ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 5 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"jutsu is actually checked out at the moment, all 22 copies by someone that you just met, strange enough!"

Kyo: Ko that sneaky bastard! well if he has them I'm not tracking him down. listen him talk for hours about his wife and daughter is something i don't want to do. ( looks out the window and sees  Edward Jones fly by)  hmm that was that  Edward kid  just now and judging by way he flew past us he probably got punch by his girlfriend Yuri again.

from what I herd about the kid , his girlfriend Yuri Shi  is a bit cuckoo.

outside Edward Jones lands in a dumpster  pulls himself out and says in firm tone.

Edward Jones: damn it now i smell like garbage thanks a lot Yuri.

Yuri then appears  with a lock on teleportation spell and casts a spell that cleans Edward Jones  up saying in firm tone

Yuri: okay there now you're all clean Ed, oh and I think we're near   Aeon Library Ed.

Edward Jones:  yeah we are near the place Yuri thanks for point that out.  ( boy I hope there aren't any girls at this library I have been killed and revived 2 times already by Yuri today.)

"Well uh, that's rather interesting. She won't be doing that in the library will she? Also if you'd like I can reserve the book for you?

Kyo: sure ( hears a knock on at the door and answers ) ah so you must be the Iron Alchemist Edward Jones, you're short just like your profile says.  

Edward Jones: who are you going short come close and said that to my face.

Kyo: you even get mad when people call you short just like your profile suggest.

Edward Jones:   wait aren't you Kyo  Mitsuo  the Boom Boom Alchemist you're the backer of the Alchemy school I go to.  what are you doing  here at Aeon Library?

Kyo: I work here as a assistant.

Edward Jones: assistant but aren't you accountant? ( looking at Yuri's Shadow) ah Yuri can i ask you question how come your shadow doesn't match your body shape? why does it look like it belongs to a complete different creature?

Kyo: yes I'm I have many jobs. ( looking at Yuri's shadow) hmm that's strange her body looks clearly human yet her shadow suggests that she's possibly a Oni  due to the muscularity , horns , razor sharp fangs, claws, and long pointy tail.

Yuri: wow so many books hey Ed race ya to the Alchemy section.

Yuri blissfully ignores Edward's question about her shadow and  speeds off towards the Alchemy section  like she just drank a gallon of red bull and  smoke a bucket of crystal meth and Edward just says with a sighing.

Edward: where in  the hell does  Yuri get all that energy. she acts like she's been mainlining Red Bull and crystal meth! I'm starting to get the suspicious that she  isn't human type magic girl , cause what human girl  be they magic girl   or not have that much energy?!?

OOC: Oh yeah I have Rps for you in Quantum Thread and the Prime Thread.

descriptionHeroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 5 EmptyRe: Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Darun Complex?" She'd ask, almost unsure

Reflex smiled "Well that's good old man, you got some kick to you though, what'd you use to do? That wasn't any regular form of magic back there to break the motion-lock" Reflex would say, referring to the bind he put Silas in

"Chi and pretty strong sense of will lad. Had tons of experience in this kind of battle" Silas pointed out

Myrden tapped his chin then looked at Silas" Say mind looking after things till I get back?"

"Sure" Silas said then Myrden says to him" You know I can easily repair the window and your wardrobe"

"I know but I'd rather do it the natural way, cant depend on magic for everything you know" Silas said

"That I do" Myrden said then looked at Nina" I'll help you find it"

"I figured it was something chi related the way you moved, magic doesn't provide reflexes like that, as far as I know. If you're ever down, I'd be up to spar man and you could show me some more?" Reflex would say, pulling out a card with five fingers on it, the no 4 on his. "Now that Nina's been dropped off, I don't gotta do much except make a call"

Nina would nod and agree to follow Myrden
" What was it about Scion that interest you?" Myrden asked Nina

Alex was waiting in the flat, even with the magic protection just the idea of him alone while the vampires that was following could still be out there made him a little uneasy. Still couldn't get over how Johnny glanced at him. (That is going in the vault) he buried that image as deep as he can then he contemplated on heading out. A knock on the door came and he went over to answer it. He guarded himself before he opened and sees Silas standing with a fresh new shirt saying" Myrden asked me to look after things while he's gone"

"Figg" Alex said

Note: Figg in Heroes Journey means F***

more_horiz
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well from the name, we uh deal in death. To put it short, we're assassins, and we take on all kinds of targets, even those of a supernatural nature. Seeing you put in work like that puts a tear to my eye" Ellis would say, nont crying at all. "Ideally, we'd want you to join up with us, I mean it pay spretty well so whaddya say kid?"

"Tell me are all your targets evil?", said Oda as he uncrossed his arms.

Ellis made a "more or less" motion with his hand. "To be honest with ya, evil is a hard to define thing, why, is that a problem?" the small man would ask, looking up at Yagyu wit determination in his eyes

"I became the Brawler of Justice to defend against evil. Of course that a problem.", Oda said as his muscle threatened to rip his shirt and leather jacket.
Ellis shrugged. "Yeah, I figured big guy but here's the thing, I ain't alone and I ain't exactly scared of you" he'd say, whistling as a pressurized cannon of water hit Oda in the back, sending him sprawling. Oda would turn to see the water coming from the hands of a very attractive darkskinned woman, her lower body all water but her upper half ALL woman

"Mami Wata, Oda, Oda, Mami Wata. She's the middle finger and I'm the pointer. You ready for this?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"jutsu is actually checked out at the moment, all 22 copies by someone that you just met, strange enough!"

Kyo: Ko that sneaky bastard! well if he has them I'm not tracking him down. listen him talk for hours about his wife and daughter is something i don't want to do. ( looks out the window and sees  Edward Jones fly by)  hmm that was that  Edward kid  just now and judging by way he flew past us he probably got punch by his girlfriend Yuri again.

outside Edward Jones lands in a dumpster  pulls himself out and says in firm tone.

Yuri then appears  with a lock on teleportation spell and casts a spell that cleans Edward Jones  up saying in firm tone

Yuri: okay there now you're all clean Ed, oh and I think we're near   Aeon Library Ed.

Edward Jones:  yeah we are near the place Yuri thanks for point that out.  ( boy I hope there aren't any girls at this library I have been killed and revived 2 times already by Yuri today.)

"Well uh, that's rather interesting. She won't be doing that in the library will she? Also if you'd like I can reserve the book for you?

Kyo: sure ( hears a knock on at the door and answers ) ah so you must be the Iron Alchemist Edward Jones, you're short just like your profile says.  

Kyo: you even get mad when people call you short just like your profile suggest.

Edward Jones:   wait aren't you Kyo  Mitsuo  the Boom Boom Alchemist you're the backer of the Alchemy school I go to.  what are you doing  here at Aeon Library?

Edward Jones: assistant but aren't you accountant? ( looking at Yuri's Shadow) ah Yuri can i ask you question how come your shadow doesn't match your body shape? why does it look like it belongs to a complete different creature?

Kyo: yes I'm I have many jobs. ( looking at Yuri's shadow) hmm that's strange her body looks clearly human yet her shadow suggests that she's possibly a Oni  due to the muscularity , horns , razor sharp fangs, claws, and long pointy tail.

Yuri blissfully ignores Edward's question about her shadow and  speeds off towards the Alchemy section  like she just drank a gallon of red bull and  smoke a bucket of crystal meth and Edward just says with a sighing.

Edward: where in  the hell does  Yuri get all that energy. she acts like she's been mainlining Red Bull and crystal meth! I'm starting to get the suspicious that she  isn't human type magic girl , cause what human girl  be they magic girl   or not have that much energy?!?

OOC: Oh yeah I have Rps for you in Quantum Thread and the Prime Thread.
"She's amythic then?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Darun Complex?" She'd ask, almost unsure

Reflex smiled "Well that's good old man, you got some kick to you though, what'd you use to do? That wasn't any regular form of magic back there to break the motion-lock" Reflex would say, referring to the bind he put Silas in

"Chi and pretty strong sense of will lad. Had tons of experience in this kind of battle" Silas pointed out

Myrden tapped his chin then looked at Silas" Say mind looking after things till I get back?"

"Sure" Silas said then Myrden says to him" You know I can easily repair the window and your wardrobe"

"I know but I'd rather do it the natural way, cant depend on magic for everything you know" Silas said

"That I do" Myrden said then looked at Nina" I'll help you find it"

"I figured it was something chi related the way you moved, magic doesn't provide reflexes like that, as far as I know. If you're ever down, I'd be up to spar man and you could show me some more?" Reflex would say, pulling out a card with five fingers on it, the no 4 on his. "Now that Nina's been dropped off, I don't gotta do much except make a call"

Nina would nod and agree to follow Myrden

" What was it about Scion that interest you?" Myrden asked Nina

Alex was waiting in the flat, even with the magic protection just the idea of him alone while the vampires that was following could still be out there made him a little uneasy. Still couldn't get over how Johnny glanced at him. (That is going in the vault) he buried that image as deep as he can then he contemplated on heading out. A knock on the door came and he went over to answer it. He guarded himself before he opened and sees Silas standing with a fresh new shirt saying" Myrden asked me to look after things while he's gone"

"Figg" Alex said

Note: Figg in Heroes Journey means F***

As Reflex left, he made the call to Johnny. "Yeah, Nina's a sweet enough kid, I think she'll be able to settle in. I don't know if these guys will be able to find the head of Ymir or anything like that. Ellis is banking on that Oda kid along with M-dub, and well I'm sure you left an impression on the kid, cold mother#()# that you are. Do you still wanna snatch Jim?" He'd ask Johnny, before nodding and walking away, tossing the phone

"Well uh, the architecture and the populace mainly. Lots of people seem to be accepted here and well my last h ome wasn't uh, mythic friendly" she'd say, rubbing the scales on her face

more_horiz
As Johnny ended the call he sensed someone contacting him inside his head

"For someone that good enough to take out Reflex you need a more heavy artillery if you want to obtain your target"

"Sorry to hear about that." Myrden said" I can assure you that you don't have to worry about that here. This place is a little more tolerant of that sort"

"Look I appreciate it sir but I don't need two guardians watching me" Alex said then Silas held up one finger"On the contrary you do. You were in the company of vampires weren't you? Don't lie to me kid. You're reeking of their dark auras"

You got me I should be more careful but I can take care of myself" Alex said

"You're good kid but not good enough to handle whats heading your way" Silas said

"You seem to have travled for quite awhile. Howabout I buy us a couple of Buttermilk as a refresher" Myrden offered

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"For someone that good enough to take out Reflex you need a more heavy artillery if you want to obtain your target"

"Sorry to hear about that." Myrden said" I can assure you that you don't have to worry about that here. This place is a little more tolerant of that sort"

"Look I appreciate it sir but I don't need two guardians watching me" Alex said then Silas held up one finger"On the contrary you do. You were in the company of vampires weren't you? Don't lie to me kid. You're reeking of their dark auras"

"You're good kid but not good enough to handle whats heading your way" Silas said

"You seem to have travled for quite awhile. Howabout I buy us a couple of Buttermilk as a refresher" Myrden offered
Johnny put a hand to his chin as he talked with the mysterious source

Yes, and usually this is where I could get Remus to apply pressure but as you know he's 'out of the game' now. However, do you have any ideas on who to use instead?

Nina smiled at Myrden. "I've seen the higher level of tolerance sir, like people not seeming to be concerned with me being a dragonborn. I haven't had to be magiquarantined or anything and yes, I'd like some buttermilk, that would be delightful" she'd reply to Myrden

OOC: don't forget chase siblings adventures Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Yes, and usually this is where I could get Remus to apply pressure but as you know he's 'out of the game' now. However, do you have any ideas on who to use instead?

Nina smiled at Myrden. "I've seen the higher level of tolerance sir, like people not seeming to be concerned with me being a dragonborn. I haven't had to be magiquarantined or anything and yes, I'd like some buttermilk, that would be delightful" she'd reply to Myrden

OT: Thanks for the reminder:) 

"That I have. However that depends on how far you're willing to go to obtain the one you have taken interest to"

"This Reflex, how long have you known him" Myrden said then ordered two glasses of Buttermilk

"You know I don't like it when you get all cryptic" Alex said to Silas

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Thanks for the reminder:) 

"That I have. However that depends on how far you're willing to go to obtain the one you have taken interest to"

"This Reflex, how long have you known him" Myrden said then ordered two glasses of Buttermilk

"You know I don't like it when you get all cryptic" Alex said to Silas

You should know how far I'm willing to go so please cut to the point and tell me what you have in store. Besides, there are two subjects I'd like to obtain, someone...NEW came upJohnny would reply

"Eh, almost a year now, he's a pretty decent guy when he's not all rowdy and stuff. I couldn't afford the place I have out here without his help" Nina would say as the Buttermilk arrived

Last edited by Froggy on Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"She's amythic then?

Kyo: yeah she's a Mythic alright Remus her shadow tells everything. ( looking at Edward) from your profile I herd that Girlfriend Yuri kills and revives you a lot is this true?

Edward: so my girlfriend Yuri isn't human , that's why her Shadow look so strange. yeah it is she has already kill and revived me two times already with that huge spike club of hers. I don't even know how she if wields the damn thing it's twice her size.

Kyo: hmm add Shinigami to the list. so my final guess is that Yuri is half Oni and half Shinigami.

Edward: well that would explain why she always kills me and why her last name is Shi the Japanese word for death. anyways I want to look up Taoist Alchemy and I'm also came to Scion to see this person name Myrden. all this time I Knew her I never knew what Yuri was,and I wonder why she never told me what she was.

Kyo: Edward I know according to your profile that you only live in Japan for a short while. so let me tell you something the race, that your girlfriend Yuri belongs to Oni aren't that well like. they are often seen as savage brutes who have gotten a bad reputation of eating humans and as well as other mythics like themselves . Yuri knew this and that's why she never told you because she thought that you might be frighting of her and think that she was going to eat you.

Yuri ( shouting): Edward come quick I found a spell that turns things into chocolate fudge hey maybe i can use this spell to make biggest chocolate fudge ever and then eat it yum. hmm I wonder what it would be like if I was chocolate fudge I bet I would taste good. hey Edward would you eat me if i was made out of chocolate fudge also do you think it would be fun if I was size of Godzilla rampaging in Tokyo and Tokyo was made of cheese.

Edward: I'm not answering those questions they're absurd!

Kyo ( looking at Remus): yeah girl is just like I herd a bit cuckoo.

more_horiz
Remus gave a soft smile. "Cuckoo is a bit much, she's young and wild. It's a bit wilder than one would expect but maybe young Edward here should try to ween her off the use of her abilities on him so much" Remus would say, kneeling down to tousle Edward's hair before walking over to Yuri. Remus had a lean yet imposing figure at six foot three, 210 pounds. He looked down at Yuri, his expression serious. "Young miss, this is a library, no shouting. Please stop shouting or further action will be taken"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Remus gave a soft smile. "Cuckoo is a bit much, she's young and wild. It's a bit wilder than one would expect but maybe young Edward here should try to ween her off the use of her abilities on him so much" Remus would say, kneeling down to tousle Edward's hair before walking over to Yuri. Remus had a lean yet imposing figure at six foot three, 210 pounds. He looked down at Yuri, his expression serious. "Young miss, this is a library, no shouting. Please stop shouting or further action will be taken"

Yuri just smiles and says in firm tone

Yuri: okay tiny man who runs library. hmm I wonder what you would taste like if you were a chocolate cover bunny I bite you would taste good.

Kyo who walks over to Yuri hears this and says in firm tone.

Kyo: you just called Remus Tiny, just how large are you, your actually form not the one your in right now.

Yuri: oh so you guys figure out that I'm not human huh, well i'm a full blood Oni, Shi Oni to be exact that way my last name is Shi. did devour a a in my actually form I am nine foot ten and 600 pounds and my mother is ten foot and 2,050 pounds. I never show my actually form to my boyfriend Edward because I'm afraid if he sees it he might run away in fear.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"Well from the name, we uh deal in death. To put it short, we're assassins, and we take on all kinds of targets, even those of a supernatural nature. Seeing you put in work like that puts a tear to my eye" Ellis would say, nont crying at all. "Ideally, we'd want you to join up with us, I mean it pay spretty well so whaddya say kid?"

Ellis made a "more or less" motion with his hand. "To be honest with ya, evil is a hard to define thing, why, is that a problem?" the small man would ask, looking up at Yagyu wit determination in his eyes

"I became the Brawler of Justice to defend against evil. Of course that a problem.", Oda said as his muscle threatened to rip his shirt and leather jacket.

Ellis shrugged. "Yeah, I figured big guy but here's the thing, I ain't alone and I ain't exactly scared of you" he'd say, whistling as a pressurized cannon of water hit Oda in the back, sending him sprawling. Oda would turn to see the water coming from the hands of a very attractive darkskinned woman, her lower body all water but her upper half ALL woman

"Mami Wata, Oda, Oda,  Mami Wata. She's the middle finger and I'm the pointer. You ready for this?"

Oda got back to his feet and dusted himself off. "Hell yeah lets do this.", Oda was about to lung forward when he noticed the snow falling. " Oh looks like this won't be two on one after all."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yuri just smiles and says in  firm tone

Yuri: okay  tiny  man  who runs library.  hmm I wonder what you would taste like if you were a chocolate cover bunny I bite you would taste good.

Kyo: you just called Remus Tiny, just how large are you, your actually form not the one your in right now.

Yuri: oh so you guys figure out that I'm not human huh, well i'm a full blood Oni, Shi Oni to be exact that way my last name is Shi.  did devour a a  in my actually form I am nine foot ten and  600 pounds and my mother is  ten foot and  2,050 pounds. I never show my  actually form to my boyfriend Edward because I'm afraid if he sees it he might  run away in fear.
"Well I think the fact you've killed and resurrected him a few times scares the boy more than that. Maybe you should stop doing that first, then worry about the reveal later?" Remus would say

more_horiz
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:
FistofIron wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Mami Wata, Oda, Oda,  Mami Wata. She's the middle finger and I'm the pointer. You ready for this?"

Oda got back to his feet and dusted himself off. "Hell yeah lets do this.", Oda was about to lung forward when he noticed the snow falling. " Oh looks like this won't be two on one after all."
"oh, you got a partner too huh?" Ellis would say, jumping up into the air and coming down hard in front of Oda, creating a shockwave as he bounced

"What, is it a polar bear?" mami wata asked

more_horiz
Do not confuse me as one of your underlings so I'd advise to not use that tone towards me in the future

Johnny suddenly started to feel a sense of unbalance around the area

As far as whom I have in mind go. He's about to make his presence known to our intended target

Myrden bought the two drinks he closed his eyes then when he opened it he gave one to Nina" I'd be a little cautious about the company that you keep"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Do not confuse me as one of your underlings so I'd advise to not use that tone towards me in the future

As far as whom I have in mind go. He's about to make his presence known to our intended target

Myrden bought the two drinks he closed his eyes then when he opened it he gave one to Nina" I'd be a little cautious about the company that you keep"
Johnny begrudgingly agreed. I mean he got the Presence liked to craft a presence about himself as some wise and all powerful being, but #*)#, he's Johnny Cool he slaughtered the greatest of the great wolf Mythics, a member of the council of 10, the possessor of Zero-Absolution. He then nodded and waited for this new person to make their presence known

Nina gave a slight smile to Myrden. "Thanks but I'm a big girl, I can make my own decisions sir" she'd reply. "I've lived on my own for about ten years now, I think I'm dong alright"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Johnny begrudgingly agreed. I mean he got the Presence liked to craft a presence about himself as some wise and all powerful being, but #*)#, he's Johnny Cool he slaughtered the greatest of the great wolf Mythics, a member of the council of 10, the possessor of Zero-Absolution. He then nodded and waited for this new person to make their presence known

Nina gave a slight smile to Myrden. "Thanks but I'm a big girl, I can make my own decisions sir" she'd reply. "I've lived on my own for about ten years now, I think I'm dong alright"
In the city of Scion dark thunder clouds started to loom over the horizon.

"Think of it as a friendly advice from someone that has been there" Myrden laughed then a low rumble of thunder is heard. His laughter stopped then looked outside to notice how dark the area is due to the clouds and his joyful expression gradually became dead serious.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Think of it as a friendly advice from someone that has been there" Myrden laughed then a low rumble of thunder is heard. His laughter stopped then looked outside to notice how dark the area is due to the clouds and his joyful expression gradually became dead serious.

"I take it that's not normal weather around these parts?" Nina would ask Myrden, noting the change in expression

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I take it that's not normal weather around these parts?" Nina would ask Myrden, noting the change in expression
" Catch on quick" Myrden said as he stood up

The thunder rumbled and it started to gradually get louder. The ground started to rumble slightly then the civilians start to lose their balance.

"Whats going on?" Alex asked while Silas looked out the window into the horizon of the storm.

The civilians managed to get a good look at the large figure that has reached the city, panic started to go on overdrive and they started to flee

"Τιτάν" Myrden scowled then looked back at Nina" Stay here"

"What the.." Alex said while looking out

"Alex" Silas balled his fist" When I give you the word you high tail it out of here and don't look back"

"I can help" Alex said then Silas looked at him" By making sure he doesn't get you. Understood"

Heroes Journey, Chapter One: Big Damn Heroes - Page 5 10211610

He stared straight to where Silas and Alex were watching, despite the distance he could see them clearly. A smile formed on his face

If you want the job done, send someone that is capable of completing the task. And The Colossus of Death is quite capable of acquiring both of our intended targets. So by all means, enjoy the show

more_horiz
"Stay here? Really?" Nina would ask, following Myrden before stopping. "Holy mother of Tezcatlipoca"

Remus would then turn to Ed and co, excusing himself as he walked outside and saw the Colossus

I'll admit you do know how to choose them. If it gets us the boy and makes it easier to take Jim by knocking these two out, then I'm good to go"

more_horiz
OT: Aaaaand!!! Cliffhanger!!! Sorry guys but a guy needs his sleep. Yeah I'm cruel Razz  Don't worry though I promise to do the fight tomorrow.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Yuri just smiles and says in  firm tone

Yuri: okay  tiny  man  who runs library.  hmm I wonder what you would taste like if you were a chocolate cover bunny I bite you would taste good.

Yuri: oh so you guys figure out that I'm not human huh, well i'm a full blood Oni, Shi Oni to be exact that way my last name is Shi.  did devour a a  in my actually form I am nine foot ten and  600 pounds and my mother is  ten foot and  2,050 pounds. I never show my  actually form to my boyfriend Edward because I'm afraid if he sees it he might  run away in fear.

"Well I think the fact you've killed and resurrected him a few times scares the boy more than that. Maybe you should stop doing that first, then worry about the reveal later?" Remus would say

Edward walks towards Yuri and then looks through a bunch of magic books saying in firm tone.

Edward: just like i thought at it's core Taoist Alchemy is still magic base.

Yuri: it's tradition in my kind to kill as a form of punishment  and it is how all punishments are carry out .  it's also how disputes are settled.

Edward: it's tradition huh well do you really have to punish me like that for every little single thing I do wrong even if it was my fault in first place?

Kyo:  that's some tradition .

OOC: in Quantum  Kid Rameses &  Mono Lazarus Kagoshima  make their appearance in a back to back post and   Dr. Ouroboros is mention.  In Halworth Mitch states to the Halworth that he has never use his power on a living being before.  finally in Prime  Jojo contacts Edwina to make sure it's okay for her to tag along on with Emilia and the others.

Froggy I promise you in the flashback thread the next time you see Kid Rameses would be in Quantum and I have kept my promise.

more_horiz
before Remus left, he'd smacked Yuri int he back of the head with a book about misplaced application of cultural principles upon different species, book flipping open to a chapter about how Oni's applying their rituals of punishment on humans is fundamentally wrong and it'd be greatly disturbing to the subject of their punishment

considering Yuri's overuse of her powers upon Edward, it was no wonder his psyche was so fractured and he resigned himself to her abuse. Unfortunately, this concept or even Edward's feelings on it didn't matter to Yuri, as the relationship between the oni and human was so alien to her, or worse, she did not care how her actions affected Edward, her supposed 'love'

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
before Remus left, he'd smacked Yuri int he back of the head with a book about misplaced application of cultural principles upon different species, book flipping open to a chapter about how Oni's applying their rituals of punishment on humans is fundamentally wrong and it'd be greatly disturbing to the subject of their punishment

considering Yuri's overuse of her powers upon Edward, it was no wonder his psyche was so fractured and he resigned himself to her abuse. Unfortunately, this concept or even Edward's feelings on it didn't matter to Yuri, as the relationship between the oni and human was so alien to her, or worse, she did not care how her actions affected Edward, her supposed 'love'

Yuri: oh what's a book on Oni ,  the relationship between a Oni and Human huh  is this what  old guy what me to look it? I don't get it this all seems strange and alienate to me. I wish he hadn't left I want him to explain this book to me I don't understand it.

Kyo: look just check the book out  and read through it, you may not understand it at first since it's so alienate to you but  just give it time it will sink in eventually.

Edward: Myrden  let's go we need to get to this Myrden guys place now.

Kyo: you heading to Myrden's place huh well it just so happens I know where the guy lives , and it also happens that I'm a certified taxi driver.  so why are you looking for Myrden anyways?

Kyo grabs a Taxi hat that's lying on a bookshelf and puts it on as Edward says in stern tone.

Edward:  I herd he has a philosopher's Stone I want to know if it's true.

Kyo: I see then i will take you to him in exchange that you allow me to test your skills at the magic arena    I want to see  if you as good as they say you are back in your home town  Magikville  Iron Alchemist! oh and nice Magkitech mail who's your mechanic?

Edward: my local blacksmith don't know her name really I just know that she's a smells like fish and has this shell on her back. oh and I accept you on your offer but only because  it's my one and only chance to finish the legendary Boom Boom Alchemist himself!

Kyo: ah your mechanic's a Kappa I see, and  nice for you to accept  my challenge now let's get going to Myrden's

Yuri checks out the   book about misplaced application of cultural principles upon different species and walks out the door with Kyo  and Edward. Kyo shows them his Taxi car and Edward just says in stern tone.

Edward: doesn't that piece of junk even run? stand back  

Kyo: well it's been busted up a little  over the years but maybe you can fix it up kid. ( spots Nina ,Myrden and Remus) well Ed looks like we won't have to go to Myrden's to see the guy after all.

Edward: what ever that ( looking at the Colossus) thing is I don't like it so I'm kicking it's ass!

Kyo ( looking at the Colossus as he puts one of his hands in his pocket ): that thing doesn't look like it's here for a friendly chat that's for sure

Edward claps his hands and uses alchemy to make a metal blade appear on his Magkitech arm and points at the Colossus saying in stern tone

Edward: okay you overgrown flesh bag I don't care what you are I'm taking you down!

due to his Magkitech legs Edward runs towards the Colossus at amazing speed and jumps high in the air ready to attack the Colossus.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply