ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Casual Discussions

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Admin
Legato
6 posters

descriptionCasual Discussions - Page 3 EmptyRe: Casual Discussions

more_horiz
Speaking of. Any vid updates?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Speaking of. Any vid updates?

Not since 60.5 of Marble Hornets.

more_horiz
Dark Knight Rises Discussion!

Please try to avoid spoilers for those who have not yet seen it.
Spoiler :

more_horiz
so out of the characters I made I wonder who people like the most

see if i got a good connection with you folks OR NOT

more_horiz
I personally like the LION/CHAOs people. Also Berserker seems to be cool character concept.

As for Dark Knight Rises?

I freakken loved it! It was just awesome.

more_horiz
Chou Blaster wrote:
I personally like the LION/CHAOs people. Also Berserker seems to be cool character concept.

As for Dark Knight Rises?

I freakken loved it! It was just awesome.
Berserker I just remember him from WATXM

and this old issue of x-factor where he got like cut in half Sad

yeah the LION/CHAOS people are extravagant and hella weird, as they should be. SPHERE is too but in a more tech slanted/mystic abominations/otherworldy creatures way

more_horiz
I liked Berserker and Agent Nemo. Kudos to bringing Dino back aswell Froggy Smile

more_horiz
Speaking of. Which of my characters do you guys like the most?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I liked Berserker and Agent Nemo. Kudos to bringing Dino back aswell Froggy Smile

resurrection of the Dino

and I like Nemo too, he's very uh peculiar I'll say

in here? I'll say I like the Chase family (NUCAU/CAUMARVEL) and Questar in CAU marvel

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

resurrection of the Dino

and I like Nemo too, he's very uh peculiar I'll say

in here? I'll say I like the Chase family (NUCAU/CAUMARVEL) and Questar in CAU marvel

Same here.

With Alex/Astroman you see two versions of him. In Marvel/CAU he's the guy that while considered famous still finding himself in a universe filled with vast superheroes. So both him and Psionica have alot in common in that universe. In NuCAU it's sorta similar but he's turning into an inspiration to some of the other people that exist in the universe. Seraph, a younger version of Captain Justice considers him a role model(nice touch on that one Guy) while Simonides also became inspired by him, although his way of expressing is a bit shady

Anna is still more the adventurous type and that seems to be carried out to her youngest siblings Cody and Liz. Although with Anna she seems to have found her calling and I get a sense that she's more sociable with the other superheroes than Alex is eventhough Alex still takes on more of a hero role, also ironic as he seems to socialize more with Psionica.

In NuCAU Anna hasn't reached her calling yet but in this one she's more on the heroic side as you saw her and Diamondback taking down a group of robbers

Speaking of Questar, he just recommended Aquan to become a member of the Fantastic Four Wink

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

I really like Flannery and her mom. Smile
Also Insidious and her team.
And Quantum is a really evil villain.

So, what about my guys?

more_horiz
yeah in both he kind of gives off that uh guy trying to find his footing thing

marvel/cau he has a lot of potential but still working at it

NUCAU he's grasping more of it and that iconic status in a way already

Psionica though will they won't they?

for Guy I like Penelope's uh, aggressiveness in this one and that's really been fun

Seraph as the young hero, along with Doughboy for a good contras

cau/marvel i'm going to cheat here and go with Fastlane AND

AND AND

*drumroll*

deadpool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

So, what about my guys?

Oh yeah. While the majority of my villains are either borderlined Draco In Leather Pants or Evil Is Cool Or Both I was taking with a irredeemable approach with Quantum. Basically what do you get when you take Ultra Girl and turn her into a psychopath

As far as your characters go.

I like both Nu and Quantum Captain Justice. Especially with NuCaptain Justice considering Astroman a bit of a role model

NuSimonides as he's painted as someone thats legitimatly trying to do the right thing but the way he goes by it appears shady to some people

Nemesis. While she's painted as a monster there is some shred of humanity in her, you just have to look hard enough to find it

Captain Nemesis: He says villain but to me is a bit of a wildcard. I liked his conversations with Carmilla as the both of them share a common ground when it comes to coming from evil families

NuJape: Her teasing Roc for crushing on Sirena was funny and the two have some good chemistry

Agent Naga: She got that mysterious edge to her and shares an older sister complex with Roc from the looks of things

Sable: Both Quantum and NuCAU. Her introduction in Quantum is surprising yet interesting and it's nice that Artemis has an allie that would help keep her in check morally. I liked the conversations her and Roc had in NuCAU and the sibling like chemistry that came with it

Elizabeth: Pretty cool vampire. Looking forward to her interactions with Carmilla

Morpha: Such a sweet character. Both in Quantum and in Marvel/CAU. Which made me regret having Adrian gave her a brutal Reason You Suck Speech to her.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

for Guy I like Penelope's uh, aggressiveness in this one and that's really been fun

AND AND

*drumroll*

deadpool

Figures Deadpool would be the fan favorite Razz

Yay our very own ship tease cheers

Ironic enough. Alex in both Nu and Marvel CAU reminds me of Man of Steel. In the finding ones self category.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

AND AND

*drumroll*

deadpool

Yeah, NuPenelope is how she'd be if she didn't have Damon and Co around. She does have the heart of a hero though, just going to take awhile to get there.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Cool

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

AND AND

*drumroll*

deadpool

Figures Deadpool would be the fan favorite Razz

Yay our very own ship tease cheers

Ironic enough. Alex in both Nu and Marvel CAU reminds me of Man of Steel. In the finding ones self category.

Also the Fan Trailer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVBZ2FHGoYE
Razz

more_horiz

Yep, he has his own game now. affraid

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

So, what about my guys?

Oh yeah. While the majority of my villains are either borderlined Draco In Leather Pants or Evil Is Cool Or Both I was taking with a irredeemable approach with Quantum. Basically what do you get when you take Ultra Girl and turn her into a psychopath

As far as your characters go.

I like both Nu and Quantum Captain Justice. Especially with NuCaptain Justice considering Astroman a bit of a role model

NuSimonides as he's painted as someone thats legitimatly trying to do the right thing but the way he goes by it appears shady to some people

Nemesis. While she's painted as a monster there is some shred of humanity in her, you just have to look hard enough to find it

Captain Nemesis: He says villain but to me is a bit of a wildcard. I liked his conversations with Carmilla as the both of them share a common ground when it comes to coming from evil families

NuJape: Her teasing Roc for crushing on Sirena was funny and the two have some good chemistry

Agent Naga: She got that mysterious edge to her and shares an older sister complex with Roc from the looks of things

Sable: Both Quantum and NuCAU. Her introduction in Quantum is surprising yet interesting and it's nice that Artemis has an allie that would help keep her in check morally. I liked the conversations her and Roc had in NuCAU and the sibling like chemistry that came with it

Elizabeth: Pretty cool vampire. Looking forward to her interactions with Carmilla

Morpha: Such a sweet character. Both in Quantum and in Marvel/CAU. Which made me regret having Adrian gave her a brutal Reason You Suck Speech to her.

Awesome, thanks man.

more_horiz
Question. Which narration of the teaser you guys liked better? The one that had Kevin Costner in the one I just showed you? Or the one with Russell Crowe?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Question. Which narration of the teaser you guys liked better? The one that had Kevin Costner in the one I just showed you? Or the one with Russell Crowe?

This one. Not only is it the one I saw in the theater, but it's just so fitting to have Jor-El's voice over, it matches the mood of the trailer so well.

more_horiz
Just got back from watching The Dark Knight Rises. 3 hours worth of epicness

Spoiler :

more_horiz
Spoiler :

All in all though, awesome movie. Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Spoiler :

All in all though, awesome movie. Cool

Agreed Cool

more_horiz
Oh yeah saw the Man of Steel teaser, the Costner version. The more I look at it I can see that Superman Universe fitting in the Nolan Batmanverse

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Oh yeah saw the Man of Steel teaser, the Costner version. The more I look at it I can see that Superman Universe fitting in the Nolan Batmanverse

Of course, then people will be asking why Superman didn't just fly in and handle the problem. Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply