ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Planet Sunshine!!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPlanet Sunshine!! - Page 16 EmptyRe: Planet Sunshine!!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Let's do this by tiers. All fighters in this list have fought in series, thus no masters or lords who've merely watched and commentated. Now let's compile the list altogether okay? Change of plans but I figure this would be more comprehensive and inclusive guys.

Tier 1: Guys who outclassed their first round opponents or displayed definitive wins
Matthias

Now next person to post adds a character until we get about four, then tier two and if necessary, tier three?

Some additions to Tier 1
Indigo
Kong Jing Li

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Let's do this by tiers. All fighters in this list have fought in series, thus no masters or lords who've merely watched and commentated. Now let's compile the list altogether okay? Change of plans but I figure this would be more comprehensive and inclusive guys.

Tier 1: Guys who outclassed their first round opponents or displayed definitive wins
Matthias

Now next person to post adds a character until we get about four, then tier two and if necessary, tier three?

Some additions to Tier 1
Indigo
Kong Jing Li
Lee!
addition

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The cat girl announcer bit her lip, she shook her head(I have a job to do) she then announced to the crowd"In light of recent events we are going to take an intermission. Once it is over we will begin the next fight Ip vs Yokin

Ip didn't hear the announcement, he looked down at the blood on the ring that once belonged to Tami. He balled his fist and it shook with rage. Lee patted Ip on the arm,he didn't acknowledge him till Lee spoke"Come with me Ip"

Many miles away from the tournament Indigo is having a private training session in a forest area. He balled both of his fist and his chi glowed around him he raises both his hands in the air" RAGING INFERNO!!!" he slams both of his fist down on the ground and dark red energy burst and engulfed the majority of the forest.

As the energy vanished Indigo is found standing alone while the majority of the forest around him had been completely incinerated. Smoke shot out of his nostrils

"Guess your opponent should be lucky you didn't use that"

He turned to see"Mathias. I caught your match, seeing you make a fool out of that idiot was the highlight of my day. Still. I thought these things were beneath you?"

"I could say the same about you"Mathias said

"Wanted to see if there are any worthy fighters in this tournament, couldn't say now" Indigo looked to see Kong with him"Whose she?"

"You guys gonna be okay?" Hellin asked.

"Kong Jing Li. Star Student of the The Illuminated School of Burning Heavens." She introduced herself. "Indigo, it is an honor to meet you."

OT: Meeting of the Strongest! The Star, The Mountain and The Dragon!

"Yeah" Honey nods"Just need to blow off a little steam"

"Heh..State your business here"Indigo says to Kong

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
The cat girl announcer bit her lip, she shook her head(I have a job to do) she then announced to the crowd"In light of recent events we are going to take an intermission. Once it is over we will begin the next fight Ip vs Yokin

Ip didn't hear the announcement, he looked down at the blood on the ring that once belonged to Tami. He balled his fist and it shook with rage. Lee patted Ip on the arm,he didn't acknowledge him till Lee spoke"Come with me Ip"

Many miles away from the tournament Indigo is having a private training session in a forest area. He balled both of his fist and his chi glowed around him he raises both his hands in the air" RAGING INFERNO!!!" he slams both of his fist down on the ground and dark red energy burst and engulfed the majority of the forest.

As the energy vanished Indigo is found standing alone while the majority of the forest around him had been completely incinerated. Smoke shot out of his nostrils

He turned to see"Mathias. I caught your match, seeing you make a fool out of that idiot was the highlight of my day. Still. I thought these things were beneath you?"

"Wanted to see if there are any worthy fighters in this tournament, couldn't say now" Indigo looked to see Kong with him"Whose she?"

"Kong Jing Li. Star Student of the The Illuminated School of Burning Heavens." She introduced herself. "Indigo, it is an honor to meet you."

"Well if you need to blow off steam, I can go a few rounds with you...in a fight of course. I'm sure we can find an isolated area."

"Just scoping out the competition. Your win was very impressive." She walked on top of the burning leaves until she was right in front of him. "You're gonna need that ruthlessness if you want to stand a chance at beating either of us. So until then." She held out her hand to shake his, wanting to see just how strong his grip was. "Let's wish each other luck in the upcoming tournament bouts."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Well if you need to blow off steam, I can go a few rounds with you...in a fight of course. I'm sure we can find an isolated area."

"Just scoping out the competition. Your win was very impressive." She walked on top of the burning leaves until she was right in front of him. "You're gonna need that ruthlessness if you want to stand a chance at beating either of us. So until then." She held out her hand to shake his, wanting to see just how strong his grip was. "Let's wish each other luck in the upcoming tournament bouts."
Honey pondured then responded"Well I feel completely recovered from my fight with Aki so a little exercise wouldn't hurt"

Indigo shook Kong's hand and Kong can feel the strength from Indigo's grip which exceeded her expectations"I don't believe in luck. I believe in me"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Honey pondured then responded"Well I feel completely recovered from my fight with Aki so a little exercise wouldn't hurt"

Indigo shook Kong's hand and Kong can feel the strength from Indigo's grip which exceeded her expectations"I don't believe in luck. I believe in me"

"Cool. Shall we?"

"Now that's a proper attitude." Kong smiled and squeezed his hand in return, matching his strength.

more_horiz
Honey smiled then nods"I know just the place. Follow me"

"Whew" Lee says as him and Ip finished climbing a mountain that led him to this area

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 16 F2fae610

"I'm not in a mood for a swim Lee"Ip said then Lee shook his head"Listen Ip, what happened back there was....intense. Yet the state you're in is just as so"

"What do you mean?" Ip glared

"You're angry. And the state you're in right now could cost you the next fight"Lee said in a concerned tone

"Like how poorly you fought Battler when he made a remark against you're school?"Ip pointed

"You've seen me pissed Ip. That wasn't it. A little annoyed? Yeah but not pissed. If you go in this state against a skilled fighter then you'd end up on the loosing end of the fight cause your opponent would use that against you. I know what I'm saying Ip cause I've been down that road myself" Lee said

Ip threw his hand up"Fine whatever. Any suggestions as to how I can blow off some steam?"

Lee nods"If you need someone to take your aggression out on then take it out on me"

Ip raised an eyebrow"You're joking?"

Lee puts his hands behind his back"Does it look like I'm joking"

Indigo laughed then looked at Mathias"I like your mate here Mathias, don't lose her"

Mathias scowled"She's not my....Just be lucky that we are the only two friends you have as this tournament progresses"

"Like I need protection"Indigo said

"More like them from you but" Mathias shrugs

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Honey smiled then nods"I know just the place. Follow me"

"Whew" Lee says as him and Ip finished climbing a mountain that led him to this area

Planet Sunshine!! - Page 16 F2fae610

"I'm not in a mood for a swim Lee"Ip said then Lee shook his head"Listen Ip, what happened back there was....intense. Yet the state you're in is just as so"

"What do you mean?" Ip glared

"You're angry. And the state you're in right now could cost you the next fight"Lee said in a concerned tone

"Like how poorly you fought Battler when he made a remark against you're school?"Ip pointed

"You've seen me pissed Ip. That wasn't it. A little annoyed? Yeah but not pissed. If you go in this state against a skilled fighter then you'd end up on the loosing end of the fight cause your opponent would use that against you. I know what I'm saying Ip cause I've been down that road myself" Lee said

Ip threw his hand up"Fine whatever. Any suggestions as to how I can blow off some steam?"

Lee nods"If you need someone to take your aggression out on then take it out on me"

Ip raised an eyebrow"You're joking?"

Lee puts his hands behind his back"Does it look like I'm joking"

Indigo laughed then looked at Mathias"I like your mate here Mathias, don't lose her"

Mathias scowled"She's not my....Just be lucky that we are the only two friends you have as this tournament progresses"

"Like I need protection"Indigo said

"More like them from you but" Mathias shrugs

"I'd be careful. Ip's got his eye on you Dragon." Kong smiled.

"Sure, let's go." Battler grinned.
Hellin hopped down from the stands and followed him.

Fuji and Aiki watched as the doctors worked on Tami. "Sis? Should we?"
"Wait until she's stable or until it's an emergency. Right now, we should trust the doctors to do their job."

OOC: And let's see how tough Lee really is!

more_horiz
"Frog" crouched low, spying this interaction between Lee and Ip

"That's a good friend, a few solid kicks can soothe soul, don'tcha know?"

more_horiz
"Well...Him and the others know where to find me" Indigo said to Kong

Ip studied Lee, then shook his head(Good thing Honey isn't here) he balled his fist then raised both of them up

"Don't hold back" Lee said

Focused on Lee, Ip lunged forward and delivers a punch towards Lee's face

As Honey was guiding Battler and Hellin the three felt a slight tremor as they were taking their hike to Honey and Battler's designated training spot

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Well...Him and the others know where to find me" Indigo said to Kong

Ip studied Lee, then shook his head(Good thing Honey isn't here) he balled his fist then raised both of them up

"Don't hold back" Lee said

Focused on Lee, Ip lunged forward and delivers a punch towards Lee's face

As Honey was guiding Battler and Hellin the three felt a slight tremor as they were taking their hike to Honey and Battler's designated training spot

Hellin and Battler felt their feet shake but they managed to stay standing. "What's with this?" Battler asked. "Judging by everything we've seen today? I'm guessing somebody's fighting." Hellin nodded.

"And with that, I shall leave you two to your talks. I'll be in training. See you at our match Mathias." Kong swept her arm and a bright flash of light shined from her body. She vanished as it died down.

more_horiz
Ontop of The Mountain

Ip stopped himself then he looks across Lee"You ok man?"

(Damn, he sure is stronger than what I remember. It will sure as hell be interesting if the tournament comes down to just us)Lee felt the sting of his cheek from the punch yet he grinned"Thank you sir, may I have another"

Ip paused then grinned"You asked for it"

He struck Lee across the face once again but Lee is still standing then looked at Ip"Oh you **** pussy hit me harder than that! Don't see me when you are doing this, see Indigo"

Ip shook his head"No"

"Ip, we've been through this. I'll be fine" Lee said

Ip looked at him for a few moments, he focused then he balled his fist"Did you enjoy yourself?"

Ip charged then he leaped and punched Lee across the face, Lee really felt that but he held his ground. From that moment on Ip didn't see his friend before him but the person he wanted to beat within an inch of his life"You mercilessly beat Tami to near death" he punched him hard in the stomach that sent tremors and a massive shockwave throughout the mountain"Then stood there as she barely clings to life" he delivers a spin kick across Indigo's face

It kept going on but Indigo still remains standing as Ip continues to savagely attack him. He claps the pallms of his hands together then a round glowing ball of chi energy appeared and he and the ball of chi energy struck him in the chest.

"You're still standing? Good" Ip said venomously then he gives a vicious kick to the stomach then another on the back of his leg. Indigo knelt on the ground as Ip circled him an aura of chi glows around him.

As Honey, Battler, and Helin hiked up the mountain they can feel a strong wind. From what Honey felt it wasn't a simple act of nature. She sense Lees chi and she immediately rushed up the mountain

Ip charged then he reared his fist back as he nears Indigo.

A burst of energy rained upwards from the top of the mountain

"Lee!" Honey screamed as she ran up"Lee!"

Ip no longer sees Indigo, he now only sees his friend before him. His fist was a few inches from his face, he opened it and a cool gust of wind touched Lee's face, which is a little bruised and some blood ran down the side of his mouth"I hear you man"

Lee smiled"Good. All vented out?"

Ip nods he completely calmed down then helped Lee up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Ontop of The Mountain

Ip stopped himself then he looks across Lee"You ok man?"

(Damn, he sure is stronger than what I remember. It will sure as hell be interesting if the tournament comes down to just us)Lee felt the sting of his cheek from the punch yet he grinned"Thank you sir, may I have another"

Ip paused then grinned"You asked for it"

He struck Lee across the face once again but Lee is still standing then looked at Ip"Oh you **** pussy hit me harder than that! Don't see me when you are doing this, see Indigo"

Ip shook his head"No"

"Ip, we've been through this. I'll be fine" Lee said

Ip looked at him for a few moments, he focused then he balled his fist"Did you enjoy yourself?"

Ip charged then he leaped and punched Lee across the face, Lee really felt that but he held his ground. From that moment on Ip didn't see his friend before him but the person he wanted to beat within an inch of his life"You mercilessly beat Tami to near death" he punched him hard in the stomach that sent tremors and a massive shockwave throughout the mountain"Then stood there as she barely clings to life" he delivers a spin kick across Indigo's face

It kept going on but Indigo still remains standing as Ip continues to savagely attack him. He claps the pallms of his hands together then a round glowing ball of chi energy appeared and he and the ball of chi energy struck him in the chest.

"You're still standing? Good" Ip said venomously then he gives a vicious kick to the stomach then another on the back of his leg. Indigo knelt on the ground as Ip circled him an aura of chi glows around him.

As Honey, Battler, and Helin hiked up the mountain they can feel a strong wind. From what Honey felt it wasn't a simple act of nature. She sense Lees chi and she immediately rushed up the mountain

Ip charged then he reared his fist back as he nears Indigo.

A burst of energy rained upwards from the top of the mountain

"Lee!" Honey screamed as she ran up"Lee!"

Ip no longer sees Indigo, he now only sees his friend before him. His fist was a few inches from his face, he opened it and a cool gust of wind touched Lee's face, which is a little bruised and some blood ran down the side of his mouth"I hear you man"

Lee smiled"Good. All vented out?"

Ip nods he completely calmed down then helped Lee up

"Holy cow she's fast!"
"Did they say something about Lee?"
"Somebody might be attacking him up there!"
"Who would be crazy enough to do that?"
"Point taken."
"Race you up there." Battler said and ran after Honey.
"HEY!" She followed him.

Hellin ran as fast as she could, climbing up the mountain as Battler just jumped over rubble and obstacles and kept right on running.

By the time the two caught up there, Honey had already found Ip and Lee.

more_horiz
Honey sees Lee's current state then glanced at Ip

"Don't get mad, in fairness, it was my idea"Lee said

Honey nods, still not keeping her eyes off Ip"Still, you could have talked him out of it"

"I have but you know how he is"Ip said in which Honey sighed"That I do" she walked up to Lee then cupped both hands on the side of Lee's face"Don't ever do that to me again"

Lee brought his hands up and held both of Honey's"Promise" he noticed Battler and Hellin and said"Sup guys"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Honey nods, still not keeping her eyes off Ip"Still, you could have talked him out of it"

"I have but you know how he is"Ip said in which Honey sighed"That I do" she walked up to Lee then cupped both hands on the side of Lee's face"Don't ever do that to me again"

Lee brought his hands up and held both of Honey's"Promise" he noticed Battler and Hellin and said"Sup guys"

"That's how you heal the soul of a fighter! Bravo! That's a tight bond!" Frog would say, clapping

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"What happened here?" Hellin asked.

"I'm guessing somebody needed to vent. I've seen it before." Battler smiled. "You guys okay?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I'm guessing somebody needed to vent. I've seen it before." Battler smiled. "You guys okay?"
"We're good"Lee said while Honey gave him a towel, he accepted it and he wiped the blood from his mouth. He reached up, wrapped an arm around Ip's neck then kissed him on the cheek I love you  "Great punch Ip " says Lee then lets go

Ip scoffed then looked at Frog"How long were you peeping there Frogman?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"We're good"Lee said while Honey gave him a towel, he accepted it and he wiped the blood from his mouth. He reached up, wrapped an arm around Ip's neck then kissed him on the cheek I love you  "Great punch Ip " says Lee then lets go

"A frog man? Where?" Hellin looked around.

Battler smiled at them and then looked around the frog before finally spotting him.

more_horiz
"What brings you here?" Lee asked Battler

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"What brings you here?" Lee asked Battler

"Same as you and Ip, kinda. I wanted to spar with Honey to help her kick any anger she was feeling from the fight...and because all of these fights have gotten my blood pumping." He admitted.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Battler smiled at them and then looked around the frog before finally spotting him.
Frog smiled an impossibly wide grin. "Whole time! It was a dispute between friends but the honesty, the compassion, it made me happy to see those things thriving in the arts! I mean you do remember where I come from right? The Zoo? Honest expressions of power like that invigorate me!" He'd say, then hop down with his powerful legs, smiling at Ip.

"You, you Ip, you remind me of the eagle. Proud, soaring to new heights and always wanting more. That passion to excel is good to have, and I think this fight helped prevent you from being consumed by it like others I've met. And you..." He'd stop, turning to Battler, bouncing on the heels of his feet, then grasping his shoulders with surprising strength.

"You! You exemplify rawness, unshaped potential coupled with pure instinct! Way you learned and adapted mid fight to the Snake cult? So Wolf like, I can feel the beast in you calling out. You feed that spirit by fighting the way you do, so don't change!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Frog smiled an impossibly wide grin. "Whole time! It was a dispute between friends but the honesty, the compassion, it made me happy to see those things thriving in the arts! I mean you do remember where I come from right? The Zoo? Honest expressions of power like that invigorate me!" He'd say, then hop down with his powerful legs, smiling at Ip.

"You, you Ip, you remind me of the eagle. Proud, soaring to new heights and always wanting more. That passion to excel is good to have, and I think this fight helped prevent you from being consumed by it like others I've met. And you..." He'd stop, turning to Battler, bouncing on the heels of his feet, then grasping his shoulders with surprising strength.

"You! You exemplify rawness, unshaped potential coupled with pure instinct! Way you learned and adapted mid fight to the Snake cult? So Wolf like, I can feel the beast in you calling out. You feed that spirit by fighting the way you do, so don't change!"

OT: Sorry for the long wait Frogman Smile 

IC: "Intriguing analysis" Lee complemented"Out of curiosity, what kind of spirit animal am I?"

more_horiz
"Just between us" Mathias says to Indigo as the two are training"Was there a moment in your fight that you felt you were in trouble?"

"Truth?"Indigo asked

"Won't tell anyone"Mathias says

"I say she was doing her final attack" Indigo says"I say with some more training she might pose a threat"

"I admit she caught me off guard, just by looking at her I first assumed she'd be a cakewalk." Mathias chuckled"For a split second there I almost believed she'd pull a upset win"

Indigo looked at Mathias then shook his head"Not surprised by that, looks like we might actually be getting some competition in this tournament"

In The Medical Ward

The doctor walked up to Aku and Fuji"She gave quite a scare but her vital signs are normal. Given the level of injuries she sustained it's quite a miracle"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Just between us" Mathias says to Indigo as the two are training"Was there a moment in your fight that you felt you were in trouble?"

"Truth?"Indigo asked

"Won't tell anyone"Mathias says

"I say she was doing her final attack" Indigo says"I say with some more training she might pose a threat"

"I admit she caught me off guard, just by looking at her I first assumed she'd be a cakewalk." Mathias chuckled"For a split second there I almost believed she'd pull a upset win"

Indigo looked at Mathias then shook his head"Not surprised by that, looks like we might actually be getting some competition in this tournament"

In The Medical Ward

The doctor walked up to Aku and Fuji"She gave quite a scare but her vital signs are normal. Given the level of injuries she sustained it's quite a miracle"

The sisters sighed with relief. "You heart that sis? She's alright!"
Aki patted her sister on the back. "Can we see her?"

OT: Great to see Mathias and Indigo getting along too.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

OT: Sorry for the long wait Frogman Smile 

IC: "Intriguing analysis" Lee complemented"Out of curiosity, what kind of spirit animal am I?"

"So I'm a wolf huh? I like it!"  Laughing 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply