ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Hooded Justice

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Hooded Justice EmptyNuCAU: Hooded Justice

more_horiz
RPG that covers the adventures of Hooded Justice and his friends.

descriptionNuCAU: Hooded Justice EmptyRe: NuCAU: Hooded Justice

more_horiz
oh my bad

so you just continue from my last post in here?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
*BIFF! BAM! POW!*

The last of the villains crashed to the ground into a crater. Hooded Justice smiled. "And that takes care of that. You alright?" He asked Mariah and the two then noticed Derrick coming up to them.
Mariah nodded and turned as Derrick arrived.

"Guys, one of the people we beat up told us that all this was a test, somebody played us, named Nemesis" Derrick said, clenching his fist and making a small burst of flame pop up

"The prison break, the robberies, all of that was orchestrated, even the women's prison facility being busted up. Now, I don't know about you guys but I'm a bit creeped out that someone is doing this to us"

OOC: we still gotta take care of the women's prison right?

"Nemesis? Never heard of him. Well, whatever the case, let's get over to the women's prison."
"me neither but just keep that in mind. The cops or someone already came with power negation cuffs" Derrick said as Agent Nemo was shown, propping the device son the prisoners

Mariah dashed to the women's prison with Hooded Justice as Derrick flew behind them

At the prison all the female supervillains were already armed and running loose in the streets. "Let's take em!"

Unknown to the heroes, one of the prisoners, a mad scientist, had been abducted from it already...

Boomer Bonnie tried to blast at Mariah but Mariah aabsorbed it, using Bonnie's own ability and then projected the blast at the street, before intuitively switching to superspeed to wrap them in a cyclone. Justice would hear her voice, along with Derrick as she made a whirlwind in the street

"Grab something like a sheet of metal and twist it around here, then have Derrick heat it up so you can build it over them!" Mariah said, keepign the crew disoriented

"Right!" Hooded Justice looked around, blitzed around the area and found a large sheet of metal which he began to twirl it around as per Mariah's instructions.

more_horiz
as he twirled the dome he'd feel it start to heat up and the criminals would find their oxygen supply being use dup, as they fall unconscious. "How many heartbeats can you hear Justice? Y'do got superhearing right?" Derrick asked, double checking

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
as he twirled the dome he'd feel it start to heat up and the criminals would find their oxygen supply being use dup, as they fall unconscious. "How many heartbeats can you hear Justice? Y'do got superhearing right?" Derrick asked, double checking

Justice checked. "Yes....yes...all of them. They're alive."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well that's good, let's drop them off at the women's prison then regroup at...THAT rooftop okay?" Derrick said, as the crew got to work

after taking down all those criminals for the night, the trio traded notes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well that's good, let's drop them off at the women's prison then regroup at...THAT rooftop okay?" Derrick said, as the crew got to work

"So. How was this for our big night?" Justice asked Mariah and Derrick.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"pretty good, we just stopped the city from becoming no man's land, so I'd give us an A" Mariah said cheerfully

"Yeah as far as events go this is pretty big but soemthing is still bugging me. That Zanetti chick, the one Mariah and I encoutnered? She wwas working with Devastator and well apparently they all got played by this Nemesis person. MAybe i'm just being paranoid but this might be the start of something bigger, what you think?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"pretty good, we just stopped the city from becoming no man's land, so I'd give us an A" Mariah said cheerfully

"Yeah as far as events go this is pretty big but soemthing is still bugging me. That Zanetti chick, the one Mariah and I encoutnered? She wwas working with Devastator and well apparently they all got played by this Nemesis person. MAybe i'm just being paranoid but this might be the start of something bigger, what you think?"

"Bring it on." Justice smiled. "There's nothing we can't handle together."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah man, we kickass!" Derrick said, as Mariah put her hand in quietly.

THEN THINGS GOT CREEPY when a fourth hand was put in., materializing. "Boy, you guys WRECKED SHOP tonight, didn't ya?" Agent Nemo asked, no sense of inappropriate timing

"Way to go kids, but quick question, consider that card I gav eyou?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Yeah man, we kickass!" Derrick said, as Mariah put her hand in quietly.

THEN THINGS GOT CREEPY when a fourth hand was put in., materializing. "Boy, you guys WRECKED SHOP tonight, didn't ya?" Agent Nemo asked, no sense of inappropriate timing

"Way to go kids, but quick question, consider that card I gav eyou?"

Justice actually jumped. "Where'd you come from? Oh, and uhhhh...I am, but I think I should stay. If this Nemesis person is gunning for us, there's no telling when he could strike again, so I need to be here on watch."

more_horiz
"Hrn, okay, well how about this, I BRING teammates to you, I mean with your background and backing kiddo, you could afford hanging out with a few more folks like you, right?" Nemo asked, bringing up the possible candidates

one of them was DOughboy, the others you can fill in

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Hrn, okay, well how about this, I BRING teammates to you, I mean with your background and backing kiddo, you could afford hanging out with a few more folks like you, right?" Nemo asked, bringing up the possible candidates

OT: Will do, night! Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"Let's see....Doughboy...Mind's Eye....Lightning Man...Whirlwind...Ultratide."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Hooded Justice would hear a PING PING PING PING as he read off each name. "Can and will get themt o come here. Do you know that rec center in the city? Whawt am I saying of course you do. I'll have your new 'friends' meet you three there ASAP, how does that sound gang?"

"That sounds go

"Great! well, I gotta go corral your new teammates, see ya tomorrow at 12pm!" Nemo said, disappearing

Mariah and Derrick looked at Hooded Justice, perplexed. "Well uh, wha twas that about?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Hooded Justice would hear a PING PING PING PING as he read off each name. "Can and will get themt o come here. Do you know that rec center in the city? Whawt am I saying of course you do. I'll have your new 'friends' meet you three there ASAP, how does that sound gang?"

"That sounds go

"Great! well, I gotta go corral your new teammates, see ya tomorrow at 12pm!" Nemo said, disappearing

Mariah and Derrick looked at Hooded Justice, perplexed. "Well uh, wha twas that about?"

"Guess I'll be rolling with a new team soon." Justice said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"That sounds go

"Just you?" Mariah asked, raising an eyebrow

Derrick looked at them both "What were the names or whatever?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"That sounds go

"Just you?" Mariah asked, raising an eyebrow

Derrick looked at them both "What were the names or whatever?"

"We? I don't know, still a little confused. Uhm, let's see....Doughboy, Lightning Man, Whirlwind, Ultratide and Mind's Eye...so it's looking like we'll be working with an electro, a wind elemental, a water elemental, a psychic and....Doughboy....not sure what to think of him."

more_horiz
"Well, we'll see em when we see them right? Let's hope that i'ts more than just their powers that are compatible, like their personalities right?" Mariah asked

"I still feel weird about the guy cause honestly, getting us all together? what's he got planned?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well, we'll see em when we see them right? Let's hope that i'ts more than just their powers that are compatible, like their personalities right?" Mariah asked

"I still feel weird about the guy cause honestly, getting us all together? what's he got planned?"

"I trust him." Hooded Justice said. "Say, if this is going to be a big team, I should put on something good right? I'll be back tomorrow with a new costume."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I trust him." Hooded Justice said. "Say, if this is going to be a big team, I should put on something good right? I'll be back tomorrow with a new costume."
Mariah shrugged. "Personally I like the whole Urban Avenger look we've got, let's people know we're like them, even if we can toss cars like rocks or fry an egg on the sidewalk with our bare hands, but I'm never one to turn down a time to get new clothes!" She said, jumping up in her sweat suit

"Well I guess we gotta look like REAL superheroes or something right? Let's dot his man, meet you there tomorrow, aight?" Derrick said, floating up before waving and flying off, as Mariah waved and sped from the rooftop to follow him

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mariah shrugged. "Personally I like the whole Urban Avenger look we've got, let's people know we're like them, even if we can toss cars like rocks or fry an egg on the sidewalk with our bare hands, but I'm never one to turn down a time to get new clothes!" She said, jumping up in her sweat suit

"Well I guess we gotta look like REAL superheroes or something right? Let's dot his man, meet you there tomorrow, aight?" Derrick said, floating up before waving and flying off, as Mariah waved and sped from the rooftop to follow him

Hooded Justice waved goodbye and speeded back home.

more_horiz
As the next day began, Derrick and Mariah put clothes on over their costumes, or well in Mariah's case she wore her 'costume'

more_horiz
A man in a shiny white costume leaped down in front of them.
NuCAU: Hooded Justice 1416qq
"Sup guys? Like it?" Seraph asked. "I am Justice!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
A man in a shiny white costume leaped down in front of them.
NuCAU: Hooded Justice 1416qq
"Sup guys? Like it?" Seraph asked. "I am Justice!"
Derrick clapped as Mariah whistled. "Hot damn! I like a hero in uniform!" She said, zipping up her pink sweatsuit and pointing at the large C on her back. "I went with Copycat, figured that'd be a good name for me"

Derrick showed his suit with two flaming I's on his hands. "I is for Inferno, cause i'm HOTTTT!!!! But yeah how'd you make that costume dude?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply