ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: LION

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Legato
Admin
6 posters

descriptionNuCAU: LION - Page 17 EmptyRe: NuCAU: LION

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Stills enjoys the journey

once Rangus arrives at the Kingdom he let's Stills down and before him is a magnificent kingdom that looks straight out of a fairy tale.

NuCAU: LION - Page 17 Oasis_by_jonathandufresne-d5slzqy

more_horiz
"Majestic..." is all he manages to get out while staring at the scenery

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

here will come across a group of Knights dress in the same attire as Frederick , Taskyoukuki , and Esthara. one of the knights looks at him and says in stern tone.

Knight: halt thou may not enter the castle  unless it's with audience with King Mazanrok !

a powerful booming voice is herd which is Rangus saying in stern tone.

Rangus: let him pass this man wish to speak to King Mazanrok !

Knight: I see, then he may enter!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

here will come across a group of Knights dress in the same attire as Frederick , Taskyoukuki , and Esthara. one of the knights looks at him and says in stern tone.

Knight: halt thou may not enter the castle  unless it's with audience with King Mazanrok !

"Thank you sir Rangus" Stills would say to the giant as they walked

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"Thank you sir Rangus" Stills would say to the giant as they walked

as  Stills  gets to the throne room while Rangus stands outside   he would see a man dress in  suit of armor with a black cape  and next to him would be woman dress in stunning jewels. the man looks at him saying in stern tone.

King Mazanrok : I'm King Mazanrok  and this is my wife Elizabeth  what is it that you want to speak to us about off lander.

NuCAU: LION - Page 17 Trailer_3-1

the armor that the king of Noviella is wearing looks identical to the material that Frederick's staff is made up of.

more_horiz
King Mazanrok: I see so your interesting in my armor huh, well it was forge from the horns of Crystal horn bulls! the armor can absorb any type of energy including Kinetic energy and re-channel it making it very useful for combat! my top knight Frederick has a staff that's made out of the same material.

( moments later) I see so that's why you came here to get my permission to allow my knights Frederick and Tasyioukia to Join this LION! well then you have my permission outsider i will allow my knights Frederick and Tasyioukia to join this LION! i have entrusted them and Frederick's apprentice Esthara with protected my daughter Alita while she's in the country you call America .... Agent Stills!

meanwhile at LION

Agent Tony J. Matthews contacts Sophia on a visual communicator saying in firm tone.

Agent Matthews: Look Sophia I know you busy with a mission and all but you just have to see this, hey Queen Vires introducing yourself!

Queen Vires ( addressing Sophia): hello there I am Ivory Vires Queen of Luxteravial it is a pleasure to meet you. hmm you do look awfully lot like me, as for this device it is quite fascinating ( refering to the visual communicator on Tony's right wrist) .

Agent Matthews: it's the resemblance uncanny Sophia , when I first saw Queen Vires I thought she was you until I did a double take!

Esthara shows up and looks at Tony's visual communicator saying in firm tone

Esthara: huh what's that on you arm, and why does it have image of a woman who looks like Queen Vires?

Agent Matthew : this is a device that allows visual communication over vast distances. oh Sophia this is Esthara Hasiabhia she hails from a country called Noviella and she's the one body guard of Alitla Mazanrok who's the princess of said country. Alita has three Bodyguards Esthara Hasiabhia , Fifi Frederick, and a short & stout large muscular woman who resembles a sumo wrestler in body shape name Tasyioukia Kuma.

more_horiz
Stills reports

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Stills reports

and is greeting by Kasahaia who say

Agent Gravitous: so how did it go? also about your kids , I have feeling that Rajiu isn't going to get along with that Nash Henzouanou kid at the Halworth Academy.

NuCAU: LION - Page 17 Ming-na-wen

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Stills reports

Agent Gravitous: so how did it go? also about your kids , I have  feeling that Rajiu isn't going to get along with that Nash Henzouanou  kid at the Halworth Academy.

"It went well and I'd rather hear from my children Kasahaia, not you. Quit the unprofessional chatter because as much as I like you and prefer you over Johnny or Nemo, doesn't mean you're allowed to chat about my kids" he'd say as they walked to the weapons room

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Stills reports

Agent Gravitous: so how did it go? also about your kids , I have  feeling that Rajiu isn't going to get along with that Nash Henzouanou  kid at the Halworth Academy.

"It went well and I'd rather hear from my children Kasahaia, not you. Quit the unprofessional chatter because as much as I like you and prefer you over Johnny or Nemo, doesn't mean you're allowed to chat about my kids" he'd say as they walked to the weapons room

Agent Gravitous : right.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Stills reports

Agent Gravitous : right.

"Report on your therapy" he'd ask her as he switched weapons for his next mission

more_horiz
Agent Gravitous: My therapy went well.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Specifics agent I want specifics" Stills would demand while modifying a laser cannon.

"any breakthroughs? Can I trust you to not shit the bed on missions and be conceited in the field?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Specifics agent I want specifics" Stills would demand while modifying a laser cannon.

"any breakthroughs? Can I trust you to not shit the bed on missions and be conceited in the field?"

Agent Gravitous: yeah I talk to my parents it was the first time I ever talk to them in a long awhile.  and you can trust me not to flip out.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Agent Gravitous: yeah I talk to my parents it was the first time I ever talk to them in a long awhile.  and you can trust me not to flip out.
"....alright. Well then I'm off to Sarajevo to stop the ApocRider from discounting life"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"....alright. Well then I'm off to Sarajevo to stop the ApocRider from discounting life"

Agent Gravitous: and I'll be watching those two Kids Alita and Esthara we have on board to make sure they keep out of trouble.

more_horiz
"That's a big task to undertake"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Agent Gravitous:  I'll sure I managed Stills.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Agent Gravitous:  I'll sure I managed Stills.

Agent Gravitous gets a called from Wolfman who says in firm tone

agent Wolfman: hey Kasiahia herd what's on the news? the FBI and DEA are planning on doing a raid on Cartel hideout belong to a person name Rhona Lewis. their goal is to take her in so they can tell her well Miss Glass is hiding!

Agent Gravitous: you mean Francisca the powerful glass manipulator ?

Agent Wolfman: yeah that's the one hey is Stills with you?

Agent Gravitous : at the moment yes.

Agent Wolfman: then tel him what i just told you.

Agent Gravitous: Stills Wolfman just herd on the news that the FBI and DEA are planning on raid a Cartel hideout belong to a woman name Rhona Lewis. he says that their goal is to take her in and get them to tell her were Miss Glass aka Francisca is.

more_horiz
before Stills leaves for Sarajevo Alita and Esthara show up and Esthara takes out her wooden practice sword saying in stern tone.

Esthara: Lady Gravtious I want to spar with you!

Agent Gravitous : I told you before, I have no interest in dueling with you, now please stay out of trouble.

Esthara: look you told me about you skills , that's why i want to spar with you, i want a chance to see those skills in action.

Agent Gravitous: the answer is still no. now listen up well you two are under my watch, they will be no horse playing got that. you will obey me at all times, disobey me and you two will be severally punish! now follow me i want you two with me at all times!

Alita: oh don't worry Lady Gravitous, we will behave are selves.

Agent Gravitous leaves and Alita and Eshtara follow behind her later Wolfman shows up and speak to Stills saying in stern tone.

Agent Wolfman: Stills did Kasiahia tell you that FBI and DEA are planning on raid a Cartel hide out own by a woman name Rhona Lewis? who just happens to be the daughter of Francisca Lewis aka Miss Glass! did she tell you that the whole reason the FBI and DEA are doing this head is to get Rhona to spills the beans on Miss Glass's whereabouts.

according to the FBI and the DEA Rhona should be by herself at this time base on leak information from a anonymous source , however I think the FBI and DEA are walking into a trap. I request we send LION agents to Chihuahua Mexico to assisted the FBI and the DEA!

more_horiz
earlier at Rhona's hideout in Chihuahua Mexico Rhona is standing in front of a bunch of shirtless men who are gag and tied as she says in stern tone.

Rhona: Gentleman do you know why you are tied up it's because I found out that you all were bunch of undercover cops , and I so hated being spy on!

Rhona's henchman: Rhona what should we do with them ?

Rhona: skin them, and then feed to the wolves.!

A woman wearing a cloak then shows up and stands right next to Rhona saying in sadistic tone.

cloak woman: you're think too soft my daughter, don't just skin them! kill their entire families, burn their home town to the ground, leave nothing left but ashes!

Rhona henchmen: Rhona isn't skin them enough , do we will have to kill their entire families and burn down their home town as well. that just seems a little excessive.

Rhona takes out her hand gun and blows the henchmen's brains out saying in stern tone

Rhona: never argue with my mother, if my mother says to killed their families and burn their town to the ground we are going to do just that! now is any one else stupid enough to make a comment anyone question good. okay now skin those bastards and get it over with.

Cloak woman: not just yet my daughter wait. first let them watch their love ones die and their home town burn to the ground, make them suffer first , then skin them to put them out of their miseries!

Rhona: you herd my mother Miss Glass make these bastards suffer, make them watch their love ones die and their home town burn to the ground!

more_horiz
Hey man, you hear about Game of Thrones?  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

what about it ?

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

what about it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbMFLDb3CbI
 Cool 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Admin wrote:

what about it ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbMFLDb3CbI
 Cool 

ah poison a classical killing method prefer for assassinations.

IC

Rhona looks at her mother who has a sinister smile on her face saying in curious tone.

Rhona : mother I see that look on your face before you have something wicked in mine for these uncover bastards families ?

Miss Glass : yes indeed I do my daughter, we're going to poison their town's water supply then we're going to make them watch their love ones slowly suffer and die. after that the town will be burn to the ground to mask the poison. and then the bastards will be.....

Rhona: skin and feed to the wolves.

Miss Glass : yes that's indeed correct my daughter ( sadistic laugh)!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply