ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Marvel/CAU: The Ultimates

power_settings_newLogin to reply
2 posters

descriptionMarvel/CAU: The Ultimates - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: The Ultimates

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Deadpool was hanging out in his quarters reading a centerfold magazine

Marvel/CAU: The Ultimates - Page 2 Scans_10

"You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up, you put the lime in the..AAAH" A startled Deadpool screamed out as he sees Shadowcat's head popped through the magazine, causing him to fall over his chair"Kitty, what a surprise. Whats up?"

Kitty picked up the magazine. "Wade......where did you get this?"

A: Internet

B: Alien abduction

C: Make it up as you go

Deadpool responded"Birthday present from The Watcher. He says I have to read it otherwise the universe will end"

"Wade....Watcher's don't interfere...so why don't you tell me where you..." The extrasize centerfold came out. Kitty glanced at it. ".....Emma Frost......somehow this does not surprise me."

"How dare you she's a nice lady!!!" Deadpool said

(I wonder how much her diamond form would be worth?)

(Shut up! Hey aren't you supposed to be yellow?)

(It got hard to read)

"If you must know" Deadpool confessed"The person I got it from is..."

"I couldn't resist!! He was too charming!!!" Deadpool said while on his knees pleading

"The master? From that TV show?" She studied Wade and then shrugged her shoulders, closed the magazine and handed it to him. "Alright, you can have this back and I'll keep my mouth shut. Careful who sees you with it though. You know how Logan gets. Thanks for the backup on the mission by the way. Tell the voices I said hi."

Deadpool accepted the magazine"Don't worry, I have a safe!" He gets up and rubs the back of his head"So does this mean we're cool now?"

descriptionMarvel/CAU: The Ultimates - Page 2 EmptyRe: Marvel/CAU: The Ultimates

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Deadpool was hanging out in his quarters reading a centerfold magazine

Marvel/CAU: The Ultimates - Page 2 Scans_10

"You put the lime in the coconut and drink it all up, you put the lime in the..AAAH" A startled Deadpool screamed out as he sees Shadowcat's head popped through the magazine, causing him to fall over his chair"Kitty, what a surprise. Whats up?"

Kitty picked up the magazine. "Wade......where did you get this?"

A: Internet

B: Alien abduction

C: Make it up as you go

Deadpool responded"Birthday present from The Watcher. He says I have to read it otherwise the universe will end"

"Wade....Watcher's don't interfere...so why don't you tell me where you..." The extrasize centerfold came out. Kitty glanced at it. ".....Emma Frost......somehow this does not surprise me."

"How dare you she's a nice lady!!!" Deadpool said

(I wonder how much her diamond form would be worth?)

(Shut up! Hey aren't you supposed to be yellow?)

(It got hard to read)

"If you must know" Deadpool confessed"The person I got it from is..."

"I couldn't resist!! He was too charming!!!" Deadpool said while on his knees pleading

"The master? From that TV show?" She studied Wade and then shrugged her shoulders, closed the magazine and handed it to him. "Alright, you can have this back and I'll keep my mouth shut. Careful who sees you with it though. You know how Logan gets. Thanks for the backup on the mission by the way. Tell the voices I said hi."

Deadpool accepted the magazine"Don't worry, I have a safe!" He gets up and rubs the back of his head"So does this mean we're cool now?"

"Yeah, we're cool Wade. Later!" She said and phased out of the room through the wall.

more_horiz
Black Cat kept herself hidden from plain sight as she walked the mountain trail then climbed up a few more levels before she hit a trail again while she looked down to see Black Widow's progress

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Black Cat kept herself hidden from plain sight as she walked the mountain trail then climbed up a few more levels before she hit a trail again while she looked down to see Black Widow's progress

Black Widow was hiding behind a large boulder. Knowing Black Cat could see her, she signaled that there was a three man patrol of guards up ahead with heavy weaponry.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Black Widow was hiding behind a large boulder. Knowing Black Cat could see her, she signaled that there was a three man patrol of guards up ahead with heavy weaponry.

Black Cat nods then proceeded further as she quietly crept up to the patrol guards while blending in with the enviorments

Deadpool got out of his quarters then he took out his cell and called Darcy, as she answered he smiled"Nice to hear your lovely voice"

Coulson was outside standing on the SHIELD landing deck taking a cigarette break, he sees a military jet land and the back hatch opened, several SHIELD Agents come out looking like their scouting the place till one of them radioed"It's clear"

He sees the person coming out of the jet

Marvel/CAU: The Ultimates - Page 2 56572310

He spots Coulson and approached him, standing before him"Agent Coulson"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Black Cat nods then proceeded further as she quietly crept up to the patrol guards while blending in with the enviorments

Deadpool got out of his quarters then he took out his cell and called Darcy, as she answered he smiled"Nice to hear your lovely voice"

Coulson was outside standing on the SHIELD landing deck taking a cigarette break, he sees a military jet land and the back hatch opened, several SHIELD Agents come out looking like their scouting the place till one of them radioed"It's clear"

"So how's your wife?" One of the guards asked.
"Beautiful. Our anniversery is coming up actually."
"You serious?" The third one asked.
"Yeah, two years."
"Way to go man! So what you gonna get her?"
"Ahhhh....I haven't decided yet...I want to get her jewelry...but something good you know? Something real fancy."
"What about an adamantium statue?"
"Think the boss will let me do that?"
"Doubt it."
"Oh."
Black Widow holstered her guns and began sneaking up on the guards, taking out a knife instead.

"So what about you?"
"Just a couple days from a month's paid vacation! Gonna go live it up in Hawaii."

Widow struck, leaping out of the bushes at the distracted guards, slitting one's throat, turning and stabbing another in his throat and then tossing the knife into the throat of the last one, embedding it up to the hilt. Three down in less then five seconds. Widow grabbed up the body of one of them. "Help me with this."

"Wade? Darcy asked. "How is your phone reaching me in Asgard?"

"General Ross. How you been?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, two years."
"Ahhhh....I haven't decided yet...I want to get her jewelry...but something good you know? Something real fancy."
"Doubt it."
"Oh."
Black Widow holstered her guns and began sneaking up on the guards, taking out a knife instead.

"So what about you?"
"Just a couple days from a month's paid vacation! Gonna go live it up in Hawaii."

Widow struck, leaping out of the bushes at the distracted guards, slitting one's throat, turning and stabbing another in his throat and then tossing the knife into the throat of the last one, embedding it up to the hilt. Three down in less then five seconds. Widow grabbed up the body of one of them. "Help me with this."

OT: Makes me think of Venture Brothers Razz

IC: Black Cat fired at a tree then she zipped down to where Black Widow is after she took care of the guards"Still got it" she says to Widow while helping her

"Someone stole the plans to the super soldier formula and the Pentagon is stressing about a potential War. I'd feel better when catch the mastermind behind this" General Ross said"Found any evidence in Canada relating to the crisis?"

"I'm the man" Deadpool grinned"Heard you got promoted to hot amazon status now"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, two years."
"Doubt it."
"Oh."

"So what about you?"

IC: Black Cat fired at a tree then she zipped down to where Black Widow is after she took care of the guards"Still got it" she says to Widow while helping her

"Someone stole the plans to the super soldier formula and the Pentagon is stressing about a potential War. I'd feel better when catch the mastermind behind this" General Ross said"Found any evidence in Canada relating to the crisis?"

"We're still going through the files we found." Coulson said. "The mutants we rescued are recovering now and we'll talk to them once they're in better shape."

"Technically hot Valkyrie." Darcy said. "But thanks. I'll do my best."

Widow smiled. "Of course."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, two years."
"Doubt it."
"Oh."

"So what about you?"

"We're still going through the files we found." Coulson said. "The mutants we rescued are recovering now and we'll talk to them once they're in better shape."

General Ross nods"Take me to Banner's quarters"

"Term still the same but no problem, I'm sure you'll kick butt and look good while doing it. So have you considered my offer of a night on the town with your friendly neighborhood Merc With A Mouth?" Deadpool asked Darcy

more_horiz
"Do I see a smile forming" Black Cat grinned carrying the guard"Looks good on you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Do I see a smile forming" Black Cat grinned carrying the guard"Looks good on you"

"People tell me that a lot." Black Widow said as they finished hiding the bodies. "Alright." She cleaned the blade, twirled it and sheathed it. "Let's move-." She noticed Black Cat had disappeared. She smiled. "She's got talent."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, two years."
"Doubt it."
"Oh."

"So what about you?"

"Term still the same but no problem, I'm sure you'll kick butt and look good while doing it. So have you considered my offer of a night on the town with your friendly neighborhood Merc With A Mouth?" Deadpool asked Darcy

"Right. So, how's Betty?" Coulson asked as they walked to Bruce's room.

"Love to but I'll have to take a rain check. Sif, Thor and the Warrior's Three are off on a big mission so I'm holding down the fort."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, two years."
"Doubt it."
"Oh."

"So what about you?"

"Love to but I'll have to take a rain check. Sif, Thor and the Warrior's Three are off on a big mission so I'm holding down the fort."

"Need any backup?" Deadpool asked

"She's doing fine, she's looking into reports of Hydra making a comeback and with the Weapon Plus Compounds starting back up again it's no coincidence the both of them are connected. The Government is looking to expand the ranks in The Ultimates and they're giving Thomson a tryout. Personally I'd have him and that abomination bonded with him rot in the deepest hole, deprived of all natural sunlight with little to no outside interaction. Which he would get and worse if any harm comes to Betty"

"Still as charming as ever isn't he Coulson" Bruce asked while still doing research on the counter formula of the super serum

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, two years."
"Doubt it."
"Oh."

"So what about you?"

"Need any backup?" Deadpool asked

"She's doing fine, she's looking into reports of Hydra making a comeback and with the Weapon Plus Compounds starting back up again it's no coincidence the both of them are connected. The Government is looking to expand the ranks in The Ultimates and they're giving Thomson a tryout. Personally I'd have him and that abomination bonded with him rot in the deepest hole, deprived of all natural sunlight with little to no outside interaction. Which he would get and worse if any harm comes to Betty"

"Still as charming as ever isn't he Coulson" Bruce asked while still doing research on the counter formula of the super serum

"If he harmed Betty, you and your men would be scraping what's left of him off the pavement." Coulson noted. "Yes he is Bruce. How's your work going?"

"Hmmmm, I don't see why not. I'll go see if I can get the byfrost bridge opened for you."

more_horiz
"It's going Coulson, if this counter formula works we would need someone to test it out on" Bruce said"For the record Ross, when Coulson mentioned about you and your man scraping whatever's left of Venom off the pavement, its only due to after what The Other Guy would do if he caused any harm on Betty"

"Hmph, I can actually believe that Banner" General Ross said"However you're going to take that much needed agression out on a more deserving target"

"Tell Heimdall I said hi"Deadpool said to Darcy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"It's going Coulson, if this counter formula works we would need someone to test it out on" Bruce said"For the record Ross, when Coulson mentioned about you and your man scraping whatever's left of Venom off the pavement, its only due to after what The Other Guy would do if he caused any harm on Betty"

"Hmph, I can actually believe that Banner" General Ross said"However you're going to take that much needed agression out on a more deserving target"

"The Rulk?" Coulson asked.

"Will do." Darcy said and hung up and went to see Heimdall.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bruce laughed

"Something amusing Banner?"Ross asked

"It's just that the Other Guy's still ticked that a certain red elf stolen his kill who happens to be the same guy that Coulson mentioned"Bruce said

"If you know whats best for the both of you keep a lid on him. But no its not him. We've been getting reports from intel that Hydra's on the rise."General Ross explained

"Greetings Darcy."Heimdall said"You sure sending him up is a wise choice?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bruce laughed

"It's just that the Other Guy's still ticked that a certain red elf stolen his kill who happens to be the same guy that Coulson mentioned"Bruce said

"If you know whats best for the both of you keep a lid on him. But no its not him. We've been getting reports from intel that Hydra's on the rise."General Ross explained

"Oh yeah I-erm, I mean, yes Heimdall. Wade Wilson is a noble and trustworthy ally. He is insane, certainly, but his heart is in the right place."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Bruce laughed

"Oh yeah I-erm, I mean, yes Heimdall. Wade Wilson is a noble and trustworthy ally. He is insane, certainly, but his heart is in the right place."

Deadpool walked with his duffle bag in hand, he winked at Maria who walked by, not knowing if she either noticed or just ignored him as he made his way outside

"Very well. In times like this, any help is beneficial." Heimdall said while allowing Deadpool entrance into Asgard

more_horiz
Coulson looked up as they heard the Bifrost open outside and ran to check it out. He saw Wade standing in front of the light. "Wade? What's going on?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Coulson looked up as they heard the Bifrost open outside and ran to check it out. He saw Wade standing in front of the light. "Wade? What's going on?"

"Ready for an adventure!!" Deadpool said wrapping an arm around him as he waits for the Bifrost to open"BEAM US UP SCOTTY!!!"

Last edited by Legato on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

He soon recognized it. "Isn't that the Bifrost Bridge? Are you going to Asgard?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ready for an adventure!!" Deadpool said wrapping an arm around him as he waits for the Bifrost to open"BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!!"

Coulson waved goodbye as Wade was transported to Agard.

Darcy was waiting for him. "Hello Wade. Thank you very much Heimdall."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ready for an adventure!!" Deadpool said wrapping an arm around him as he waits for the Bifrost to open"BEAM US UP SCOTTY!!!"

Wink

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Ready for an adventure!!" Deadpool said wrapping an arm around him as he waits for the Bifrost to open"BEAM ME UP SCOTTY!!!"

Coulson waved goodbye as Wade was transported to Agard.

Darcy was waiting for him. "Hello Wade. Thank you very much Heimdall."

It was implying Deadpool would drag Coulson up for the ride Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply