ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Chase Family

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Chase Family - Page 3 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Chase Family

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Storm clouds gathered, the music got louder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm_BoaDxhpE
A ship came out of the storm clouds spewing multi colored smoke and emitting a laser show. The ship came down slowly until it touched down. A hatch opened and a girl in a white labcoat came up on a pedestal and a giant flashing neon sign came up from behind her with the words PALADIA on it. Hatches on the side of the ship opened up and shot fireworks out. A flying platform came up to the top and she stepped out onto it and flew down on it to the ground. Upon touching down she walked over to Anna and snapped her fingers. The music turned off and the storm clouds disappeared.
The girl offered her hand to Anna.
"Hi. I'm Paladia."
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/3/8/glados_by_anotherending-d4cchy7.jpg

Anna shook her hand"Anna Chase"

Bob poked his head out.

"Hello sir! Great to finally meet you in person Anna. You have a nice place here. May I come in?"

"Sure" Anna smiled" Come in" she then guided Paldia

The tornado died down and she slunged the unconcious Ice Alien over her shoulder"One down 59 more to go" Xian said to Agent Jet"Could you get something to restrain him with?"

"Thank you." Paladia said. "Wow....this place is amazing."

"On it." She blitzed off and returned with a chain. "This do?"

"Thank you" Anna said then looks at Bob whose holding the flowers"Could you put those in a place you feel suitable?"

Anna then asked Paladia"So what brings you here?"

Xian nods"Good display of teamwork"

"Yes madam, right away." Bob said and walked off with the flowers.

"Well to meet the real you, see the Chase Mansion up close, and ask if you would be willing to volunteer for an experiment."

"Thanks. They teach teamwork in basic training. We did trust exercises."

"What kind of experiment?" Anna asked

Walking over to the ship, with the unconcious restrained Ice Alien over her shoulder, Xian teased Jet concerning the trust exercise"Who was the person that had to catch you"

"Nemo. It was a good test of his teleporting speed to. They threw me off a cliff, he warped and caught me and warped back." Jet said with a smile.

"Well....I'm something of a collector of strange things, sciencey things, and lately I've been collecting meteor rocks and doing experiments on them. Recently I've irradiated one. After 38 tests, I found that it is harmless to humans but I was curious if the meteor rocks had any affect on a hybrid like yourself." Paladia explained.

"Mmm" Xian said then the two entered the ship and she presses the com"It's ok to come out guys" she called out in the panic room

Anna quirked an eyebrow"What kind of achievement you're looking for concerning this experiment? Other than to see if it has any affect on someone like me?"

The scientists poked their heads out. "Yeah, that's one of them."

"I just want to know." Paladia said. "Everything that I do...revolves around science and knowing. I just want to know what will happen. I'm not...mad. Not a mad scientist. Eccentric, yes. Narccistic at times, yes. A show off, yes. But I'm not mad or evil. I would never deliberately do anything to hurt anyone. Hence why I am asking your permission. You are free to refuse of course, no harm no foul." Paladia said.

After setting down the flowers in Anna's room, Bob listened in.

Emma lets the other scientist out" Well done guys"

Thinking it over Anna asked"Where will it be conducted?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
A ship came out of the storm clouds spewing multi colored smoke and emitting a laser show. The ship came down slowly until it touched down. A hatch opened and a girl in a white labcoat came up on a pedestal and a giant flashing neon sign came up from behind her with the words PALADIA on it. Hatches on the side of the ship opened up and shot fireworks out. A flying platform came up to the top and she stepped out onto it and flew down on it to the ground. Upon touching down she walked over to Anna and snapped her fingers. The music turned off and the storm clouds disappeared.
"Hi. I'm Paladia."
http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/282/3/8/glados_by_anotherending-d4cchy7.jpg

Bob poked his head out.

"Hello sir! Great to finally meet you in person Anna. You have a nice place here. May I come in?"

The tornado died down and she slunged the unconcious Ice Alien over her shoulder"One down 59 more to go" Xian said to Agent Jet"Could you get something to restrain him with?"

"Thank you" Anna said then looks at Bob whose holding the flowers"Could you put those in a place you feel suitable?"

"Well to meet the real you, see the Chase Mansion up close, and ask if you would be willing to volunteer for an experiment."

Walking over to the ship, with the unconcious restrained Ice Alien over her shoulder, Xian teased Jet concerning the trust exercise"Who was the person that had to catch you"

"Nemo. It was a good test of his teleporting speed to. They threw me off a cliff, he warped and caught me and warped back." Jet said with a smile.

"Well....I'm something of a collector of strange things, sciencey things, and lately I've been collecting meteor rocks and doing experiments on them. Recently I've irradiated one. After 38 tests, I found that it is harmless to humans but I was curious if the meteor rocks had any affect on a hybrid like yourself." Paladia explained.

"Mmm" Xian said then the two entered the ship and she presses the com"It's ok to come out guys" she called out in the panic room

Anna quirked an eyebrow"What kind of achievement you're looking for concerning this experiment? Other than to see if it has any affect on someone like me?"

"I just want to know." Paladia said. "Everything that I do...revolves around science and knowing. I just want to know what will happen. I'm not...mad. Not a mad scientist. Eccentric, yes. Narccistic at times, yes. A show off, yes. But I'm not mad or evil. I would never deliberately do anything to hurt anyone. Hence why I am asking your permission. You are free to refuse of course, no harm no foul." Paladia said.

"All in a days work." Jet smiled.

"I have a private lab that I use." Paladia gave her a paper with directions.

more_horiz
As the first alien was taken down, the rest fell in line after that, bowing and then kneeling before Xian Chase and Agent Jet

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As the first alien was taken down, the rest fell in line after that, bowing and then kneeling before Xian Chase and Agent Jet

We are mostly just doing an arc involving the escaped aliens being scattered around the world and the Ice Alien is the first of the 60 alien prisoners that have escaped

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

We are mostly just doing an arc involving the escaped aliens being scattered around the world and the Ice Alien is the first of the 60 alien prisoners that have escaped
oooh okay my bad with misinterpreting that

carry on, carry on then with the scientists

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

Emma assist in containing the Ice Alien

Anna looked at the paper and memorized the directions"I'll be there. Apologies for the misjudgement earlier, given me and my families history with corrupt scientist one cant be too careful"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

Anna looked at the paper and memorized the directions"I'll be there. Apologies for the misjudgement earlier, given me and my families history with corrupt scientist one cant be too careful"

"Oh no, no trouble at all." Paladia said. "Perfectly understandable."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

A cold wind blew in. Ice swirled around the room. Xian and Jet got ready in case it was a new enemy. The hangar door opened as a feminine shape simply lifted it up and then closed it behind herself. Xian relaxed as she saw her ally walk over to them.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/146/e/3/ice_devil_by_hales_the_hairball-d3h915s.jpg
"Astromother, I have come to-to..." Ice Devil looked around and then sighed. "I missed the entire thing didn't I?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

A cold wind blew in. Ice swirled around the room. Xian and Jet got ready in case it was a new enemy. The hangar door opened as a feminine shape simply lifted it up and then closed it behind herself. Xian relaxed as she saw her ally walk over to them.
http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/146/e/3/ice_devil_by_hales_the_hairball-d3h915s.jpg
"Astromother, I have come to-to..." Ice Devil looked around and then sighed. "I missed the entire thing didn't I?"

OT:Out of everything this pulls me back in Razz

IC:"Yes, and please don't say your reason was that you was hanging out with Stardanger" Xian said

"Am I missing something? Who is she? You know this lady?" Emma asked Xian

"Hardly. Her name is Ice Devil or.." Xian pronounced her real name, her alian name is something hard to pronounce to most earth species"You can call her Kiro for short. She's a fellow space adventuring companion" Xian turned to Ice Devil"Kiro meet Dr.Emma St.Johns"

"Hi" Emma offered her hand and as she smiled two sharp fangs sprang out

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

IC:"Yes, and please don't say your reason was that you was hanging out with Stardanger" Xian said

"Hardly. Her name is Ice Devil or.." Xian pronounced her real name, her alian name is something hard to pronounce to most earth species"You can call her Kiro for short. She's a fellow space adventuring companion" Xian turned to Ice Devil"Kiro meet Dr.Emma St.Johns"

"Ah, a Fangire." Kiro shook her hand, chilling it.
"Vampire." Jet corrected.
The Fangire's were, basically, Space Vampires and Kiro had a habit of confusing them with the vampires from Earth.
"Oh. Right. As for why I was late, I was fighting a Fire Elemental in Miami. After defeating it I came straight here."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

"Ah, a Fangire." Kiro shook her hand, chilling it.
"Vampire." Jet corrected.
The Fangire's were, basically, Space Vampires and Kiro had a habit of confusing them with the vampires from Earth.
"Oh. Right. As for why I was late, I was fighting a Fire Elemental in Miami. After defeating it I came straight here."

OT: Nice nod there Smile

NuEmma St.Johns

https://i.imgur.com/5rqij.jpg

IC: Emma's vampire regeneration took care of the"Thats another species of vampires I'll add to the file. Maybe you could tell me about these Fangire's on the way back to the LION base?"

"Fortunatly theres about 59 other escaped extraterrestrial criminals that needed round up." Xian said to Kiro while she closed the rear hatch of the ship then spoke to Agent Jet"Take us home"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Hi. I'm Paladia."

Bob poked his head out.

"Oh no, no trouble at all." Paladia said. "Perfectly understandable."

"Also as a person in the field of science myself never fond with the term Mad Scientist either." Anna said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

NuEmma St.Johns

IC: Emma's vampire regeneration took care of the"Thats another species of vampires I'll add to the file. Maybe you could tell me about these Fangire's on the way back to the LION base?"

"Fortunatly theres about 59 other escaped extraterrestrial criminals that needed round up." Xian said to Kiro while she closed the rear hatch of the ship then spoke to Agent Jet"Take us home"

OT: Very Happy

IC: "Certainly." Kiro said. She turned to Xian. "I got the scent when I arrived. These are the Ice Creepers Of Mizar. Shouldn't be too big a threat to this world if we can round them up quickly."

"You know these things?" Jet asked.

"Yes, they are from a similar planet to mine but less advanced. They're usually quite docile, wonder what set them off."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Also as a person in the field of science myself never fond with the term Mad Scientist either." Anna said

"Really? You're into science too? What work have you done?" Paladia asked, intrigued.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

NuEmma St.Johns

IC: "Certainly." Kiro said. She turned to Xian. "I got the scent when I arrived. These are the Ice Creepers Of Mizar. Shouldn't be too big a threat to this world if we can round them up quickly."

"Yes, they are from a similar planet to mine but less advanced. They're usually quite docile, wonder what set them off."

"Thats just one of the species you mentioned"Emma explained "There are about 59 different species of extraterrestrial criminals that are scattered across the globe by now. Each more tougher than the one Jet and Xian fought"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

NuEmma St.Johns

"Thats just one of the species you mentioned"Emma explained "There are about 59 different species of extraterrestrial criminals that are scattered across the globe by now. Each more tougher than the one Jet and Xian fought"

"Ah, well then, this should be interesting. Should we call the rest of the team together." Kiro asked Xian as she took her seat, wrapping her tail around waist.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Really? You're into science too? What work have you done?" Paladia asked, intrigued.

"There are a few. One of my main ones is the Alter Molecules. Which help provide a basis the bases for an adaptive fabric. To put in example how a person with flame powers is able to keep their uniform or clothing intact. It's because the molecules in the fabric of said uniform or clothing makes the costume or clothing able to stand up to the person's superpowers. It started out as a way to protect our uniforms from battle damage, especially after a...incident with a fire god. Then with the results proving more positive we started sharing the idea with other members of the superhero community. Then once major clothing designers heard about it they wanted to see if our formula would work on thier clothing brand. So I figured, since it's for the good of the public, I worked a deal with Cassandra De La Coure(Owner Syrin Designs or Syrin to the public). Half of the profets in it go to charity and I modelled for them at one time" Anna explained

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"There are a few. One of my main ones is the Alter Molecules. Which help provide a basis the bases for an adaptive fabric. To put in example how a person with flame powers is able to keep their uniform or clothing intact. It's because the molecules in the fabric of said uniform or clothing makes the costume or clothing able to stand up to the person's superpowers. It started out as a way to protect our uniforms from battle damage, especially after a...incident with a fire god. Then with the results proving more positive we started sharing the idea with other members of the superhero community. Then once major clothing designers heard about it they wanted to see if our formula would work on thier clothing brand. So I figured, since it's for the good of the public, I worked a deal with Cassandra De La Coure(Owner Syrin Designs or Syrin to the public). Half of the profets in it go to charity and I modelled for them at one time" Anna explained

"I've seen those!" Paladia said. "That was brilliant! With some slight modifications, you could even have them change your clothes into space suits or body armor!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I've seen those!" Paladia said. "That was brilliant! With some slight modifications, you could even have them change your clothes into space suits or body armor!"

"Interesting modification" Anna smiled

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thanks. I have some plans for it back at my lab. Remind me to show you when we get there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

NuEmma St.Johns

"Ah, well then, this should be interesting. Should we call the rest of the team together." Kiro asked Xian as she took her seat, wrapping her tail around waist.

"I'd recommend that" Xian said

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Thanks. I have some plans for it back at my lab. Remind me to show you when we get there."

"I will" Anna said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I will" Anna said

Anna's communicator beeped.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I will" Anna said

"Excuse me" Anna said to Paladia then answered her comm"Hello?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I will" Anna said

"Excuse me" Anna said to Paladia then answered her comm"Hello?"

"It's me." Kiro said. "We have a problem." She then explained the situation.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply