but they are vague as to what it was.
The old team has a get together and the girls decide to become the next Fem Force team.
Each girl gets their own time in the spotlight arc as the team faces and defeats various super villains.
After saving the city, they announce that they are the new Fem Force.
However, dark clouds are on the horizon as Obsidiana is revealed...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCXDa3H-9eg

The second major storyarc is going to be VERY dark.
It starts with a montage of the team going about their day and smashing villains, the usual routine for them. From there though, things start getting real when teams of mercenaries start targeting them. This is where Obsidiana makes her appearance, 'saving' Rocket from a trap, fighting alongside her, and then getting into the team, using a fake name. She meets them later in their civilian identities and reveals that she goes to an all girl's school, which is why they never met before. T.K. however, just can't shake the feeling that something is wrong here...
Little do they know that Obsidiana has been working to gain control of the prison's and has been secretly getting the supervillain's out....
After working together for a time, they go to a party at Obidiana's place, all except Vigilance who was given the wrong address by T.K. just in case, where they are served drinks. They toast, drink up....and pass out. Meanwhile, their mother's are sent invitations that lead them to an empty building, which is then swarmed by ever criminal and villain in the city at once. Fem Force works together to fight them and despite being out of practice, give one hell of a battle and end up taking them down. Exhausted and injured, they are then met by Obsidiana, who reveals her real identity: She is the daughter of Shadowrain, the former nemesis of the old team, and that in their last battle, Shadowrain was killed by Fem Force, which is what caused them to split in the first place.
The mother's demand to know what she's done with their children, but Obisidana assures them that they are fine, after all, they're 'friends' and she has what she wants anyway. Obsidiana attacks the injured heroines.

Back at the house, Rocket wakes up first due to her metabolism and finds that they are each trapped in a cell designed to incapacitate each of them.
Obsidana returns, wearing fresh clothes and apologizes to her former friends for the inconvenience but she didn't want them interfering. We finally see the final battle in a flashback. Long story short, Shadowrain was going to do something that, well...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoralEventHorizon
And Fem Force had no other way of stopping her. Obsidiana however, mainly puts emphasis on the fact that they killed her mother and that she saw it. But that's okay, because she has one final plan: Sacrifice the lives of their mothers to bring back her own. She promises to erase the team's memories when she's done too, so they won't have to know and they can be friends again.
Vigilance, meanwhile, caught on some time ago that T.K. would only give her the wrong address if it is was important and had been stealthing through the house. She finds and frees Fem Force and the go to stop Obsidiana. They beat up mooks and arrive at the place of the ritual, engaging Obsidana.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BattleInTheRain
However, their attacks barely even faze her. Obsidiana reveals the truth of her power: She gets strong from negative emotions and given the situation and everything she put them through, her power is at an all time high.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/HopelessBossFight
Obisidana thrashes the heroes until Tomorrow Girl comes up with a plan. She'll face Obsidiana alone while the others free their mothers. She manages to tackle Obsidana off the cliff and they land on the ground. What ensues is a horrifying beat down as Obsidiana beats the hell out of Tomorrow Girl until she starts losing her strength. Tomorrow Girl reveals the reason she had to face her alone. Because she could do the one thing the others couldn't: She lets go of her anger and rage at everything Obsidiana has done to them and faces her with perfect calm and then forgiving her for the things she's done, causing the villain's power to drop to nothing.
Obsidiana....does not take this well.
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/EvilCannotComprehendGood
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/VillainousBreakdown
Once Obsidiana loses her will to fight, Tomorrow Girl climbs the cliff with her to find their mothers alive and well.
Tomorrow Girl reveals that she figured it out during her evil rants, that the only way to end this was with peace and letting it go, something that Obsidiana couldn't do. Fighting would have just caused more violence and lead to more death. Now, the others do NOT forgive her, and it's doubtful they ever will. However, they do agree to move her some place where she can at least get proper therapy.

The final shot of her is Obsidiana sitting in a cell in a mental hospital, sobbing to herself.
Life returns to normal for the team and the girls are on their way to becoming real heroes

That's all I got so far. It's mainly to show legacies, betrayal, revenge and what it can do to everyone, forgiveness and peace.

more_horiz
The most hellish place on Earth: A twisted reality manipulator has turned one of the biggest theme parks on earth into his own twisted playground. Each area of the park is a deadly, and hellish zone filled with nightmarish monsters, crazed park goers, and other unimaginable things. Cut off from the outside world, it is up to a handful of heroes to not only stop this maniac, but also keep his twisted vision from spreading.

more_horiz
The Great Brodeur wrote:
The most hellish place on Earth: A twisted reality manipulator has turned one of the biggest theme parks on earth into his own twisted playground. Each area of the park is a deadly, and hellish zone filled with nightmarish monsters, crazed park goers, and other unimaginable things. Cut off from the outside world, it is up to a handful of heroes to not only stop this maniac, but also keep his twisted vision from spreading.
yo it'd be crazy if the guy was a mascot of the park too, and just snapped

more_horiz
Got a story idea for Duchess. Three words: Jack.The.Ripper.
Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Cool

Interested Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Cool

Interested Smile

Thanks. We could start it off with the murders being announced on the news. Duchess catches the news report and decides to look into it. Upon arriving at one of the murder scenes, she gathers the little bit of evidence there is and goes from there, working with the police, checking out the murders, finding links between them, checking out sources, checking off suspects, etc until she ultimately manages to corner Jack himself. After an awesome fight, she defeats him, beats the heck out of him, and delivers him to the police.
Essentially, we start her off with a detective style story. Just for something different.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Cool

Interested Smile

Thanks. We could start it off with the murders being announced on the news. Duchess catches the news report and decides to look into it. Upon arriving at one of the murder scenes, she gathers the little bit of evidence there is and goes from there, working with the police, checking out the murders, finding links between them, checking out sources, checking off suspects, etc until she ultimately manages to corner Jack himself. After an awesome fight, she defeats him, beats the heck out of him, and delivers him to the police.
Essentially, we start her off with a detective style story. Just for something different.

Badass Normal instead of Super Soldier. Interesting. Will open that up tomorrow

more_horiz
First Crisis X-Over Idea

Not so much as a war like the Dracula Arc or the CHAOS Arc but a pretty big arc for the heroes regardless.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
First Crisis X-Over Idea

Not so much as a war like the Dracula Arc or the CHAOS Arc but a pretty big arc for the heroes regardless.

I think we did this in Prime didn't we?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
First Crisis X-Over Idea

Yeah but it didn't stop Smallville from using Doomsday, eventhough JLU did it better Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
First Crisis X-Over Idea

Yeah but it didn't stop Smallville from using Doomsday, eventhough JLU did it better Smile

Good point. I'm in!
Another possibility is the heroes teaming up with Godzilla to fight off an army of Kaiju, lead by Ghidorah.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
First Crisis X-Over Idea

Good point. I'm in!
Another possibility is the heroes teaming up with Godzilla to fight off an army of Kaiju, lead by Ghidorah.
That would be sweet.

You know. In some way. Both Godzilla and The Incredible Hulk are not so different

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
First Crisis X-Over Idea

Good point. I'm in!
That would be sweet.

You know. In some way. Both Godzilla and The Incredible Hulk are not so different

You are now picturing Hulk riding into battle on top of Godzilla's head.

more_horiz
Astroman

Ragna arrives!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply