ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Chase Family

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Chase Family EmptyNuCAU: Chase Family

more_horiz
RPG covering the adventures of the Chase Family.

descriptionNuCAU: Chase Family EmptyRe: NuCAU: Chase Family

more_horiz
We see Astroman flying in the sky, already breaking several sound barriers as he soars through the clouds

NuCAU: Chase Family PWyin

more_horiz
Lightspeed's Agent sent out a call to Astroman.

At the Mansion, a package arrived for Anna. It was scanned and analyzed. Nothing toxic and no bombs. Bob took it inside and checked it out. A bouquet of beautiful flowers for Anna. From Samael. Bob just shook his head.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

At the Mansion, a package arrived for Anna. It was scanned and analyzed. Nothing toxic and no bombs. Bob took it inside and checked it out. A bouquet of beautiful flowers for Anna. From Samael. Bob just shook his head.

Astroman hears the call as he flies down to normal altitude, flying high above a desert area in egypt he answers the call"Hello?"

OT:Smooth Razz

IC: The doorbell to of the Chase Mansion rang

Princess Sigruna greeted Bob and the twins Cody and Liz"Glad the three of you could make it

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" Elizabeth said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Astroman hears the call as he flies down to normal altitude, flying high above a desert area in egypt he answers the call"Hello?"

Princess Sigruna greeted Bob and the twins Cody and Liz"Glad the three of you could make it

"Hello. Is this Astroman? My name is Devin, I'm Lightspeed's Agent. I'd like to meet if you have the time."

"Hello Princess Sigruna." Bob said.

At the Mansion, the other Bob looked through the camera to see who was there.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Hello. Is this Astroman? My name is Devin, I'm Lightspeed's Agent. I'd like to meet if you have the time."

Liz nudges Cody then he presented a gift box to her" From the both of us" Princess Sigruna accepted the gift"Thank you"

Anna Chase smiled then waved at the camera

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Liz nudges Cody then he presented a gift box to her" From the both of us" Princess Sigruna accepted the gift"Thank you"

Bob opened the door. "Welcome home Lady Anna. A present arrived for you shortly before you returned home."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Bob opened the door. "Welcome home Lady Anna. A present arrived for you shortly before you returned home."

Anna hugged Bob and kissed him on the cheek" No need to be so formal Bob" She went over to look at the flowers then the card of the person who sent it"Any particular reason why he sent this?"

"Sure, where would be a good place to talk"Astroman asked Devin

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Anna hugged Bob and kissed him on the cheek" No need to be so formal Bob" She went over to look at the flowers then the card of the person who sent it"Any particular reason why he sent this?"

"Possibly in hopes of wooing you or to mess with Alex or both." Bob shrugged.

"My office, would you like directions or-"
*Whoosh*
"Ah....hello Astroman."

more_horiz
Qix and Kai chased after Saldana as she ran down the stairs at breakneck speed to greet COdy and Elizabeth

She beat them to the two Chase siblings, prompting Qix (the wraith) and Kai (the kirby like strongman) to apologize to Princess Saldana

"many gravest apologies your highness but she surprised us is all"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

*Whoosh*
"Ah....hello Astroman."

"The old bring down the king by going after the princess strategy" Anna shook her head then changed the subject by asking" Speaking of Alex, how are the rest of the family?"

"Hello sir" Astroman shook Devin's hand"What is it you wish to speak to me about?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Qix and Kai chased after Saldana as she ran down the stairs at breakneck speed to greet COdy and Elizabeth

She beat them to the two Chase siblings, prompting Qix (the wraith) and Kai (the kirby like strongman) to apologize to Princess Saldana

Cody smiled then bowed at Saldana" Happy Birthday Saldana"

"Likewise"Elizabeth bowed

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Cody smiled then bowed at Saldana" Happy Birthday Saldana"

"Likewise"Elizabeth bowed
Saldana hugged them both, saying "You guys don't have to bow! My sister is the next in line, bow to her! My time hasn't come yet"

She then grabbed their hands and said "come on I HAVE to show you the terrarium, the aquarium, the sky bikes, the virtuo-room and all of these great things we have!"

Qix and Kai waved at the two Chase siblings

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

*Whoosh*
"Ah....hello Astroman."

"The old bring down the king by going after the princess strategy" Anna shook her head then changed the subject by asking" Speaking of Alex, how are the rest of the family?"

"Hello sir" Astroman shook Devin's hand"What is it you wish to speak to me about?"

"Cody and Elizabeth are currently at the Princess's party, Xian is up North investigating a disturbance and Alex was last seen in Egypt." Bob listed.

"Tell me Astroman, have you ever raced someone?" Devin asked.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

*Whoosh*
"Ah....hello Astroman."

"Cody and Elizabeth are currently at the Princess's party, Xian is up North investigating a disturbance and Alex was last seen in Egypt." Bob listed.

"And how are you today?" Anna asked

Astroman pondured"Outside of Anna not really"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

*Whoosh*
"Ah....hello Astroman."

"Enjoying the party and having a relaxing day here at the same time." Bob smiled. "It does not get much better then that."

Devin smiled. "How would you like to race the fastest man in the world for charity?" A second later, Lightspeed zipped in.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

*Whoosh*
"Ah....hello Astroman."

"Enjoying the party and having a relaxing day here at the same time." Bob smiled. "It does not get much better then that."

Devin smiled. "How would you like to race the fastest man in the world for charity?" A second later, Lightspeed zipped in.

Anna smiled in return"That ability of yours does have it's advantages" she looks around and whistles" Never realized how quiet this place is with the rest of the gang gone till now"

Devin and Alex would see two wine glasses with Lightspeed carrying one glass in one hand while carrying a bottle of club soda in another"Heard you're not much of a drinking person and I hear this is the best non-alcoholic beverage the world has to offer and to you I offer nothing but the best"

"Thanks" Alex said as Lightspeed poured the drinks"No thanks necessary, not much of an drinker myself. Alcohol dulls my reflexes and such"

"What charity are we doing this for?" Alex asked

more_horiz
In the arctic

"You have a chance to surrender with little trouble" Xian said to the alien creature

"In here" Dr.St.Johns guided the scientist to a panic room inside the ship then she closed the door behind her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
In the arctic

"You have a chance to surrender with little trouble" Xian said to the alien creature

"In here" Dr.St.Johns guided the scientist to a panic room inside the ship then she closed the door behind her
OOC: rp response on the first page

The creature turned, ice surrounding it's breath as it looked at Xian, before swinging it's amssive right arms down and making the ice around them collapse on Xian

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
In the arctic

The creature turned, ice surrounding it's breath as it looked at Xian, before swinging it's amssive right arms down and making the ice around them collapse on Xian

Xian swerved to avoid them then fired a energy blast at the alien

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
In the arctic

It would hit the alien in it's core, causing it to slow it's speed even more, digging the hands into the ice to try and heal. Xian would notice that it really didn't like the blast

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
In the arctic

It would hit the alien in it's core, causing it to slow it's speed even more, digging the hands into the ice to try and heal. Xian would notice that it really didn't like the blast

Xian radioed Agent Jet"He's vulnerable to heat"

more_horiz
Check out Storyboard!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

*Whoosh*
"Ah....hello Astroman."

Anna smiled in return"That ability of yours does have it's advantages" she looks around and whistles" Never realized how quiet this place is with the rest of the gang gone till now"

Devin and Alex would see two wine glasses with Lightspeed carrying one glass in one hand while carrying a bottle of club soda in another"Heard you're not much of a drinking person and I hear this is the best non-alcoholic beverage the world has to offer and to you I offer nothing but the best"

"Thanks" Alex said as Lightspeed poured the drinks"No thanks necessary, not much of an drinker myself. Alcohol dulls my reflexes and such"

"What charity are we doing this for?" Alex asked

"To Orphans who have lost loved ones to Supervillains." Devin said.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
In the arctic

Xian radioed Agent Jet"He's vulnerable to heat"

"Well then..." She grabbed a pipe, vibrated her body at high speeds to heat it up and then ran over and smacked the alien with the red hot pipe.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply