ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: The Adventures of The Chase Siblings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: The Adventures of The Chase Siblings EmptyMarvel/CAU: The Adventures of The Chase Siblings

more_horiz
RP's relating The Chase Siblings, Alex, Anna, Cody, and Elizabeth Chase

descriptionMarvel/CAU: The Adventures of The Chase Siblings EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: The Adventures of The Chase Siblings

more_horiz
In Hyperius City

Alex Chase looks around the mansion"Outside of the two of us, it's pretty much empty isn't it Bob. It seem like only yesterday Elizabeth and Cody would chase eachother around the place with me and Anna seperating the two"

descriptionMarvel/CAU: The Adventures of The Chase Siblings EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: The Adventures of The Chase Siblings

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
In Hyperius City

Alex Chase looks around the mansion"Outside of the two of us, it's pretty much empty isn't it Bob. It seem like only yesterday Elizabeth and Cody would chase eachother around the place with me and Anna seperating the two"

Bob laughed. "Oh, and I am so glad you did, I just could not keep up with them."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
In Hyperius City

Bob laughed. "Oh, and I am so glad you did, I just could not keep up with them."

Alex smiled"Someday they'll get that feeling. Speaking of, Susan contacted me before she ventured off into space. Xavier's looking at enrolling Franklin in the school. It got me thinking about the same conversation he had with me and Anna concerning Cody and Liz. Our response is pretty much the same as Reed and Susan's. Eventhough they're not mutants Xavier's still interested in their enrollment"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
In Hyperius City

Alex smiled"Someday they'll get that feeling. Speaking of, Susan contacted me before she ventured off into space. Xavier's looking at enrolling Franklin in the school. It got me thinking about the same conversation he had with me and Anna concerning Cody and Liz. Our response is pretty much the same as Reed and Susan's. Eventhough they're not mutants Xavier's still interested in their enrollment"

"It could be for the best." Bob agreed. "Think about it, it would show that Xavier's school is open to all gifted youngsters, not just mutants. Who knows? In time, they could start training superheroes who don't have powers. Humans and mutants and others training together to become the next generation of superheroes."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
In Hyperius City

"It could be for the best." Bob agreed. "Think about it, it would show that Xavier's school is open to all gifted youngsters, not just mutants. Who knows? In time, they could start training superheroes who don't have powers. Humans and mutants and others training together to become the next generation of superheroes."

Alex nods"Good point"

more_horiz
Alex hears a distressed scream coming from Hyperius City then he took off

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

*WHOOSH*
"Well...I'll just make some tea then." Bob decided and walked to the kitchen.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*WHOOSH*

Currently, a girl is being mugged in an alley just outside of the Hyperius City Bank. In a flash of red and white Astroman is off and in just under five seconds the would-be mugger is lying in front of the Hyperius Police Department unconscious. The girl is standing in shock in the alley, her purse on the ground in front of her…

Elsewhere in Hyperius City
A tall and well built man stepped off the city bus with his difflebag in hand then continues his unknown course inside the majestic city of Hyperius

A heavily armored van nears a warehouse and several groups of ten armed men marched along the rooftops heading to the same destination as the van is heading

OT:

Notice. This would be a bit of a prequel story for Cain Marko(Juggernaut) one would see how he got his armor and the name in later stories. Also at the start he has this

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/162/e/a/badass_beard_by_shedoranrethan-d3im3do.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*WHOOSH*

Currently, a girl is being mugged in an alley just outside of the Hyperius City Bank. In a flash of red and white Astroman is off and in just under five seconds the would-be mugger is lying in front of the Hyperius Police Department unconscious. The girl is standing in shock in the alley, her purse on the ground in front of her…

A tall and well built man stepped off the city bus with his difflebag in hand then continues his unknown course inside the majestic city of Hyperius

A heavily armored van nears a warehouse and several groups of ten armed men marched along the rooftops heading to the same destination as the van is heading

OT:

Notice. This would be a bit of a prequel story for Cain Marko(Juggernaut) one would see how he got his armor and the name in later stories. Also at the start he has this

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/162/e/a/badass_beard_by_shedoranrethan-d3im3do.jpg

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*WHOOSH*

OT:

OT: To Guy

IC:

On The Moon

"Amazing"Cody said while the Inhumans provide him and Elizabeth a tour of the city

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*WHOOSH*

OT:

IC:

On The Moon

"Amazing"Cody said while the Inhumans provide him and Elizabeth a tour of the city

OT: Looks awesome.

IC: "Impressive is it not?" Medusa asked them.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

*WHOOSH*

OT:

IC:

On The Moon

OT: Looks awesome.

IC: "Impressive is it not?" Medusa asked them.

Yeah but was looking for a RP response concerning this actually

more_horiz
Don't really have a lot of characters free there and Psionica mostly keeps to herself.

more_horiz
OT: Check out your PM Guy.

OT: Ok I'm going to need some serious help concerning the storyline involving Cody and Elizabeth's trip to the moon. Mostly building up to them assisting The Inhumans from something

more_horiz
Ask the others for help then. Surprised

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

But you're involved with this? It's a two way street as I cant do this myself

more_horiz
OR AM I?
MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! Twisted Evil

But seriously, kind of out ideas at the moment and the Inhumans aren't my area of expertise. Hence, chat up with the others and we can come up with something.

Ooooh, we could create a help thread, where you can post requests for help and share ideas with others, then work together.

Course this would mean I'm not totally out of ideas.
Huh.
jocolor

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

But you're involved with this? It's a two way street as I cant do this myself

See, this is why we need 7 way streets. Razz

Alright, one problem at a time.

What do you have in mind thus far for Juggy?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OR AM I?
MWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! Twisted Evil

But seriously, kind of out ideas at the moment and the Inhumans aren't my area of expertise. Hence, chat up with the others and we can come up with something.

Ooooh, we could create a help thread, where you can post requests for help and share ideas with others, then work together.

Course this would mean I'm not totally out of ideas.
Huh.
jocolor

Sounds good to me Smile

You also have a PM waiting here Guy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

OT: Ok I'm going to need some serious help concerning the storyline involving Cody and Elizabeth's trip to the moon. Mostly building up to them assisting The Inhumans from something
OT: considering they live in the Blue Area of the Moon and the Watcher's old base use to be there, why not have it be something that he left behind?

dude has a lot of stupidly powerful tools and it'd be a good test you know?

even encounter a rogue kree fleet, crazed Darkhawk and the Loners following him, or a lost guardian of the galaxy?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: considering they live in the Blue Area of the Moon and the Watcher's old base use to be there, why not have it be something that he left behind?

even encounter a rogue kree fleet, crazed Darkhawk and the Loners following him, or a lost guardian of the galaxy?

Those are some good ideas Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

Those are some good ideas Smile
well tell me which one you like the best or add on to any of them and we can do this

more_horiz
OT:

Medusa slapped Anna's rear with her hair. Razz

more_horiz
Hey Froggy do need some assistance in finding something for Alex to do in this RPG Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply