ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 12 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

more_horiz
Marvel & Attack On Titan Crossover Revealed
http://comicbook.com/2014/11/03/marvel-attack-on-titan-crossover-revealed/
Topical!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
A scream was heard, mentally and externally as the exiles combined assault nailed Dark Firebird. The mega smasher and kamehaneha, in unison with Pod's sound powers knocked her out of the sky, causing her to drop into Nocturne's hands as she leapt out to catch her, while Super Soldier and Captain Marvel grabbed the now simple skeleton of Fin Fang Flame, then tossed it into orbit, all 500 tons.

Iron Lantern flew over to the group. "Thanks for your help strangers, we don't know what snapped her back to Dark Firebird and brought out Fin Fang Flame, but I think it might have to do with a powerful, albeit alien source of technology" he'd say as Nocturne walked over with Firebird's unconscious body, then pointed at something on her neck. It looked like something familiar, something they'd seen on the para world, a bastardized Mother Box embedded into her neck, done so at a hasty pace apparently

"Whoever did this rush job knew we were coming, and I think you guys know who I'm talking about" Nocturne would say

"Who do you know that could do this?" He'd ask the group

Pod  10 rises his hand saying in hasty tone. 

Pod 10: I know who it is it's Thagax ( Thanos + Vilgax)   he's capable of something like this! 

Lady Green :  perhaps it's Father Apoc, he's definitely  sinister enough to do something like this. 

Nocturne sighed, then looked at the two.

"Guys, why would they know you were here, how would they know? Neither of then were on the para world, were they? It's Sinistron"

"Sinistron?"

"Yea , wait do you know him?"

"Yes he's from here! Last we saw we had to fight off some alien cape that called himself a KHERAN-" Iron Lantern was cut off as the Tallus on Nocturne's wrist shifted the group to a new world, a rather desolate one, with the only thing in sight a giant wall

The Tallus was on the fritz and not responding to Nocturne, blanking when she asked for information. "Uh, I'd hate to say it guys but it looks like we're going in blind on this...." Her voice trailed off as they heard the commotion of battle in the distance. A large, titanic body was rushing towards the wall.

"Why is there a giant body with no skin charging us?"

"On it!" Kal IT'd outside and flew out to meet the giant body head on.
"..Teleportation. It's something isn't it?" Aptomi asked.

"Yea, it's times like these I wish I could port like my father" Nocturne replied

Kal would see the giant rushing towards him, and his super hearing picking up something.

"Yeager! Where is Yeager?" A male voice would ask. He'd also see a redhead on the giant's shoulder, wearing some kind of military uniform and swinging around the giant's body. He'd then hear her speak.

"Peter where are you?" She'd ask, shocked when the Titan stopped moving

"What's a Yeager? Pacific Rim?" Kal asked before zipping over and elbowing the giant in the stomach.

more_horiz
The redhead would lose her balance almost after Kal made the Titan keel over, falling before shooting a web toward the creature's neck , only for it to snap. Then, another young man would appear to catch her, the aforementioned "Peter!" She'd shout as he swung back up with her toward the beastt's neck. It tried to swing on Kal, only for the blades Peter and the woman were carrying to stab it and kill the beast.

As it died, a deafening roar was heard, and from the back of the creature's neck, the two young people looked at Kal.

"Are you a God?" The redhead would ask, while Peter would stare with curiosity.

"He can't be MJ, the gods left us remember?" He'd say, not taking his gaze off Kal and the others, glancing over each Exile , lingering on Beter

A tall blonde man would run over, with the name "Rogers" on his jacket. The redhead had "Watson" and the brown haired man had "Parker"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The redhead would lose her balance almost after Kal made the Titan keel over, falling before shooting a web toward the creature's neck , only for it to snap. Then, another young man would appear to catch her, the aforementioned "Peter!" She'd shout as he swung back up with her toward the beastt's neck. It tried to swing on Kal, only for the blades Peter and the woman were carrying to stab it and kill the beast.

As it died, a deafening roar was heard, and from the back of the creature's neck, the two young people looked at Kal.

"He can't be MJ, the gods left us remember?" He'd say, not taking his gaze off Kal and the others, glancing over each Exile , lingering on Beter

A tall blonde man would run over, with the name "Rogers" on his jacket. The redhead had "Watson" and the brown haired man had "Parker"

Lady Green looks up in the sky saying " so there are giants in this world that's just great!" "hmm I wonder if there are any giant shifters  like back home, but there probably aren't."  Beter looks around saying "  okay so about that giant just now is he from here or another planet, etc." Beter looks at MJ saying " hey you look like older version somebody I know who wears dorky glasses , badgers me and calling me a doofus."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"I've met a few Gods, but I am not one. My name is Kal." He said.

"Peter? MJ?" Matt took off his helmet.

more_horiz
"Well hello there Kal. We haven't had a flier around for a good while , ever since The Event" Steve would say, then stride over to Lady Green.

"Other worlds? Giant shifters? Jennifer?" Rogers asked the group, staring at Lady Green while Beter rattled off things about his world.

Peter and MJ would stare at Matt. "...that can't be you, you're.."

"He's not our Matt MJ but that's him. You guys said you're from another world right?"

"Well we're all from different Earths, Mr. Parker sir" Nocturne would chime in.

"Then how about you guys join us back at the Stronghold? Things aren't the way they were...or are wherever you're from. I'll explain when we get back" Peter would say, hand out for the group to shake.

"You'll also need to be vetted as well, just to be safe" Rogers would add

" understandable sir, and of course we're okay with it, right guys?" Nocturne would ask

"Well you look like a shorter version of someone I know, pint size" MJ would tell Beter, them stick her tongue out at him.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well hello there Kal. We haven't had a flier around for a good while , ever since The Event" Steve would say, then stride over to Lady Green.

"Other worlds? Giant shifters? Jennifer?" Rogers asked the group, staring at Lady Green while Beter rattled off things about his world.

"He's not our Matt MJ but that's him. You guys said you're from another world right?"

"Then how about you guys join us back at the Stronghold? Things aren't the way they were...or are wherever you're from. I'll explain when we get back" Peter would say, hand out for the group to shake.

" understandable sir, and of course we're okay with it, right guys?" Nocturne would ask

"Well you look like a shorter version of someone I know, pint size" MJ would tell Beter, them stick her tongue out at him.

Beter smiles saying " yep you do look like a older version of my cousin Mawendolyn Pennyson." my cousin could be pretty cool sometimes when she's not badgering me." Beter then looks at Peter saying " yeah he kind of looks like a older version of me. " " wait you two aren't cousins are you ?"

Lady Green looks at rogers saying " the names not Jennifer it's Jliver Alters." " in my world Giant shifters look just like normal people but they have the ability to shift into colossal size beings varying in size. there's Ceiner Mraun the Armored Juggernaut Giant, Eertolt Soover The Giga Giant , Donnie Zeonhart The Female Giant , , Fimir the Fing Fang Beast giant, and Hren peager " the Hero Giant the only good one of the group."

more_horiz

OT: So which of the Marvel folks should be Potato Girl?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Matt eagerly shook it. "Thank you. It's an honor to be working with you."

Aptomi looked at where the giant had fallen. "So what are these things? I've only seen one monster this size and that was a dragon." She commented, remembering her and Fukamachi's battle with Kablar Khan.

"Oh, you have those too?" Kal asked.

"Kind of, zoalords came in several varieties."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

OT: So which of the Marvel folks should be Potato Girl?

Squirrel Girl!

more_horiz

"That was a good punch back there." Peter said to Kal. "I haven't seen power like that in years. By chance...are you from Asgard?"

"Asgard?" Kal asked.

"It's the home of the Norse Gods." Captain explained. "Thor, the God of Thunder, lives there along with his father Odin and the others."

"Ohhh right! Asgard! I remember reading about that. But no, I'm not from there. I am from space though, I'm a hybrid of two alien races called the Sayians and the Kryptonians."

"You're a Sayian? Like in the books?"

"That's right. In fact, I'm the strongest one."

Meanwhile, where Mariah was being kept, Vegeta randomly started swearing and didn't know why.

more_horiz
Lady Green speaks up saying " my husband Thoku back on my world is from my world's Asgard and he's half Sayian and half god. " " my husband's Thoku's mother was a Sayian and his father was my world's Odin." " basically my Thoku is the Norse God of Thunder in my world. " also these Titans remind me of giants and giant shifters back on my world !"

"still there not quite as big as the Star Lord Galaxy Gurren Lagann mecha from my world it's bigger than galaxies."

more_horiz
Lol, funny stuff guys. Now it's plot time though!

IC: Rogers, Watson, and Parker all looked at Beter in shock for casually mentioning a giant sizes mecha.

"You wouldn't happen to know where it is in THIS universe, would you little me?" Parker would ask as they walked. He then shut up at seeing Captain Rogers, who looked wistful.

"Tony..." waa all he'd whisper before Peter put a hand on the older man's shoulder. Upon walking through this deserted wasteland, the group would see they were in what used to be Manhattan. Those with enhanced senses would notice the lack of plant life spread throughout New York, possibly even further.

Nocturne kept fiddling with the Tallus, and as they arrived at what seemed to be Avengers Mansion, Rogers had the group sit at a table where there was a picture in the middle. In the picture were Luke Cage, Danny Rand, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Abigail Brand, Matthew Maximillian, Peter Parker and Matt Murdock standing around Steve Rogers.

"That's a picture of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, or what's left of them, any questions?" he'd ask

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

IC: Rogers, Watson, and Parker all looked at Beter in shock for casually mentioning a giant sizes mecha.

"You wouldn't happen to know where it is in THIS universe, would you little me?" Parker would ask as they walked. He then shut up at seeing Captain Rogers, who looked wistful.

"Tony..." waa all he'd whisper before Peter put a hand on the older man's shoulder. Upon walking through this deserted wasteland, the group would see they were in what used to be Manhattan. Those with enhanced senses would notice the lack of plant life spread throughout New York, possibly even further.

Nocturne kept fiddling with the Tallus, and as they arrived at what seemed to be Avengers Mansion, Rogers had the group sit at a table where there was a picture in the middle. In the picture were Luke Cage, Danny Rand, Natasha Romanoff, Clint Barton, Abigail Brand, Matthew Maximillian, Peter Parker and Matt Murdock standing around Steve Rogers.

"That's a picture of Earth's Mightiest Heroes, or what's left of them, any questions?" he'd ask

"What was that skinless thing from before?" Aptomi asked. "And where did they come from?"

Matt looked at the picture. "What the hell happened to us...I mean, you guys?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Beter Shrugs his shoulders saying " beats me I never seen a mecha that size in my universe and that's the first time I ever herd of it." " Lady Green you world sounds kind of crazy so why would any one need a mecha of such a insane size anyways ?" Lady Green looks at Beter saying " beats me, I always ask my self the same question every time I see Star Lord ." " I don't think we find any mecha in this world but I sure this world has it's own Star Lord and Guardians of the Galaxy!"

more_horiz
"Those things are the children of Echidna, mother of all monsters. What happened is that on a mission about ten years ago to stop Surtur from gaining the Twilight Sword, we were betrayed by Thor, or so we thought at the time. In the plane were Parker, Vision, Tchalla, Tony, Hank Pym and Thor. Once we reached Surtur, Thor smashed his hammer through Vision and tossed it through Tony. Hank tried to restrain him but got his chest burnt. T'challa took control of the Quinjet as I hit Thor with my shield, realizing that it was Loki. He said Thor was locked away in some place called The Room Without Doors. I barely stayed alive long enough for T'challa and I to divebomb the Quinjet into Surtur with Loki inside. It's unknown if he survived but no body was found, however it didn't stop him from finding the Twilight Sword. What happened next, he swung it and tore open a dimensional rift. The Titans from under Mount Olympus were freed, along with their counterparts from other pantheons like Hecatonchires. The gods of these pantheons tried to fight them, along with the rest of us, but there were casualties. The first battle against Echidna, SHIELD, The Fantastic Four and Avengers took on Typhon, Echidna and Hecatonchires. Hercules dealt the killing blow to Hecatonchires, but was in turn killed in a dual exchange by Typhon, who'd inprisoned Zeus and killed the other Olympians, except for Athena. She advised we retreat, but unfortunately we didn't make it out in time and Echidna took certain corpses. Hercules, Captain Marvel, mutated them into SuperTitans. They followed us with a maddened rage, and our numbers were dwindled until we ran into a strange ally".

Captain Rogers would then project an image of Godzilla rising from the depths, tearing into the SuperTitans and blasting one.

"Parker calls him Godzilla, and he supposedly came through the rift as well. He's a mercurial beast, and doesn't show up on a regular schedule. Even with his help and weapons left by Tony or built by others, we're still fighting an uphill battle. Doctor Strange has had to deal with the rifts being opened and reinforced by a taunting Dormammu, beating him near death and leaving him stranded in warzones. Surtur took domain in the Southwestern states, and Ymir's taken Iceland, with Asgard being all but unreachable. It's a bleak looking situation but we're not done yet"

"The Titans we just fought are Echidna's foot soldiers, her roving patrols. She's set up shop in the Midwest and pumps them out every three days. No one superhuman is allowed to go near her after the Banner Bomb incident" Peter would add.

"Any questions?" Mary Jane would ask as Nocturne finally got the Tallus working. It said "cut a path through the walls with twilight"

Did it want them to steal the sword?

Meanwhile

"Come on out Hudson! We can only torture the murge for sooooo long when she's got no information" Hal Jordan eould say, hand burning bright. He turned the corner to see Heather finishing up a message to type before leaping down onto another part of the Panoptichron, hoping to lose Hal. She hoped TJ got her message

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Those things are the children of Echidna, mother of all monsters. What happened is that on a mission about ten years ago to stop Surtur from gaining the Twilight Sword, we were betrayed by Thor, or so we thought at the time. In the plane were Parker, Vision, Tchalla,  Tony, Hank Pym and Thor. Once we reached Surtur, Thor smashed his hammer through Vision and tossed it through Tony. Hank tried to restrain him but got his chest burnt. T'challa took control of the Quinjet as I hit Thor with my shield, realizing that it was Loki. He said Thor was locked away in some place called The Room Without Doors. I barely stayed alive long enough for T'challa and I to divebomb the Quinjet into Surtur with Loki inside. It's unknown if he survived but no body was found, however it didn't stop him from finding the Twilight Sword. What happened next, he swung it and tore open a dimensional rift. The Titans from under Mount Olympus were freed, along with their counterparts from other pantheons like Hecatonchires. The gods of these pantheons tried to fight them, along with the rest of us, but there were casualties. The first battle against Echidna, SHIELD, The Fantastic Four and Avengers took on Typhon, Echidna and Hecatonchires. Hercules dealt the killing blow to Hecatonchires, but was in turn killed in a dual exchange by Typhon, who'd inprisoned Zeus and killed the other Olympians, except for Athena. She advised we retreat, but unfortunately we didn't make it out in time and Echidna took certain corpses. Hercules, Captain Marvel, mutated them into SuperTitans. They followed us with a maddened rage, and our numbers were dwindled until we ran into a strange ally".

Captain Rogers would then project an image of Godzilla rising from the depths, tearing into the SuperTitans and blasting one.

"Parker calls him Godzilla, and he supposedly came through the rift as well. He's a mercurial beast, and doesn't show up on a regular schedule. Even with his help and weapons left by Tony or built by others, we're still fighting an uphill battle. Doctor Strange has had to deal with the rifts being opened and reinforced by a taunting Dormammu, beating him near death and leaving him stranded in warzones. Surtur took domain in the Southwestern states, and Ymir's taken Iceland, with Asgard being all but unreachable. It's a bleak looking situation but we're not done yet"

"The Titans we just fought are Echidna's foot soldiers, her roving patrols. She's set up shop in the Midwest and pumps them out every three days. No one superhuman is allowed to go near her after the Banner Bomb incident" Peter would add.

"Any questions?" Mary Jane would ask as Nocturne finally got the Tallus working. It said "cut a path through the walls with twilight"

Did it want them to steal the sword?

Meanwhile

"Come on out Hudson! We can only torture the murge for sooooo long when she's got no information" Hal Jordan eould say, hand burning bright. He turned the corner to see Heather finishing up a message to type before leaping down onto another part of the Panoptichron, hoping to lose Hal. She hoped TJ got her message

OT

Goku: ....Dark. Shocked

IC: Matt had to sit down and take all of this is in, his head was swimming now after hearing all of this.
"That's....insane. Thor...Tony...Matt...all of them....gone."

Even Kal was having a hard time after hearing all of this. Coming from a world where one could reverse death with a wish, the reality and bleakness of the situation hit him hard.

Aptomi had a moment of silence for their lost comrades and then looked up. "Okay, so what's our plan?"

more_horiz
"Well we have something we're working on with T'challa and the rest of the group in Wakanda. Magneto is there with Black Bolt, but from what your friend's device said, sounds like you guys got a suicide plan. No one has been able to get NEAR Surtur, and he's barely restricted by the ocean utself!"

"But Parker, I have an idea. We havecto get the Twilight a Sword, and well has anyone been near the sight where this all started Captain Rogers?"

"No, It's been impenetrable since Ymir took over, what are you proposing?" He'd ask, with Nocturne looking at Kal and Lady Green.

"My friends here might be able to help against Ymir, first we take him down, then we go from there, sound good?"

"You really think these two can take Ymir? I mean she's a hulk but the other guy, he's strong but he'd need serious heat to take on Ymir" Parker would reply

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well we have something we're working on with T'challa and the rest of the group in Wakanda. Magneto is there with Black Bolt, but from what your friend's device said, sounds like you guys got a suicide plan. No one has been able to get NEAR Surtur, and he's barely restricted by the ocean utself!"

"But Parker, I have an idea. We havecto get the Twilight a Sword, and well has anyone been near the sight where this all started Captain Rogers?"

"No, It's been impenetrable since Ymir took over, what are you proposing?" He'd ask, with Nocturne looking at Kal and Lady Green.

"My friends here might be able to help against Ymir, first we take him down, then we go from there, sound good?"

"You really think these two can take Ymir? I mean she's a hulk but the other guy, he's strong but he'd need serious heat to take on Ymir" Parker would reply

"Captain, I'm part Sayian and Part Kryptonian. We are the heat." He smiled as his eyes turned red.

Aptomi looked out the window. "Looking at our situation, it would be a good idea to have some extra firepower."

"What are you planning?" Matthew asked her.

"Among Zoanoids and Lost Numbers, my body has some unique gifts: The first that I can't die. The second, is that I can absorb the bio-matter of other zoanoids and mix them to become even more powerful."

Kal had to do a double take on that. It sounded just like Cell! That was one biomechanical nightmare that he'd been trying to forget.

"Considering the extent to which my abilities have grown, I want to try absorbing one of these skinless freaks. If it works, my powers will grow tremendously. We need all of the power we can get to win this don't we?"

"It's risky...Captain, you know the most about the skinless, what are their strengths and weaknesses?" Matthew asked him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Captain, I'm part Sayian and Part Kryptonian. We are the heat." He smiled as his eyes turned red.

Aptomi looked out the window. "Looking at our situation, it would be a good idea to have some extra firepower."

"Among Zoanoids and Lost Numbers, my body has some unique gifts: The first that I can't die. The second, is that I can absorb the bio-matter of other zoanoids and mix them to become even more powerful."

Kal had to do a double take on that. It sounded just like Cell! That was one biomechanical nightmare that he'd been trying to forget.

"Considering the extent to which my abilities have grown, I want to try absorbing one of these skinless freaks. If it works, my powers will grow tremendously. We need all of the power we can get to win this don't we?"

"It's risky...Captain, you know the most about the skinless, what are their strengths and weaknesses?" Matthew asked him.

"The skinless have two weaknesses, the first being a spot on the back of their neck. It's a receiver cord and if that's cut, they fall and die due to no direction from Echidna. The other weakness being sufficient enough energy or strength to outright obliterate them, which we've been working on" he'd tell them

Nocturne looked at Aptomi. "I've never tried it before, but I think I can body Jack something as big as those skinless ones for you to absorb Aptomi"

Parker looked at Lady Green, then Aptomi. "And we could have Lady Green here Bomb down on one of them! It'd work better than what happened with Dr. Banner. I'll inform the others right now..or let them inform us" he'd say as Black Panther, Magneto, and Black Bolt came in through a back door.

"Captain, it is finished, though we still don't know how the other part of the plan works...who're they? They're not from a rift, are they?" The Panther would ask.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"The skinless have two weaknesses, the first being a spot on the back of their neck. It's a receiver cord and if that's cut, they fall and die due to no direction from Echidna. The other weakness being sufficient enough energy or strength to outright obliterate them, which we've been working on" he'd tell them

Nocturne looked at Aptomi. "I've never tried it before, but I think I can body Jack something as big as those skinless ones for you to absorb Aptomi"

Parker looked at Lady Green, then Aptomi. "And we could have Lady Green here Bomb down on one of them! It'd work better than what happened with Dr. Banner. I'll inform the others right now..or let them inform us" he'd say as Black Panther, Magneto, and Black Bolt came in through a back door.

"Captain, it is finished, though we still don't know how the other part of the plan works...who're they? They're not from a rift, are they?" The Panther would ask.

Lady green walks up to Rogers saying in a calm tone " your world by any chances doesn't happen to have it's own version of Star Lord and the Guardians of the Galaxy?" " if so what are they like ?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lady green walks up to Rogers saying in a calm tone "  your world by any chances doesn't happen to have it's own version of Star Lord and the Guardians of the Galaxy?"  " if so what are they like ?"  
Rogers stared at Lady Green in disbelief "They're dead. They were in orbit when Surtur opened the rifts and lost their lives fending off Annihilus and Blastaar. Earth is left alone by alien interference because we're considered a lost cause with the Titans overrunning everything" he'd tell her

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lady green walks up to Rogers saying in a calm tone "  your world by any chances doesn't happen to have it's own version of Star Lord and the Guardians of the Galaxy?"  " if so what are they like ?"  

Rogers stared at Lady Green in disbelief "They're dead. They were in orbit when Surtur opened the rifts and lost their lives fending off Annihilus and Blastaar. Earth is left alone by alien interference because we're considered a lost cause with the Titans overrunning everything" he'd tell her

"damn that bites, the ones in my world are  still alive." " well I guess when i see the ones from my world again I tell them that all about the ones from this world."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Sounds like blowing through these things would be easy for me then. I'm in." Kal smiled.

"A sound strategy, I'm ready when you are." Aptomi said to them.

Matt stood right up and hugged his two friends from another universe and then parted. "T'challa! Boltagon!" He paused and looked at the third one. "...Magnus. It's good to see all three of you again."

more_horiz
*Gives Froggy A Puppy.*
http://crow202.org/2009/giant_puppy.jpg
I love you

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply