ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 22 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"Sandstone and a few others have decided it would be best if you lived with us, and considering past...incidents you've been involved with, I feel it's a good idea. Initially we were going to trust Agent Stonewall with taking care of you but she is not up to the task.Followmethrough the warpgateback toLION baseand we'lld ecide what to do with you"

Plazma follows Stills through the wrapgate
and arrives at LION, introduced to his new accommodations, handed a list of rules, and told he'll start training tomorrow no quesitons

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Whoa, wait, so..You're saying we're gonna meet Ares?"Diamondback asked Azon
"We are not going to meet him necessarily. Ares chooses to manifest on this plane and while his power is great, there are some limitations he has. This island is a neutral zone due to the pact Zeus made concerning worship from us centuries ago. He will more than likely send an avatar here to meet" Azon told Diamondback, walking into an armory and pulling out a large metallic headdress along with a staff.

"He will meet us on the outskirts of this land though, and as the protection only extends to the border and those who are natural denizens of this place, my daughter and I have decided to armor ourselves up to protect you. Please be on guard mentally too, as Ares will do anything to incite a conflict" Azon said to Diamondback with a regal look of determination on her face, walking out of the temple and towards a row of floating rocks that seemedto lead to a peak near the edge of the island

As they exit the temple Diamondback sees Ariel waiting"Got the memo also huh?"

Ariel nods, she's dressed in her armor, armed with two swords one of them is her own sword while the other she got from a demon a few years ago while rescuing Shiva"Given the level of importance in this I'm not going to let a fellow comrad and warrior do this alone"

"From the sound of things it's just a regular meeting"Diamondback said

"It's Ares we're dealing with. Usually ends in some kind of conflict" Ariel said

Diamondback nods"Until such just promise me that you'd remain calm"

"You have my word" Ariel said
"Don't worry, Ariel's as good as anybody when it comes to support in these meetings" Amazonia assured Diamondback as they followed Azon across the floating rock path. Once they reached the end, there would be someone in a bright red suit, who the group of women would recognize as Ares ambassador

"Greetings" Ariel said to the ambassador

"Nice suit" Diamondback said

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
"We are not going to meet him necessarily. Ares chooses to manifest on this plane and while his power is great, there are some limitations he has. This island is a neutral zone due to the pact Zeus made concerning worship from us centuries ago. He will more than likely send an avatar here to meet" Azon told Diamondback, walking into an armory and pulling out a large metallic headdress along with a staff.

"He will meet us on the outskirts of this land though, and as the protection only extends to the border and those who are natural denizens of this place, my daughter and I have decided to armor ourselves up to protect you. Please be on guard mentally too, as Ares will do anything to incite a conflict" Azon said to Diamondback with a regal look of determination on her face, walking out of the temple and towards a row of floating rocks that seemedto lead to a peak near the edge of the island

Ariel nods, she's dressed in her armor, armed with two swords one of them is her own sword while the other she got from a demon a few years ago while rescuing Shiva"Given the level of importance in this I'm not going to let a fellow comrad and warrior do this alone"

"It's Ares we're dealing with. Usually ends in some kind of conflict" Ariel said

"Don't worry, Ariel's as good as anybody when it comes to support in these meetings" Amazonia assured Diamondback as they followed Azon across the floating rock path. Once they reached the end, there would be someone in a bright red suit, who the group of women would recognize as Ares ambassador

OOC: I thought since you played Ares you'd do the ambassador, but I'mcool with it

The ambassador, who's face was shrouded in blue fire, smiled at Diamondback, showcasing a grin that would make even a maggot's skin crawl. "Why thank you, I do dress to impress, if you must know" he'd reply, his voice sounding like a million knives clashing together

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
"Sandstone and a few others have decided it would be best if you lived with us, and considering past...incidents you've been involved with, I feel it's a good idea. Initially we were going to trust Agent Stonewall with taking care of you but she is not up to the task.Followmethrough the warpgateback toLION baseand we'lld ecide what to do with you"

Plazma follows Stills through the wrapgate
and arrives at LION, introduced to his new accommodations, handed a list of rules, and told he'll start training tomorrow no quesitons

Plazma looks at the rules and doesn't ask questions.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

OOC: I thought since you played Ares you'd do the ambassador, but I'mcool with it

The ambassador, who's face was shrouded in blue fire, smiled at Diamondback, showcasing a grin that would make even a maggot's skin crawl. "Why thank you, I do dress to impress, if you must know" he'd reply, his voice sounding like a million knives clashing together

Didn't know Embarassed Besides I'm interested in where you're going with this Smile

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:

"We are here so lets get this meeting started" Ariel said

more_horiz
TheVICE headmistress glaresatthekids as they leave her room and walk outside to hwere the jet landed, seeing someone in a plain grey school uniform

Ming: so you must be our new team mate huh.

Binji: ( cell phone) guess what Kelly, me and Jinji got into LION Academy! now we're going clothes shopping and we need some one to drive us to Hyperius City Mall. also me and Jinji need opinions on the clothing we're going to buy. oh and are mother Suzuki wants to tell you that she's sorry for showing up when your were under stress, so she's not going to show up when your stress!

also I advise you to advoid conventions and trade shows when your under stress that way you won't bump into my mother cause she does show up at those! she has to it's basically her job

Emilia looks up and sees a electron billboard on a building that is projecting a video of a man dress in a brown suit who is saying in stern tone.

Igia Firestone ( editor and chef of New Battle Axe News) yesterday that mask menace vigilante know as ( instert name here) has cause property damage while apprehending a team of super villians! hell we proably was in kahoots with the villians! I'm telling anyone that is willing to listen that mask menace can't be trusted!

Emilia: ( looking the student in the plain grey school uniform) he's talking about you isn't he.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
"Ariel, Your Grace, Amazonia, Miss Evans. I know we've had our differences in the past yet this meeting is called to not further old grudges but to discuss an issue that would benefit us greatly" The Ambassador said

more_horiz
Legato I'm opening for a Rp at Hyperius City Mall. I want Binji & Jinji to mingle with one or some of their new classmates.

more_horiz
meanwhile at a modeling studio in Tokyo Japan

Suzuki's Model agent: Suzuki darling baby, the studio what's you to ( shows Suzuki some not safe for work photos).

Suzuki: I'm not doing that, I refused to unclothed.

Suzuki: come on Suzuki studio is asking you to do this!

Suzuki: and my answer is no! I am not doing unclothed photos! the only person who sees me unclothed is my husband!

sudddenly Osuama teleports behnd the Suzuki's model agent in a errie fashion and smiles at him ast he model agent looks back saying in a starling tone.

Suzuki's model agent: ahiehiii Mr. Mozo I didn't see you back there you scared me!

Osuama: is my Suzuki says she doesn't want to do something, then she doesn't want to do something. you got a problem with that

Suzuki's model agent: ah no, infact i talk to the studio board of driectors and tell her that she's not doing it. okay now please don't eat me!

Osuama: you know I'm hungry and you look mighty tasty, ( inches close to the model agent's ear) boo!!!

the agent then runs off screaming as Osuama says in firm tone.

Osuama: ah I love doing that!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Suzuki's Model agent: Suzuki darling baby, the studio what's you to ( shows Suzuki some not safe for work photos).

Suzuki: and my answer is no! I am not doing unclothed photos! the only person who sees me unclothed is my husband!

sudddenly Osuama teleports behnd the Suzuki's model agent in a errie fashion and smiles at him ast he model agent looks back saying in a starling tone.

Suzuki's model agent: ahiehiii Mr. Mozo I didn't see you back there you scared me!

Osuama: is my Suzuki says she doesn't want to do something, then she doesn't want to do something. you got a problem with that

Suzuki's model agent: ah no, infact i talk to the studio board of driectors and tell her that she's not doing it. okay now please don't eat me!

Osuama: you know I'm hungry and you look mighty tasty, ( inches close to the model agent's ear) boo!!!

Suzuki: Osuama you know I hate when you do that, why don't you use a car like everyone else!

Osuama: cause it's more fun to teleport! anyways I'm off I have a big meeting to discuss how the new fighting tournament is going to be held. and I have taking a little inspiration from a certain old show called Digimon!

Suzuzki: Honey I think you need to quit, remember what happen last year?

Osuama: but this year is going to be different Suzuzki, this year nobody is going to get hurt cause the meta kids around the world will be competing against each other in a digital environment using digtal avatars.

Suzuzki: I still don't think it's a good idea!

Osuama: just trust me Suzuki, everything is going to be fine, I have help , i know what I'm doing!

Suzuzki: fine I'll trust you, just leave our daughters out of it!

Osuama: alright.

Osuama then teleports away in a errie fashion.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Suzuki: Osuama you know I hate when you do that, why don't you use a car like everyone else!

Osuama: cause it's more fun to teleport! anyways I'm off I have a big meeting to discuss how the new fighting tournament is going to be held. and I have taking a little inspiration from a certain old show called Digimon!

Suzuzki: Honey I think you need to quit, remember what happen last year?

Osuama: but this year is going to be different Suzuzki, this year nobody is going to get hurt cause the meta kids around the world will be competing against each other in a digital environment using digtal avatars.

Suzuzki: I still don't think it's a good idea!

Osuama: just trust me Suzuki, everything is going to be fine, I have help , i know what I'm doing!

Suzuzki: fine I'll trust you, just leave our daughters out of it!

Osuama: alright.

Osuama then teleports away in a errie fashion.

Suzuzki then meets up with Rasyioukui who says in firm tone

Rasyioukui: Suzuzki you always seem upbeat how do you deal with stress?

Suzuki: stress? I used a Chinese meditation balls! why do you want to know that?

Rasyioukui: oh it's just you know i have appear before large group of people at Tokyo mall and I'm kind of nervous. I'm just so stress, what if i mess up!

Suzuzki: well than get yourself Chinese meditation balls they will help relif stress.

Rasyioukui: so where could I buy Chinese meditation balls?

Suzuzki: at Wang Shui's item shop on the corner of downtown Tokyo! they cost about 20 bucks to buy.

Rasyioukui: 20 bucks, I will don't have that kind of money.

Suzuzki: well in that case just take mine, I'll stop by Wang Shui and get new ones.

Suzuzki grabs a green box that contains her Chinese meditation balls and gives it to Rasyioukui.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Ariel, Your Grace, Amazonia, Miss Evans. I know we've had our differences in the past yet this meeting is called to not further old grudges but to discuss an issue that would benefit us greatly" The Ambassador said
"Indeed, Ares has a new proposition, doesn't he?"Azon said, her voice echoing throughout the meeting table

"This is definitely going to get rough" Amazonia whispers to Diamondback

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
TheVICE headmistress glaresatthekids as they leave her room and walk outside to hwere the jet landed, seeing someone in a plain grey school uniform

Binji: ( cell phone) guess what Kelly, me and Jinji got into LION Academy! now we're going clothes shopping and we need some one to drive us to Hyperius City Mall. also me and Jinji need opinions on the clothing we're going to buy. oh and are mother Suzuki wants to tell you that she's sorry for showing up when your were under stress, so she's not going to show up when your stress!

also I advise you to advoid conventions and trade shows when your under stress that way you won't bump into my mother cause she does show up at those! she has to it's basically her job

Emilia looks up and sees a electron billboard on a building that is projecting a video of a man dress in a brown suit who is saying in stern tone.

Igia Firestone ( editor and chef of New Battle Axe News) yesterday that mask menace vigilante know as ( instert name here) has cause property damage while apprehending a team of super villians! hell we proably was in kahoots with the villians! I'm telling anyone that is willing to listen that mask menace can't be trusted!

Emilia: ( looking the student in the plain grey school uniform) he's talking about you isn't he.
"Hey I'd love totalkright now but I"m kind of busy, I"ll keep that in mind though" Kelly tells Binji over the phone, staring at the new guy

"They call me Problem" was all the newcomer said, in a low whisper of a voice, before snapping his fingers, which caused a blue energy to swirl around Iga Firestone and catapult him into the sky

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

"Hey I'd love totalkright now but I"m kind of busy, I"ll keep that in mind though" Kelly tells Binji over the phone, staring at the new guy

"They call me Problem" was all the newcomer said, in a low whisper of a voice, before snapping his fingers, which caused a blue energy to swirl around Iga Firestone and catapult him into the sky

Binji ( cell phone): okay i have to go now so bye. hopefully I'll see you at Hyperius City Mall.)

Emilia watches Igia Firestone going flying into the sky. then creates a pyschic construct net to catch it him and then dumps him in a trash can saying in firm tone.

Emilia: hey you can't just catapult the guy out of his own company building, that's not nice! yeah I know the guy sounds like a total jerk, and he's very similar to this Dargo guy i know in Pheonix who's always taking smack about this hero i know O3. but you don't have to catapult him out of his company building, you're just adding more fule to his fire.

Hiroishi: they called you Problem huh, well I'm Hiroishi / Morphous, the Amazon chick is Emilia / Sommuai, the Chinese chick is Ming / Iron claws , and the dog ear boy is Kelly!

Ming: yes catalpult a dude out of his own building is not cool, perhaps you should have thrown a pie in his face!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
at Wang Shui's item shop

Suzuzki: hi there Shui, I will be buying the usually ( grabs a box of Chinese meditation balls ). i can't believe the modeling agency i work for want me to do unclothed shots, I don't do that stuff, doing what they're trying to ask me to do would be a injustice to my fans and it's degrading! I'm not a floozy, if they want some on to do that then they better get someone who lack morals cause I'm not doing it! this is strike one, they tick me off, two more strikes and I'm leaving them and going to a new Modeling agency, and firing my agent.

my husband drop by at my modeling agency and scared my agent. I wish that man would use a car, and stop with the teleporting. he also has this big idea to design a competition for childern that's inspired by this old cartoon called digimon! I told him that it's a bad idea, but you know how he is.

I also tired to get him to changing his laugh, he laughes like a sinister creepy villain. i can't change that creepy voice of his though. people say he sounds like Pinhead a fictional character from thoses Hellraiser movies.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 7 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Binji ( cell phone): okay i have to go now so bye. hopefully I'll see you at Hyperius City Mall.)

Emilia watches Igia Firestone going flying into the sky. then creates a pyschic construct net to catch him and then dumps him in a trash dumpster saying in firm tone.

Emilia: hey you can't just catapult the guy out of his own company building, that's not nice! yeah I know the guy sounds like a total jerk, and he's very similar to this Dargo guy i know in Pheonix who's always taking smack about this hero i know O3. but you don't have to catapult him out of his company building, you're just adding more fule to his fire.

Hiroishi: they called you Problem huh, well I'm Hiroishi / Morphous, the Amazon chick is Emilia / Sommuai, the Chinese chick is Ming / Iron claws , and the dog ear boy is Kelly!

Ming: yes catalpult a dude out of his own building is not cool, perhaps you should have thrown a pie in his face!

OOC: for Froggy

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for Froggy

at Wang Shui's item shop

Suzuzki: hi there Shui, I will be buying the usually ( grabs a box of Chinese meditation balls ). i can't believe the modeling agency i work for want me to do unclothed shots, I don't do that stuff, doing what they're trying to ask me to do would be a injustice to my fans and it's degrading! I'm not a floozy, if they want some on to do that then they better get someone who lack morals cause I'm not doing it! this is strike one, they tick me off, two more strikes and I'm leaving them and going to a new Modeling agency, and firing my agent.

my husband drop by at my modeling agency and scared my agent. I wish that man would use a car, and stop with the teleporting. he also has this big idea to design a competition for childern that's inspired by this old cartoon called digimon! I told him that it's a bad idea, but you know how he is.

I also tired to get him to changing his laugh, he laughes like a sinister creepy villain. i can't change that creepy voice of his though. people say he sounds like Pinhead a fictional character from thoses Hellraiser movies.

OOC: for Froggy you will be Rping Wang Shui, oh and Wang Shui is a woman.

more_horiz
waiting on replies from Froggy!!!

more_horiz
stilling waiting on replies from Froggy

more_horiz
Problem sighs as the group expresses their distaste over his action. He then shrugs his shoulders and walks past them. "Whatever, let's go to school, I don't need the lecture from you guys about power usage" he says to them in a wry voice

OOC: BLH i don't want to play wang shui, you got me doing four other plots already

more_horiz
OOC: BLH i don't want to play wang shui, you got me doing four other plots already

OOC: well you don't have to play her if you don't want to she's just a side character, she's hardly anyone of importance.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Problem sighs as the group expresses their distaste over his action. He then shrugs his shoulders and walks past them. "Whatever, let's go to school, I don't need the lecture from you guys about power usage" he says to them in a wry voice

Hiroishi: you know if i were you Problem i would have personally went into that building and kick that guy's ass! looking at ( Emilia) you told him that it's wrong to use his power like that, but then you go and use your power to dump that Igia Firestone guy into a trash dumpster double standards much.

Emilia & Ming walk into the school building with Hiroishi following behind Problem and Kelly.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Hiroishi: you know if i were you Problem i would have personally went into that building and kick that guy's ass! looking at ( Emilia) you told him that it's wrong to use his power like that, but then you go and use your power to dump that Igia Firestone guy into a trash dumpster double standards much.

Emilia & Ming walk into the school building with Hiroishi following behind Problem and Kelly.
"I'm sure you would Hiroishi, I heard all about you 'tough guy'. Let's get one thing straight. We're WORKING together, thatdoesn't mean we ASSOCIATE with each other outside of missions. I don't want to be your friend, buddy, pal, compadre.THis isn't Death Tiger Fortress, so getting on my good side won't keep you out of trouble. You stay out of my way, I stay out of yours, got it?"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
at Wang Shui's item shop

Wang Shui: dear you should be more assertive with your man! and shame on your company for trying to make you do stuff like that, a swear man are all alike a bunch of pigs. and you should fire your agent he's a sleezy ball.

Suzuki: but he's the Twilight Lord, he has super natural ablities!

Wang Shui: honey I don't care if he's the emperor of Japan, if I were you I would be more assertive with him. tell your man that he needs to sit down and listen to you for once girl.

Suzuzki: what's the used everything I say to him is just going to go in one ear and out the other.

Wang Shui: see now this is why I don't have a man, men never listen. but you, you got to get your man to start listing to you girl.

Suzuki pays for her stress relief item as she hears a bunch of cats meowing in the back saying stern tone.

Suzuzki: okay I'll be going now.

Wang Shui: come back anytime Suzuzki. ( speaking to her cats) don't worried my babies mommy's coming.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply