ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The DC Nation Story Arc Ideas

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe DC Nation Story Arc Ideas - Page 2 EmptyRe: The DC Nation Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Also Riddler is going to be in the background for awhile, utterly pissed over his defeat during Arkham City, he's working on something HUGE for Batman this time.

descriptionThe DC Nation Story Arc Ideas - Page 2 EmptyRe: The DC Nation Story Arc Ideas

more_horiz
Despite the situation Alfred couldn't hold no ill will towards her as he has seen the full damage that The Joker has done to her psychologically.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDBAA1376EB30F66C
Cool

more_horiz
Speaking of plans, Scarecrow and Ratcather work together on a rather nasty one, with Scarecrow lacing Ratcatcher's rats with the fear toxin, and he has them run rampant through the sewers, which, aside from spreading the plague basically everywhere, also results in Croc being driven bonkers.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Yep and love the plan. I can see Bane taking a level and being Batman's primary antagonist

That could work.
Kick the Venom and Titan and just start working out like a madman, focus on strategies and traps, he could be a very scary villain.

It actually fits. Bane assumes his position as leader of The League of Shadows due to what happened to Talia and Ra's Al Ghul. Also

The DC Nation Story Arc Ideas - Page 2 Yjbios10

One of the people responsible for helping rebuild Gotham

Ohhh man. Batman is not going to be happy about having Luthor in his city.

Oh thats not all. The guy even buys Arkham Asylum, in the spirit of providing "proper rehabilitation" to their inmates.

more_horiz
The idea in that is Mercy is sent to run a Luthor Corporation that has set up camp in Gotham during the rebuild. In this one she's more of a business associate than a bodyguard

more_horiz
Sthgil Ffo NruT: Aedi Cra

Doctor Light makes the mistake of trying to attack Zatanna who's magical powers make him seriously regret it.

more_horiz
Story Arc:Doom

Premise: A band of rogues whom are enemies of the superhero community have banded together to form a League of their own.

more_horiz
Act of God
You may remember it as a horrible comic that Linkara reviewed. I say it's fair game to do int he RPGs, just do it right.
For one thing: The heroes are still acting like heroes and working together to figure everything out.
Also, it's all Mxy's fault.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Act of God
You may remember it as a horrible comic that Linkara reviewed. I say it's fair game to do int he RPGs, just do it right.
For one thing: The heroes are still acting like heroes and working together to figure everything out.

Also one very important point. Yes I get that it's Batman but in this version all of the heroes get their awesome moment. They don't depend on Batman to get them out of a jam.

But this idea do bring out a good point. Now while we will have our own arc ideas there will be some DC Arcs that we might borrow and the way I look at it all the arcs are fair game. Even the bad ones. If you look at the Teen Titans Timeline in the sign up you'll noticed I teased a possible Superboy Prime Arc. Just you know he wont be anywhere near as bad as the Superboy Prime in the comic. The way I look at it there is no such thing as a bad story. Just bad storytelling.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Act of God

Also one very important point. Yes I get that it's Batman but in this version all of the heroes get their awesome moment. They don't depend on Batman to get them out of a jam.

But this idea do bring out a good point. Now while we will have our own arc ideas there will be some DC Arcs that we might borrow and the way I look at it all the arcs are fair game. Even the bad ones. If you look at the Teen Titans Timeline in the sign up you'll noticed I teased a possible Superboy Prime Arc. Just you know he wont be anywhere near as bad as the Superboy Prime in the comic. The way I look at it there is no such thing as a bad story. Just bad storytelling.

https://2img.net/h/i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/caliburn616/289704-199492-superman-prime_super.jpg
The DC Nation Story Arc Ideas - Page 2 Smiley-laughing001
Ahhhh but seriously, I'm looking forward to an actually badass and interesting Superboy Prime. Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Act of God

https://2img.net/h/i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/caliburn616/289704-199492-superman-prime_super.jpg
The DC Nation Story Arc Ideas - Page 2 Smiley-laughing001
Ahhhh but seriously, I'm looking forward to an actually badass and interesting Superboy Prime. Smile

Linkara even made that quote sound badass Wink

more_horiz
that's pretty ballsy guys

that comic still brings back bad memories

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
that's pretty ballsy guys

that comic still brings back bad memories

You want to talk about bad memories. Identity Crisis and Cry For Justice made me change the way I look at DC Comics, and not in a good way. Marvel for sure has had it's share of horrible arcs but, depending on the arc and on a certain mood, I can still read them. I haven't been reading anything of DC in well over ten years. I would look up articles concerning the recent arcs to keep me up to date but as far as buying a comic of theirs go. Haven't bought a single one.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Act of God

Afterwords....

Due to the Imps messing around with reality so much during the arc, the dimensiomal barriers are weakened and other Earth's start interacting with each other. During one such meeting, the Justice Lords meet the Crime Syndicate with the DC Nation Earth caught in the middle of it all.
So, we've got the Justice Lords vs The Crime Syndicate vs The Justice League.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7E7D4W5hrM
Furthermore, considering the death of the Joker in his universe, it'll be interesting to see Batman try to work with the Jester (The heroic Joker from the Syndicate verse.)

At any rate, after it's all said and done and the League beats both sides and restore order, they go home for some nice R&R. At which point they get attacked in their freaking dreams.
http://www.worldsfinestonline.com/WF/jl/bios/villains/drdestiny/

Cue the Goddamn Batman.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKGthK4-VFY

After this bit of insanity, they are just getting their bearings when the General shows up with his army.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiq5tnzmLBM
http://cdn1.screenrant.com/wp-content/uploads/Man-of-Steel-Trailer-Images-Superman-vs.-Zod.jpg

Such is the Justice League's life: It's one thing after another for them.

more_horiz
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t49p120-the-dc-nation-sign-up-thread
http://cghub.com/files/Image/019001-020000/19807/782_max.jpg

Also, her super villain outfit when she's messing with Batman during the arc.
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs37/PRE/i/2008/255/4/0/Jessica_Rabbit_by_stvkar.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-9AmZLXtavx4/TgQqI3LlBUI/AAAAAAAADFo/eKdy0kHJ1sE/s1600/jessica_rabbit_by_noflutter.jpg

She even turns herself kaiju size during her 'game' with him, during which she warps Batman around through different 'levels' where he faces trials and eventually comes head to head with her. However, no matter what she throws his way, he keeps coming and manages to earn some respect from her. At the end of their game, when Batman refuses to break or stray from himself no matter what, she snaps her fingers and turns Gotham back to normal and hands Batman a train ticket. He goes to the train station and a gold train shows up and opens it's doors for him. He rides it to a pocket dimension where he meets up with the other heroes who have been overcoming their own trials and games from Gsptlsnz and they all unite to take on Mxy.

Basically while Mxy is celebrating and being a dick, she's doing her own game and is testing the various heroes to make sure that even without their magic and weapons and powers and when all alone, they will still fight the good fight. After each hero and heroine passes, she gives them a way to go take the fight to Mxy.

At the end of it all, when Mxy is questioning her about it, she replies it was for all the times he's ignored her in favor of fighting it out with Superman.

This is in connection to the Act of God arc. Something tells me Catwoman's going to have words with Gsptlsnz when she finds out.

more_horiz
As an in between arc, Ares's forces attack Themyscara while Diana, Wonder Girl and Power Girl are fighting against the Justice Lords and Injustice Society.
It is a major struggle but with Hippolyta and Artemis, utilizing the Sandles of Hermes, Gauntlets of Atlas and the Armor of Shim'Tar, are able to drive off not only them but Ares himself.

Meanwhile, Circe meets Cheetah and offers her a mystical amulet that will amplify her powers. However, it also enslaves her to Circe. She also borrows something from Luthor, promising him a great reward in the future. Finally, she frees Giganta from prison.
This accomplished, Circe begins gathering materials for a very powerful spell.
Post-Zod Arc, Circe does her spell and with it, enslaves not only the majority of the Amazons (Including Power Girl who was on the island at the time) but the Bana as well. She installs the super powered Cheetah as their queen for kicks and sends Amazons to Attack America.
In other words, Amazons Attack. Laughing

With the tired League struggling to maintain the chaos and Wonder Woman fighting her own mother, Circe begins whispering in the President's ear to respond with an all out war, including nukes being prepped to launch at Amazon Island. She then sits back to enjoy the show as the military and amazons battle it out. All the while, her beastmen are attacking.

The Justice League of course has their own mages and psychics. Raven and Zatanna are able to identify what spell she used to brainwash them and get in contact with Diana. She tells them to work together with J'onn and M'gann and Doctor Fate if they can get in contact with him to counteract the spell and to convince the military to stop. As this is going on, Diana is finally able to get her golden lasso of truth around Hippolyta and brings her back to her senses. They are then attacked by Giganta and after getting their bearings are able to work together to bring the giantess down.
Meanwhile the Kryptonians stop the nukes that were being sent to Themyscira and throws them into space.
Wonder Woman wraps the lasso around Giganta and forces her to tell them what's going on. She confirms it's Circe and tells them where to find Cheetah, the current Queen of the Amazons.
Diana and her mother combine their abilities to get past the Amazons guarding Cheetah without killing them or even seriously hurting them and square off with Cheetah. They get hurt and wounded in the fight but are able to bust her up enough that Cheetah flees into a portal to one of Circe's demon dimensions.....bringing Diana with her.
The League finally manages to break Circe's spell and Hippolyta convinces the people of the world that the Amazons and Bana are not their enemies and to fight the true enemy: Circe. With the league backing up her word, the military and amazons turn their attention to Circe's beastmen. The League helps out and the war is over quickly. They then all get to work on finding a way to Diana.

Back with her, Diana tumbles out of the portal with Cheetah and finally manaages to break the amulet, freeing Cheetah's mind. The two find a place to get rest and Cheetah reveals she was aware the entire time and while she doesn't regret her actions, she does share Diana's hate for Circe for brainwashing her. The two call an uneasy truce at lest until they get home and Circe is dead.
Cheetah calls dibs on eating her heart.

The two fight together to both survive and find Circe.

After one hell of a battle, Wonder Woman and Cheetah find Circe's tower and fight their way inside. As they close in on Circe however, a barrier separates them and then a gigantic door closes, locking Wonder Woman in with Circe and leaving Cheetah cornered by demons and beastmen.

Inside, Wonder Woman finally locates Power Girl.....under the spell, wearing a red kryponite ring and in Circe's arms. Circe cruelly taunts the wounded princess over this and orders Power Girl to kill her.

As the Wonder Woman struggles against her, the league finds a way into her dimension. Together with the Amazons, they charge in and quickly charge into the tower to find.....an utterly exhausted Cheetah covered with the remains of Circe's forces. She passes out from her wounds and exhaustion and tells them that Diana is further in. The League breaks the barrier.

Wonder Woman is able to break the ring, wraps the lasso around Power Girl and brings her back her senses not only with that but the love they have for each other. Circe strikes then, blasting them both and pinning them down with her magic. As she prepares the finishing blow, the cavalry bursts in and it's Circe vs EVERYONE!

Diana recovers and continues to fight. Even with Circe's powerful magic, even she can't fight everyone at once and finally, Diana and Power Girl and Hippolyta and Donna (Wonder Girl) bring her down. Diana strikes the finishing blow and sends her to hell.

They pick up Cheetah on the way out and take her to recover and then it's off to prison.

Wonder Woman gives an epic speech and smoothes things over between the Amazons and the World of Men and brings peace between both sides. This accomplished, she walks off and finally collapses from her wounds and exhaustion.

Power Girl recovers in the sun with Supergirl and the two talk on the way home.

In the aftermath of the arc, everyone recovers and helps with the world and repairs and all that.

However, all of the recent insanity is too much and the President retires. A new election is held and a new man steps up, a charismatic, manipulative man, a strong leader, exactly the kind of man the people think they need now.
Ladies and Gentlemen, the next President of the United States: Lex Luthor.

On the bright side, the League finally gets some down time for awhile after all this.

more_horiz
While this is happening....

The new facility where the other Batman Rogues are being held have been broken into by....say it with me....a band of ninjas. There is a massive riot that happened within the prison and the remaining members of The Bat-family. Primarly Nightwing, Red Hood, and Cassandra are tasked to help the guards. Aided by Green Arrow, Black Canary, Silver Hawk, and Red Arrow.

They managed to prevent the rest of the inmates from escaping but there are still other inmates that have successfully escaped from captivity. So their next mission is to hunt them down and recapture them. Meanwhile The Riddler and The Penguin were picked up by the band on ninjas as The Penguin was the primary target they wanted to free while the riot was just a distraction. They agreed to bring The Riddler along given his reputation and that The Penguin vouched for him. The two were introduced to the masterminds behind the prison break.

The League of Shadows. Whom it's primary leaders consist of Bane, Deathstroke, Count Vertigo, Roulette, Black Mamba, and Dark Archer. They have resurrected the organization ever since the incident of Arkham City which nearly crippled it. They say the prison break was only phase one and now with The Riddler and The Penguin freed they conduct to phase two. This could be a build to a crossover arc involving Green Arrow and Batman

Meanwhile Harley remains in prison. She made no attempt in escaping, which actually surprised some of her prison inmates. She even went as far as to assist the heroes by saving a prison guard. As things started to cool down Harley was greeted by a visitor who offered to recruit her in a team that she's putting together.

The DC Nation Story Arc Ideas - Page 2 Amanda10

In the same vein Lex makes a public announcement that in a effort to assist the heroes he unveils a superhero group that would help maintain the same values that the League maintains and protect the public in the event that the League remains shorthanded.

The Ultimen

Note: The members of The Ultimen aren't artificial humans.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
As an in between arc, Ares's forces attack Themyscara while Diana, Wonder Girl and Power Girl are fighting against the Justice Lords and Injustice Society.
It is a major struggle but with Hippolyta and Artemis, utilizing the Sandles of Hermes, Gauntlets of Atlas and the Armor of Shim'Tar, are able to drive off not only them but Ares himself.

Meanwhile, Circe meets Cheetah and offers her a mystical amulet that will amplify her powers. However, it also enslaves her to Circe. She also borrows something from Luthor, promising him a great reward in the future. Finally, she frees Giganta from prison.
Post-Zod Arc, Circe does her spell and with it, enslaves not only the majority of the Amazons (Including Power Girl who was on the island at the time) but the Bana as well. She installs the super powered Cheetah as their queen for kicks and sends Amazons to Attack America.

With the tired League struggling to maintain the chaos and Wonder Woman fighting her own mother, Circe begins whispering in the President's ear to respond with an all out war, including nukes being prepped to launch at Amazon Island. She then sits back to enjoy the show as the military and amazons battle it out. All the while, her beastmen are attacking.

The Justice League of course has their own mages and psychics. Raven and Zatanna are able to identify what spell she used to brainwash them and get in contact with Diana. She tells them to work together with J'onn and M'gann and Doctor Fate if they can get in contact with him to counteract the spell and to convince the military to stop. As this is going on, Diana is finally able to get her golden lasso of truth around Hippolyta and brings her back to her senses. They are then attacked by Giganta and after getting their bearings are able to work together to bring the giantess down.
Meanwhile the Kryptonians stop the nukes that were being sent to Themyscira and throws them into space.
Wonder Woman wraps the lasso around Giganta and forces her to tell them what's going on. She confirms it's Circe and tells them where to find Cheetah, the current Queen of the Amazons.
Diana and her mother combine their abilities to get past the Amazons guarding Cheetah without killing them or even seriously hurting them and square off with Cheetah. They get hurt and wounded in the fight but are able to bust her up enough that Cheetah flees into a portal to one of Circe's demon dimensions.....bringing Diana with her.
The League finally manages to break Circe's spell and Hippolyta convinces the people of the world that the Amazons and Bana are not their enemies and to fight the true enemy: Circe. With the league backing up her word, the military and amazons turn their attention to Circe's beastmen. The League helps out and the war is over quickly. They then all get to work on finding a way to Diana.

Back with her, Diana tumbles out of the portal with Cheetah and finally manaages to break the amulet, freeing Cheetah's mind. The two find a place to get rest and Cheetah reveals she was aware the entire time and while she doesn't regret her actions, she does share Diana's hate for Circe for brainwashing her. The two call an uneasy truce at lest until they get home and Circe is dead.

After one hell of a battle, Wonder Woman and Cheetah find Circe's tower and fight their way inside. As they close in on Circe however, a barrier separates them and then a gigantic door closes, locking Wonder Woman in with Circe and leaving Cheetah cornered by demons and beastmen.

Inside, Wonder Woman finally locates Power Girl.....under the spell, wearing a red kryponite ring and in Circe's arms. Circe cruelly taunts the wounded princess over this and orders Power Girl to kill her.

As the Wonder Woman struggles against her, the league finds a way into her dimension. Together with the Amazons, they charge in and quickly charge into the tower to find.....an utterly exhausted Cheetah covered with the remains of Circe's forces. She passes out from her wounds and exhaustion and tells them that Diana is further in. The League breaks the barrier.

Wonder Woman is able to break the ring, wraps the lasso around Power Girl and brings her back her senses not only with that but the love they have for each other. Circe strikes then, blasting them both and pinning them down with her magic. As she prepares the finishing blow, the cavalry bursts in and it's Circe vs EVERYONE!

Diana recovers and continues to fight. Even with Circe's powerful magic, even she can't fight everyone at once and finally, Diana and Power Girl and Hippolyta and Donna (Wonder Girl) bring her down. Diana strikes the finishing blow and sends her to hell.

They pick up Cheetah on the way out and take her to recover and then it's off to prison.

Wonder Woman gives an epic speech and smoothes things over between the Amazons and the World of Men and brings peace between both sides. This accomplished, she walks off and finally collapses from her wounds and exhaustion.

In the aftermath of the arc, everyone recovers and helps with the world and repairs and all that.

However, all of the recent insanity is too much and the President retires. A new election is held and a new man steps up, a charismatic, manipulative man, a strong leader, exactly the kind of man the people think they need now.

On the bright side, the League finally gets some down time for awhile after all this.

In a way I actually support this. Few reasons why.

1. Diana is an amazon after all and when being put in a kill or be killed situation then the person better not expect she'll be as lenient as Superman or Batman.

2. Yeah Diana has principles but they don't extend to showing mercy to the person that brought her kingdom to the brink of war or threaten her friends and family.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

In a way I actually support this. Few reasons why.

1. Diana is an amazon after all and when being put in a kill or be killed situation then the person better not expect she'll be as lenient as Superman or Batman.

2. Yeah Diana has principles but they don't extend to showing mercy to the person that brought her kingdom to the brink of war or threaten her friends and family.

Exactly my point. Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

As you've seen in that gravesite scene Lex in this universe will be a little more complex when compared to the Lex that one remembers from the comics. Smile

more_horiz
those are some pretty tremendous story beats guys

definitely big time stuff for a big time team/universe and I'll be watching to see how it all plays out

more_horiz
Basically my purpose for the recent Justice League venture is to perhaps build on a spin off series featuring Zatanna and Constantine called Justice League Dark. Although in universe the team doesn't have a name

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Basically my purpose for the recent Justice League venture is to perhaps build on a spin off series featuring Zatanna and Constantine called Justice League Dark. Although in universe the team doesn't have a name

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Reminds of DCUO with the Sentinels of Magic.

But more seriously, I llove it.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply