ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

When Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionWhen Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG - Page 2 EmptyRe: When Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG

more_horiz
Kara
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/198/e/a/girl_of_steel_by_chekydotstudio-d6dzb40.jpg

I like the updated look. Also milk did that body good.

descriptionWhen Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG - Page 2 EmptyRe: When Worlds Collide: The Marvel/DC RPG

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

On the other side of the wormhole, on an Earth much different than that of the DC Earth, in New York City, in the Baxter Building, Reed Richards was hard at work in his lab developing a machine to close the wormhole before it got any bigger.

"Any idea in whats causing this stretch?" Ben asked while Susan helps construct the machine

In Latveria

Standing on the balcony of his castle the countries ruler faced down the eye of the oncoming storm. Intrigued at whats to come when the storm passes and dares it to give him it's worse

Meanwhile in another dimension a bottle of his finest wine is poured by Mercy" Thank you my dear" he said then prepares her one

"Should this be necessary sir?" Mercy asked her boss as he stares into the sky"We are about to witness something that can only happen once in our lifetime"

"Cosmic tear in space/time that is opening a hole between dimensions that is threatening to swallow our Earth, and possibly the Universe. Normally, I'd be intrigued, but with the massive amount of gravity inside, it's quite possible we'd all be crushed down to the size of a single atom. Soooo, I think it's for the best that we close it. Better safe than sorry." Reed summed up and stretched his arm across the lab and grabbed a power source and placed it inside.

At the Daily Bugle, Peter Parker was snapping photos on the roof while chatting with Jameson. "Hey, ahhh, Jonah? In case this all goes south...do you think you could, just as a small favor, say something nice about Spider-Man?"

Robbie sipped coffee with Betty Brant as they watched.

"Red" Harley bits her bottom lip" In the off chance we don't make it out alive I just want...." Harley then pulls Ivy in for a kiss

At Mt.Justice

"Everyone this is a serious issue, code black, have the shield defenses up and get the place on lockdown" Nightwing says to the other members of The Titans

"What about the League?" Superboy said

"They'd want us here to defend earth...just incase" Nightwing said

"Guys" Kid Flash zipped towards them"There's something wrong with Z and M'Gann"

The medical facility of Mt.Justice

Artemis watched with concern as both M'Gann and Z are seen strapped on a steel table. Zatanna, her eyes glowing, she kept on shouting something in Latin while M'Gann's eyes are squeezed in tight anguish"Make them stop, make the voices stop!!!" the door of the facility rattles while stuff inside starts to fly across the room

Raven and the titans ran in. "Oh this is not good. Zatanna? Zatanna can you hear me?" Raven asked.

Kyle Rayner flew out into space, his ring glowing brightly. "Batman, I'm on it! I'll try and close it while you guys call Fate." He pointed the ring at it.
"In brightest day, in blackest night, No evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might
Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!" He fired a spiraling green light into the wormhole in an attempt to close it.

On the other side of the hole, Reed finished the machine and hugged his family. "Alright, thank you for all of your help. It's time for me get to work." He said and brought it outside and pointed it up at the wormhole and fired it. The brilliant purple light from the machine shooting out into space and entering into it.

Ivy held Harley in her arms as the plants folded around them, to protect them as much as possible.

"Stark to space station's central computer, prepare to activate Iron Man 6"

A large aircraft flies towards where the opening is located. The man piloting Iron Man 6 is the eccentric genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark, taking control of the majestic spacecraft in one hand while drinking a glass of martini in another.

"Do you have to drink that while you're flying?" Captain America asked while Tony shrugged" If this is the end Steve, might as well go down swinging"

"Not looking at meeting my maker yet Tony but I do agree that we are not going to go down without a fight"Captain America said then looked at Thor, Surfer, and Doctor Strange" If the device that the Fantastic Four made doesn't work then we must do whatever is possible to make sure that is closed"

"Thats right Strange, your witchcraft could come in handy" Tony said

"It's sorcery not witchcraft Stark. Big difference" Doctor Strange said

Zatanna just kept on shouting in Latin, when Superboy came in he shielded her by grabbing a incoming table that was TKed her way"Whatever is happening to them has something to do with that portal"

Susan held Reed's hand" No matter the results. I love you Reed"

Squirrel Girl was walking through an old apartment building, looking through the peep holes until she found who she was looking for. Smiling, she opened the door and found a gun in her face. "You're right, I should have knocked. Sorry Castle...it's just...well...if this really IS the end of the world....I didn't want you to be alone."

Reed hugged her back. "I know, I love you too Susan."

The device started acting up. Reed turned his attention to it. "Huh...that is unexpected...it's interacting with the energy on the other side, as if something else is attempting to close it and the energies are not mixing well...oooor there is a center of energy in the middle of it...this could be a good thing or a bad thing."

Kyle's arm shook as he felt the lantern energy wrestling with something on the other side. "What the?"

Raven kept trying to get through to them but nothing worked. "This isn't working...I'll have to help them to close it. Now listen, when I leave, no matter WHAT, you raise the shields, get these two underground and do not come after me. If all goes well, I'll come back after we close it up. Understand?"

Kyle's spirits were lifted when he saw Doctor Fate arriving, cloaked in a magic field. "Please tell me you have a plan."

Peter Parker collapsed on one knee, his spider sense was going into overdrive, giving him a killer headache.

Deadpool is seen driving down the streets like a madman, his comm beeped up then he answered it" Not a good time Weasel"

"Wade things are going crazy out there"

"I know" Deadpool said

"You don't have to do this, I'm sure they'll take care of themselves" Weasel said

"I appreciate the concern but I have to do this" Deadpool said

"But the restraining order" Weasel said

"It's my friends out there. To hell with the restraining order" Deadpool said

Frank puts the gun away then moves aside, letting Squirrel Girl in

"Whoever's interacting with us? Is it hostile?" Ben said

"Parker!" JJJ rushed to him" Someone call an ambulance!" he shouted to the staff

"Someone is trying to communicate with us" Doctor Fate said to the other league members

Superboy's jaw tightened he then looked at both Zatanna and M'Gann and then looked back at Raven" Just come back alive ok"

OT: Also check out the post concerning Stark and the others Smile 

Selina Kyle was stroking Isis, her cat, and watching the wormhole in the sky along with Holly. (Bruce, I trust you, but if you're going to do something, do it fast.)

Raven hugged him. "Don't worry. I will." She teleported out and flew up as high as she could and began casting a spell to close it.

"I see, do we have any way of contacting them in return?" Superman asked.

Pepper sent Tony a message.

"I'll try and astral project myself through the wormhole. No matter the result least we'd find out if anything within there is hostile or not" Dr.Fate said

Tony watches Silver Surfer and Thor preparing to engage the wormhole and his cell buzzed and he smiled then answered Pepper's text

"Tony, it's me, listen, Tony...just....come back home safe and sound alright? Kick that wormhole's a$$ and come home alive, we're all waiting for you honey."

"We're rooting for you guys." Rhodey added.

Hammer called next. "Hey, Tony, listen, I-" Tony hung up on him. "...Why does he keep doing that?"

"Are you sure that will be safe?" Superman asked.

OT: I think I know how to do this.

OT: All ears:) 

"Hey Tony. Maybe you could consider patching things up with Justin Hammer." Captain America said then Tony glanced at him" Am I wasted or did I just hear you say what I think you said?"

"Look at it like this. He obviously doesn't want to end things on a sour note and the least you could do is hear him out" Captain America said

" I'm a little tipsy right now Steve so" Tony gave him the cell phone" Respond in the manner that I would respond"

Hammer got a text message on his cell that read"Save whatever it is that you're going to say. If the world doesn't end tonight then I'll treat you out to a drink. Now don't interrupt me while I'm working or I'll send an army of Iron Man suits after you."

"Okay, good luck up there."

OT: Alright, we're all set, may I take it from here?
OT: Go ahead:) 

more_horiz

OT: Sweeeet.

IC: Both sides continued to pour in cosmic and magic energy into the wormhole as Fate prepared to journey through in his astral form. Before he could however, the energies from both dimensions met in the middle of the wormhole and it began acting up. First the outside of it began flashing different colors and lights shined out of it as the wormhole started changing sizes and shapes as time and space bent around it.
"Ohhh this is not good." Reed said.

He was proven correct when brilliant white lights shined out of it.
His eyes widening, Reed turned around and stretched to cover his family.
"Get back in the ship! Get in here NOW!" Captain America yelled.
"TONY!" Pepper cried out.
Doreen put a hand on Frank's shoulder.
Superman raced out of the Watchtower and started flying towards his friends to get them away from it.
Lex and Mercy sipped their drinks.
Otis hid behind a desk.
Doom crossed his arms.
Thanos closed his eyes and welcomed the end.

The light erupted from both sides of the wormhole and swallowed up the Earth and then there was silence.

The first thing he heard was the birds chirping. The first thing he felt was the Sun's warmth on his skin, revitalizing him. Superman awoke and sat up, glancing around. He remembered space, a wormhole, and trying to get his friends out of harm's way and then the light...and now he was in the middle of a clearing in a forest. He saw the watchtower still intact and....laying on the ground. The Watchtower Staff and his fellow Leaguers were also unconscious but a quick scan of X-Ray Vision showed no broken bones and no internal damage. Aside from being out cold, they all seemed alright. Superman walked over to Batman and shook him awake. "Bruce? Can you hear me?"

more_horiz

farao 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

IC: Both sides continued to pour in cosmic and magic energy into the wormhole as Fate prepared to journey through in his astral form. Before he could however, the energies from both dimensions met in the middle of the wormhole and it began acting up. First the outside of it began flashing different colors and lights shined out of it as the wormhole started changing sizes and shapes as time and space bent around it.

Superman raced out of the Watchtower and started flying towards his friends to get them away from it.
Otis hid behind a desk.
Doom crossed his arms.

The light erupted from both sides of the wormhole and swallowed up the Earth and then there was silence.

The first thing he heard was the birds chirping. The first thing he felt was the Sun's warmth on his skin, revitalizing him. Superman awoke and sat up, glancing around. He remembered space, a wormhole, and trying to get his friends out of harm's way and then the light...and now he was in the middle of a clearing in a forest. He saw the watchtower still intact and....laying on the ground. The Watchtower Staff and his fellow Leaguers were also unconscious but a quick scan of X-Ray Vision showed no broken bones and no internal damage. Aside from being out cold, they all seemed alright. Superman walked over to Batman and shook him awake. "Bruce? Can you hear me?"

"Uuuuuuurrr" Deadpool woke up and finds himself on the hood of the car that crashed on the tree, he clutches his head" I hope you have insurance jackass!!! " he points at the tree "If it's Geico I'll shoot ya!!!"

Batman blinked his eyes then stared up at Superman" Is it closed?"

Tony woke up to cold air hitting his face, he shivered then got up" What the hell" he looked around as he finds himself in the frozen arctic" Steve? Thor? Anyone?"

Lex rubbed his eyes then looked at Mercy" I knew it was a good idea to make the whole building bomb proof"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Otis hid behind a desk.
Doom crossed his arms.

"Uuuuuuurrr" Deadpool woke up and finds himself on the hood of the car that crashed on the tree, he clutches his head" I hope you have insurance jackass!!! " he points at the tree "If it's Geico I'll shoot ya!!!"

Tony woke up to cold air hitting his face, he shivered then got up" What the hell" he looked around as he finds himself in the frozen arctic" Steve? Thor? Anyone?"

Lex rubbed his eyes then looked at Mercy" I knew it was a good idea to make the whole building bomb proof"

James Jesse, also known as The Trickster, a famous Flash Rouge, stumbled out of the car. "Annnd this is why I installed overly sized airbags.." He looked around and saw Deadpool. His eyes narrowed. "Slade? Is that you? Can I have your autograph?"

"Apparently, yes...I don't see it anymore. I think a better question is, if the Watchtower is still in one piece, how are we all outside of it?"

"Is this that damn imp again?" Hawkgirl asked as she sat up.

"No, he'd be gloating right now."

"Uthor....thor...Luthor. Mister Luthor? Hello? Are you safe? It seems like communications are back online sir. Is Miss Merci Safe?" Otis asked.

Alfred tried to get in touch with Bruce.

Cap stood up. "Okaaaay, I'm cold....where are we?"

(Wake up! WAKE UP BANNER!) Hulk yelled at him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Otis hid behind a desk.
Doom crossed his arms.

James Jesse, also known as The Trickster, a famous Flash Rouge,  stumbled out of the car. "Annnd this is why I installed overly sized airbags.." He looked around and saw Deadpool. His eyes narrowed. "Slade? Is that you? Can I have your autograph?"

"Apparently, yes...I don't see it anymore. I think a better question is, if the Watchtower is still in one piece, how are we all outside of it?"

"Uthor....thor...Luthor. Mister Luthor? Hello? Are you safe? It seems like communications are back online sir. Is Miss Merci Safe?" Otis asked.

"Good that you're still alive Otis" Lex said then Mercy nods" Agreed, would be a shame to lose you"

"Tell Gus to make sure that all orbital satellites are still functional" Lex instructed

"Ok be honest. Who put you up to this? Death? Hela?" Deadpool rubbed his chin"Loki?"

"Thank the gods we are all ok" Wonder Woman said

"Yeah if you can call a bad headache ok" Cyborg said

"Cyborg I want you to contact Mt.Justice. I need to know if Richard and the others are ok" Batman said

Mt.Justice

"Well that was fun" Wally said getting up"Never go though that on a full stomach"

"Or an empty one" Jamie said

Impulse got up then covered his mouth, fighting the urge to throw up

"Is everyone accounted for" Artemis said as she came in

"I think so" Wally said then looked around and realization kicked in" Megan! Z!"

"Megan! Zatanna! Open your eyes! Come on!!"

Megan slowly opened her eyes, she sighed in relief as the voices are gone" Conner?"

Conner smiled then looked at Zatanna as she says to Conner" Could someone explain these to me?" she motioned down as she finds herself still strapped down. Conner wasted no time releasing the restraints from the two

Bruce woke up then rubbed his arms( Thor in the name of all that is holy if this is Loki's doing I swear I'll have The Other Guy beat him/her to the ground)

"The frozen wastelands ways away from civilization I say" Tony responded to Steve

Castle Doom

"Everything remains in order sir"

Doctor Doom turns to Black Mamba who stood before him
http://www.deviantart.com/art/baroness-145030529

"Very good. Then we can begin phase one"

"Whats that sir?" Black Mamba asked then Doctor Doom smiled behind his mask" For starters, make sure all of our allies are still active and summon them here"

more_horiz
Genosha

Wanda groaned then rubbed her head, she then noticed the power collar on her neck

"You're powers were going haywire so it had to be shut down" Polaris said looking at Wanda

"But..how? The other half of my powers was magic based" Wanda said

"Some Asgardian Tech that Toad borrowed." Polaris responded then walked up to her" Feeling ok"

Wanda looked around" Father, Mystique, Geogirl, Toad, the others? They're ok?"

Polaris smiled" Perfectly fine"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Otis hid behind a desk.
Doom crossed his arms.

James Jesse, also known as The Trickster, a famous Flash Rouge,  stumbled out of the car. "Annnd this is why I installed overly sized airbags.." He looked around and saw Deadpool. His eyes narrowed. "Slade? Is that you? Can I have your autograph?"

"Good that you're still alive Otis" Lex said then Mercy nods" Agreed, would be a shame to lose you"

"Tell Gus to make sure that all orbital satellites are still functional" Lex instructed

"Ok be honest. Who put you up to this? Death? Hela?" Deadpool rubbed his chin"Loki?"

"Cyborg I want you to contact Mt.Justice. I need to know if Richard and the others are ok" Batman said

Mt.Justice

"Well that was fun" Wally said getting up"Never go though that on a full stomach"

"I think so" Wally said then looked around and realization kicked in" Megan! Z!"

Megan slowly opened her eyes, she sighed in relief as the voices are gone" Conner?"

Conner smiled then looked at Zatanna as she says to Conner" Could someone explain these to me?" she motioned down as she finds herself still strapped down. Conner wasted no time releasing the restraints from the two

Bruce woke up then rubbed his arms( Thor in the name of all that is holy if this is Loki's doing I swear I'll have The Other Guy beat him/her to the ground)

"The frozen wastelands ways away from civilization I say" Tony responded to Steve

Castle Doom

"Whats that sir?" Black Mamba asked then Doctor Doom smiled behind his mask" For starters, make sure all of our allies are still active and summon them here"

"You really mean that? Okay, you got it, I'll get right to work on calling Gus." Otis said.

Thor got out of the snow and summoned Mjolnir and a bolt of lightning to it. "There seems to be no interference for my magic, is your suit functioning Iron Man? Where is the Surfer?"

(Hurm, Puny God.) Hulk laughed.

"Who are you talking about?" Trickster asked. "Don't you know who I am?"

Raven teleported in. "Is everybody okay?" She was promptly hugged by Starfire. "I'll take that as a yes..."
Superboy's hearing picked up the sound of somebody outside wandering around.
Laura sniffed the air. From what she could tell, she was in some kind of base, one she had never seen before. Not far from here, there were several people and not all of them smelled human.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Otis hid behind a desk.
Doom crossed his arms.

Mt.Justice

Castle Doom

"You really mean that? Okay, you got it, I'll get right to work on calling Gus." Otis said.

Thor got out of the snow and summoned Mjolnir and a bolt of lightning to it. "There seems to be no interference for my magic, is your suit functioning Iron Man? Where is the Surfer?"

Raven teleported in. "Is everybody okay?" She was promptly hugged by Starfire. "I'll take that as a yes..."
Laura sniffed the air. From what she could tell, she was in some kind of base, one she had never seen before. Not far from here, there were several people and not all of them smelled human.

( I wonder if it's not too late to ask Mr.Luthor for a raise) Gus thought to himself
http://sharetv.org/images/angel/cast/large/charles_gunn.jpg

He then got a call then responded" Sup Otis?"

Deadpool looked at Trickster, he then smiled from ear to year" Bring it in you crazy bastard" he outstretched his hand

Superboy's expression got serious"Nightwing we have a breach. Somewhere above ground"

The other group noticed Nightwing no longer with them

"Now I wonder where he got that from" Kid Flash grinned

Laura was wondering the halls of Mt.Justice, she finds herself in what looks to be a memorial room that contains artifacts and other memorabilia of The Team's past missions. From Prometheus's helmet, which looked to be pretty beaten up like somebody has punched at it a few times. To Joker's suit, followed by a plaque underneath that reads 'He died laughing'

"Thor, can you see if the aircraft we were in is here anywhere?" Bruce asked Thor

more_horiz

The Flash
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/240/9/d/flash_redesign_by_mase0ne-d47sgsw.png

Batman
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/214/3/d/ultimate_batman_redesign_by_shaunriaz-d59iiww.jpg

GL: Kyle
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/158/d/8/d8785e32532ee70781d93804219b5460-d6857m3.jpg

Vixen
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/114/b/c/top_10_vixen_by_mrfuzzynutz-d4xfean.jpg

Hawkgirl
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/107/6/b/hawkgirl_by_rainygami-d4wjpv2.jpg
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/239/9/0/hawkgirl__public_enemies_by_amtmodollas-d5cotiz.png

Wonder Woman
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/280/3/c/wonder_woman_muscle_2_by_macfatbitch-d4c4no3.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/189/6/1/justice_league_wonder_woman_v_3__final__by_jsenior-d6bsxnk.png

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Genosha

Wanda groaned then rubbed her head, she then noticed the power collar on her neck

"You're powers were going haywire so it had to be shut down" Polaris said looking at Wanda

"Some Asgardian Tech that Toad borrowed." Polaris responded then walked up to her" Feeling ok"

bounce bounce bounce 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Otis hid behind a desk.
Doom crossed his arms.

Mt.Justice

Castle Doom

( I wonder if it's not too late to ask Mr.Luthor for a raise) Gus thought to himself

Deadpool looked at Trickster, he then smiled from ear to year" Bring it in you crazy bastard" he outstretched his hand

Superboy's expression got serious"Nightwing we have a breach. Somewhere above ground"

Laura was wondering the halls of Mt.Justice, she finds herself in what looks to be a memorial room that contains artifacts and other memorabilia of The Team's past missions. From Prometheus's helmet, which looked to be pretty beaten up like somebody has punched at it a few times. To Joker's suit, followed by a plaque underneath that reads 'He died laughing'

"Thor, can you see if the aircraft we were in is here anywhere?" Bruce asked Thor

(Died laughing? Joker? Nobody I've ever heard of....was he a D-Lister? Some unknown guy?) She looked at another case, this one containing an orange and blue mask. (Deathstroke...the Terminator? The mask kinda reminds me of Wade but the color's different.) She looked at a picture. "Hive...Five....Titans Together...are these guys a superhero team or..." She glanced at all the memorabilia. "Or assassins?" She paused as she smelled somebody in the room. She hid in the shadows.

"Stand back my friends." Thor said and began rapidly spinning his hammer, clearing away snow and ice in front of him and quickly uncovering the ship.

"Hey Gus, how are the satellites?"

Alfred contacted Bruce. "Master Bruce? Can you hear me?"

When Lois Lane woke up, she found that the Daily Planet had gone through some changes. For one thing, it was much larger now, there were people she had never seen there, newspapers scattered about with the words 'Daily Bugle' written on them....and Perry White was arguing with some guy with a mustache.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Genosha

Blob was making the rounds around Genosha with a clipboard, making sure all of the mutants there were okay.
Geogirl flew over to Wanda's room on a large rock. "Good news Wanda, as far as we can tell everybody's powers are still working perfectly. More importantly, how are you feeling?"
Mystique looked over Genosha with Magneto. "Whatever they did, I guess it worked. Everybody's okay."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

The Flash
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/240/9/d/flash_redesign_by_mase0ne-d47sgsw.png

Batman
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/214/3/d/ultimate_batman_redesign_by_shaunriaz-d59iiww.jpg

GL: Kyle
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/158/d/8/d8785e32532ee70781d93804219b5460-d6857m3.jpg

Vixen
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/114/b/c/top_10_vixen_by_mrfuzzynutz-d4xfean.jpg

Hawkgirl
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/107/6/b/hawkgirl_by_rainygami-d4wjpv2.jpg
http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/239/9/0/hawkgirl__public_enemies_by_amtmodollas-d5cotiz.png

Wonder Woman
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/280/3/c/wonder_woman_muscle_2_by_macfatbitch-d4c4no3.jpg
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/189/6/1/justice_league_wonder_woman_v_3__final__by_jsenior-d6bsxnk.png

What a Face 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Otis hid behind a desk.
Doom crossed his arms.

Mt.Justice

Castle Doom

(Died laughing? Joker? Nobody I've ever heard of....was he a D-Lister? Some unknown guy?) She looked at another case, this one containing an orange and blue mask. (Deathstroke...the Terminator? The mask kinda reminds me of Wade but the color's different.) She looked at a picture. "Hive...Five....Titans Together...are these guys a superhero team or..." She glanced at all the memorabilia. "Or assassins?" She paused as she smelled somebody in the room. She hid in the shadows.

"Stand back my friends." Thor said and began rapidly spinning his hammer, clearing away snow and ice in front of him and quickly uncovering the ship.

"Hey Gus, how are the satellites?"

Alfred contacted Bruce. "Master Bruce? Can you hear me?"

When Lois Lane woke up, she found that the Daily Planet had gone through some changes. For one thing, it was much larger now, there were people she had never seen there, newspapers scattered about with the words 'Daily Bugle' written on them....and Perry White was arguing with some guy with a mustache.

bounce bounce bounce 

Gotham

A two individuals had just looted a jewelry store" What a haul, and not Batman in sight!" one of them said running with two bags filled with jewlery

"Agreed. If it were this easy then the world should end more often" They ran towards a back alley after climbing over the fence.

"What should we do with the jewels?" One of the two asked while he looked back to see if any cops are following

"I know of a guy who can turn what we have into some really sweet cash. Right now we lay low till we ack!!!"

The guy on the look out looked back to see his partner in crime no longer with him" Greg? Greg!" he looked around and wandered the allyway. His pulse and heartbeat starts to increase(What if I'm wrong? What if The Bat is here.) He yelled as he sees something drop down infront of him" It was an unconscious Greg dangling with a rope tied around his angle"Oh man, oh man, oh man!"

The corner of his eye catches a shadow silhouette. He looked up to see four shadows standing on the roof of one of the buildings in the alley. As the moonlight shines on the shadow figures his eyes widened in terror.

http://smashmaterials.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Pictures6-661x1024.jpg

With a battle cry the four creatures jumped off, proceed to attack the criminal.

"Geeze what a night." Officer Renee Montoya said to officer Blake" For real, looting on the streets yet not a single Bat in sight"

OT:

Montoya
http://shehulk.sliverofice.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/renee.png

Blake
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120523083912/batman/images/5/5e/John_Blake-1.jpg

"I wouldn't count him out just yet. There have been reports of looters being captured and practically gift wrapped to us as of late" Renee said as the two patrolled the city and they got a call from the precinct

Montoya and Blake arrived at the alley and sees the two men that looted the jewelry store unconscious and tied up. Both dangling like a fish on a hook

"Even with the supposed world ending he still keeps busy" Blake said

"Goes to show ya" Montoya said and they went to get the two men. Blake caught something that looks like a footprint but a little unusual for your average looking footprint. He takes out his cell phone and takes a picture of it and make a mental note to show it to Montoya, who was busy bringing one of the men down, later.

"Live and online Otis. How are things on your end?" Gus asked

"It's an alien invasion! How else would you explain all that?!"

"They've certainly had better days" Lois looks to see a young reporter watching the scene with her
http://thecapedgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/TMNT_MicroSeries_07_April-CvrA.jpg

Nightwing pressed the button on his collar and he had the room locked down. He then presses another button and a mask fully engulfs his face, acting like a gas mask to prepare for whats next. He lets out a couple of gas bombs and the smoke started to fill the room. He lets out his quarterstaff once the smoke made out a shadow image of the intruder and he leaps to engage the intruder.

more_horiz
Gotham

A two individuals had just looted a jewelry store" What a haul, and not Batman in sight!" one of them said running with two bags filled with jewlery

"Agreed. If it were this easy then the world should end more often" They ran towards a back alley after climbing over the fence.

"What should we do with the jewels?" One of the two asked while he looked back to see if any cops are following

"I know of a guy who can turn what we have into some really sweet cash. Right now we lay low till we ack!!!"

The guy on the look out looked back to see his partner in crime no longer with him" Greg? Greg!" he looked around and wandered the allyway. His pulse and heartbeat starts to increase(What if I'm wrong? What if The Bat is here.) He yelled as he sees something drop down infront of him" It was an unconscious Greg dangling with a rope tied around his angle"Oh man, oh man, oh man!"

The corner of his eye catches a shadow silhouette. He looked up to see four shadows standing on the roof of one of the buildings in the alley. As the moonlight shines on the shadow figures his eyes widened in terror.

http://smashmaterials.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Pictures6-661x1024.jpg

With a battle cry the four creatures jumped off, proceed to attack the criminal.

"Geeze what a night." Officer Renee Montoya said to officer Blake" For real, looting on the streets yet not a single Bat in sight"

OT:

Montoya
http://shehulk.sliverofice.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/renee.png

Blake
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120523083912/batman/images/5/5e/John_Blake-1.jpg

"I wouldn't count him out just yet. There have been reports of looters being captured and practically gift wrapped to us as of late" Renee said as the two patrolled the city and they got a call from the precinct

Montoya and Blake arrived at the alley and sees the two men that looted the jewelry store unconscious and tied up. Both dangling like a fish on a hook

"Even with the supposed world ending he still keeps busy" Blake said

"Goes to show ya" Montoya said and they went to get the two men. Blake caught something that looks like a footprint but a little unusual for your average looking footprint. He takes out his cell phone and takes a picture of it and make a mental note to show it to Montoya, who was busy bringing one of the men down, later.

"Live and online Otis. How are things on your end?" Gus asked

"It's an alien invasion! How else would you explain all that?!"

"They've certainly had better days" Lois looks to see a young reporter watching the scene with her
http://thecapedgamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/TMNT_MicroSeries_07_April-CvrA.jpg

Nightwing pressed the button on his collar and he had the room locked down. He then presses another button and a mask fully engulfs his face, acting like a gas mask to prepare for whats next. He lets out a couple of gas bombs and the smoke started to fill the room. He lets out his quarterstaff once the smoke made out a shadow image of the intruder and he leaps to engage the intruder.[/quote]

Trickster smiled and held out his hand.

Laura coughed and stumbled around. Were these Titan people gassing the room now? Fine, let them, her healing factor could handle whatever they threw at her. She looked around the room but got whacked across the face first on her left cheek and then the right cheek and then something hit the back of her knee forcing her to the ground. From there, she was kicked on the back of her head hard enough to crack the floor. Nightwing twirled his staff and walked away, figuring it was done....only to hear a noise behind him as Laura got right up like nothing happened. There wasn't even a bruise on her face. She sniffed the air as Nightwing ducked back into the shadows. She waited and listened. As Nightwing was moving in to attack again, she suddenly whirled around and popped her claws, claws that sliced through Nightwing's quarterstaff like a hot knife through butter.
Laura followed this up with a kick to the stomach and then moved in and elbowed Nightwing in the face. It felt like she had metal under there. Nightwing backflipped away from her and turned the two halves of the quarterstaff around, using them as tazers. She attacked again but Nightwing flipped over her and hit Laura with them from behind. They shocked her, but her healing factor allowed her to shrug them off. She turned right around and jumped and twirled and slashed as Nightwing focused on dodging her attacks until he could jab both tazers into her stomach. Laura yelled out but then reached down and grabbed his wrists. "Oh really? Is that all you got?" She asked as she kneed him in the jaw.

"Why would aliens put this...Bugle inside the Daily Planet?" Perry White asked Jameson. "Who are you anyway?"

"Oh, hello there....nice jumpsuit. I'm Lois Lane."

"We're all alive and kicking." Otis said. "Mr.Luthor and Ms.Merci actually gave me a compliment today."

more_horiz
"Who am I? I'm the guy who runs this place thats who I am!" JJJ says to Perry White

"April O'Neal" April greeted" So do we have two bosses or what?"

Deadpool hugged trickster, after he lets him go he said" Listen. Some friends of mine could be in trouble and I need some form of transportation. Can you help me out with that?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Who am I? I'm the guy who runs this place thats who I am!" JJJ says to Perry White

Deadpool hugged trickster, after he lets him go he said" Listen. Some friends of mine could be in trouble and I need some form of transportation. Can you help me out with that?"

"Yessssir!" The Trickster smiled. "But first....I need to change." He reached into the trunk, pulled out a costume and ran into a phone booth to change.

"I have no idea who that guy even is." Lois shrugged.

"This is the Daily Planet and I'm in charge here!"

"You're both right and wrong."

They turned around to see Peter Parker enter with an ice pack. "Hey Jonah, thanks for calling the ambulance. I don't know if you guys have seen the lower floors, but this place is a maze, it's like two buildings mashed together. And I think that's what happened, somehow, both of these buildings have been combined into one." He picked up a newspaper and looked at it. "Okaaaay....everybody from the Daily Planet, please say I!"

"I." Lois, Jimmy, Chloe and several others said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yessssir!" The Trickster smiled. "But first....I need to change." He reached into the trunk, pulled out a costume and ran into a phone booth to change.

They turned around to see Peter Parker enter with an ice pack. "Hey Jonah, thanks for calling the ambulance. I don't know if you guys have seen the lower floors, but this place is a maze, it's like two buildings mashed together. And I think that's what happened, somehow, both of these buildings have been combined into one." He picked up a newspaper and looked at it. "Okaaaay....everybody from the Daily Planet, please say I!"

"I was supposed to be transferred to the Daily Bugle before the madness happened so "I" on my side" April said to the others

Steve Lombard studied April then grinned and whispered to Lois" I can get used to the new arrangement"
http://seat42f.com/images/stories/tvshows/Castle/Season2/Nathan-Fillion-Rick-Castle.jpg

While waiting on Trickster, Deadpool's comm beeped then he pressed it

"Weasel?"

"Oh thank God. You're ok" Weasel asked

"Weasel you notice anything weird around here?" Deadpool asked

"How weird? Weirder than our usual weird?" Weasel said

"I'll get back to you on that" Deadpool said as he ended communication as Trickster exited the phone booth" Whovian guy huh?"

OT: Haven't forgotten the other post. Will get on those as soon as I can:) 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I was supposed to be transferred to the Daily Bugle before the madness happened so "I" on my side" April said to the others

Steve Lombard studied April then grinned and whispered to Lois" I can get used to the new arrangement"
http://seat42f.com/images/stories/tvshows/Castle/Season2/Nathan-Fillion-Rick-Castle.jpg

"Weasel?"

"I'll get back to you on that" Deadpool said as he ended communication as Trickster exited the phone booth" Whovian guy huh?"

"No, well, kinda, it's more that you see the capes do this all the time on TV, so why not a super villain?"

"Think she's out of your league Steve." April joked.

"Alright then, what can you Planet guys tell us about this...Superman?" Peter asked.

Flash zipped around the forest. "Alright, I'm heading out to go find everybody else. Supes."

"Got it. I'll search the skies while you search the ground. Batman, can you guys handle getting the Watchtower back online here?"

more_horiz

Meanwhile...

Lana stood still, glancing around awkwardly at everybody. This mansion kinda reminded her of a superhero base, mostly because of the costumes, the guy with the visor, the blue furry guy, the blue elf hanging down from a chandelier, the woman who had just walked through a wall...and what she could swear was a vampire. "Ummm....hi, I'm a little lost...can somebody tell me where I am and how I got here?" Lana Lang asked the X-Men.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Weasel?"

"No, well, kinda, it's more that you see the capes do this all the time on TV, so why not a super villain?"

"Think she's out of your league Steve."Lois joked. Cool 

"Alright then, what can you Planet guys tell us about this...Superman?" Peter asked.

Flash zipped around the forest. "Alright, I'm heading out to go find everybody else. Supes."

"Got it. I'll search the skies while you search the ground. Batman, can you guys handle getting the Watchtower back online here?"
" I'll head over to Mt.Justice to check on the team" Wonder Woman said

"Never thought Clark would be the guy for ya but goes to show how unpredictable attraction is" Steve grinned

"Well he flies, really fast, really strong, can bench press a planet. For reals I've seen him do it" Jimmy said" And has a variety of other powers"

"You also had a dream about him marrying you to a gorilla" Steve teased Jimmy who turned to him" Hey I told you that with the strictest of confidence!!"

"Gorilla?" April glanced at Lois

Nightwing roundhouse kicked Laura across the face then uses the two quarter staffs to hit her in the stomach and the ribs. Laura caught them with her claws" Who sent you! League of Shadows? Luthor? The Hive?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Weasel?"

"Never thought Clark would be the guy for ya but goes to show how unpredictable attraction is" Steve grinned

"Well he flies, really fast, really strong, can bench press a planet. For reals I've seen him do it" Jimmy said" And has a variety of other powers"

"You also had a dream about him marrying you to a gorilla" Steve teased Jimmy who turned to him" Hey I told you that with the strictest of confidence!!"

Nightwing roundhouse kicked Laura across the face then uses the two quarter staffs to hit her in the stomach and the ribs. Laura caught them with her claws" Who sent you! League of Shadows? Luthor? The Hive?"

"Sent me? I woke up here and then you attacked me! Where the hell is this place anyway?" Laura growled.

"First time I've heard about this.....maybe they mean Grodd?" She pondered aloud. "And...yeah...where is Clark anyway?"

"Wait, benchpress a what?" Peter asked. (This guy sounds like THOR!)

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Weasel?"

"Sent me? I woke up here and then you attacked me! Where the hell is this place anyway?" Laura growled.

"First time I've heard about this.....maybe they mean Grodd?" She pondered aloud. "And...yeah...where is Clark anyway?"

"Wait, benchpress a what?" Peter asked. (This guy sounds like THOR!)
Nightwing studied Laura" You didn't broke in here?"

"Yeah someone named Darkseid sent a planet hurling at us then Superman came in and pushed it right back"Jimmy said

"Whose Grodd?" April said then made a mental note to check on the gang

(Note to self. Buy a phone booth) Deadpool said then say to Trickster" Ready partner"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply