ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: Ascension City

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionNuCAU: Ascension City - Page 16 EmptyRe: NuCAU: Ascension City

more_horiz
"That's perfectly reasonable. I was gonna schedule the first one as soon as you two agreed, so what time would be best for all of us?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"That's perfectly reasonable. I was gonna schedule the first one as soon as you two agreed, so what time would be best for all of us?"

"Well let's see today is...Tuesday.....how about Friday? Give us all some time to relax and recuperate."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Well let's see today is...Tuesday.....how about Friday? Give us all some time to relax and recuperate."
"reasonable, well if you need anything before then, my number is on that card, code protected. See you all Friday!" Hed tell the Chadan family, disappearing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"reasonable, well if you need anything before then, my number is on that card, code protected. See you all Friday!" Hed tell the Chadan family, disappearing

"How'd he do that?"

"He's a teleporter. But man, I'm a LION Agent! This is so freaking cool!"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"How'd he do that?"

Meanwhile, Nemo checked his glasses, noting the reactions and reflexes the kid displayed. He was already growing in speed?

He then sighed, then laughed. "Speedsters man, speedsters"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"How'd he do that?"

Meanwhile, Nemo checked his glasses, noting the reactions and reflexes the kid displayed. He was already growing in speed?

He then sighed, then laughed. "Speedsters man, speedsters"

"Right?" Jet asked from behind him with a cocky smile on her face. "We're an energetic bunch aren't we?" She was a young woman in her mid-20s with orange hair and dark skin, built like a trackstar with a modified orange jumpsuit for a uniform.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply