ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

CAU3 Prime RPG

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+2
Froggy
Admin
6 posters

descriptionCAU3 Prime RPG - Page 39 EmptyRe: CAU3 Prime RPG

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
sorry man

don't mention it was a mistake.

apparently a big mistake b/c you didn't post anything to the story, just corrected me Sad

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
sorry man

don't mention it was a mistake.

apparently a big mistake b/c you didn't post anything to the story, just corrected me Sad

Sorry about that I was going to edit something for the story in my last post, but here it is

Jojo walks into the cafeteria and if this was a normal cafeteria the place would have been accidentally demolish by Jojo now but this is a LION cafeteria it has tech that absorbs impact. Jojo looks down at Ming, Kelly, Emilia, and Hiroishi saying in concern tone.

Jojo: Ming, Kelly, Emilia and Hiroishi are you four alright? I didn't mean to sneeze it's just that I'm highly allergic to Lilies. ( spots Seif and her siblings) did I blow you guys down with my sneeze as well I'm terribly sorry.

Emilia: Jojo it's fine I should gave you those Lilies in the first place I didn't know you were allergic to them.

Hiroishi: yeah no big deal Jojo we're alright.

Ming: yeah we're fine Jojo don't worry.

Switch ( looking up at Jojo) boy aren't you a big girl say how's the weather up there huh.

Seif: Switch don't start.

Jojo: I'm not dumb, I know you're making a joke about my height ma'am but really should you be teasing a 15 foot half giant? but anyways let me introduce myself name is Johari Jocelyn Small Jojo so what's your names? and I must say that never seen anyone as muscular as you for your size (looking at Seif) your simply humongous for your size.

Seif: you notice huh, well my name is Seif and right now I'm my adult mode my original mode is much smaller than this.

Sedi: I'm Sedi

Switch: the name's Switch kid.

Mo: I am Mo

MF: I'm MF, that's AE,VI,EC, O-two, Calo and Echo, Echo can't talk. like Seif , Switch and Sedi we're all in our adult modes.

Jojo: well it's nice meeting you Seif, Sedi, Switch, Mo, MF, AE,VI,EC, O-two, Calo and Echo.

more_horiz
the gang introduces themselves

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
the gang introduces themselves

Ming: thanks for the introductions VI,EC, O-two, Calo and Echo.

Mo: i would ask you for a high five big girl but I that would be a bad idea won't it?

Jojo: I'm afraid it would the last person I gave a high five I end up tearing his arm from it's  socket and shattering all the bones in his body.  that was the first and last time i gave some a high five.

Mo: yeah I figure it would be bad idea.

Emilia:  Amakuia  and his army haven't been located yet, and Jojo is  assign to go with us to attack the mother ship.  while my cousin Susan and her team plus   Stolls & Edwina will be handling the other ships.

Seif: and me and my siblings we be assistant you in this mission  to get your family back.

Ming: you know I been thinking maybe it's not such a good idea to take Jojo along with us she hasn't done any training to learn how to control her strength yet, that makes her dangerous .

Emilia: well Amakuia took down Sandwinder, Impulsa,  Put, Thopyia , Bradley III , Plazma , and my grandfather Bruists, so we need Jojo's might!

Hiroishi: do we really need Jojo's might though I mean we got Seif the physically strongest Bio Android ever that's enough might right there.

Seif: technically it's  Neo Atomic Bio Omega  Android.

more_horiz
TECHNICALLy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
TECHNICALLy

Sedi: ( looking at AE)  yeah technically   Seif's might should be enough but there's no telling what kind of tech this Amakuia  Zerg has! so  extra might be need.  and technically Seif is physically the strongest when AE isn't all charge up on electron energy.  

Jojo: I going to speak with Edwina  I want to make sure  it's okay for me to tag  along i don't want to accidentally  hurt anyone.

Jojo contacts Edwina and tells her to come to the cafeteria as Ming says in firm tone.

Ming:  good thinking on contact Edwina Jojo.

Hiroishi: i guess you want to make sure you can tag along , makes sense.  

Emilia ( contacts Stills): hey has Amakuia and his army been located yet?

Switch ( looking at Jojo): I better you would make a great goalie huh big girl,  no need to move your big enough to cover a whole neck so you could just block a ball with your body.  and why I'm at it who makes clothing for someone  your size? one

Mo: yeah who does make your clothing?

Jojo: if you want to know all my clothing is specially tailor by   Immeslisa Manastina.

MF: so Emilia's aunt Immeslisa is your tailor?

Jojo: yes that's correct.

more_horiz
HOW FASCINATING

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
HOW FASCINATING

Emilia: yeah that's my aunt Immeslisa her motto is there's no woman too big she can make clothing for!

Jojo ( speaking with Edwina): Miss Edwina I know I haven't done anything training yet and i'm just wonder is it safe for me to be tag along with the others on this mission? i don't want to be a danger to anyone so i want to make sure it's okay for me to help out on the mission.

Switch: so big girl you won't mind if i call you Godzilla?

Hiroishi: what is your problem lady what did Jojo ever do to you?

MF: Switch is just being a bitch, don't pay her no mind.

more_horiz
Switch punches MF, ready to pee on him

"CALL ME A B*#) AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD I SWEAR TO GOD #*)##K THE PSYCHE EVALS I WILL RUIN YOUR #*)#*#) FACE DO YOU HEAR ME?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"CALL ME A B*#) AGAIN I SWEAR TO GOD I SWEAR TO GOD #*)##K THE PSYCHE EVALS I WILL RUIN YOUR #*)#*#) FACE DO YOU HEAR ME?"

MF: I wouldn't have to call you one if you didn't act like one by that I mean malicious & spiteful.

Jojo stands there waiting for Edwina to answer her if it's okay for her or not to go on the mission or if she should just stay behind and wait for Edwina and the others to get back so she can start her training.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

MF: I wouldn't have to call you one if you didn't act like one by that I mean malicious & spiteful.

Jojo stands there waiting for Edwina to answer her if it's okay for her or not to go on the mission or if she should just stay behind and wait for Edwina and the others to get back so she can start her training.
Edwina nods, giving her the okay as MF gets tossed into a wall. "Malicious? MOTHER#)(## I'll show you malicious and spiteful you pansy assed TRICK!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Edwina nods, giving her the okay as MF gets tossed into a wall. "Malicious? MOTHER#)(## I'll show you malicious and spiteful you pansy assed TRICK!"

MF: gets up and dusts himself off just giving Switch a stern look while Jojo says in firm tone to Edwina.

Jojo: thank you miss Edwina.

Mo: so when is this mission going to start I'm getting bored waiting around.

Seif: the missing won't start until we get the word that Amakukai Zerg and his army have been found.

Sedi: right so until then we just have to right.

MF: while were let's play pictionary Echo will use her Etch a sketch as the playing tool and the score keeper of the game. the rules are the game are simple it's play like Charades but with pictures. only two people to a team. each member on each team will write Echo a letter tell her what they want her to sketch and this will alternate .

Ming : Pictionary huh I used to play that but not in the way your describing it. so who's going to be on who's team?

MF: I will be with Mo, Seif will be with Sedi , EC will be with AE , VI, will be with EI , O-two will be with Calo, Switch will have to pick between you, Emilia, Edwina, Jojo, Hiroishi or Kelly.

Emilia: well I'm with Edwina, she's on my team.

Ming: I'm with Hiroishi.

Jojo: I'm with Kelly

Babs Baker then appears wonder what Emilia and her team is up to and sees them with other people who are LION agents about to play game and as usually she's wearing large brown hooded overcoat to mask her physical appearance as she says in firm tone.

Babs: so ah what are you guys playing can I play too?

Jojo: yeah you can Babs, everyone already has a team member besides Switch there.

Babs: that woman's name is Switch huh well I guess I choose her. hey miss looks like you and me are on a team.

more_horiz
"let's rooooll"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"let's rooooll"
MF: okay now that everyone is on teams Echo will begin the game now the goal of this game is to get the most points before the end of 30 seconds  the team with the most points wins.  and to earn points you have to guess the sketches correctly , guess wrong and your team loses a point.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"let's rooooll"
MF: okay now that everyone is on teams Echo will begin the game now the goal of this game is to get the most points before the end of 30 seconds  the team with the most points wins.  and to earn points you have to guess the sketches correctly , guess wrong and your team loses a point.
as the game progresses, Echo's team gains a steady lead

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"let's rooooll"
as the game progresses, Echo's team gains a steady lead
Babs: hey are we  winning ? ( looking at  Switch) also who's team is Echo on?

Mo: hey can you take you hood off I like to see what you look like underneath there.

Babs: i rather not someone would just make fun of me.

MF: I assure you that no one here is going to do that isn't that right Switch!

Babs takes off her hood and Mo looks at her in shock saying in firm tone.

Mo: I could lying to you right now but i have to be honest , you look like something the cat drag in. but you're beautiful on the inside even if you're not on the outside.

Babs: I figure that would be your reaction  but at lest you were honest and not sarcastic.

more_horiz
"Don't feel bad, Mo hasn't touched a woman in years! hell none of us have, we barely even know our chronological ages, let alone if we're legal!" Switch would joke, slapping Mo on the back. "Besides, I think you're cool looking! That and at least you're not like Mo and don't have verbal diarrhea, just a crippling depression based on your facial features"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Don't feel bad, Mo hasn't touched a woman in years! hell none of us have, we barely even know our chronological ages, let alone if we're legal!" Switch would joke, slapping Mo on the back. "Besides, I think you're cool looking! That and at least you're not like Mo and don't have verbal diarrhea, just a crippling depression based on your facial features"
Babs: ah thanks but it's not just my facial features it's my entire body. my appearance is what people would consider to be monster like. 

Emilia: I don't consider you to be  monster, you one of my cousin Susan friends along with   Minzy  the Gremlin, Austin  the Minotaur   Jojo the Mini Giantess and Dakaotoa  the Yeti.  so if I consider you to be a monster then i would have to consider them to be monsters as well and that's just not the case. 

Seif:  if you like to know me and my siblings are about 57 years old we were  Second Gen  Neo Atomic Bio Omega Androids that were created in  1955.  these aren't are actually forms we take when we  go in adult mode.  each one of my siblings including Switch has a device that allows our bodies to transform our actually forms into the forms you see before you. Astamatitos  ( changes into her original  6'2" 325 pound form) this is what i look like in my original form.

http://rentb.deviantart.com/art/Cure-Sunny-super-lifting-304152501

Ming: you look like a  6'2" muscular 12 year old if such a thing was... never mind scratch  that thought. 

Sedi:  in our actually forms we look like we're 12 cause when we had reach the age of eight are bodies start only aging every 10 years but are minds mentally age at the same pace as humans do.  as for why Seif's body looks the way it does it's because she was design to gain muscle much faster then would be possible for a human as well as being design to support more mass!

Babs: that's cool reminds me of that character Captain Marvel from  DC Comics! 

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Babs: ah thanks but it's not just my facial features it's my entire body. my appearance is what people would consider to be monster like. 

Emilia: I don't consider you to be  monster, you one of my cousin Susan friends along with   Minzy  the Gremlin, Austin  the Minotaur   Jojo the Mini Giantess and Dakaotoa  the Yeti.  so if I consider you to be a monster then i would have to consider them to be monsters as well and that's just not the case. 

Seif:  if you like to know me and my siblings are about 57 years old we were  Second Gen  Neo Atomic Bio Omega Androids that were created in  1955.  these aren't are actually forms we take when we  go in adult mode.  each one of my siblings including Switch has a device that allows our bodies to transform our actually forms into the forms you see before you. Astamatitos  ( changes into her original  6'2" 325 pound form) this is what i look like in my original form.

http://rentb.deviantart.com/art/Cure-Sunny-super-lifting-304152501

Ming: you look like a  6'2" muscular 12 year old if such a thing was... never mind scratch  that thought. 

Sedi:  in our actually forms we look like we're 12 cause when we had reach the age of eight are bodies start only aging every 10 years but are minds mentally age at the same pace as humans do.  as for why Seif's body looks the way it does it's because she was design to gain muscle much faster then would be possible for a human as well as being design to support more mass!

Babs: that's cool reminds me of that character Captain Marvel from  DC Comics! 
"yeah, we're all a bit weird like that so don't worry about being an outcast!"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"yeah, we're all a bit weird like that so don't worry about being an outcast!"

Babs: thanks for that 

Sevda walks in wearing just her specialized body suit and  Ming looks at it saying in firm tone.

Ming: what's up with the suit and why aren't you in LION uniform. 

Sevda:  this is what I wear under my uniform or attire.  it's a specialized body suit that always wear to keep my power under control. the suit is made of indestructible fiber and i can never take it off and if your wonder no these are not headphones on my head they're part of the suit.  as for my uniform it's been clean at the moment. 

Hiroshi: wait so you wear that suit every single day and never take it off?   wouldn't it stink after awhile the longer you wear it? 

Sevda: not really, my suit is design to keep itself shiny and clean. 

Emilia: Sevda has Amaukia Zerg and his army been found  yet?

Sevda: not yet but we're  almost there Fesserica and LION tech have finish breaking through   Amakuia Zerg's army's security so we should be able to pinpoint exactly where they are shortly. 

more_horiz
very shortly

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
very shortly

Babs takes out a strange alien fruit from her right pants pocket and Ming looks at it saying in curious tone.

Ming: what is that? can I have a bite?

Babs: oh this it's a fruit from my species home planet you can have a bite, but I don't think you will be able to eat , it's quite hard.

Babs hands Ming the strange fruit and Ming bites into it. as Ming bites into the fruit a sounding crack can be herd and Ming holds her jaw as it starts to bleed saying in shock tone.

Ming: aruaghauhgh my jaw what the hell is that fruit made of it was as hard as a rock.

Babs: I told you could eat it, oh and sorry about your jaw.

Babs takes the fruit back bites a chunk out of it and puts it back in her right pants pocket.

Sevda ( getting info from her X-Guardian Hikari ): okay i just got info from my X-Guardian Hikari that Feserica and the rest of LION Tech have located Amakuia Zerg and his army! they're in space surrounding the planet, now everyone head to the briefing room!

more_horiz
everyone heads to the briefing room

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
everyone heads to the briefing room

in the Briefing room

Feserica: okay now that everyone's here let's go over the locations of Amakuia Zerg and his Army. there is a massive ship hovering in space above Philadelphia and a larger one hovering above Sweden! The Larger one is the mother ship and is equipped with a particle fusion engine. if it were to blow it would take out this planet along with the solar system. even more bad news is that this engine is connect to a large space cannon.

finally there's a smaller ship hovering above United States capital with a few space fighting jets scatter here and there. Emilia you , Ming, Hiroishi, Kelly, Jojo, Sedi, Seif, Switch, Mo, MF, AE,VI,EC, O-two, Calo and Echo we be going after the main space ship which is hovering above Sweden! Susan, you Minzy , Austin , Dakaotoa and Babs will be going after the space ship hovering above Philadelphia!

Sevda, Stolls and Edwina will be going after the space ship hovering above this nation's capital. also we located where Medusa is she's aboard one of Amakuia's major spaceships. looks like they apprehending her too!

Emilia: right!

Ming: wait how are we going to fit Jojo in the Jet?

Feserica: that wouldn't work I'm afraid, since Jojo has yet to learn how to control her vast strength she might just ruin your jet. so me and the rest of LION tech are going to teleport you and you're team directly to Amakuia's space hovering above Sweden.

Minzy ( looking at Susan) hey Susan you know how you talking about wanting to start a super hero team well now's the chance. and I think I know a good name for our team the Misfits! how does it sound?

more_horiz
"Sounds good whatever let's go" Susan says as everyone rushes to their positions

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply