ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Planet Sunshine!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPlanet Sunshine!! - Page 14 EmptyRe: Planet Sunshine!!

more_horiz
Righto, who do you wish to fight?Smile 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Honey outstretched her hands and blocked the chi attack, she gritted her teeth as her hands stinged a little(She's improving, good to know). Honey blitzed over Aki and she braced herself as she prepares for an attack then she's surprised to see Honey vanish. Before she could react she took a spin kick to the side of her face then Honey reappeared infront of her and gave her a series of punching combos, some in the stomach and some in the upper body then Aki recovered enough to block the attacks then Honey did a sweep attack. It took Aki off her feet then Honey kicked Aki in the stomach.

Aki recovers and she twirls and lands on the ground feet first. She sees Honey blitzing at her then she blinked to see three of them charging at her. To some it may look like a duplication attack but Honey actually was moving so fast that to the person seeing it looked like they're facing more than one person.

Aki spins then kicks one in the stomach, she ducks a punch from another but catches a knee to the face. She catches Honey's leg and kicks her across the ring, that Honey vanishes then she blocks both kick attacks and procceds to elbow them in the stomach. As they vanish she sees Honey blitzing towards her. Honey's eyes glowing with chi energy and she raised her fist that also appeared to be glowing. She caught Honey's wrist with both hands. They started to sting due to the high amount of chi energy. Aki notices something is off as she looked at Honey's expression. Honey fired hit Aki as she unleashed her chi energy that was flowing within her fist.

Aki flew then she hits the ground, clutching her ribs. She heard Honey's voice say to her" Consider yourself lucky I was holding back"

" I never asked you to" Aki gritted her teeth as she gets up

"I know this is a tournament but as a friend you have to trust that I can take whatever you can dish out" Aki said as she is fully on her feet. She gets in a fighting stanch and raised both her arms up in a X symbol

Honey smiled in acknowledgment to Aki's offer and she balled her fist then raised them up in a fighting stance of her own.

"Seal of Life" The wind starts to pick up and swirl around Aki sparks of chi energy flows around her"OPEN!!!" Her eyes turned pure white then she blitzed at Honey who caught a punch to the stomach. She's then rocked with a uppercut to the jaw.

She land on the ground and gave combo punches to Honey's upper and lower body. She finds herself backed towards the edge of the ring. She plants her feet on the ring then her eyes started to glow again. She punched Aki to the chest with a force so powerful that it sent a wave of chi energy all over the place.

Aki skidded across the ring then she hears Honey saying" You want me to go all out? Then allow me to grant you you're wish" As they blitzed at eachother the two martial artist clashed

At the Phoenix Medical Ward

Charlie is seen cheering Aki and Honey on as him and the others are enjoying their fight fully

"Who do you got for this one" Dai Li asked Charlie

"Doesn't matter who wins as long as both provide a good fight" Charlie smiled as Olivu laughed then gritted his teeth while doing so" So right Charlie"

"This combines my two favorite things" Crazy Rhino said" Martial arts and a good Girl Fight"

"Hey!" Olivu said" I like a good girl fight as much as the next guy but those two deserve proper respect"

"He has a good point" Dai Li said" As fighters we should honor the two combatants in the ring"

Punch after punch and kick after kick is thrown then blocked and countered. Aki delivered a sweep then Honey jumped and prepare to deliver a punch to Aki's face.  Aki blocked then was struck with a knee to the stomach then she countered with an elbow strike to the face.  Honey recovered then she delivered a double stomp to Aki's face.

She twirls in the air then delivers a spin kick but Aki recovers and gave one of her own.

Both of them skidded across the ring but while teetering to the edge they didn't get a ring out. Both of them got up. They stared at eachother and gave a respectful nod and charged at eachother again.

OT: Bring us home Guy Very Happy 

Aki grabbed Honey when she got close and elbowed her in the mouth, kneed her in the chest, grabbed her arm and pulled her close and then swept her and punched Honey in the face only for Honey to grab Aki with her free arm and toss her away. Aki was thrown twelve feet away but flipped and landed on her feet and Honey came in with a slide and tried to sweep her but Aki jumped in the air and punched down at her head only for Honey to roll away and comes back up to her feet. Aki came down with an axe kick but Honey was able to catch it despite the pain it caused in her shoulder and then punched Aki in the stomach and flung her away. Aki caught Honey's next attack and punched her a few times in the face and Honey grabbed her fist and the struggled against each other in an equal display of strength for a moment before they both began carwheel throwing each other and then broke the grip and Honey went on the attack. She landed a couple of hits and then Aki spun away and changed her stance to defensive. She blocked Honey's quick attacks for awhile until she saw a good opening and slammed a palm strike against Honey's face and then crouched down and hit her with five straight shots to the stomach and then uppercut Honey to the other side of the ring. Honey did a few quick moves and then shot a burning energy ball at Aki, who caught it, created a ball of her own ki around the blast and threw it back at her. Honey spun around, caught it and flung it back at Aki again. Aki jumped over the blast and was coming down on Honey who jumped up and smacked her back down to the ring floor.

Aki made a sizable crack on the ring and then flipped backwards to get ready for more fighting and Honey and Aki blitzed the ring, hitting each other with amazing force that was shaking apart the ring and the backlash of their Ki's shooting off of the two of them was blasting against the walls.

Aki hit Honey with a quick combination and punched her down but Honey caught her punch and then hit her face and then stood up and swept her and flung her away. Aki landed on her feet and resumed the defensive stance. Honey moved in to attack and once again, Aki was blocking her punches and kicks until Honey charged Ki to her foot and with a stomp, knocked Aki off of her feet and kicked them out and tried to punch her out of the ring only for Aki to grab her hand, plant her feet firmly down on the ring again, knock Honey back and then run in and started exchanging blows with her once again. After a lightning fast exchange of counters, throws, punches, elbows and kicks and knee strikes, Honey blocked one punch, dodged another and then elbowed Aki in the jaw and then, with a massive Ki blast, struck at the stunned Aki point blank and sent her flying out of the ring. Aki tried to stop herself but it was too late and she landed on the outside of it hard enough to shake the arena and put a large crack on the floor.

Aki lay there for a moment before getting up and taking several deep breaths. She was cut, bruised, battered, bleeding and was a mess, but she smiled. "That was fun."

more_horiz
"Man what a finish, no wonder they call the girl Honey, her moves are sweet! That Aki is tough though for taking those hits in such succession. I love all this innovation here!" Frog would exclaim, leaning over his seat

more_horiz
The ref examined Aki and he looked at the announcer and signaled" W-Wow!!!" The announcer said" What a great way to begin things after that intermission folks!!!"

Honey walked over to Aki, limping a little, she helped her up to her feet as the announcer continued" Lets give it up for these two fighters!!!!"

The audience cheered

"You did great" Honey complemented

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Man what a finish, no wonder they call the girl Honey, her moves are sweet! That Aki is tough though for taking those hits in such succession. I love all this innovation here!" Frog would exclaim, leaning over his seat

"She's definitely quite a gal" Ip smiled while watching Honey's victory

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The ref examined Aki and he looked at the announcer and signaled" W-Wow!!!" The announcer said" What a great way to begin things after that intermission folks!!!"

Honey walked over to Aki, limping a little, she helped her up to her feet as the announcer continued" Lets give it up for these two fighters!!!!"

The audience cheered

Fuji pumped her fist in the air. "Great fight sis!"

"Back at you. Once we're all fixed up, I'll buy you dinner." Aki smiled.

Battler applauded alongside Hellin.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The audience cheered

"Now thats what I'm talking about!!!" Olivu applauded

"Honey now advance to the next round!! Be sure to stick around for the next fight" The announcer said while Honey responded to Aki" It's a date" the two then waved at the crowd before they leave

As they entered the locker room. They see Lee and the others greet them" Great fight out there guys" Lee said then he approached Honey and gave her a rose" For the victor"

Honey smiled then accepted it" Thanks Lee" she leaned forward and kissed him

Lee smiled then looked at Aki" As for you" he leaned down and kissed Aki on the cheek

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The audience cheered

"Now thats what I'm talking about!!!" Olivu applauded

"Honey now advance to the next round!! Be sure to stick around for the next fight" The announcer said while Honey responded to Aki" It's a date" the two then waved at the crowd before they leave

As they entered the locker room. They see Lee and the others greet them" Great fight out there guys" Lee said then he approached Honey and gave her a rose" For the victor"

Honey smiled then accepted it" Thanks Lee" she leaned forward and kissed him

Lee smiled then looked at Aki" As for you" he leaned down and kissed Aki on the cheek

"You charmer you."

Fuji gently hugged her big sister. "That was awesome. I didn't know you could open a seal." "Yeah, I figured out how to do it a few weeks ago. I was going to tell you, but in all the training, I kinda forgot. Sorry." "It's cool."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"She's definitely quite a gal" Ip smiled while watching Honey's victory
"yea, she's definitely some thin' else! Brings me back but you all don't wanna hear about thaaaaaat" he'd say, walking over with the group and silently acknowledging with them

more_horiz
" Lets put that on a rain check"Ip said to Lee as the announcer approaches the ring"Time for the next bout of the evening"

Lots and lots of rose petals fall all over the arena before it touches the crowd it maneuvers and it swirled around the ring. It exploded and the rose petals cover the outside of the ring and there stood the first fighter of the current bout.

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 14 Kingof10

She stands in the ring with a mic in hand then said to the announcer" It's ok. I got it from here" she then looked at the crowd"Now that I have everybody's attention!!! The first combatant you see before you is also the heir of the Sekirei School, I make my World Martial Arts Tournament debut!! I give to you without any further adieu, TAMI SEKIREI!!!!" The audience applauded

Watching the introduction Lee bandaged Honey's hands, Honey commented" It would be a miracle if that still holds up"

"Honey" Lee nudged playfully

"Like you weren't thinking it" Honey said

Watching the introduction Ip smiled, completely enthralled by her intro

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
" Lets put that on a rain check"Ip said to Lee as the announcer approaches the ring"Time for the next bout of the evening"

Lots and lots of rose petals fall all over the arena before it touches the crowd it maneuvers and it swirled around the ring. It exploded and the rose petals cover the outside of the ring and there stood the first fighter of the current bout.

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 14 Kingof10

She stands in the ring with a mic in hand then said to the announcer" It's ok. I got it from here" she then looked at the crowd"Now that I have everybody's attention!!! The first combatant you see before you is also the heir of the Sekirei School, I make my World Martial Arts Tournament debut!! I give to you without any further adieu, TAMI SEKIREI!!!!" The audience applauded

Watching the introduction Lee bandaged Honey's hands, Honey commented" It would be a miracle if that still holds up"

"Honey" Lee nudged playfully

"Like you weren't thinking it" Honey said

Watching the introduction Ip smiled, completely enthralled by her intro

Battler sat up straighter. "I am so glad we came here."
Hellin punched him in the arm.
"Ow. What did I say?"

Aki smelled the air. "Nice intro, feels good."

Duchess laughed. "Can't wait to see if her opponent tops it."

more_horiz
"And my opponent" Tami was cut off as the cat girl announcer said" Excuse me!!! I'm the announcer here!!!" she said with one hand on her hip

"Right..Well my introduction was good enough" Tami said then tosses the mic up in the air and it vanished in a poof of smoke.

Clouds started to form in the sky the cat girl announcer picked up a message in her ear, it was someone from the control room asking if they should put the dome field up. She called it off then announced to the audience"And her opponent!!!"

The winds started to pick up then the rose petals is lifted from the air then they are engulfed in flames and disappear in ashes. The clouds started to turn a fiery red color then the wind started to pick up and turn into a fire tornado.

The energy shield protected the audience just incase while the tornado hit the ring. Tami stood her ground while the fire tornado swirled.

(OMG, OMG!!!!) The cat girl announcer screamed in her head as she hid from the force of the tornado(I better get a bonus out of this!!!)

The winds eased up and so did the fire tornado. The crowd and the fighters viewing could see two large wings hidden behind the flame and smoke. They look like dragon wings but sine as bright as the flames itself. The tornado eased up even more and they see a man crouched with his hand placed on the ground, his eyes looked at Tami

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 14 Eye-4-10

http://wholles.com/dracule-mihawk-one-piece.html

The cat girl announcer looked at the ring, biting her bottom lip" L-Ladies and gentlemen. I present to y-you Indigo Kain!"

He stood up and his winds spreaded wide then descended in his back

Watching the fight with Kong, Mathias grinned" This is gonna be fun"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"And my opponent" Tami was cut off as the cat girl announcer said" Excuse me!!! I'm the announcer here!!!" she said with one hand on her hip

"Right..Well my introduction was good enough" Tami said then tosses the mic up in the air and it vanished in a poof of smoke.

Clouds started to form in the sky the cat girl announcer picked up a message in her ear, it was someone from the control room asking if they should put the dome field up. She called it off then announced to the audience"And her opponent!!!"

The winds started to pick up then the rose petals is lifted from the air then they are engulfed in flames and disappear in ashes. The clouds started to turn a fiery red color then the wind started to pick up and turn into a fire tornado.

The energy shield protected the audience just incase while the tornado hit the ring. Tami stood her ground while the fire tornado swirled.

(OMG, OMG!!!!) The cat girl announcer screamed in her head as she hid from the force of the tornado(I better get a bonus out of this!!!)

The winds eased up and so did the fire tornado. The crowd and the fighters viewing could see two large wings hidden behind the flame and smoke. They look like dragon wings but sine as bright as the flames itself. The tornado eased up even more and they see a man crouched with his hand placed on the ground, his eyes looked at Tami

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 14 Eye-4-10

http://wholles.com/dracule-mihawk-one-piece.html

The cat girl announcer looked at the ring, biting her bottom lip" L-Ladies and gentlemen. I present to y-you Indigo Kain!"

He stood up and his winds spreaded wide then descended in his back

Watching the fight with Kong, Mathias grinned" This is gonna be fun"

"Now that is an entrance." Kong grinned.

"How did he do that? Can Lee do that?" Hellin asked.

"I'll be sure to ask him. Hey Miss Announcer, you alright?" Battler called to her.

"Dragon Eyes..."

"What's that sis?"

"I've heard of this. That girl is in for the fight of her life." Aki said as she prepared herself to watch.

more_horiz
"Dragon Eyes huh?"

more_horiz
"Yeah I'm good" The announcer sighed with a hand on her chest, feeling her heart beating rapidly

Kick Ass studied Indigo" That lady's in grave danger"

OT: Thats right!!! It's back!!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Yeah I'm good" The announcer sighed with a hand on her chest, feeling her heart beating rapidly

"Huh? What do you mean?" Battler asked and looked between him and the fight. "I mean, the fire was intense, but, shouldn't she be able to handle that?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Huh? What do you mean?" Battler asked and looked between him and the fight. "I mean, the fire was intense, but, shouldn't she be able to handle that?"
"I don't think she's talking bout just the fire kid, but I'll be a gentleman and let her explain"

more_horiz
OT: Him tongue 

IC: K.A looked around puzzlingly" Who is this "she" you're referring to?" he says to Other Lee. He then looked at Battler" You don't understand lad. Fighters like Indigo are a rare breed. It's not so much about winning or losing, morality, the motives of his allies, or even the glory, that drives this guy so much as it is the opportunity for a good fight. Regardless of how much he'd brutally hurt his fellow opponent"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

IC: K.A looked around puzzlingly" Who is this "she" you're referring to?" he says to Other Lee. He then looked at Battler" You don't understand lad. Fighters like Indigo are a rare breed. It's not so much about winning or losing, morality, the motives of his allies, or even the glory, that drives this guy so much as it is the opportunity for a good fight.  Regardless of how much he'd brutally hurt his fellow opponent"

"Total victory or total defeat. For a man such as this, it's as simple as that." Wendinu summed up. "Believe me, fighting an opponent like that is extremely dangerous even to a master."

"So...then..."

"Yes. You got it now? That girl in there is quite possibly in mortal danger."

"But, surely, he has to keep the rules in mind right?" Helen asked. "The ref and the others would step in if it came to that."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

IC: K.A looked around puzzlingly" Who is this "she" you're referring to?" he says to Other Lee. He then looked at Battler" You don't understand lad. Fighters like Indigo are a rare breed. It's not so much about winning or losing, morality, the motives of his allies, or even the glory, that drives this guy so much as it is the opportunity for a good fight.  Regardless of how much he'd brutally hurt his fellow opponent"
"My bad, voices get weird after thousands of years in an alternate dimension. Name is Frog, nice to meet a master" he'd say before telling Battler "Eh, fellas like that kinda think they can screw the rules"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Total victory or total defeat. For a man such as this, it's as simple as that." Wendinu summed up. "Believe me, fighting an opponent like that is extremely dangerous even to a master."

"So...then..."

"But, surely, he has to keep the rules in mind right?" Helen asked. "The ref and the others would step in if it came to that."
OT: Yay Wendinu is still in!!!

"He's aware" Peng said" However one tends to lose themselves during the thrill of combat."

more_horiz
OT: Coming up next. The fight will begin!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"So...then..."

OT: Yay Wendinu is still in!!!

"He's aware" Peng said" However one tends to lose themselves during the thrill of combat."

"Well, we'll just have to hope she can handle this."

more_horiz
(Come on Tami)Ip thought to himself

Tami looked at Indigo, she could feel the silence from the crowd, enough to make a pin drop. Indigo's focus never wavered from Tami as he approached her. Tami braved herself then she marched up to Indigo also

The ref couldn't keep himself from trembling, the cat girl announcer Alice motioned to him to start the match.

(Right, right) The ref said"BEGIN!"

The two combatants circled eachother, testing eachother out. Indigo studied Tami's eyes, they're hardened as he could feel the fighters spirit within her. He lets out a yell that gradually turned into a roar, his eyes shifted and Tami could swear she saw rows of sharp teeth forming

"If it gets intense Lee, should we interfere?"Honey whispered to Lee as they looked on

"We knew what we signed up for Honey. Besides the officials wouldn't let anything bad happen"Lee said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
(Come on Tami)Ip thought to himself

Tami looked at Indigo, she could feel the silence from the crowd, enough to make a pin drop. Indigo's focus never wavered from Tami as he approached her. Tami braved herself then she marched up to Indigo also

The ref couldn't keep himself from trembling, the cat girl announcer Alice motioned to him to start the match.

(Right, right) The ref said"BEGIN!"

The two combatants circled eachother, testing eachother out. Indigo studied Tami's eyes, they're hardened as he could feel the fighters spirit within her. He lets out a yell that gradually turned into a roar, his eyes shifted and Tami could swear she saw rows of sharp teeth forming

"If it gets intense Lee, should we interfere?"Honey whispered to Lee as they looked on

"We knew what we signed up for Honey. Besides the officials wouldn't let anything bad happen"Lee said

Battler held his ears. "What was that? A sonar attack or something?"

"The word you're looking for is sonic. And no, that was just him. Though it does have a technical term, Howl of the Enraged Dragon." Aki explained.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply