ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Hooded Justice

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Hooded Justice - Page 2 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Hooded Justice

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
A man in a shiny white costume leaped down in front of them.
NuCAU: Hooded Justice - Page 2 1416qq
"Sup guys? Like it?" Seraph asked. "I am Justice!"
Derrick clapped as Mariah whistled. "Hot damn! I like a hero in uniform!" She said, zipping up her pink sweatsuit and pointing at the large C on her back. "I went with Copycat, figured that'd be a good name for me"

Derrick showed his suit with two flaming I's on his hands. "I is for Inferno, cause i'm HOTTTT!!!! But yeah how'd you make that costume dude?"

"Just some materials I bought awhile back. Took some time to figure out what to make it look like and I just came up with it last night."

more_horiz
"Well I think it looks good, accentuates your body and everything" Copycat said eyeing it up and down while Inferno gave a thumbs up. "Man I wonder if they'll give us a base and everything too, that'd be sweet"

more_horiz
OT: Note this next adventure takes place after Team Justice's first team up...

Seraph stood on top of a skyscraper, looking out over the city. "God I love the view up here."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Seraph stood on top of a skyscraper, looking out over the city. "God I love the view up here."
"Yeah it's pretty sweet, isn't it?" Copycat would ask, crouched over the ledge

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sure is." He sat down. "You should come here when the sun's going down, it's beautiful."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Sure is." He sat down. "You should come here when the sun's going down, it's beautiful."
"I'll keep that in mind Justice. SO uh, quick question: you were adopted, right?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I'll keep that in mind Justice. SO uh, quick question: you were adopted, right?"

"Kind of. Uh, my mother and father said they found me out in a field when I was a baby near a crater, just crawling around, so they took me in."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Kind of. Uh, my mother and father said they found me out in a field when I was a baby near a crater, just crawling around, so they took me in."
Mariah stood up on the ledge, staring at the sky. "You ever wonder about where you came from? I..never KNEW my folks. Well I knew my , but then one day she left me with Derrick's folks and didn't come back. Said something like she wanted me to be safe...whatever the #)(*# that means" she'd say, darting her head down

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mariah stood up on the ledge, staring at the sky. "You ever wonder about where you came from? I..never KNEW my folks. Well I knew my , but then one day she left me with Derrick's folks and didn't come back. Said something like she wanted me to be safe...whatever the #)(*# that means" she'd say, darting her head down

"Hmmm, maybe we could ask the LION guys to do a DNA test? As for me, I'm fine really. Whether I'm from space or not, this is the home I know."

more_horiz
"That's a good feeling to have but...I still want more you know? And the DNA test sounds like a good idea, they'd be okay with that? I felt weird on that island adventure, like when I saw Atomix, there was a certain level of understanding between us." she'd say, looking at her hands. She hadn't told her teammates that when she manifested powers similar to his, it felt different from the other times she copied superhuman abilities. When she copied Atomix, it felt...fitting

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"That's a good feeling to have but...I still want more you know? And the DNA test sounds like a good idea, they'd be okay with that? I felt weird on that island adventure, like when I saw Atomix, there was a certain level of understanding between us." she'd say, looking at her hands. She hadn't told her teammates that when she manifested powers similar to his, it felt different from the other times she copied superhuman abilities. When she copied Atomix, it felt...fitting

"Well, if he really is family, than that would make sense for you to feel a connection when you copy him." He looked down. "Come on, let's chat while we walk." Justice then leaped down to the ground.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well, if he really is family, than that would make sense for you to feel a connection when you copy him." He looked down. "Come on, let's chat while we walk." Justice then leaped down to the ground.
"but if he's family, then I have so many questions, y'know?" Mariah said as she leaped down with Justice, her 'uniform' making it easy for her to blend in with any civilians. "I mean if he's my dad, is that why mom left? why didn't he know about me? Lots of questions but no answers" she'd say, ballling up her hands into fists

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"but if he's family, then I have so many questions, y'know?" Mariah said as she leaped down with Justice, her 'uniform' making it easy for her to blend in with any civilians. "I mean if he's my dad, is that why mom left? why didn't he know about me? Lots of questions but no answers" she'd say, ballling up her hands into fists

"Well....maybe...look Clock Man is working on that time machine stuff right? Maybe, if, he gets it working, you'll be able to view the past and see exactly what happened?" Justice suggested.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well....maybe...look Clock Man is working on that time machine stuff right? Maybe, if, he gets it working, you'll be able to view the past and see exactly what happened?" Justice suggested.
"That could work, but I guess I'd just like to ask him myself, you know? I mean he seemed surprised I could copy his powers like that. I don't know, I've just always thought about what my family was like" Mariah/Copycat would say, scanning the streets

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"That could work, but I guess I'd just like to ask him myself, you know? I mean he seemed surprised I could copy his powers like that. I don't know, I've just always thought about what my family was like" Mariah/Copycat would say, scanning the streets

The two were interrupted by a massive earthquake. "Woah what the hell?!" Justice asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The two were interrupted by a massive earthquake. "Woah what the hell?!" Justice asked.
They'd see Derrick float down in front of them, looking worried. "You guys hear that too?" he'd askthem, concern on his face

more_horiz
They'd see Derrick float down in front of them, looking worried. "You guys hear that too?" he'd ask them, concern on his face

"Yes, something big is down there and it's coming....guys, I'll deal with whatever's coming, keep the civilians clear!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
They'd see Derrick float down in front of them, looking worried. "You guys hear that too?" he'd ask them, concern on his face

"Yes, something big is down there and it's coming....guys, I'll deal with whatever's coming, keep the civilians clear!"
Mariah sped out of sight while Derrick stopped the falling debris by turning itinto slag

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

Mariah sped out of sight while Derrick stopped the falling debris by turning itinto slag

As he heard the thing underground get closer and closer, Justice decided it would be a very good idea to get airborne as a colossal worm monster burst out of the ground beneath the city.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/316/2/7/spawning_worm_beast_by_jonhodgson-d32odgj.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYLvj5WrKAQ
"WHAT IN THE?!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

As he heard the thing underground get closer and closer, Justice decided it would be a very good idea to get airborne as a colossal worm monster burst out of the ground beneath the city.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/316/2/7/spawning_worm_beast_by_jonhodgson-d32odgj.jpg
"WHAT IN THE?!"
"This isn't thepizza I made right? That was good dough, I swear to god there was nothing wrong with it!" Derrick would say, charging his hands up with fire

"I think I'mgoing to hurl after this" Mariah would say, skidding to a halt as she sawthecreature

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:

"WHAT IN THE?!"
"This isn't thepizza I made right? That was good dough, I swear to god there was nothing wrong with it!" Derrick would say, charging his hands up with fire

"I think I'mgoing to hurl after this" Mariah would say, skidding to a halt as she sawthecreature

Justice grabbed it by the mandibles as the creature slammed into him, the young hero struggling against it even as the monster slammed him into a skyscraper. Along the way, smaller, weird red floating creatures started splitting off from it.

more_horiz
Inferno blasted atthe red creatures, Mariah zipping around to save the citizens from falling debris

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Inferno blasted atthe red creatures, Mariah zipping around to save the citizens from falling debris

The flames caused the creatures to ignite and explode. Justice managed to get free from the creature and gave it a punch that knocked it out of the building and down onto the city streets. Justice quickly sped after it and kicked it into the air. (Darn it all! What IS this thing? It's skin is HARD!) Undeterred, Justice quickly sped after it and kicked it back down to the ground. "Alright, there, that should have had an affect." After a few moments though, the creature rose up again and slammed down on him, though Justice evaded it and punched it again. He took a moment to shake his hand.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

The flames caused the creatures to ignite and explode. Justice managed to get free from the creature and gave it a punch that knocked it out of the building and down onto the city streets. Justice quickly sped after it and kicked it into the air. (Darn it all! What IS this thing? It's skin is HARD!) Undeterred, Justice quickly sped after it and kicked it back down to the ground. "Alright, there, that should have had an affect." After a few moments though, the creature rose up again and slammed down on him, though Justice evaded it and punched it again. He took a moment to shake his hand.
Mariah held his hand. "You okay? You shouldn't shake it in case anything might be broken. Ju...just hold it okay Justice?" She'd ask him, holding him while Derrick/inferno created a smokescreen. Justice would then see Mariah's green power copying aura as she flipped the creature on its back

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mariah held his hand. "You okay? You shouldn't shake it in case anything might be broken. Ju...just hold it okay Justice?" She'd ask him, holding him while Derrick/inferno created a smokescreen. Justice would then see Mariah's green power copying aura as she flipped the creature on its back

"Wait a sec...Maria, hold it! It's stomach doesn't have those scales on it!" Justice called to her and ran up and began rapidly kicking it's stomach area, swiftly kicking into the monster.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply