ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG - Page 3 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG

more_horiz
Warpath spoke up. "Good to knokw what you can do kid, giving us an idea of your abilities will help us figure out which one will be best. How fast can you shift between them?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Warpath spoke up. "Good to knokw what you can do kid, giving us an idea of your abilities will help us figure out which one will be best. How fast can you shift between them?"

Pod 10: in a split second, and there's a timer on the device, each of my transformations lasts about one hour until I revert back to normal. during that time the device recharging which usually takes about maybe 1 second, so it recharges really quick. sometimes the thing gives me the wrong form I think it hates.

Lady Green: that are your just bad a tech kid, and you have no idea how that device on your right arm works?

Pod 10: well I know it has a self destruct mode on it which can simulate a super nova explosion, don't know why the creator who made the device did that, it seems a little excessive. good thing for the override code which i have no idea what it is. besides that yeah I really don't know how the damn thing works.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Pod 10: in a split second, and there's a  timer on the device, each of my transformations lasts about one hour until I revert back to normal. during that time the device  recharging which usually takes about maybe 1 second, so it recharges really quick. sometimes the thing gives me the wrong form   I think it hates.

Lady Green: that are your just bad a tech kid, and you have no idea how that device on your right arm works?

Pod 10: well I know it has a self destruct mode on it which can simulate a super nova explosion, don't know why the creator who made the device did that, it seems a little excessive.  good thing for the override code which i have no idea what it is.  besides that yeah I really don't know how the damn thing works.

"Quicksilver, your power can work well with his right? I think you should partner up with him" Warpath would mention, to which Quicksilver would nod

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Aboard the ship, the handlers of the cannon were astonished. One grabbed a mic and reported in to some shadowy figure on the other line. "Sir, something stalled the Genosha destruction"

A booming voice replied on the other end. "WHAT? ELABORATE"

"It was something alien, the readings on the being aren't terrestrial or even in our databases for what IS alien. He emitted some type of internal energy source but we can't determine what it is!"

"Is it still there?"

"yes, with a female and one of The Brotherhood 009"

"Very well then, be on guard. "I'll be transporting myself to deal with this personally. From the transcribed data, he seems strong, this should prove interesting" the voice would say, ending the transmission

outside, Namorita would pick her jaw up. "Uh. Wow. Saiyitonian or whatever, that WAS impressive! I don't think I've ever seen anyone PUSH back one of their cannons. Wasn't there a group of other people with you though? Shouldn't you get them?"

Mariah nodded. "A link that is all too clear Captain. All too clear. I thik we should talk to Mag..Erik before we go anywhere"

"Why must you talk to my father?" Quicksilver asked, brusquely dashing over in front of Mariah and Captain America. Mariah would see that Pietro's arms and left side of his face were Sentinel parts.

"It's a part of our mission, to put to rest the ghosts of the past. You never found Lorna's corpse, right?" she'd ask Quicksilver

"No, so I feel she might be alive, why?"

Mariah looked at Captain America, using a sound power borrowed from Banshee to make it so that only he heard her. "Lorna is probably one of these ghosts as well, now that I think about it"

Kal gave the team a call. "Guys, I've stopped the carrier's weapon and we are infiltrating now. Catch up to us when you can." He said and flew at the carrier and punched it, hard, shaking the whole carrier and then with a second punch, he broke in, tearing a hole to get them inside. Aptomi flew in next and, seeing guards pointing weapons at them, brought a vibrosword out of her wrist and slashed apart the weapons. "I'd surrender if I was you, humans." She warned.

"Who's in charge here?" Kal asked.

more_horiz
As the soldiers stepped aside, Kal would sense a serious power level-no, several-entering the ship. A pale skinned man with a red gem in his forehead stepped forward, wearing a blue and red unstable molecules uniform that was the color of the one the Fantastic Four wore.

"I am. My name was Reed Richards, but now I go by Mr. Sinister. I am not the person in charge of SINISTER though, he is" he'd say, as Apocalypse stepped forward from the shadows, four people behind him. Apocalypse energies swirled within him

The Hulk, with armor the color of Apocalypse

Polaris wearing armor in all green, that was apparently controlling her movements like she was a puppet

Invisible Woman with red robotic eyes, followed up by Bishop. Apocalypse would clap as he saw them. "Splendid! Splendid! You've evidently displayed a great deal of power that few have. With that in mind, do you think you can survive my Horsemen?

Kal would feel an invisible lump form in his throat, while Aptomi was suddenly turned into a human magnet, each gun and computer wrapping around her in an instant, pressing her into a ball, while Hulk rushed at them, with Namorita slamming into him. She was then blasted by Bishpo, hands glowing, shooting her into the side of the ship

Mariah turned to the group. "We should get here, soon"

Back at the base

"They're infiltrating the carrier themselves? Oh no, no no no" Erik would say, worry and stress all over his voice. "This is no good, no good at all"

"Well shit if they're friend stopped a carrier, they might have a chance"

"We'd rather not rely on a might, but a definitive possibility, I'd rather not have a repeat of...of Genosha itself"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As the soldiers stepped aside, Kal would sense a serious power level-no, several-entering the ship. A pale skinned man with a red gem in his forehead stepped forward, wearing a blue and red unstable molecules uniform that was the color of the one the Fantastic Four wore.

"I am. My name was Reed Richards, but now I go by Mr. Sinister. I am not the person in charge of SINISTER though, he is" he'd say, as Apocalypse stepped forward from the shadows, four people behind him. Apocalypse energies swirled within him

The Hulk, with armor the color of Apocalypse

Polaris wearing armor in all green, that was apparently controlling her movements like she was a puppet

Invisible Woman with red robotic eyes, followed up by Bishop. Apocalypse would clap as he saw them. "Splendid! Splendid! You've evidently displayed a great deal of power that few have. With that in mind, do you think you can survive my Horsemen?

Kal would feel an invisible lump form in his throat, while Aptomi was suddenly turned into a human magnet, each gun and computer wrapping around her in an instant, pressing her into a ball, while Hulk rushed at them, with Namorita slamming into him. She was then blasted by Bishpo, hands glowing, shooting her into the side of the ship

Mariah turned to the group. "We should get here, soon"

Back at the base

"They're infiltrating the carrier themselves? Oh no, no no no" Erik would say, worry and stress all over his voice. "This is no good, no good at all"

"Well shit if they're friend stopped a carrier, they might have a chance"

"We'd rather not rely on a might, but a definitive possibility, I'd rather not have a repeat of...of Genosha itself"

"Gnnngh.....you...are seriously...underestimating me." Aptomi commented as the crystals on her chest powered up and then unleashed the Molecular Accelerator: A kinetic beam weapon that disintegrates matter up to 30 feet. The blast obliterated a large amount of the orb holding her and continued on towards Reed and the others as Aptomi freed herself.

Kal could feel something in his throat that would block the ability to breathe for normal humans but as a hybrid, Kal could survive without air and even in space. Gripping his throat, Kal fired off heat vision at Sue.

"We should get there soon." Cap said. "What kind of fighters does SINISTER have? What are they up against on there?"

more_horiz
"Gnnngh.....you...are seriously...underestimating me." Aptomi commented as the crystals on her chest powered up and then unleashed the Molecular Accelerator: A kinetic beam weapon that disintegrates matter up to 30 feet. The blast obliterated a large amount of the orb holding her and continued on towards Reed and the others as Aptomi freed herself.

Kal could feel something in his throat that would block the ability to breathe for normal humans but as a hybrid, Kal could survive without air and even in space. Gripping his throat, Kal fired off heat vision at Sue.

"We should get there soon." Cap said. "What kind of fighters does SINISTER have? What are they up against on there?"

Reed nonchalantly raised a hand as Sue multitasked, deflecting Aptomi's blast and Kal's heat vision.

"Can survive without space, interesting. Comparable to a Strontian, does the name Kallark ring a bell to you?" he'd ask Kal, while Polaris erected two forcefields, one around the group and the other around Hulk, who leapt at Aptomi and Kal while wrestling with Namorita.

"We...we don't know, just that they're leader is incredibly powerful and has destroyed most of the hero population. Him and his horsemen killed the avengers and other heroes" Erik would say, looking down.

"Father i'm telling you those bastards have done something to Lorna!!"

"horsemen?" Mariah would ask, calmly looking up out of the compound as they walked. "I think we know who this is Captain" she'd say, her fist clenched. Her aura would then glow, and she' dhave copied Cannonball's power, floating a bit and offering her hand to Captain America. "Need a lift?" she'd ask him, as Cannonball did the same to Lay Green.

Scarlet Witch would float, while Quicksilver and Warpath were ready in a different way

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Reed nonchalantly raised a hand as Sue multitasked, deflecting Aptomi's blast and Kal's heat vision.

"Can survive without space, interesting. Comparable to a Strontian, does the name Kallark ring a bell to you?" he'd ask Kal, while Polaris erected two forcefields, one around the group and the other around Hulk, who leapt at Aptomi and Kal while wrestling with Namorita.

"We...we don't know, just that they're leader is incredibly powerful and has destroyed most of the hero population. Him and his horsemen killed the avengers and other heroes" Erik would say, looking down.

"horsemen?" Mariah would ask, calmly looking up out of the compound as they walked. "I think we know who this is Captain" she'd say, her fist clenched. Her aura would then glow, and she' dhave copied Cannonball's power, floating a bit and offering her hand to Captain America. "Need a lift?" she'd ask him, as Cannonball did the same to Lay Green.

Scarlet Witch would float, while Quicksilver and Warpath were ready in a different way

Pod 10: I don't need lift come on anthorpodtrax give me Sonic Fly. ( hits the device and transforms into Sonic Fly) yes for once it gives me want i want thank you anthorpodtrax!

Pod 10 in his Sonic Fly form then flies up towards the sky , stops and floats in the air flipping his dragon fly like wings. Lady Green looks at Cannonball saying in firm tone.

Lady Green: thanks for the lift.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Aptomi activated Biofreezer's power, sending out ice at them while slashing at the shields with the vibroswords.

Kal powered up and began grappling with Hulk.

more_horiz

"I would indeed appreciate a lift, thank you Mariah." Captain America said and held her hand.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"I would indeed appreciate a lift, thank you Mariah." Captain America said and held her hand.
Mariah gripped his hands, then took off with Captain America, speeding through the air. Cannonball did the same, while Warpath got a running start and jumped up into the air towards the helicarrier, while Quicksilver got a running start and did the same. Cannonball flew up with Lady Green and Beter, while Cable stayed back with Wanda.

"We're gonna blast through the side because Cannonball's power leaves us-

"INVINCIBLE WHILE AHM BLASTIN'!" he'd say, smashing through the side of the ship the same time as Mariah.

Invisible Woman deflected the shards and clashed with the swords, while Polaris prepared her shield and blasted Bishop, souping him up with energy.

"HULK SMASH SPIKY MAN!" He'd say as they grappled, his armor starting to break as he got enraged, trying to beat Kal in a test of strength

Okay, we're all mind linked right now, Bishop, POlaris, Hulk and oh god is that Mr Fantastic with his wife as a horseman? ANyways, let's all split up and help them through this. Apocalypse won't interfere until all of this is clear. Take a partner and be mindful of who you're fighting. Hulk is pure strength, Bishop is versatile, and do NOT underestimate POlaris or Invisible Woman! Mariah would tell the others mentally. Interference would be found as Polaris found herself distracted by Mariah mimicking her power.

Quicksilver froze, standing there in shock. "Lo...Lorna?" he asked, unable to move

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mariah gripped his hands, then took off with Captain America, speeding through the air. Cannonball did the same, while Warpath got a running start and jumped up into the air towards the helicarrier, while Quicksilver got a running start and did the same. Cannonball flew up with Lady Green and Beter, while Cable stayed back with Wanda.

"INVINCIBLE WHILE AHM BLASTIN'!" he'd say, smashing through the side of the ship the same time as Mariah.

Invisible Woman deflected the shards and clashed with the swords, while Polaris prepared her shield and blasted Bishop, souping him up with energy.

"HULK SMASH SPIKY MAN!" He'd say as they grappled, his armor starting to break as he got enraged, trying to beat Kal in a test of strength

Okay, we're all mind linked right now, Bishop, POlaris, Hulk and oh god is that Mr Fantastic with his wife as a horseman? ANyways, let's all split up and help them through this. Apocalypse won't interfere until all of this is clear. Take a partner and be mindful of who you're fighting. Hulk is pure strength, Bishop is versatile, and do NOT underestimate POlaris or Invisible Woman! Mariah would tell the others mentally. Interference would be found as Polaris found herself distracted by Mariah mimicking her power.

Quicksilver froze, standing there in shock. "Lo...Lorna?" he asked, unable to move

Aptomi switched to sonics to try and use that against Susan.

(Alright listen up, we need to take these guys out fast. Cannonball, team up with Aptomi to bring down Susan. Mariah, you keep Polaris occupied. Quicksilver, you're with Mariah. Arachno and I will keep Richards busy. She-Hulk, you're with Kal, you guys keep Hulk occupied. Wanda, you keep Bishop down with your magic. Clear?) Captain America asked as he threw his shield at Reed.

"No...Spiky Man SMASH HULK!" Kal declared and powered up to match Hulk's might and push him back and break free of his grip and land superfast punches on him.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

(Alright listen up, we need to take these guys out fast. Cannonball, team up with Aptomi to bring down Susan. Mariah, you keep Polaris occupied. Quicksilver, you're with Mariah. Arachno and I will keep Richards busy. She-Hulk, you're with Kal, you guys keep Hulk occupied. Wanda, you keep Bishop down with your magic. Clear?) Captain America asked as he threw his shield at Reed.

"No...Spiky Man SMASH HULK!" Kal declared and powered up to match Hulk's might and push him back and break free of his grip and land superfast punches on him.
A collective (RIGHT) was heard, with Quicksilver's voice being the only one not moving until Mariah smacked him. "That's not your sister anymore, or if it is let's save her!" she'd tell Quicksilver, zipping towards Polaris. "Followmyleadthenswitch" Mariah would tell Quicksilver, who ran circles counterclockwise while Mariah ran clockwise, zipping faster than Polaris could react. They'd quickly notice she had no need for oxygen, and Mariah shouted "SWITCH TACTICS" and she blasted Lorna with Havok's powers while Quicksilver hit her with his Sentinel buster.

Aptomi's sonics caused Susan to clutch her ear drums, the invisible forcefields losing focus. As she tried to regain her equilibrium, she forced a half bubble into Aptomi's lungs, only for it to stop forming and disappear as Cannonball slammed into her, causing the woman to double over, her body flying towards Aptomi, sparks flying from her back where Cannonball had slammed into her.

Bishop tried to take advantage of no one keying in on him yet, one hand aimed to shoot at Aptomi and the other at Mariah, only to have Wanda's hex powers cause his energy to short out. She paid close attention ot he surroundings and hearing Bishop charge after her, pulled back, allowing Warpath to step in front and nail Bishop across the face. "Cmon, BUTCHER O YOUR OWN PEOPLE, GET UP AND FIGHT". Bishop would get up and try to blast away at Warpath, who took the blows with his skin smoldering, and started to trade punches with Bishop who was using his power to cut the blows in half. The two traded punches that rang throughout the helicarrier, but it was clear Bishop was being worn down. He tried to use his last charge of energy to blow himself up, but then swooped in Namorita, tossing him out of the same hole that Cannonball made

Captain America woul dsee his shield hit Reed, who's pliable body would be pushed back, and he'd bounce it back at Captain America, then shuffle back near Apocalypse, who seemed to have a frown on his face at this sight. "I did not account for them all to be here"

"You did not account for the ones Erik had to be here? I helped him with them after all" he'd say, conversing with Richards as he backed away. "Will you fight? I do not tolerate those who can't show their strength"

"I have strength of mind though!"

"Erik had strength of will but was broken after I gave him what he wanted. Now fight this new Captain America, or suffer like he did"

Hulk grit his teeth in anger, reeling from the punches but getting madder as he felt each and couldn't connect, so he started swinging wildly at Kal

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

A collective (RIGHT) was heard, with Quicksilver's voice being the only one not moving until Mariah smacked him. "That's not your sister anymore, or if it is let's save her!" she'd tell Quicksilver, zipping towards Polaris. "Followmyleadthenswitch" Mariah would tell Quicksilver, who ran circles counterclockwise while Mariah ran clockwise, zipping faster than Polaris could react. They'd quickly notice she had no need for oxygen, and Mariah shouted "SWITCH TACTICS" and she blasted Lorna with Havok's powers while Quicksilver hit her with his Sentinel buster.

Aptomi's sonics caused Susan to clutch her ear drums, the invisible forcefields losing focus. As she tried to regain her equilibrium,  she forced a half bubble into Aptomi's lungs, only for it to stop forming and disappear as Cannonball slammed into her, causing the woman to double over, her body flying towards Aptomi, sparks flying from her back where Cannonball had slammed into her.

Bishop tried to take advantage of no one keying in on him yet, one hand aimed to shoot at Aptomi and the other at Mariah, only to have Wanda's hex powers cause his energy to short out. She paid close attention ot he surroundings and hearing Bishop charge after her, pulled back, allowing Warpath to step in front and nail Bishop across the face. "Cmon, BUTCHER O YOUR OWN PEOPLE, GET UP AND FIGHT". Bishop would get up and try to blast away at Warpath, who took the blows with his skin smoldering, and started to trade punches with Bishop who was using his power to cut the blows in half. The two traded punches that rang throughout the helicarrier, but it was clear Bishop was being worn down. He tried to use his last charge of energy to blow himself up, but then swooped in Namorita, tossing him out of the same hole that Cannonball made

Captain America woul dsee his shield hit Reed, who's pliable body would be pushed back, and he'd bounce it back at Captain America, then shuffle back near Apocalypse, who seemed to have a frown on his face at this sight. "I did not account for them all to be here"

"You did not account for the ones Erik had to be here? I helped him with them after all" he'd say, conversing with Richards as he backed away. "Will you fight? I do not tolerate those who can't show their strength"

"Erik had strength of will but was broken after I gave him what he wanted. Now fight this new Captain America, or suffer like he did"

Hulk grit his teeth in anger, reeling from the punches but getting madder as he felt each and couldn't connect, so he started swinging wildly at Kal

Lady Green Hulks out and suddenly rushes up to hulk and punches him in the face knocking him back saying in firm tone.

Lady Green: need a hand Kal.

Pod 10: I guess I'll take that Bishop guy!

Pod 10 uses his Sonic Fly form's super sonic flight to speed blitz Bishop.

more_horiz
As Lady Green hit Hulk while Kal was attacking him, Hulk was being pushed back and growing madder, reaching out to grab her as he's growling

Pod 10 on the other hand

(What are you doing Pod 10? Captain America said go after MR FANTASTIC kid!) Warpath would tell him in the thought bubble they had set up.

Pod 10's speedblitz would allow Bishop to absorb the kinetic energy as he was gripping the side of the ship, and while he falls out, reacts to Pod 10's movement and grabs the kid, tossing him into the air and then blasting him with an electromagnetic beam to fry this form. Bishop would then stomp back in, body glowing as he approached Warpath and blitzed him with a right cross

"Round two?" he'd ask while throwing an overhand left Warpath blocked, tossing Bishop away

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As Lady Green hit Hulk while Kal was attacking him, Hulk was being pushed back and growing madder, reaching out to grab her as he's growling

Pod 10 on the other hand

(What are you doing Pod 10? Captain America said go after MR FANTASTIC kid!) Warpath would tell him in the thought bubble they had set up.

Pod 10's speedblitz would allow Bishop to absorb the kinetic energy as he was gripping the side of the ship, and while he falls out, reacts to Pod 10's movement and grabs the kid, tossing him into the air and then blasting him with an electromagnetic beam to fry this form. Bishop would then stomp back in, body glowing as he approached Warpath and blitzed him with a right cross

"Round two?" he'd ask while throwing an  overhand left Warpath blocked, tossing Bishop away
Pod 10: ( okay that didn't work  so let's try something else transforms into mite.)  Mite really Athropodtranx what I'm supposed to do with Mite get my self squish?  Mite isn't a fighter he's a thinker wait I could use that to my advantage.

Pod 10  in his Mite form figures out a way to attack Mr Fantastic.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Aptomi's sonics caused Susan to clutch her ear drums, the invisible forcefields losing focus. As she tried to regain her equilibrium,  she forced a half bubble into Aptomi's lungs, only for it to stop forming and disappear as Cannonball slammed into her, causing the woman to double over, her body flying towards Aptomi, sparks flying from her back where Cannonball had slammed into her.

Captain America would see his shield hit Reed, who's pliable body would be pushed back, and he'd bounce it back at Captain America, then shuffle back near Apocalypse, who seemed to have a frown on his face at this sight. "I did not account for them all to be here"

Kal avoided attacks until he could get a good grip on Hulk and pulled on his arm and kicked at his leg as hard as he could and judo tossed Hulk out of the carrier to get him out of the picture for now and then turned and took a deep breath and blew out his cold breath at Bishop, figuring if attacks wouldn't work, then he would try freezing him.

Aptomi slashed with the vibrosword, cutting clean through Susan. "One down." She said casually as she turned to face the others.

Cap caught the shield. "I can already tell that you're nowhere near as smart as the Reed I know and I honestly doubt you fight anywhere near as good as he does. Honestly, even Doom has more dignity than you."

more_horiz
Bruceleehulk wrote:
Pod 10: ( okay that didn't work so let's try something else transforms into mite.) Mite really Athropodtranx what I'm supposed to do with Mite get my self squish? Mite isn't a fighter he's a thinker wait I could use that to my advantage.

Pod 10 in his Mite form figures out a way to attack Mr Fantastic.

admin wrote:
Kal avoided attacks until he could get a good grip on Hulk and pulled on his arm and kicked at his leg as hard as he could and judo tossed Hulk out of the carrier to get him out of the picture for now and then turned and took a deep breath and blew out his cold breath at Bishop, figuring if attacks wouldn't work, then he would try freezing him.

Aptomi slashed with the vibrosword, cutting clean through Susan. "One down." She said casually as she turned to face the others.

Cap caught the shield. "I can already tell that you're nowhere near as smart as the Reed I know and I honestly doubt you fight anywhere near as good as he does. Honestly, even Doom has more dignity than you."

Pod 10: now let's see how would Mite take down this guy, hmm form my advance mitananio intellect i can do something with these cybernetics to take him down. alright time for little maintenance.

Pod 10 uses his Mite form's advance intellect to take part Reed's cybernetics. as he is doing that Lady Green looks at the place that Hulk was toss out of and says in stern tone.

Lady Green: you guys go on with out me I still want a crack at the big guy!

Lady Green jumps out of the carrier going after Hulk.

more_horiz
Instead of letting Bishop accumulate his power from the ice, Warpath took that moment to break it with a right straight, shattering Bishop. No mercy was shown as he did this

"Pola..Lorna is down" Mariah would say, Quicksilver cradling his unconscious sister, Wanda kneeling next to him as the other cyborgs gathered around. Mariah would walk over to Aptomi, then look at Apocalypse. "He's not going to engage us until he's the only person on this ship, so if you have anything you need to charge up or prepare, do it now" she'd say, doing something similar, her eyes locked with his

As the Hulk fell, he hit the land of Genosha below them. Erik stepped out and looked at the Hulk, looking incredibly frail. "They're up there, aren't they? he'd ask absentmindedly, staring up at the still enraged Hulk. When he tried to swing at Erik, he'd find himself slowly transforming back to Banner, courtesy of Cable in the basement. "When they're done, they will come for me next, I am sure of it"

Mr. Sinister, still smirking, stood in place, staring at Captain America. "The Captain America I knew wasn't as mouthy, then again, he really had no choice to be when New York was destroyed. Then again, he never would have understood the brilliance of the philosophy Apocalypse has, nor the changes he's wrought on this environment. Do you want to know who else was involved? Do you think we chose our targets at random? That you, you Brotherhood members were hurt by accident, and that Magneto defended you all?"

The Brotherhood stared at Mr. Sinister/Reed Richards. "Wh..what are you talking about? My father loved Genosha, he loved us!"

"Yeh, the old man was a helluva leader and is still an inspiration" Pyro added, having stopped the destruction of the systems in the ship.

"Oh, he did love Genosha, however he feared it would not survive Apocalypse, considering what he did to Professor Xavier and his X-men. He felt the need to strengthen you all, and we know most mutants gain their powers-most metahumans-in times of tragedy, so he needed something, an event to trigger your growth"

"No, you MUST BE LYING! DO NOT INSINUATE SUCH A THING!" Quicksilver would say, glaring daggers at Mr. Sinister, who merely shrugged, then urged Captain America to come at him, not noticing Pod 10 in his mite form mimicking his cybernetics

Lady Green would see the Hulk standing still

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Instead of letting Bishop accumulate his power from the ice, Warpath took that moment to break it with a right straight, shattering Bishop. No mercy was shown as he did this

"Pola..Lorna is down" Mariah would say, Quicksilver cradling his unconscious sister, Wanda kneeling next to him as the other cyborgs gathered around. Mariah would walk over to Aptomi, then look at Apocalypse. "He's not going to engage us until he's the only person on this ship, so if you have anything you need to charge up or prepare, do it now" she'd say, doing something similar, her eyes locked with his

As the Hulk fell, he hit the land of Genosha below them. Erik stepped out and looked at the Hulk, looking incredibly frail. "They're up there, aren't they? he'd ask absentmindedly, staring up at the still enraged Hulk. When he tried to swing at Erik, he'd find himself slowly transforming back to Banner, courtesy of Cable in the basement. "When they're done, they will come for me next, I am sure of it"

Mr. Sinister, still smirking, stood in place, staring at Captain America. "The Captain America I knew wasn't as mouthy, then again, he really had no choice to be when New York was destroyed. Then again, he never would have understood the brilliance of the philosophy Apocalypse has, nor the changes he's wrought on this environment. Do you want to know who else was involved? Do you think we chose our targets at random? That you, you Brotherhood members were hurt by accident, and that Magneto defended you all?"

The Brotherhood stared at Mr. Sinister/Reed Richards. "Wh..what are you talking about? My father loved Genosha, he loved us!"

"Yeh, the old man was a helluva leader and is still an inspiration" Pyro added, having stopped the destruction of the systems in the ship.

"Oh, he did love Genosha, however he feared it would not survive Apocalypse, considering what he did to Professor Xavier and his X-men. He felt the need to strengthen you all, and we know most mutants gain their powers-most metahumans-in times of tragedy, so he needed something, an event to trigger your growth"

"No, you MUST BE LYING! DO NOT INSINUATE SUCH A THING!" Quicksilver would say, glaring daggers at Mr. Sinister, who merely shrugged, then urged Captain America to come at him, not noticing Pod 10 in his mite form mimicking his cybernetics

Cap decided to buy Mite a little more time. "Tell me something first Sinister, do the names Valeria and Franklin have any meaning to you?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Cap decided to buy Mite a little more time. "Tell me something first Sinister, do the names Valeria and Franklin have any meaning to you?"

Pod 10: okay I just need to do one more thing and this guy should be out of commission.

On the ground Lady Green talks to Hulk saying in firm tone.

Lady Green: I remind you of some one don't I big guy. I fought a person like you before back in more home world, I know your not really a bad person. so I'm not here to fight you I just want to help!

more_horiz
Mr. Sinister put his hand to his chin. "Yes, yes they do. Valeria was...difficult, and Franklin, well Franklin is..he's not here with us" Reed would say, glancing back at Apocalypse. Captain America would see a twitch of emotion from Mr. Sinister.

"Franklin?" Apocalypse would ask, looking at Mr. Sinister, who looked away toward Captain America

Hulk would stare t Lady Green. "Je..Jenn...Jennifer?" he'd ask, his hands dropping to the side,

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Mr. Sinister put his hand to his chin. "Yes, yes they do. Valeria was...difficult, and Franklin, well Franklin is..he's not here with us" Reed would say, glancing back at Apocalypse. Captain America would see a twitch of emotion from Mr. Sinister.

"Franklin?" Apocalypse would ask, looking at Mr. Sinister, who looked away toward Captain America

Hulk would stare t Lady Green. "Je..Jenn...Jennifer?" he'd ask, his hands dropping to the side,

"Franklin Richards. He was your son. What happened to him?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I said, he's not here with us" he'd repeat, voice quicker than before

"Yes, you disposed of the boy and the girl when you gave me Susan, yes? after I humbled Namor"
Mariah would use the TP she borrowed from Cable to talk to Captain America

(Cap, I think he's trying to tell us the boy is alive. He's not HERE, but he's somewhere, I think he's trying to hide Franklin from Apocalypse

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I said, he's not here with us" he'd repeat, voice quicker than before

"Yes, you disposed of the boy and the girl when you gave me Susan, yes? after I humbled Namor"
Mariah would use the TP she borrowed from Cable to talk to Captain America

(Cap, I think he's trying to tell us the boy is alive. He's not HERE, but he's somewhere, I think he's trying to hide Franklin from Apocalypse

Pod 10 finishes dismantle Reed's cybernetics saying in stern tone

Pod 10 okay that should do the trick.

on the ground

Lady Green: I'm not this Jennifer you speak of but I do remind you of her don't I. and I can tell that if you like the hulk on my world people think you're a monster huh, and like the Hulk on my world I'm sure your not really a monster are you big guy. the true monsters are the one's that can hide in in plain sight. you may be angry brute but that doesn't make you a monster.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply