ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Legato
Admin
6 posters

descriptionNuCAU: LION - Page 16 EmptyRe: NuCAU: LION

more_horiz
"you're really gonna ask me this considering the field we work in Esthara?" Stills says, laughing

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"you're really gonna ask me this considering the field we work in Esthara?" Stills says, laughing

Esthara ( confused look ) what's so funny I have no idea what you people do here.

Kasiahia: if you want to know how i can use a trillion swords, well I hold three swords one in my hands the another in my mouth and use my gravity manipulation to make the rest orbit around me.

Eshtara: gravity manipulation ?!?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Esthara ( confused look ) what's so funny I have no idea what you people do here.

Kasiahia: if you want to know how i can use a trillion swords, well I hold three swords one in my hands the another in my mouth and use my gravity manipulation to make the rest orbit around me.

"You live in a city full of newly emerging superhumans, put two and two together lady"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"You live in a city full of newly emerging superhumans, put two and two together lady"

the two girls who have spent the majority of their lives living in a backwater country that harkens back to the medieval ages just look at Stills confused as they say.

Esthara: what the hell is a super human?!?

Alita:  yeah what's a super human, cause we really don't know what you're talking about.  we haven't even been in Exodus City that long, and hadn't time to learn about the place or this country.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

the two girls who have spent the majority of their lives living in a backwater country that harkens  back to the medieval ages just look at Stills confused as they say.

Alita:  yeah what's a super human, cause we really don't know what you're talking about.  we haven't even been in Exodus City that long, and hadn't time to learn about the place or this country.
"People who can do amazing things with abilities that are far beyond those of mortal men" Stills would say, surprised that these two super powered women wouldn't have anything resembling myths or see any person with strange abilities in their whole time even with how shortly they were in Exodus

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

the two girls who have spent the majority of their lives living in a backwater country that harkens  back to the medieval ages just look at Stills confused as they say.

"People who can do amazing things with abilities that are far beyond those of mortal men" Stills would say, surprised that these two super powered women wouldn't have anything resembling myths or see any person with strange abilities in their whole time even with how shortly they were in Exodus

Alita: ah so their special like me, OBO, her parents and their Neighbors?

Kashaia uses a device on both Alita and Esthara saying in firm tone.

Kashaia: okay Alita here is a meta human, but Esthara here is pretty much human, she has no super powers whatsoever.

Esthara: of course I'm human, I got strong through training I'm not like Alita here. wait you guys by any chance don't have what the called a Lab here, Alita what's to find out what exactly it is she's made off, what that green crystal fall in our country turn her into.

more_horiz
"Yea, you're not human at all, you're different as well, you'll find out in Mcaglister's lab, I'll show you the way" Stills would say as he guided Esthara and Alita there

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Yea, you're not human at all, you're different as well, you'll find out in Mcaglister's lab, I'll show you the way" Stills would say as he guided Esthara and Alita there

Mcaglister's lab

Mcgalister will used a device to check to see if Esthara is a human, and the device checks her out as 100% human who is in optimal peak  condition as he says in firm tone.

Mcgalister: according to my readings the girl is 100 % human she's like Sophia. the only things of note is that her metabolism is  higher then normal but this is because of a medical condition.  that she's similar to  Sophia  in that she can use 100 % of her muscles and I suspect there are others who can do that as well.  she can  also switch her slow twitch muscles to fast twitch muscles at moments notice, and has a higher resistance to toxins than average person  does.  

my readings intact this all comes from some type of training.

Esthara: that's correct my training constants of  intense strength training, speed training,  impact training,   Dexterity  training ,   endurance training , Balance training , stamina training , flexibility training and Mithridatism training . when i was little kid i had condition that gave me  weaker muscles then normal it was said that eight birthday that i would be cripple.  when I was six years old back when Alita was human me and her we're attack by bandits.

I tried to fight them off but I was too weak.  that's when he show up my mentor Frederick and he ward off the bandits.  I was angry at my self for being so weak, on that day I became Frederick's apprentice and a knight in training.  I train like crazy to overcome my condition, to  be strong to protect Alita, to not be weak!

Mcgalister: I see and you do Mithridatism training huh that's a lost art , not many people know about that type of training.  yeah i can tell you do impact training i can see the calluses on your hands.

Alita: oh hi there Queen Vires I didn't know you where here so how is Ayana?

Queen Vires: she's just fine Alita.

Kashaia: can you tell me your training in detail girl? ( Esthara tells Kashaia her training in detail) hmm that's one hell of a training regimen you have there girl, not many humans could go through training like that.

Tony ( looking at Esthara): so this girl is at  optimal peak  condition and she can use 100% of her muscle mass under normal conditions.  most people can't use 100% of their muscle mass.

Wolfman: yeah and according to the weight detection device the girl is wearing weighted clothing which is approximately 35 lbs. it's the cloak she's wearing.

more_horiz
"That's far more than peak human though, even those recorded at that level can't pull off her maneuvers "

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"That's far more than peak human though, even those recorded at that level can't pull off her maneuvers "

Mcgalister: I know that about Sophia , and the same should apply to this girl as well.  the device only has two settings peakhuman  and superhuman

Wolfman: if I may I like to make a suggestion we should classified the girl as Enhanced human. think about this way the girl start off weak, but greatly improve her  condition through hellish training.  

Mcgalister: the device is also lable Queen Vires as peak human  as well, but i just write both her and Esthara down as Enchanched  human takes for the suggestion Wolfman.

Esthara takes over her cloak and Tony looks at her saying in firm tone.

Tony: for a teenage girl she sure is lean and ripped. I seen 115 lbs  teenage girls before, just not one with a body like that.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Mcgalister: I know that about Sophia , and the same should apply to this girl as well.  the device only has two settings peakhuman  and superhuman

Wolfman: if I may I like to make a suggestion we should classified the girl as Enhanced human. think about this way the girl start off weak, but greatly improve her  condition through hellish training.  

Mcgalister: the device is also lable Queen Vires as peak human  as well, but i just write both her and Esthara down as Enchanched  human takes for the suggestion Wolfman.

Tony: for a teenage girl she sure is lean and ripped. I seen 115 lbs  teenage girls before, just not one with a body like that.
"that weight and her height is what makes her superhuman , I mean at five six she is severely underweight with no body fat, yet has thick muscles, something is absorbing that extra weight or keeping it off. If she was human she'd be severely underfed and dangerously brittle, not as tough as she is. Sophia had the appropriate mass to go with her seven foot frame and is within the scope of humanity at its peak. Esthara's body doesn't make sense by human laws so there has to be some weird mass conservation going on for her to be that tiny"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"that weight and her height is what makes her superhuman , I mean at five six she is severely underweight with no body fat, yet has thick muscles, something is absorbing that extra weight or keeping it off. If she was human she'd be severely underfed and dangerously brittle, not as tough as she is. Sophia had the appropriate mass to go with her seven foot frame and is within the scope of humanity at its peak. Esthara's body doesn't make sense by human laws so there has to be some weird mass conservation going on for her to be that tiny"

OT: since I want Esthara to be human , adjust her bio and made her height 5'3" that's the height of retired Female MMA Megumi Fujii who weighs 113 lbs. 115 lbs is in the normal range for a woman who's 5'3"

more_horiz
OOC: wouldn't just giving her "Peak human abilities been easier?"

IC: "Oh she's human, I clearly see itn now, I've been corrected"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
OOC: wouldn't just giving her "Peak human abilities been easier?"

IC: "Oh she's human, I clearly see itn now, I've been corrected"

Mcgalister: yeah she's human and according to my device  without using 100% of her muscle mass she can lift 575 lbs which for a person of her size would be consider peak human.  however when she uses 100% of her muscle power she is capable of lifting 920 lbs according to my device and carrying 2610.5 lbs. my device states that she can use 100% of her muscle power at a moment's notice.

most humans only use  20 percent of their muscle power cause normally, the brain restricts one's power, shutting down muscles in response to pain in order to prevent serious injury but Eshtara doesn't have this problem. her body fat percentage is 13% it states the same of Queen Vires as well that she has a body fat percentage of 13%.

Kasishia: so in other words  Esthara is  5'3" 115 lbs of muscle and Queen Vires is   7'2" 452 lbs of muscle. I don't need a damn machine to tell me that.  so get to the other girl already Mcgalister.

Mcgalister: right Alita, let's see ( using his device) well  Alita is a metahuman who's body  is like that of candy Syrup but she has properties of similar to mercury with other properties mix in. she's extremely Elastic , Malleable  , secretes a powerful   Adhesive , has   thermal resistance to heat  , Self-Liquification, Elemental Shapeshifting , Electrical Immunity , Limited electricity manipulation and she's  highly toxic.

she also has advanced Immune System,  Disease Immunity , Regenerative Healing Factor ,  super human strength  15 tons,  Enhanced Endurance , Oxygen Independence , her  amorphous body  can harden itself  to a crystallize like state that's has a high level of durability, and when mean high I mean like bullet proof or higher.  while in this Amorphous state she's  Invulnerable to  physical attacks, also she has six eyes, two in front, one on each side of her head  and two in back.

Tony: so Queen Vires here can do the same thing right?

Mcgalister: let me check yep according to my device Queen Vires here can use 100 % of her muscle power at a moment's notice.

Queen Vires: that is true I can use the full 100% of my body's strength due to my  training and discipline . Esthara is able to do the same because I thought her  and my daughter Ayana. she was my daughter Ayana's sparring partner.

Wolfman: just like Sophia huh.

note- Esthara is of peak human condition she is within the scope of humanity at its peak.  maybe this wasn't all to clear in her bio so I updated it to make it more clear.

more_horiz
"interesting stuff guys"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"interesting stuff guys"

Mcgalister: thank you Stills.

Alita: yeah now I know what I made of and I sound cool! ( spots Ursa ) ooh what are you supposed to be, you look so cool!

Agent Kasiahia: that would be Ursa , she's alien  hybrid , Half Werebear & Half Alien  bear humanoid  creature.  say Bruno when did Ursa take over her wristbands and change to her normal form?

Bruno: I while before you all came to the lab. I thought her clothing was going to ripped, but amazing it was able to hang on.

Chronic:  people i have scrap the idea of giving  Queen Vires here a robotic duplicate and instead  made this ( shows a round shape device) it's remote hologram projector , this will make it so that Queen Vires can be in two places at once.

Queen Vires: that just sounds amazing.

Chronic: for this to work somebody needs to go to  Rhazorn Island and place it somewhere on the island.

Esthara ( looking at Stills): well I guess you be heading to Rhazorn island, you do remember the directions that  my mentor Frederick and Lady Tasyioukia  told you on how to get there?

more_horiz
Stills nods and takes off, armed to the HILT

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Stills would arrived on Rhazorn island and the map  giving to him by Queen Vires shows  her Kingdom Luxteravial  to the north, Dracoiania to the west and Noviella  to the east.  he is contacting by Chronic who says in stern tone.

Chronic: Stills have you arrived at your destination yet if so find somewhere to place the hologram projector device.  while you there Queen Vires wants you to go to her Kingdom and filled her husband Warkia  in one things.

Alita: wow i can't believe I'm talking to you from far  away the stuff you guys have here is amazing.  well i just want to say don't forget go to Noviella and talk to my parents  to get their approval for Frederick and Tasyioukia  to join this group you call LION.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Stills would arrived on Rhazorn island and the map  giving to him by Queen Vires shows  her Kingdom Luxteravial  to the north, Dracoiania to the west and Noviella  to the east.  he is contacting by Chronic who says in stern tone.

Chronic: Stills have you arrived at your destination yet if so find somewhere to place the hologram projector device.  while you there Queen Vires wants you to go to her Kingdom and filled her husband Warkia  in one things.

Alita: wow i can't believe I'm talking to you from far  away the stuff you guys have here is amazing.  well i just want to say don't forget go to Noviella and talk to my parents  to get their approval for Frederick and Tasyioukia  to join this group you call LION.
"Will do" is all Stills says as he goes to set up the projector and tell Warkia, after that he goes to Noviella to talk to Alita's parents

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Stills would  arrived on Rhazorn island and the map  giving to him by Queen Vires shows  her Kingdom Luxteravial  to the north, Dracoiania to the west and Noviella  to the east.  he is contacting by Chronic who says in stern tone.

"Will do" is all Stills says as he goes to set up the projector and tell Warkia, after that he goes to Noviella to talk to Alita's parents

on the way there he gets shallow by a worm that burst through the ground and hears voices coming from outside the worm

Rangus Brimstone : dear how many of these things are there?

Shivious Brimstone:  I say about  100 give or take , but what should that be a bother we can take these things easily Rangus.

Rangus: I know that is that these things reek.

Barabous:  Rangus be careful one of the worms just at a normal.  

Matarous:  why do these things have to reek so badly ?

Sheilda:  beats me, let's just focus on protecting the kingdom.

OT: this is what's happen in Prime the main focus now is for LION to find out which 10 aliens Amakuia stole his 10 powers from and then find out some why to give the powers back to the 10 aliens who Amaukia  stolen  from using his armor.  that is want Sevda's X Guardian i  Hikari  goal  is to hack into Amakuia memories banks so that LION can know the 10 aliens who Amakuia stole powers from. even made a list for that sole purpose.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t88p375-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread#25175

more_horiz
Stills would blast through the worms head, his costume dehumidifying the slime on his body

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Stills would blast through the worms head, his costume dehumidifying the slime on his body

Rangus who is tearing apart the worms would see  Stills saying in firm tone.

Rangus: well looks like the normal is alright.

Shivious ( freezing the worms around her): yeah  but let's finish off these worms shall we.

Barbrous , Markorok, Meryl used there plant, magma , and water manipulation to finish off the worms around them and Rangus throws the last one into orbit. Rangus then looks at Stills saying in firm tone.

Rangus: hello there  little stranger  I am Rangus Brimstone " the Invincible Titan ,  this is my wife Shivious Brimstone " the frost Titaness , these are my neighbors   Barbrous   Carvioui " the forest Titan " , Markorok  Mangus  " the Magma Titan , and his  fiancee Meryl Merldisou" the River Titaness! we are the guardian titans of Noveilla, there used to be six of us but my daughter OBO " The Indestructible Giantess" went to another country with her husband Carl Small, and  daughter Jojo. now state your business  here  little stranger!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Shivious ( freezing the worms around her): yeah  but let's finish off these worms shall we.

Barbrous , Markorok, Meryl used there plant, magma , and water manipulation to finish off the worms around them and Rangus throws the last one into orbit. Rangus then looks at Stills saying in firm tone.

Rangus: hello there  little stranger  I am Rangus Brimstone " the Invincible Titan ,  this is my wife Shivious Brimstone " the frost Titaness , these are my neighbors   Barbrous   Carvioui " the forest Titan " , Markorok  Mangus  " the Magma Titan , and his  fiancee Meryl Merldisou" the River Titaness! we are the guardian titans of Noveilla, there used to be six of us but my daughter OBO " The Indestructible Giantess" went to another country with her husband Carl Small, and  daughter Jojo. now state your business  here  little stranger!
Stills states his busis

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Stills states his busis

Rangus: so you come on good terms, that's nice to know. we have counter outsiders like you before not all of them were friendly. some of them practically a group with a woman name Lorena Katz was particularly bothersome. me and my kind we take you to the kingdom it's best you stay with us this place is filled with dangerous creatures.

Rangus gently picks up Stills and he and the other guardian Titans of Noveilla walk towards the kingdom.

more_horiz
Stills enjoys the journey

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply