Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Electro was drinking at a bar with Shocker, both in civilian outfits. "How you been? I heard you had a run in with big green awhile back." Electro asked.

"Which big green exactly? The one with anger issues or the hot one?" Shocker asked

"Anger issues."

"Ah. Yeah it was right when I was battling Spider-Lady, here I was making my escape on the roof then made my way down the alley. One wrong turn let to another that I ran into The Hulk. I swear to you my life flashed before my eyes, I was too petrified to even try to escape. Then Spider-Lady cheated and webbed me while I was destracted" Shocker explained

Shocker unmasked

http://browse.deviantart.com/digitalart/?order=9&q=female#/d4mtnmq

Electro!
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=jamie+foxx+electro#/d5lljur
"Yeah, they do that a lot." Electro nodded.

"You heard about Scorpion? Heard he trashed Jameson's place up pretty good, even gave him a broken arm in the process before Spider-Lady stopped him" Shocker said

"Sounds like he's had more success then us, huh?"

"Well he didn't kill him, which was what he kept going on and on about" Shocker said while imitating Scorpion"I'm going to make Jameson suffer, I'll make him know the meaning of the word pain, and make Spider-Man watch"

"Oh, yeah, that. I mean, I get it, we ALL hate Spider-Man, but he gets weird about his hate over Jameson sometimes."

"Preaching to the choir" Shocker finished her drink" You know, what do you say we team up? Gather some villains together and really raise some hell on the Spiders? Metaphorically speaking. We're more effective as a unit than as individuals"

Electro downed his. "Works for me. Any idea where Ock hangs out these days?"

"Word among the supervillain commutity is that he's been reclusive for quite some time" Shocker said

"Really? Any ideas why?"

Shocker shrugs her shoulders" No clue, perhaps he tires of the supervillain lifestyle"

"Huh, well how about that?" He got a second glass and raised it. "To Otto. May he find peace."