ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Famous Manastina Siblings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionThe Famous Manastina Siblings EmptyThe Famous Manastina Siblings

more_horiz

Present for BLH.Cool 

descriptionThe Famous Manastina Siblings EmptyRe: The Famous Manastina Siblings

more_horiz
at the Manastina Mansion

The Famous Manastina Siblings Grand_enterance_by_supersnappz-d5ve0uu

Jonna Manastina ( business suit):  Immeslia dear  I'm over to work , and I really wish you and Christopher find your own place you been living here for years now.

Immeslia: mother  me and Christopher currently looking for a job so I won't be here to watch the kids.

Vanessa Manastina walks from the kitchen drink  apple juice as she says in firm tone.

Vanessa: hey mom since you, father  and grand mom are going be out let me and   Saskouara  watch Sayskioa , Saskioia , Thoypia ?

Immelisa: absolutely not young lady you know what happen the last time  they you and Saskouara  were watching over your little siblings  all the trouble that Sayskioa got into.

Vanessa : but mom please  it will give me a chance to show that i'm responsible!

Immelisa : no but's little miss I don't want your little  siblings somehow ending up in trouble!  I would have gotten your grandfather to watch over you, your Saskouara and you're younger siblings but he has to go to work also.  so I have hired a new butler and unlike the last one, you won't run this one off, he's dealt with super power children before.   also your Cousins  Lara, Emilia, and their friend Nash will be over here.

Vanessa: (oh great not that little pain in the ass, Nash is such a trouble maker.)

Saskourara  ( reading a book):  hmm I wonder who the new butler is going to be?

Saskioia Manastina  ( watching One Piece ): ooh a new butler I wonder how quick i can run him or her off?  

Thopyia ( trying to grab the remote from Saskioia ) my little pony friendship is magic is on right now and i want to watch it  so give me the remote Saskioia!

Saskioia: no that show's stupid!

Thopyia: now it's not now give me.

Saskioia ( stretches out his hand) you have to reach it first!

Thopyia: hey no fair  using your stretching ability!

Thopyia uses her wind manipulation to tried to blow the remote out of   Saskioia hand's and just as Immelisa leaves she looks at them saying in stern tone .

Immeslia:  Saskioia , Thopyia want did I say about using your powers in the house?

Saskioia and Thopyia: not to, we're sorry mom.

Immeslia: that's right now please behave your selves for the new butler that will be arrive shortly.

Sayskioa  ( speaking to the family dog)  look i'm not going to sneak you a  steak  the last time i did not i got in trouble remember.

family dog: ( oh come on now  that was just that one time, what of the odds of you getting caught again?

Sayskioa  : very likely, also  please stop  follow me to school and such cause when people seem me talking to you they think I'm weird.

Family Dog: ( come on you the kid who talks to animals you're already weird. now why don't you just go into the kitchen and get me nice juicy steak. )

Sayskioa: ah no.

Family dog:  (ah well it was worth a shot.)

OOC

to Admin

you can do the new butler

more_horiz

William T. Moneybags, the Family Butler, moonwalked into the room, carrying a tray of food and drinks, stopped, spun around and offered the tray of food and drinks.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/216/6/d/Sanji__s_big_pimpin_____only_not_by_vejiita4eva.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

William T. Moneybags, the Family Butler, moonwalked into the room, carrying a tray of food and drinks, stopped, spun around and offered the tray of food and drinks.
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/216/6/d/Sanji__s_big_pimpin_____only_not_by_vejiita4eva.jpg
Manastina Siblings take the food and drinks as Saskourara  says in firm tone.

Saskourara: so  you the new butler huh  well my siblings might try to run you off.

Vanessa:  those two  little brats better  he looks nice.

Thopyia and Saskioia  have mischievous as the plot some mischief

Sayskioa :  thanks for the food and drinks.

suddenly there's a knock on the front door and a computerize voice is herd.

LION home security system:  requiring identifications, identifications required welcome   Alexandra Alexandra , Lara Quincy Alexandra  and Emilia Jezebel Alexandra.  the doors automatically open and  Alexandra and her two daughters walk in and she looks at  William T. Moneybags saying in firm tone.

Alexandra: oh it's you William , you're that  Butler  Immelisa hire.  oh and William  do not let Emilia watch any horror movies or anything too graphic she has a overactive imagination and with her ability   to manifest stuff from her imagination as psychic energy it gets kind of hectic. the last time Emilia watch as scary movie she ending up damaging my house and it had to be repair.

Nash tries to get in  but suddenly he's stop by a force field saying in stern tone.

Nash: hey what gives let' me you stupid house.

LION home security system: sorry but only authorize LION personal ,  those related to LION personal or have permission from LION Personal my enter!  if you dare enter the house with out permission you will be seen as a threat and we be dealt with accordingly!

Mcgalister (  speaking to William T. Moneybags from LION): hey there i herd your the butler Stills got to watch over my grand childern  ( hears Nash in the background) hmm looks like Nash can't get inside because of the security system.

House please allow  Nash to come in at all times here is a friend to my grand children's  cousins.

LION Home Security system:  permission  granted, Mr. Nash can now enter!

Emilia  looks at  William T. Moneybags with a smile on her face saying in firm joyful tone.

Emilia: hello there mister my name's Emilia and this is my big sister Lara

The Famous Manastina Siblings Anime-child1

Lara just looks at William T. Moneybags saying in firm tone.

Lara: yeah I'm her big sis, and yes I know you don't have to say it she's a great deal taller then me. ( sees Nash  speeding down a hill towards the mansion on a skateboard) what is that doofus think he's doing that hill is way too dangerous  he's going to crash!

more_horiz
Moneybags walked out and waited. As Nash got closer, Moneybags put out a foot and stopped Nash and the skateboard. "You should be more careful."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Moneybags walked out and waited. As Nash got closer, Moneybags put out a foot and stopped Nash and the skateboard. "You should be more careful."
Nash: careful why should I be careful I'm invincible.

Lara: not this again just because you have the ability to absorb  momentum / impact  and redirect doesn't make you invincible doofus!

Nash:  hey I can't help it  if my power is awesome!

Lara: oh bother just get inside already.

Nash gets inside and smiles at Moneybags and Axlerindara  walks out the door and as she's about to leave she says to Moneybags.

Axlerindara : remember do not allow Emilia to watch any horror movies or anything too graphic.   I laid her books  on the living room  coffee table. also I laid a mix tape on the coffee table to play it when ever she gets upset it will calm her down.  well mommy's has to go now Emilia and Lara I will pick you two up and Nash in a few weeks.  

the books that a laying  the coffee table  would be books on science include a book on quantum physics.

Nash: talk about a snooze  fest, what does  your  mother never get your sister  Emilia  something with more action in it like a kick ass comic book?  yeah I know it's to keep her from gong wild with her imagination  due to her psychic power  but still  it wouldn't hurt for Emilia to get something with more action in it.  would to you think mister ( looking at Moneybags)?

Lara: last thing you should be careful because what if you had hit Emilia you could cause her to lash out with her psychic power  Nash.

As Axlerindara  leaves Emilia uses her psychic power to being forth her psychic  positive aspect Feisty who looks at moneybags with a silly smile on it's face as Emilia says in joyful tone to Moneybags.

Emilia: hey mister moneybags this is my best friend Feisty she is my best in friend in the whole wide world.

more_horiz
Lara: Emilia you know about what mother said about bring that thing out?

Emilia: yeah, but Feisty is my friend!

Lara: I know but mother what's you to try to make a best friend that isn't some one you pop out of your head.

Emilia: I know, ( looking at Moneybags) mister my mommy wants me to make a best friend instead of popping out one from my mind using my power. but I tried and all the kids just think I'm weird they what nothing to do with me or maybe they just scare of me?

Thopyia: incoming barrage!

Lara: say what?

Thopyia uses her wind manipulation to barrage Lara with water balloons and Saskioia helps out using stretchy ability to sling shot water balloons at Lara saying with a grin on his face.

Saskioia : ha me and Thopyia got you good Lara you didn't even see it coming!

Thopyia: yeah you should see the look on your face it is hysterical!

Lara: not even remotely funny ! Mr. Moneybags sir can you please take away Thopyia and Saskioia's water balloons before they make a mess? oh and he's a industrial diamond steel razor your going to need it.

Lara tosses the Razor to Moneybags just as her hair starts to grown and starts covering her entire body. after it is done Lara is cover in hair that is eight feet long and eight feet thick . Saskioa and Thopyia just look at Lara laugh saying at the same time

Thopyia and Saskioia: that was so worth it!

Vanessa ( shaking her head): you two are such brats!

Saskourara stops reading his book saying in firm tone.

Saskourara: I know our grandparents are famous and we're famous because their famous. but I want more than that I want to be famous because of what I accomplish not what my grandparents accomplish. like they one guy Fastline in Ascension City I hear about him on the news all the time. I want to do something big I want to be a superhero!

Vanessa ( looking at Saskouara in shock): a superhero , that's a bit of a risk you be revealing your power in public and mother says....

Saskourara: I know what mother said Vanessa, but I want to do this I what to use my power for good instead of just hiding it from public view!

Feisty teleports behind Moneybags and starts making funny faces, then teleports on top of Moneybag's head with a looks down at him with a big smile on her face saying in joyful tone.

Feisty: hi there my name is Feisty what to play?

The Famous Manastina Siblings Barbara__the_barbarian_by_oddmachine-d5ft30v

more_horiz
Later that day

Alexandra arrives back and says in stern tone.

Alexandra: Moneybags I'm back how where my girls and Nash?

Emilia: we were just fine mommy.

Alexandra: I see ( spots Feisty) oh hi there Feisty, Emilia can you please put Feisty back inside your mind now for mommy please. ( looking at Moneybags thanks for watching my girls and Nash for me.

Emilia: okay mommy, well Feisty you have to go back inside my mind now, cause mommy said so.

Feisty: well later guys, it was nice having fun with you all.

Emilia blinks and Feisty vanishes return back into Emilia's mind.  Emilia and Lara then get there stuff and leave with their mother Alexandra and Nash follows.  in the same room Saskourara and  Vanessa are still discussing with each other rather to take up crime fighting and they ask  Moneybags for advice saying in firm tone.

Saskourara: Mr. Moneybags I want to used my power to fight crime, and I want my sister to join me. but she said she doesn't want to wear a stupid costume.

Vanessa: yeah the only way i'm going to do this is if i don't have to wear some ridiculous costume. so Mr. Moneybags how good are you at design costumes.   cause my brother Saskourara wouldn't know good costume if it hit him in the face!

Saskourara: hey now what about the costumes designs I drew?

Vanessa: those designs were horrible!

more_horiz

"Ohhh, I suppose I could come up with something, eventually."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Vanessa: you could that would be great Moneybags.

Saskouara: yeah but we have to wear masks we can't let our friends and the public know it's us doing the crime fighting. besides it's not like their are any other super power teens in Stridayxa City!

Vanessa: I not sure about that big bro. I don't think were the only super power teens in Stridayxa City!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Vanessa:  you could that would be great Moneybags.

Saskouara: yeah but we have to wear masks we can't let our friends and the public know it's us doing the crime fighting. besides it's not like their are any other super power teens in Stridayxa City!

Vanessa: I not sure about that big bro. I don't think were the only super power teens in Stridayxa City!

Later at the Stridayxa Mall food court  Saskourara is hang out with his friends saying in firm tone.

Saskouara: I can't believe we have to  face a American Soccer team the Exodus Dragons  from Exodus City! I'm surprised they made it this far seeing that their american team. hopefully they will provide a good match. but still a Brazilian team is the team to watch out for.

Vanessa ( hang with   Saskourara) : yeah my team is face the Exodus Tigers, should be a easy win for  my team.  it's not like my team is going up against a Brazilian girl's team  it's just a america team so this is going to be a roflstomp. this American team my team is going up against better bring their game cause their going to realize the fact that version of soccer we play here isn't that pansy stuff they have it's serious business.   if they don't bring their game their going to wind up getting  cream!

Saskouara: well you could give the Exodus Tigers a little more credit , they might actually be good?

Vanessa: good, good their american team, since when has american team been good at soccer?

Saskourara: just saying keep a open mind sis, right gang.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Later at the Stridayxa Mall food court  Saskourara is hang out with his friends saying in firm tone.

Saskouara: I can't believe we have to  face a American Soccer team the Exodus Dragons  from Exodus City!  I'm surprised they  made it this far seeing that their american team. hopefully they will provide a good match.  but still a Brazilian team is the team to watch out for.  

Vanessa ( hang with   Saskourara) : yeah my team is face the Exodus Tigers, should be a easy win for  my team.  it's not like my team is going up against  a Brazilian girl's  team  it's just a america team so this is going to be a roflstomp. this American team my team is going up against better bring their game cause their going to realize the fact that version of soccer we play here isn't that pansy stuff they have it's serious business.   if they don't bring their game their going to wind up getting  cream!

Saskouara:  well you could give the Exodus Tigers a little more credit , they might actually be good?

Vanessa: good, good their american team, since when has american team been good at soccer?

OOC: for Admin and Froggy

more_horiz

After a few hours of work utilizing special materials to create a combination of kevlar and leather to create a flexible and functional body armor, Moneybags had finished two costumes. "Pretty cool if I say so myself."

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/260/d/6/superhero_oc_by_armoredcrustacean-d4a4lbq.png

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/242/6/1/afl4_fang_character_sheet_by_midnighter-d2xnzzm.jpg

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

After a few hours of work utilizing special materials to create a combination of kevlar and leather to create a flexible and functional body armor, Moneybags had finished two costumes. "Pretty cool if I say so myself."

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/260/d/6/superhero_oc_by_armoredcrustacean-d4a4lbq.png

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/242/6/1/afl4_fang_character_sheet_by_midnighter-d2xnzzm.jpg
OT: awesome

Moneybags would see a news report on TV and the person doing the report is a zombie a actually zombie. the zombie news reporter says in firm tone on the TV

Zombie news report: hello this is Zombo Grim report for  Stridayxa news and this just end, the government has confirm that a.... ( bottom  jaw drops to the floor) excuse me for one second folks I need to reattached my bottom jaw. ( shown reattached his bottom jaw)  that a unknown object will crash land here in Stridayxa.

the government has confirm that it is not a meteor , but and have classified it as a unknown alien artifact base on it's aged. .  they have advise all citizens of Stridayxa to stay inside as they are unsure what the effects of said object could cause.  this alien artifact will crashing land directly in Vangard heights in less than 30 seconds!

alien artifact

The Famous Manastina Siblings 17341

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Saskouara: I can't believe we have to  face a American Soccer team the Exodus Dragons  from Exodus City!  I'm surprised they  made it this far seeing that their american team. hopefully they will provide a good match.  but still a Brazilian team is the team to watch out for.  

Vanessa ( hang with   Saskourara) : yeah my team is face the Exodus Tigers, should be a easy win for  my team.  it's not like my team is going up against  a Brazilian girl's  team  it's just a america team so this is going to be a roflstomp. this American team my team is going up against better bring their game cause their going to realize the fact that version of soccer we play here isn't that pansy stuff they have it's serious business.   if they don't bring their game their going to wind up getting  cream!

Saskouara:  well you could give the Exodus Tigers a little more credit , they might actually be good?

for Admin and Froggy

Victor: right, you should be so quick to judge your opponents skills that shows arrogance.

Vanessa: oh shut up Victor, there American, their just coming here to make a mockery of culture. see them fail flat on their faces when they lose is going to be great.

Saskouara: you do know that our cousins Lara and Emily are from america right?

Vanessa: I know but their exception it's the rest I'm talking about. the morons who come here , who don't know shit about our country. I just get stand them  the ones who talk about american this and american that give it a rest already.

Magnus: Vanessa you should be so quick to judge America based on couple of stupid tourist who come here.

Vanessa: maybe your right Magnus.

victor notices a shining light outside and looks at a window saying in firm tone.

Victor: what in the hell  theirs some strange object falling from the sky!

Saskourara and Vanessa: right are you serious, is it a meteor?

Victor: it's not a meteor , looks like some strange object. hell i don't even know what it is.  I just know it's going to land here in  Vangard heights!

suddenly those a loud Crash and Magnus says in firm tone.

Magnus: damn that's loud ,what it was must have impact the ground pretty hard.  so who's going to check it out?

Victor ( speaking to the rest of Saskourara and the rest of Saskourara's friends : Saskourara you stay here with me,  the rest of you go check what just crash outside the mall!

Vanessa ( speaking to Magnus and her other friends) : girls go check it out what just crash outside, Magnus you stay here with me alright.

Charles: okay we're check it out, Saskourara, Vanessa, Victor, Magnus you guys stay here and wait for us to get back okay.

The Famous Manastina Siblings Anime_boy_with_brown_hair_by_ellygraden90-d6mgbag

more_horiz
meanwhile  at Frank Stone's hideout

Frank Stone: Patrick  way must you always let me down, I told you to do a simple task to intercept Salvador Pickett's arms route I want to get into the arms business.  the plan was to intercept his arms shipment and take it.  but no you just had to F@#k that up you are just useless.

Patrick: but sir if you just had patience the plan would have work, you just had to rush things don't blame it on me.

Frank Stone: look I'm the boss here and I say it's your fault you screw up!  you know your about as worthless as your pathetic father Danny, and it was so easy wipe him out and taking over his operation for myself. I should had kill you along with with but no I had to spread you life couldn't bring my self to kill a little kid, so took you in and rise you. but you turn out to be a disappointment.  You're a screw up Patrick just like your old man  was.

Patrick: I only work for you because I have no choice you fossil, and you better watch your back cause one day, maybe even today all of this you have will once again belong to Flowers family!

Frank lifts Patrick up in the air and flings him into  a wall with super human strength saying in stern tone.

Frank Stone: are you trying to threaten , a scrawny little  pipsqueak like you.  I think  your forget who your talking to Patrick, I could snap you like a twig, so don't even think you can over throw me cause you can't! now get yourself up and  go ahead said I herd something crash outside.

Patrick: wait hey do i have to check it out?

Frank Stone: cause everyone else is busy doing something besides you, now go check it out before i deiced to break one of your hands for question my authority.

The Famous Manastina Siblings Marek

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

for Admin and Froggy

Victor: right, you should be so quick to judge your opponents skills that shows arrogance.

Vanessa: oh shut up Victor, there American, their just coming here to make a mockery of culture. see them fail flat on their faces when they lose is going to be great.

Saskouara: you do know that our cousins Lara and Emily are from america right?

Vanessa: I know but their exception it's the rest I'm talking about. the morons who come here , who don't know shit about our country. I just get stand them  the ones who talk about american this and american that give it a rest already.

Magnus: Vanessa you should be so quick to judge America based on couple of stupid tourist who come here.

Vanessa: maybe your right Magnus.

victor notices a shining light outside and looks at a window saying in firm tone.

Victor: what in the hell  theirs some strange object falling from the sky!

Saskourara and Vanessa: right are you serious, is it a meteor?

Victor: it's not a meteor , looks like some strange object. hell i don't even know what it is.  I just know it's going to land here in  Vangard heights!

suddenly those a loud Crash and Magnus says in firm tone.

Magnus: damn that's loud ,what it was must have impact the ground pretty hard.  so who's going to check it out?

Victor ( speaking to the rest of Saskourara and the rest of Saskourara's friends : Saskourara you stay here with me,  the rest of you go check what just crash outside the mall!

Vanessa ( speaking to Magnus and her other friends) : girls go check it out what just crash outside, Magnus you stay here with me alright.

Charles: okay we're check it out, Saskourara, Vanessa,  Victor, Magnus you guys stay here and wait for us to get back okay. Katherine, Adam ( Split Fire) , ??? ( Vanessa's other female friend) let's go.

The Famous Manastina Siblings Anime_boy_with_brown_hair_by_ellygraden90-d6mgbag
OT: for Admin and Froggy

more_horiz
Vanessa's other female friend, Wiggie, nods and goes along

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

outside  Charles, Adam ( Admin's Character) , Saskourara's other friend ( Froggy's character) Katherine ( Admin's character) and Wiggie see  a strange artifact embedding in the ground. Charles looks at it saying in curious tone.

Charles: him that's a peculiar object I wonder want it is?

a female officer who is investigated the area looks them saying in stern tone.

Officer Helga Frankenstein:  you kids stay back  you don't know what this thing is, especially you  young sibling ( speaking to Saskourara's other friend ) let your big sis handle this! (contacts her superiors ) this is officer Helga I have found the object and I'm preparing to examine it now.

Patrick is also there and he looks at the object saying in firm tone.

Patrick: so that the thing that crash outside huh, and looks like I'm not the only one out here it seems. ( sees a familiar face.  well if it isn't my old friend from high school  how's it  been Julius.

Julius Hopper : it's  been just fine  Patrick , I just got out of prison and i came to see you as soon as i could.

Patrick: oh man remember that your in their for killing a man right?

Julius Hopper: actually 20 men but who's counting huh. so Patrick what's that strange object on the ground?

Patrick: I don't know but what ever it is I think we're about to soon find out cause that cop over there is going to examine it.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

outside  Charles, Adam ( Admin's Character) , Saskourara's other friend ( Froggy's character) Katherine ( Admin's character) and Wiggie see  a strange artifact embedding in the ground. Charles looks at it saying in curious tone.

Charles: him that's a peculiar object I wonder want it is?

a female officer who is investigated the area looks them saying in stern tone.

Officer Helga Frankenstein:  you kids stay back  you don't know what this thing is, especially you  young sibling ( speaking to Saskourara's other friend ) let your big sis handle this! (contacts her superiors ) this is officer Helga I have found the object and I'm preparing to examine it now.

Patrick is also there and he looks at the object saying in firm tone.

Patrick: so that the thing that crash outside huh, and looks like I'm not the only one out here it seems. ( sees a familiar face.  well if it isn't my old friend from high school  how's it  been Julius.

Julius Hopper : it's  been just fine  Patrick , I just got out of prison and i came to see you as soon as i could.

Patrick: oh man remember that your in their for killing a man right?

Julius Hopper: actually 20 men but who's counting huh. so Patrick what's that strange object on the ground?

Patrick: I don't know but what ever it is I think we're about to soon find out cause that cop over there is going to examine.

OT:  Saskourara has two more friends  who can be any super human classification  & gender you and Admin want  expect for empower.

Officer Helga Frankenstein: okay now let's see what this thing is? ( examine the alien  artifact and finds some kind of chemical residue on it)  huh  what's this  smells like some kind of chemical residue and it's seems to be leaking  form this object.  also it seems to be vibrating violently as if it's going to exploded!  everyone  get back this thing whatever it is, is going to exploded!

however it's too late the Alien artifact explodes and splashes alien chemicals on 1 % of  Stridayxa City's population. when it is over  Helga wakes up and runs towards her brother ( Saskourara's other friend) saying in concern tone.

Officer Helga Frankenstein: young sibling are you alright speak to me, arugaugh I start to feel funny!  ( looks at part of the ground she's touching and sees it glow with energy ) huh what the hell?!?

Charles ( looking at  Wiggie, Katherine, and Adam): guys I don't feel so good  , you all don't look so good yourself.  hey buddy are you alright ? ( refering to Saskourara's other friend)

Patrick: auraguagh my body it feels funny!

Julius: Patrick you don't look so good I think i need to take you to a  hospital. hmm maybe I should see a doctor too I'm starting to feel a little funny my self.

Julius puts Patrick's right arm on his left shoulder and walks away with him as  Charles  looks at his hands which are glowing saying in scared tone  to Wiggie, Katherine and Adam.

Charles:  guys I scared  my hands are glowing  all of sudden, that and ??? hasn't woke up yet.  ( feels the glow surrounding his body) what's happen to me, what is this glow around my body?!?  ( suddenly Charles body is turn into energy which morphs into the shape of a gun and then turns back into solid matter ) well I glad that is over, ah  Wiggie, Katherine, Adam  why I'm looking at the ground?!?

( sees his reflection in a window of a nearby building) what the hell I'm a gun, how is that even possible?!?

meanwhile  near the Vangard Museum a girl wearing a eye patch is holding her sides saying in firm tone.

girl: ahahahh I feel kind of funny, what's going on with me.

the girl encounters a bunch of vicious thugs who have just come out of a warehouse near the museum. they look at her and one of them says in stern tone.

Thug: okay girl fork over your money now.

Girl: look my name is Jezebel Paterson  please just leave me alone I don't want any trouble.

Thug: it's a little too late for that girl now hand over the money.

the Thug grabs Jezebel and she tries to back free saying in worried tone.

Jezebel: let me go!!!

in a panic  Jezebel  new found ability activates itself, she unknowingly   switches the thugs hearts with blocks of concrete killing them.  Thug  sees his  this and sees the hearts laying on the ground saying in confused tone as he let's Jezebel go.

Thug: huh what in the hell is gong on here, did you do this?

Jezebel: I don't know please just leave me alone.

Thug: you did didn't you well, I don't know how you did it but your going to pay ! I was going to just beat you up kid and take your money but i guess I just have to kill ya.

The thug takes out gun and fires at Jezebel then with out knowing it Jezebel  switches  places with the thug gets hit by his own bullet  and Jezebel looks at him in shock.

Jezebel: what just happen?!?

Thug:  what the hell how did I end over here, and I got hit by my own bullet to beat it all.  well Kid I don't know what crazy power you have  that allows you to do this, but I guess I have to kill you the old fashion way with my bare hands.

Jezebel: please don't come any close I'm begging you.

the Thug doesn't listen and  slowly approaches Jezebel suddenly Jezebel  switches  the air above the thug with car that was on the ground and  before the Thug can realize it the car falls on top of him, crushing him.  that's when Jezebel realizes that she did that and says in scared tone.

Jezebel: I did that, I kill that man, what has happen to me.  this is scaring me I need to find a place to hide.

Meanwhile in another part of Vangard heights Chuck Hopper is just now waking up after getting splash by Alien Chemicals.

Chuck: arugagahh my head feels kind of fuzzy and my body feels kind of funny, but not in  bad way.   like in a good way i can feel it there's something different about me.

just then a drunk driver is about to ram into Chuck and Chuck suddenly hardens his body  and the car crumples on his body on impact.  Chuck looks at the wreckage and his hand saying in firm tone.

Chuck: hmm it seems that thanks those Alien chemicals that splash on me from the exploding alien artifact I have gain a super power!  this is most promising, most promising indeed!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Thopyia and Saskoaia come rushing in with Thopyia  saying in firm tone.

Thopyia : hey  Mr.Moneybags did you watch the news, a Alien artifact just exploded with chemicals  in Vangard Heights were big bro and big sis are at right now.  

Saskoaia: yeah now one percent of the population is empowered. ( looking at the costumes) whoa cool costumes are those for my big brother Saskourara  and big sister Vanessa?

more_horiz
at the Stridayxa Mall food court

Saskourara: Victor what is it?

Victor: somethings wrong , Charles, Adam, ???, Katherine and Wiggie should have been back by now.

Magnus: you think we should go check on them big bro?

Victor: yeah that's exactly what I think we should do Vanessa, Saskourara come with us we need to check on the others.

Vanessa and Saskourara: right.

later outside the mall.

Victor: Mangus you and Vanessa go check on Wiggie and Katherine. I and Saskourara will check on Adam, Charles and ???

Mangus and Vanessa go check on Wiggie and Katherine while Victor and Saskouara check on Adam, Charles and ??? .

Mangus: Wiggie , Katherine are you two okay?

Vanessa: yeah are you two alright?

Victor: Charles, Adam, ??? are you guys alright?

Saskourara: did anything happen here? wait where's Charles?

Charles: down here, yeah I'm gun shock?

Victor: indeed, Charles what happen here?

Charles: there's was this Alien artifact in crater in the road when ??? older sibling Officer Helga went to go check it out it exploded and there was this bright flash of light and a felt this strange green goop on me. the next thing I know when I work up everything seem fine, but then everyone including me start to feel funny.

then it happen Helga was infused the ground with pure energy and I suddenly morph into a gun. I have a guess that whatever the stuff was it has infect 1% of the population.

Victor: I see and if you have a power, that means everyone else who was infect by this also has powers as well!

more_horiz
in another part of Vangard heights

Ayana  Vires ( mumbling to herself as she looks back at  gym) stupid place with just had these weird things, no large boulders,  sledgehammer, etc. that place had none of the stuff i used for a workout back in Luxteravial , I mean how in the hell I'm supposed to work out with no large boulders or a sledgehammer?

now what in the hell was that bright flash of light I saw and this green goop I felt  when i exit that stupid place.  also why do I feel funny all of sudden?

suddenly Ayana sees a group of mask men in hoods exit a Gym with a large sum of crash as hearing the Gym own say " some one stop those men I' been robbed. "

Ayana: huh it seems like that man is in need of help, but I don't even I can help him. those men seem to be packing weapons i never seen before.  if only there was a way to disarmed  them. ( suddenly sees a bunch of arms sprout on the robbers bodies) okay this is getting weird.

Robber: huh what the hell is going on why are their arms spouting out of her bodies?

Robber 2: beats the hell out of me I'm just as weird out by this as you are!

Ayana sees  and feels the arms moving and saying in shock tone.

Ayana: those arms I felt them move like they were a part of me wait a second those are my arms, but how ?!?  this is amazing somehow whatever that was that splash on me give me the ability to generate extra body parts of myself on other people.  if these are my arms are part of me that means I can control them okay now to disarm those  ruffians.

Ayana makes the arms she generate on the robbers to force the robbers to drop there guns as they get slam into the ground. just then the leader comes out saying in firm tone as he sees his men laying on the ground.

head robber: what are you guys doing  laying around get in the car.

the head robber tries to get in the car but I bunch of arms spout on it and push him back the robber scratches his head in confused.

Head Robber: what the hell since when could car grow arms.  well nothing i little fire power won't fix !

just the head robber is about to take out his shot gun  four arms spout from his back and grab him in a hold making him unable to reach for his gun.  then a bunch of arms spout  on the ground and carrying the robber towards a wall where a dozen arms spout from a wall and beat the day lights out of him.  when the head robber drops the arms disappear and  Ayana looks at her self in amazing.

Ayana: wow this new required ability of mine is something else.  ( she's the other robbers getting back up) well at lest there not armed with those strange weapons anymore which means i can take them  head on.

with incredible swiftness  Ayana overpowers the robbers and thanks them out saying in shock tone

Ayana:  wow suspect those people to be kind of strong, but in fact they were kind of weak. well now that's over time to give this back to it's rightful owner. ( approaching the owner)  he you go sir I believe this belongs to you.

Gym owner: thank you young miss, also that's quite the body you have.  I never seen a teenage girl with  a body like yours, those muscles.  say what's your secret, how did you develop those muscles of yours?

Ayana: can't tell you it's a family secret.
Gym owner: I see well take care kid.

Ayana ( walking down the street): hmm I wonder where mother is right now?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

Moneybags would see a news report on TV and the person doing the report is a zombie a actually zombie. the zombie news reporter says in firm tone on the TV

Zombie news report: hello this is Zombo Grim report for  Stridayxa news and this just end, the government has confirm that a.... ( bottom  jaw drops to the floor) excuse me for one second folks I need to reattached my bottom jaw. ( shown reattached his bottom jaw)  that a unknown object will crash land here in Stridayxa.

the government has confirm that it is not a meteor , but and have classified it as a unknown alien artifact base on it's aged. .  they have advise all citizens of Stridayxa to stay inside as they are unsure what the effects of said object could cause.  this alien artifact  will crashing land directly in Vangard heights  in less than 30 seconds!

alien artifact

Moneybags threw off his jacket and took off running out of the mansion and towards the city, running so fast his feet were kicking up smoke as he raced to the city.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

the government has confirm that it is not a meteor , but and have classified it as a unknown alien artifact base on it's aged. .  they have advise all citizens of Stridayxa to stay inside as they are unsure what the effects of said object could cause.  this alien artifact  will crashing land directly in Vangard heights  in less than 30 seconds!

alien artifact

Moneybags threw off his jacket and took off running out of the mansion and towards the city, running so fast his feet were kicking up smoke as he raced to the city.

in the City  Moneybags would see stuff like  Chuck Hopper's new required layer reinforcement ability and Ayana 's new required appendage generation   ability,  the only ability he doesn't see is Jezebel's and the rest.  when he gets to where the Alien artifact landed he  would find Vanessa and Saskourara with Mangus and Victor  tending to their friends Adam ( Split Fire) , Charles,  Wiggie ,Katherine and ??? Frankenstein ( Froggy's another character) with police office Helga Frankenstein.  however the Julius Hopper and Patrick  flower aren't there as it seems as they have already left the scene.

Saskourara ( looking at Moneybags) it's a good thing your hear Moneybags, okay Charles now tell him the same thing you told me okay.

Charles ( still in gun form): while there was this Alien artifact in a crater in the road  office Helga there went to examine it and that's when it exploded with this bright flash of light and we felt this goop splash on bodies.  when it was over we seem fine expect that we start to feel a bit funny and then it happen.

Helga begin to infused the ground with pure energy, and I suddenly morph into a gun. I believe that  1% of the population were infect by this  so that means that 1% of the population have been  now been empowered by this event.

Vanessa ( looking at Moneybags): I think you all should go to the Stridayxa City  hospital or Valadaina  hospital to make sure you all are alright, right Moneybags.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply