ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Legacy: Sign Up&Discussion Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionLegacy: Sign Up&Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: Legacy: Sign Up&Discussion Thread

more_horiz
Pretty much like Justice Patrol in terms of tone and length.

descriptionLegacy: Sign Up&Discussion Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: Legacy: Sign Up&Discussion Thread

more_horiz
Like the first few episodes?

Sorry if I'm not coming off clear but what I'm asking is the length of each installment gonna be like the first two justice patrol stories, long posts and posted on a monthly basis , or the newer, more frequently posted version we have now?

Once again, my bad if I confused you

more_horiz
TBH I don't see why that is the issue. I mean given how Guy and I do stories then of course this one will be close to it. If not then I don't see the big deal. Especially since there will definitely be updates and such

more_horiz
Other than that while we have ideas of our own feel free to share some ideas you'd like to see incorporated in the series.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
TBH I don't see why that is the issue. I mean given how Guy and I do stories then of course this one will be close to it. If not then I don't see the big deal. Especially since there will definitely be updates and such
it isn't an issue, just a question I would like clarification on, and if that's not possible, that's cool with me. I don't see how I'm making this an issue when it is a simple question :/

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

it isn't an issue, just a question I would like clarification on, and if that's not possible, that's cool with me. I don't see how I'm making this an issue when it is a simple question :/

Ah. I thought I made the answer pretty clear TBH. I mentioned that, given our style of storytelling, it will be. Didn't mean to insinuate that you were making an issue so apologies on my behalf but was just trying to state that I don't see why that question has to be the entire focal point of what Guy and I are doing with this series thats all.

more_horiz
Well it's not the focal point, I never said it was and I don't think I ever made it out to be in my previous posts, I was just curious about the format and length is all. Can't wait to see the other bios soon.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Well it's not the focal point, I never said it was and I don't think I ever made it out to be in my previous posts, I was just curious about the format and length is all. Can't wait to see the other bios soon.
Ah ok. And yeah expect more bios to come Smile  Also have a happy memorial day!

more_horiz

Name: Zack
Superhero Identity: Trigger
Appearance
Costume
Bio:
Powers: None unless you count the cybernetic arm.
Skills: Training, Martial Arts, Gymnastics, Weapons.
Equipment
Mentor: Nightmare

Work In Progress

more_horiz
PURGATORY PRISON

A prison located in the Gloomflare Dimension, it houses the worst of the worst, the most dangerous villains that the heroes ever faced. Every villain in here required teamwork from the Super-Heroes to bring down. Access to this place is strictly only for the top heroes, with extremely heavy security, armored guards and prison cells designed to hold the prisoners. Escape is almost impossible. While it is talked about once or twice during Season 1, it is not seen until the finale, when the United Alliance of Evil, comprised of all the B-List and remaining A-List villains, splits into two groups: Team 1 engages the Sidekicks in an attempt to kill them all, while Team 2 hits the prison to free the inmates. It's an utter war in two dimensions.
The sidekicks barely defeat the massive team sent to kill them, but the prisoners are freed, setting up the second season.

more_horiz
I like this. Reminds me of the Phantom Zone

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
I like this. Reminds me of the Phantom Zone

Thanks!  cheers 

more_horiz
okay how about a sidekick that has amnesia  and is actually a villain who thinks  he's the sidekick to some hero.

more_horiz
The Psion Twins

Jen Carter
Superhero Name: Barrier
Superpowers: Force Field Generation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Force-Field_Generation
Appearance:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/39027/851579-x3_kitty_pryde_colored_by_windriderx23.jpg
Jackson "Jack" Carter
Superhero Name: Light Bringer
Superpowers: Photokinesis
Appearance:
http://www.deviantart.com/art/Ben-Tennyson-65322254
Mentors:
Dr.Stephen Carter(Dr.Psion) & Dr.Sam "Samantha" Carter(Lady Phantom)

Bio: The Psion Family are a superhero family that travels the world and record the discoveries of the uncharted worlds and have various exciting adventures in the process. Each of the family's superpowers are of psychic origin.

Note: Think of them as a cross between The Incredibles and Venture Bros

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Psion Twins

Jen Carter
Appearance:
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/39027/851579-x3_kitty_pryde_colored_by_windriderx23.jpg
Jackson "Jack" Carter
Appearance:
Mentors:

Bio: The Psion Family are a superhero family that travels the world and record the discoveries of the uncharted worlds and have various exciting adventures in the process. Each of the family's superpowers are of psychic origin.

cheers 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The Psion Twins

Jen Carter
Appearance:
Jackson "Jack" Carter
Appearance:
Mentors:

Now this is awesome!

In fact, the Carter's are going to tie into my next character.  Cool 

more_horiz
Now meet the Team's Tank.

Name: Jallirera Crobrirera
Appearance
Armor
Bio: Coming Soon.
Affiliation: Amazons.
Powers: Enhanced Physical Stats.
Mentor: Queen Xoelceestra
 Cool

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Now meet the Team's Tank.

Name: Penestra Crobrirera
Appearance
Armor
Bio: Penestra hails from the fabled Trerenn Island, a living island and home to the Amazons that communicates with them and given spawn to creatures of all sorts, forcing the Amazons to become strong and smart in order to survive, as Trerenn is pretty hands off on that sort of thing.
Penestra is a young warrior in training and has two hunts under her belt. She spends her time training, hunting and facing off with her friends. Phenomenally skilled for her age, she even managed to put up a decent fight against the Princess, impressing her enough to be considered for the position of a royal guard when she comes of age.
When the Carter's landed on the island, becoming the first outsiders to do so in centuries, they initially met with hostility from Penestra and her hunting party but Stephen and Samantha were able to convince them that they meant no harm and Trennen spoke to the hunting party, instructing them to protect the visitors and take them to visit the Queen.
After learning more about the family and how the outside world had changed, the Queen settled on treating them as guests and showed them around her Kingdom, speaking to them about their culture.
Penestra apologized for her earlier actions and even sparred with the siblings.
While the scientists were blown away by their discovery, Queen Xoelceestra asked them not to tell the outside world of their island, as Trennen said that the time was not right just yet, but soon the chosen child would be a bridge between their people.
The Amazons assisted the scientists in fixing up their ship and Penestra bid farewell to her new-found allies. When the Queen vanishes in the Black Light Event, Princess Vemythippe takes charge of her mother's positions and, remembering the scientists, chooses Penestra to go forth to Man's world and find them, thinking that they might know something.
Affiliation: Amazons. Sidekicks.
Powers: Enhanced Physical Stats.
Mentor: Queen Xoelceestra
 Cool

more_horiz
I like this one. Reminds me of Princess Mononoke Smile 

more_horiz
Name: Derek Lancaster
Superhero Name: Icon
Appearance:
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22100000/Wallpapers-the-runaways-comics-22113980-500-375.jpg
Powers: Superhuman Speed, Superhuman Strength, Neigh Invulnerability(Think early seasons of Smallville Clark)
Mentor: American Patriot

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Name: Zack D. Magnusson Phoenix
Superhero Identity: Trigger
Appearance
Costume
Bio: Zack's life is something of a mess. His father is an assassin and his mother a drug Queenpin. He was placed up for adoption as a child and abandoned by both parents. While life at the orphanage was comfortable and he made friends who came and went, it came crashing down when it got caught up in a super villain attack. The owners of the orphanage tried to protect them and get the kids to safety, but the villain found the group and targeted them. With all of them cornered, Zack did the only thing he could...he yelled at the villain and threw rocks at him. It didn't do any damage, but it made the villain pause long enough for Nightmare to arrive and bust up the villain. With the day saved by the heroes, the kids and adults were checked over and the heroes restored the orphanage. Shortly thereafter, Nightmare visited the Orphanage in his civilian identity of Brick Phoenix and adopted Zack, recognizing the potential the kid had. Once Zack had settled in, Brick revealed his secret to him and began training his son. Once Zack turned 14, he was finally allowed out in the field with him. While he stumbled at first, he quickly got the hang of it and became a well known hero in his own right.
At age 15, he had a chance encounter with Necrocide, his father's assassin identity and got in between him and his target. Despite Zack putting forth a commendable effort, Necrocide soundly defeated him, pausing only because he felt something familiar about the boy and because his target was escaping. Zack used this chance to hit Necrocide with his grappling hook, stunning him. Nightmare showed up soon after and together they were able to beat down Necrocide, but he ended up escaping by setting off explosives he'd planted beforehand.
A year has passed and Zack is still trying to figure out his family ties while training himself. He came up with a new gadget on his own in the meantime. When the Black Light Event hits, Zack scrambles to contain the situation and find any remaining heroes.
Powers: None.
Skills: Training, Martial Arts, Gymnastics, Weapons.
Equipment: Body Armor, Helmet, Mask. Rubber Bullets, Needle Guns, Grappling Hook, Grenades, Grenade Launcher, Electric Sword, Knives, Collapsible Sonic Baton Taser Knuckles, Magnetic Static Boots, Optional Flamethrower System and other.
Mentor: Nightmare

Updated!  cheers 

more_horiz
The series first ever badass normal! cheers 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The series first ever badass normal! cheers 

Darn right!
I changed the idea of him having the cyborg arm because it was too dark and to make him more of a badass normal.  Cool 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply