ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The Famous Manastina Siblings

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionThe Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Famous Manastina Siblings

more_horiz
meanwhile in another arena of Vangard heights

Julius and Patrick are walking down the street as Julius says in firm tone.

Julius: hey Patrick maybe he should go to the hospital and get check out?

Patrick: no hospital besides I feel fine.

just then Julius and Patrick are jump by a rival gang armed with machine guns.

rival gang leader: look what we have here if it isn't Frank Stone's lap dog Patrick flowers and Julius Hopper. hmm boys how much rep do you think we get for icing Julius I herd he's supposed to pretty tough.

rival gang member: tons of rep sir, he's a hopper twin, and we all herd that the Hopper twins are supposed to be pretty tough.

the Rival gang fire there machine guns at Hopper but suddenly something strange happens they're bullets bounce back at them as if they had hit a invisible force field. the Rival gang leader's eyes widen as he says in shock tone.

Rival gang leader: what the hell !

the Rival gang leader and the rest of his men that didn't die from their own bullets aim their guns at Patrick as the gang leader says in firm tone.

Rival Gang Leader: well I don't know what kind of freaky power you friend has there Patrick, but you should be easy to kill!

Patrick: damn it I wish I had a load of guns right about now.

suddenly Patrick unknowingly shapes energy to produce a gun turret armed with 10 machine guns which mows down the Rival Gang Leader and his men as Patrick says in shock tone.

Patrick: well I don't know where that gun turret came from , but at lest that's over with.

Chuck shows up just when Patrick says that saying in firm tone.

Chuck: I can answer that as it seems that you and my brother have also been effect by that alien artifact's chemicals. so just like me you two have been empowered you both now have super powers.

Patrick: you don't say Chuck, hmm I think it's time to pay Frank a little visit. it's about time I take back what is rightfully mine, now i have the power to do it! you know I could used you two's help for this.

Chuck : say no more Patrick, we glad to offer are services to you after what are friends for right!

Julius: yeah we're the Three Amigos!

descriptionThe Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 2 Emptyrevenge is dish best served cold

more_horiz
at Frank Stone's hideout

Frank Stone: damn it where is that little weasel he should have been here by now.

suddenly Frank see's a explosion that sends a couple of his men flying and when the smoke clears standing in rubble is Patrick and the Hopper twins. Frank looks at Patrick and clutches his right hand saying in angry tone.

Frank: Patrick what is the meaning of this!

Patrick: you days as a crime lord are over Frank, I'm taking back everything you took form my family.

Frank: what you plan to overthrow me, did you get hit in the head ?

Patrick: no I'm perfectly fine. I have been waiting for this moment for years, ever since I saw you murder my father! I been carefully waiting until the right moment where I could take you down Frank, and now that moment has arrived!

Frank: so all those years your were severing me you were just waiting for a chance to get at me is that? well you must have some guts if you think you can take me on!

Patrick: oh who said anything about think you on myself, after all why fight when i can let some one else do it for me!

Suddenly Chuck appears in front of Frank and hits him in the face sending him crashing into a wall. Frank gets up saying in angry tone.

Frank: heh I see so you're not man enough to take me on, so you just going to set back and let people do the work for you!

Patrick: your sadly mistaking Frank, it's not that man enough. it's that I'm not stupid enough to take you on, know the fact that you can snap me like twig! oh and Frank, Payback's a bitch!

Frank rushes towards Patrick however Julius steps in and when Frank punches him Franks body suddenly bounces back with Frank saying in angry tone.

Frank: what the hell, what kind of freaky power is this!

Frank tries to attack Patrick again but he can't get past Julius who's power just reflects his blows and Frank feels his own blows hitting him instead. as Frank gets up after the last blow he is hit in the face by Chuck and sent skidding across the floor. Frank gets up and pounds the ground with his face making a fist size imprint in the ground saying in angry tone.

Frank: Patrick mark my words when get finish with you I'm going make you wish you were dead!

Patrick: well I'm afraid that isn't going to happen, so your words are just meaningless drivel Frank!

descriptionThe Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 2 EmptyRe: The Famous Manastina Siblings

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at Frank Stone's hideout

Frank Stone: damn it where is that little weasel he should have been here by now.

suddenly Frank see's a explosion that sends a couple of his men flying  and when the smoke clears standing in rubble is Patrick and the Hopper twins. Frank looks at Patrick and clutches his  right hand saying in angry tone.

Frank: Patrick what is the meaning of this!

Patrick: you days as a crime lord are over Frank, I'm taking back everything you took form my family.

Frank: what you plan to overthrow me, did you get hit in the head ?

Patrick: no I'm perfectly fine.  I have been waiting for this moment for years, ever since I saw you murder my father! I been carefully waiting until the right moment where I could take you down Frank, and now that moment has arrived!

Frank: so  all those years your were severing me you were just waiting for a chance to get at me is that? well  you must have some guts  if you think you can take me on!

Patrick: oh who said anything about think you on myself, after all why fight when i can let some one else do it for me!

Suddenly Chuck appears in front of Frank and hits him in the face sending him crashing into a wall. Frank gets up saying in angry tone.

Frank: heh I see so you're not man enough to take me on, so you just going to set back and let people do the work for you!

Patrick: your sadly mistaking Frank, it's not that man enough. it's that I'm not stupid enough to take you on, know the fact that you can snap me like twig! oh and Frank, Payback's a bitch!

Frank rushes towards  Patrick however Julius steps in and when Frank punches him Franks body suddenly bounces back with Frank saying in angry tone.

Frank: what the hell, what kind of freaky power is this!

Frank tries to attack  Patrick again but he can't get past Julius who's power just reflects his blows and Frank feels his own blows hitting him instead.   as Frank gets up after the last blow he is hit in the face by Chuck and sent skidding across the floor.  Frank gets up and pounds the ground with his face making a fist size imprint in the ground saying in angry tone.

Frank: Patrick mark my words when get finish with you I'm going make you wish you were dead!

Patrick:  well I'm afraid that isn't going to happen, so your words are just meaningless drivel Frank!

Frank charges at Patrick however Julius gets in his way can and Frank bounces off him saying in angry tone.

Frank: get the F@#k out of my way you bastard!

Chuck suddenly appears in front of Frank with amazing speed and kicks him into a wall, and as Frank pulls his head out of the wall he says in angry tone.

Frank: heh so it seems like i have to deal with you two first before I can teach Patrick here a lesson. than shall be it I'm going to make you two wish you never miss with Frank Stone!

Frank rips off his shirt and punches Chuck in the sending him crashing through a wall with a super human strength. Chuck gets up and dodges Frank's next blow and exchanges blows with him to keep things interesting. while Patrick creates a strange weapon from the energy he shapes. Frank gets up after Chuck's last hit and looks at the strange weapon saying in curious tone.

Frank: what the F#$k is that supposed to be?

Patrick: your find out soon enough, Chuck I think you toying around with him long enough time to put him down!

Chuck suddenly hardens his entire body to the point it turns solid black in color and as Frank punches his face there's a loud snap sound as Frank's arm snaps and goes limp. Frank keeps on striking Chuck with all his might but Chuck just stands there not effect by Frank's strikes. Chuck then proceeds to beat Frank around the place until he's badly damage.

Frank then gets up and yells at Patrick saying in angry tone.

Frank: damn it Patrick your a coward, instead of fighting me yourself you let these two people do the work for you.

Patrick: and once again your wrong, they were only doing half the work, soften you up for me to do this!

Patrick actives the strange weapon which fires out wires with hooks at frank that stick to his body. suddenly Frank feels the electricty in his body get suck out as he says in confused tone.

Frank: what in the hell is happen, why is my battery being drain?

Patrick: how does it feel Frank to have the very thing that keeps you alive suck right out you're body! you see Frank I have been study you and I know that you can't live with out electricty, and you always need to keep your battery recharged. that's why I used my new required power to make a weapon that will drain you of your electricty!

now,now don't fight it Frank it's almost over.

as Frank's battery is nearly drain he falls to his knees and passes out unconscious. Patrick then makes the weapon disappear and says to Frank in firm tone.

Patrick: I hope you like your new home underwater Frank because that's where we're going to take you to! so enjoy sleeping with the fishes! ( looking at Franks henchmen) listen up your all work for me now understand, good!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

After a few hours of work utilizing special materials to create a combination of kevlar and leather to create a flexible and functional body armor, Moneybags had finished two costumes. "Pretty cool if I say so myself."

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/260/d/6/superhero_oc_by_armoredcrustacean-d4a4lbq.png

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/242/6/1/afl4_fang_character_sheet_by_midnighter-d2xnzzm.jpg

OT: awesome

Moneybags would see a news report on TV and the person doing the report is a zombie a actually zombie. the zombie news reporter says in firm tone on the TV

Zombie news report: hello this is Zombo Grim report for  Stridayxa news and this just end, the government has confirm that a.... ( bottom  jaw drops to the floor) excuse me for one second folks I need to reattached my bottom jaw. ( shown reattached his bottom jaw)  that a unknown object will crash land here in Stridayxa.

the government has confirm that it is not a meteor , but and have classified it as a unknown alien artifact base on it's aged. .  they have advise all citizens of Stridayxa to stay inside as they are unsure what the effects of said object could cause.  this alien artifact  will crashing land directly in Vangard heights  in less than 30 seconds!

alien artifact

The Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 2 17341

Moneybags threw off his jacket and took off running out of the mansion and towards the city, running so fast his feet were kicking up smoke as he raced to the city.

in the City  Moneybags would see stuff like  Chuck Hopper's new required layer reinforcement ability and Ayana 's new required appendage generation   ability,  the only ability he doesn't see is Jezebel's and the rest.  when he gets to where the Alien artifact landed he  would find Vanessa and Saskourara with Mangus and Victor  tending to their friends Adam ( Split Fire) , Charles,  Wiggie ,Katherine and ??? Frankenstein ( Froggy's another character) with police office Helga Frankenstein.  however the Julius Hopper and Patrick  flower aren't there as it seems as they have already left the scene.

Saskourara ( looking at Moneybags) it's a good thing your hear Moneybags, okay Charles now tell him the same thing you told me okay.

Charles ( still in gun form): while there was this Alien artifact in a crater in the road  office Helga there went to examine it and that's when it exploded with this bright flash of light and we felt this goop splash on bodies.  when it was over we seem fine expect that we start to feel a bit funny and then it happen.

Helga begin to infused the ground with pure energy, and I suddenly morph into a gun. I believe that  1% of the population were infect by this  so that means that 1% of the population have been  now been empowered by this event.

Vanessa ( looking at Moneybags): I think you all should go to the Stridayxa City  hospital or Valadaina  hospital to make sure you all are alright, right Moneybags.

"Yes, alright, gather around. I'm sure an ambulance is on it's way. Kids, are you alright?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

After a few hours of work utilizing special materials to create a combination of kevlar and leather to create a flexible and functional body armor, Moneybags had finished two costumes. "Pretty cool if I say so myself."

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/260/d/6/superhero_oc_by_armoredcrustacean-d4a4lbq.png

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/242/6/1/afl4_fang_character_sheet_by_midnighter-d2xnzzm.jpg

OT: awesome

Moneybags would see a news report on TV and the person doing the report is a zombie a actually zombie. the zombie news reporter says in firm tone on the TV

Zombie news report: hello this is Zombo Grim report for  Stridayxa news and this just end, the government has confirm that a.... ( bottom  jaw drops to the floor) excuse me for one second folks I need to reattached my bottom jaw. ( shown reattached his bottom jaw)  that a unknown object will crash land here in Stridayxa.

the government has confirm that it is not a meteor , but and have classified it as a unknown alien artifact base on it's aged. .  they have advise all citizens of Stridayxa to stay inside as they are unsure what the effects of said object could cause.  this alien artifact  will crashing land directly in Vangard heights  in less than 30 seconds!

alien artifact

The Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 2 17341

Moneybags threw off his jacket and took off running out of the mansion and towards the city, running so fast his feet were kicking up smoke as he raced to the city.

in the City  Moneybags would see stuff like  Chuck Hopper's new required layer reinforcement ability and Ayana 's new required appendage generation   ability,  the only ability he doesn't see is Jezebel's and the rest.  when he gets to where the Alien artifact landed he  would find Vanessa and Saskourara with Mangus and Victor  tending to their friends Adam ( Split Fire) , Charles,  Wiggie ,Katherine and ??? Frankenstein ( Froggy's another character) with police office Helga Frankenstein.  however the Julius Hopper and Patrick  flower aren't there as it seems as they have already left the scene.

Saskourara ( looking at Moneybags) it's a good thing your hear Moneybags, okay Charles now tell him the same thing you told me okay.

Charles ( still in gun form): while there was this Alien artifact in a crater in the road  office Helga there went to examine it and that's when it exploded with this bright flash of light and we felt this goop splash on bodies.  when it was over we seem fine expect that we start to feel a bit funny and then it happen.

Helga begin to infused the ground with pure energy, and I suddenly morph into a gun. I believe that  1% of the population were infect by this  so that means that 1% of the population have been  now been empowered by this event.

Vanessa ( looking at Moneybags): I think you all should go to the Stridayxa City  hospital or Valadaina  hospital to make sure you all are alright, right Moneybags.

"Yes, alright, gather around. I'm sure an ambulance is on it's way. Kids, are you alright?"

Saskourara: me and Vanessa are fine right Vanessa.

Vanessa: right.

Victor: me and my younger brother Mangus are also fine.  

Mangus: yeah we won't anywhere need the alien artifact when it exploded.

Charles: well I guess me and everyone is okay, I certainly don't feel ill. besides form that I'm a freaking gun so of course I'm  not alright.  hope I'm not stuck like this, cause that would bite.

Victor:  have you ever thought that maybe you could change back to human form? also wasn't the new girls Ayana and Jezebel also in this arena?

Charles: and how and I'm supposed to do that? oh yeah those two, yeah I think Ayana went to go check out a gym and Jezebel well i think she's was just wondering around. also have you seen the muscle that Ayana girl is packing, what can of hellish regimen does that girl do to have a such physique. I mean does she like lift, move and carry huge heavy boulders and crazy stuff like that cause that would be nuts.

Vanessa: huh that girl Ayana's  build isn't that surprising we live in Sweden after all.   have you forgotten that my mother Immilia, her cousins Cragazai, Fonna, Konna, Donna, Ronna, Yonna, Zonna , my grand aunts Melga, Monna, Uranous, Nargo ,  my great grand mother Vonna, my great great grand mother Valadaina  , and my great great grand mother Edwina are all muscular amazons, Charles!  then there's my   aunt Sandara, not to mention there's Sally right Moneybags.

speaking of Sally she better not show her face again other wise she's going to pay big time for what she did to Wiggie one year ago big time!

Charles: okay I get it there's a lot of beautiful muscular   female Draugr / Mystical Amazons in Sweden but this girl Ayana isn't one.

Vanessa:  like that means anything think outside the box Charles.

more_horiz
getting things up to speed

much later at  Stridayxa City  hospital

doctor: so you all are friends of the patients?

Victor, Magnus, Saskourara, and Vanessa: yes.

doctor: and who might you be?

Saskourara: he's our butler Moneybags

Immesila: and I'am Immelisa Saskourara and Vanessa's mother I just got here.

doctor: I see will I'm glad to tell you that your friends are alright as far as their health goes, but they have been show signs of super powers include Officer Helga Frankenstein ,  that new girl Ayana.

Victor: so where's Wiggie I haven't seen her in any of the rooms?

doctor: oh that Wiggie Wyon has been move to a explosion proof room in Vangard labs for her and everyone's safety. she will be release when we figure out a why to help her.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

doctor: I see will I'm glad to tell you that your friends are alright as far as their health goes, but they have been show signs of super powers include Officer Helga Frankenstein ,  that new girl Ayana.

doctor: oh that Wiggie Wyon has been move to a explosion proof room in Vangard labs for her and everyone's safety. she will be release when we figure out a why to help her.
Danno Frankenstein wakes up and sneaks past the group, not caring they named him Helga, he always liked Hey Arnold...

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Danno Frankenstein wakes up and sneaks past the group, not caring they named him Helga, he always liked Hey Arnold...

the 24 year old Helga Frankenstein  looks Danno Frankenstein her younger brother  who is  eight years younger then her saying in firm tone.

Helga Frankenstein: where do you think you're going Arnold.

a large figure enters the place and says in firm tone.

Frank Jones ( a total wreck): well if isn't my creators decedents Helga and Danno how have you two been?

Helga ( pulls out her gun and it suddenly turns into energy): I don't know why you're here, but you better leave now!  damn it not again.

Frank Jones: relax  will you I just came here cause I'm injured, also can you ask your old man Van if he would let me stay with him for awhile?

Helga: like hell I will, go find yourself a cardboard box somewhere Frank! what I'm saying I should just arrest your ass and put you in prison!

Frank rushes at Helga only to feel a someone punch in the face so hard that he's sent flying into a wall . a man with red eyes & white hair in uniform appears in front  of Helga & Danno who looks at Frank as a mechanical bird lands on his shoulder and speaks for him saying in stern tone.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird:  there will be none of that Monster, officer Helga are you and your younger brother Danno okay?

The Famous Manastina Siblings - Page 2 16--THECAPTAIN

more_horiz
"You know what f#)*# you Helga it's a f#()# joke take the sti...he got

"I'm fine commissioner and Frank why ask us? You know where dad lives, my sister has a right to be freaked out by you showing up to bug us, sounds contrived as #)# and like you're hiding something Frank. THEN AGAIN, it's natural we'd be leery of you right? I mean you don't exactly engender trust when you pull s(#)#) like this Frank all "HEY I WANNA SEE IF YOU GUIZE ARE OKAY YET SNEAK UP ON YOU AFTER A HORRIBLE INCIDENT" but seriously Frank, why don't you ask him yourself?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"I'm fine commissioner and Frank why ask us?  You know where dad lives, my sister has a right to be freaked out by you showing up to bug us, sounds contrived as #)# and like you're hiding something Frank. THEN AGAIN, it's natural we'd be leery of you right? I mean you don't exactly engender trust when you pull s(#)#) like this Frank all "HEY I WANNA SEE IF YOU GUIZE ARE OKAY YET SNEAK UP ON YOU AFTER A HORRIBLE INCIDENT" but seriously Frank, why don't you ask him yourself?"

Helga: spiff he's  probably just bothering us Arnold because were decedents of Victor Von Frankenstein. yeah I read the stories about her you pester my ancestor and kill his wife. so what makes you think my father would ever let the likes of you in. there's also the fact that your a damn criminal!

Frank Jones: oh that, you Frankensteins are still holding a grudge about that I thought would be over by now.   oh and I wasn't going to ask you two, I was gong to force you two to being me to your father I'm not nice guy.

Helga: yeah that's F#$@ing obvious you well never a nice guy Frank even back in my ancestor Victor Von's  days. so what happen why would person such as you self need shelter anyways?

Frank Jones: if you want to know one of my own man who had suddenly became empowered  overthrew me with the help of two other people. they had powers, like super powers.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: sorry  Monster but the only place you will be going is a nice cold cell in prison!  and I'm glad that you and your younger brother Danno are alright Officer Helga.  but still that Alien artifact exploded is partly your fault you should have been more careful when you examine it.  

Helga: sorry Commissioner  Madison sir, but I had no idea that the object would be that unstable when I examine it.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: I see in that case I'll let it slide.

Frank Jones: heh you called me the Monster, and yet  you're the Big Bad Wolf!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I'm fine commissioner and Frank why ask us?  You know where dad lives, my sister has a right to be freaked out by you showing up to bug us, sounds contrived as #)# and like you're hiding something Frank. THEN AGAIN, it's natural we'd be leery of you right? I mean you don't exactly engender trust when you pull s(#)#) like this Frank all "HEY I WANNA SEE IF YOU GUIZE ARE OKAY YET SNEAK UP ON YOU AFTER A HORRIBLE INCIDENT" but seriously Frank, why don't you ask him yourself?"

Helga: spiff he's  probably just bothering us Arnold because were decedents of Victor Von Frankenstein. yeah I read the stories about her you pester my ancestor and kill his wife. so what makes you think my father would ever let the likes of you in. there's also the fact that your a damn criminal!

Frank Jones: oh that, you Frankensteins are still holding a grudge about that I thought would be over by now.   oh and I wasn't going to ask you two, I was gong to force you two to being me to your father I'm not nice guy.

Helga: yeah that's F#$@ing obvious you well never a nice guy Frank even back in my ancestor Victor Von's  days. so what happen why would person such as you self need shelter anyways?

Frank Jones: if you want to know one of my own man who had suddenly became empowered  overthrew me with the help of two other people. they had powers, like super powers.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: sorry  Monster but the only place you will be going is a nice cold cell in prison!  and I'm glad that you and your younger brother Danno are alright Officer Helga.  but still that Alien artifact exploded is partly your fault you should have been more careful when you examine it.  

Helga: sorry Commissioner  Madison sir, but I had no idea that the object would be that unstable when I examine it.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: I see in that case I'll let it slide.

"Even if he's the big bad wolf you're still the big bad automaton WUSS here Frank. You ain't gonna do s#(, you know that? you're not gonna do a god damn thing to us so take your sorry ass back to hwer eyou came from you waste of life"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Even if he's the big bad wolf you're still the big bad automaton WUSS here Frank. You ain't gonna do s#(, you know that? you're not gonna do a god damn thing to us so take your sorry ass back to hwer eyou came from you waste of life"

a bunch of officers come in and take Frank to a police van as NBI Commissioner  Lawrence hands Helga a pair of gloves with his mechanical bird saying.

NBI Commissioner  Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: here these gloves were made by a woman name Marine they will help you with that new ability of your's officer Helga until you gain control over it.

Helga ( puts on the gloves): thanks commissioner Lawrence sir.

more_horiz
" well I'm out peace sis" Danno tells Helga while jumping out the window

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
" well I'm out peace sis" Danno tells Helga while jumping out the window

Helga: I should head to the police department shouldn't I.

NBI Commissioner Lawrence Madison's mechanical bird: you should , you have paper work to do.

Helga: yeah I'll get on that sir.

Helga leaves to go do her paper work.

meanwhile Ayana is outside just where Danno jump out saying in firm tone.

Ayana: will this places wonders sheesh to amazing me. they have a building dedicate to the helping of others. the sorcery they used in that building is fascinating. as are these horseless carriages , what sorcery makes it possible for them to run with out horses.

more_horiz
Ayana approaches Danno and says in friendly tone.

Ayana: hi there my name is Ayana Wilson I move here from Russia.

Ayana's strange clothing would indicate that she isn't from Russia.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Ayana: hi there my name is Ayana Wilson  I move here from Russia.

"OH really?" is all Danno says, an eyebrow raised

he wasn't buying it

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

he wasn't buying it

Ayana: oh  you're a smart one, okay i'm not from Russia. my name is Ayana Vires I'm the princess of a kingdom called Luxteravial.  now about the workout places here , none of them have any large boulders or sledgehammers. how I'm supposed to get a decent workout with out large boulders or a sledgehammer.

( looking at various cars and trucks) hmm maybe i can use these horseless carriages for my workouts.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

he wasn't buying it

Ayana: oh  you're a smart one, okay i'm not from Russia. my name is Ayana Vires I'm the princess of a kingdom called Luxteravial.  now about the workout places here , none of them have any large boulders or sledgehammers. how I'm supposed to get a decent workout with out large boulders or a sledgehammer.

( looking at various cars and trucks) hmm maybe i can use these horseless carriages for my workouts.

"Why don't you go buy a sledgehammer and find some large boulders?" Danno would say, finishing his sentence with a "d'oy!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

he wasn't buying it

( looking at various cars and trucks) hmm maybe i can use these horseless  carriages for my workouts.

"Why don't you go buy a sledgehammer and find some large boulders?" Danno would say, finishing his sentence with a "d'oy!"

Ayana: so i must journey forth and find this shop that sells sledgehammers. I shall make haste take you kind stranger.

Ayana quickly goes look for a shop to buy a sledgehammer

meanwhile at Vangard Labs.

Magnus Madison: it was nice for you to come with me to see Wiggie VR.

a worker shows up and lays a package next to the door of the room that Wiggie is in and Mangus looks at it saying in firm tone.

Magnus: it's a box and it says from Halworth Academy, then dear Wiggie this will help you. ( takes a peek into the box) it's some kind of suit.

more_horiz
"it's probably for her powers" VR would add as Wiggie tries it on with NO HESITATION

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"it's probably for her powers" VR would add as Wiggie tries it on with NO HESITATION

Magnus: your probably right VR. ( looking at Wiggie) you look nice in that suit Wiggie, it looks good on you. ( scratching himself) damn fleas!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Magnus: your probably right VR. ( looking at Wiggie) you look nice in that suit Wiggie, it looks good on you. ( scratching himself) damn fleas!

"Thanks, I'm just glad it fits, I can feel kinda normal now you know?'

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Magnus: your probably right VR. ( looking at Wiggie) you look nice in that suit Wiggie, it looks good on you.  ( scratching himself) damn fleas!

"Thanks, I'm just glad it fits, I can feel kinda normal now you know?'

Magnus: yeah I know.

for Admin

meanwhile at Stridayxa City hospital in Katharine's room  Vanessa is with Moneybags and says in firm tone.

Vanessa: thanks for making sure that  Katharine is okay with me, she seems to be alright. so what's your relation ship with her  are you her uncle or something?  oh this foreign exchange high school student from Japan is here I think her name is Teresa Long.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
for Froggy

at Mäktig Manor  Lawrence walks into a vault and comes across a pool filled with gold coins, spots Valandina  with his mechanical bird saying.

Commissioner Madison's mechanical Bird: Valandina we need to talk!  Solveig  Magnhildr is currently at Halworth Academy are you planning on going there?  also why didn't you speak up? you know what I think, I think you didn't speak up because you too busy swimming in your gold to even care about the girl.

did you even know what happen today alien artifact crashed landed in the city exploded infected and empowering 1% of the human population. did you know that your great great grand children's friends were among those who were infected?

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for Froggy

at Mäktig Manor  Lawrence walks into a vault and comes across a pool filled with gold coins, spots Valandina  with his mechanical bird saying.

Commissioner Madison's mechanical Bird: Valandina we need to talk!  Solveig  Magnhildr is currently at Halworth Academy are you planning on going there?  also why didn't you speak up is it because Edwina ask you to remind silent?

wait why is this for me? I'm not Valandina/Valdania/whateverthefudgeyouwanttocall her and for the last friggin time you came up with the reasoning for Sally to be there so why don't you well, idk BE your character or at least respond to the ones I'm playhing as instead of just walking off or whatever?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply