ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 16 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
now to jump start the next fight ( fights left in Bruists flashback story 19)

in a place that looks like Exodus City but isn't Exodus City Elazio is wondering around saying in stern tone.

Elazio: what the hell is up with this place this isn't the Exodus City I know and this sure isn't a damn dream! further more what's up with these damn invisible walls I keep bumping into their damn annoying. I feel like as if someone or something is leading me into a specific direction but for what purpose?

Elazio continues walking inside the virtual Exodus City until he stumbles across a monitor and a static message appears reading in bold letters Elazio "the Deranged Psychopath and Lord of Broken Promises who hides in plain sight! Elazio balls up his fist and yells in angry tone.

Elazio: what the hell what was that I'm not a damn psychopath, who put up that damn bullshit message! ( hearing a voice that sounds like his own) huh that sounds like me, huh me and Kage Woodsman are just alike , what the hell are you talking about I'm nothing like that guy! so who ever you are stop this charade at once! what do you mean I only join HITMAN just so I could have the freedom of killing people, that's not true I did it because I want to protect people!

huh did you just say Kristy how do you know that damn name? what do you mean I abandoned her and broken my promise to her? I didn't break my promise to her, I just couldn't keep it because things kept getting in the way! what you mean I'm making excuses I'm not making excuses you damn bastard now I demand you show yourself to me now or I will find you, and kick your damn ass for saying bullshit about me!

Elazio then looks for the voice and bumps into a person who looks actually like him saying in shocked tone.

Elazio: what the hell you look exactly like me, what in the hell are you? well what ever you are You're in for one hell of a ass kicking!

"lotta exposition"

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 16 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"lotta exposition"

let's get on with the fight shall we.

Elazio punches the digital copy of him in the face saying in stern tone.

Elazio: you have some damn nerve to use my face and say that damn bullshit about me!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

let's get on with the fight shall we.

Elazio punches the digital copy of him in the face saying in stern tone.

Elazio: you have some damn nerve to use my face and say that damn bullshit about me! [/quote]

Copy Elazio / Dark Sevda: the truth hurts doesn't it Lord of Broken Promise! she trust you and you let her down!

head butts Elazio in the head Elazio steps back saying in stern tone

Elazio: look I don't know how you know Kristy ,but I did all I could to save her.

Elazio uses CQC on Copy Elazio and they trade hits as Copy Elazio says in angry tone.

Copy Elazio : stop making stupid excuses you didn't save her because you wanted her to suffer! you just like the rest of them!

Elazio: the rest of who? and I didn't want her to suffer, I really wanted to save her.

Elazio and his Copy get into a CQC brawl as the Copy says in stern tone.

Copy Elazio / Dark Sevda: if you really wanted to save her then you wouldn't have made her wait for ever. that girl waited and waited for you her knight in shining armor to come and take her away from that awful place, but you never showed!

Elazio: wait how do you act like you been there, or you really a copy of me?

Copy Elazio / Dark Sevda: that's none of your business, now suffer!

Elazio and Copy Elazio continue their fight and eventually Elazio defeats Copy Elazio and pins it to the ground saying in firm tone.

Elazio: okay now just who are you, you bastard!

Copy Elazio / Dark Sevda: haven't you figure it out now who else besides Kristy could have been there?

the copy fades away and Elazio says in firm tone.

Elazio: Sevda!

more_horiz
Sevda naoba is ready!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sevda naoba is ready!

hey Froggy I wonder if you caught the Pm about the revise fight list I sent you?

Elazio sees Sevda passed him by saying in curious tone as he sees a image of a group of scientists DARPA uniforms

Elazio: that person just now that was Sevda but the image look fade like it was a ghost maybe it's one of her memories. huh what is this what is she trying to show me, the memories they seem sad. is this want she had to go through, I didn't know those bastards put her through all that suffering! damn it this is all my fault if I had just kept my promise, she wouldn't have end up like this!

I bet her , Kristy and the others we're looking forward to me saving them and I've let them down! well no more, from this day forth I promise that I will not let another soul down! no one deserves to suffer the way Sevda and her kind did! and when I'm get out of here I'm going to kick Aurarous ass for making Sevda go through all that!

While Elazio is viewing Sevda's painful memories Bruists finds himself separate from the others in appears to be a down town district saying in stern tone

Bruists: arugagh I could have sworn when hop into that transporter I was with the others, that vortex must have separate us. hmm from the looks of things this appears to be Down Town Exodus but I know it's just a computer program. ( bumping into walls) hmm these invisible walls are going to be bothersome. ( looking at a sign that says Bruists the Philistine Kingpin) Philistine kingpin , heh someone's a comedy!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Sevda naoba is ready!

hey Froggy I wonder if you caught the Pm about the revise fight list I sent you?

Elazio sees Sevda passed him by saying in curious tone as he sees a image of a group of scientists DARPA uniforms

Elazio: that person just now that was Sevda but the image look fade like it was a ghost maybe it's one of her memories. huh what is this what is she trying to show me, the memories they seem sad. is this want she had to go through, I didn't know those bastards put her through all that suffering! damn it this is all my fault if I had just kept my promise, she wouldn't have end up like this!

I bet her , Kristy and the others we're looking forward to me saving them and I've let them down! well no more, from this day forth I promise that I will not let another soul down! no one deserves to suffer the way Sevda and her kind did! and when I'm get out of here I'm going to kick Aurarous ass for making Sevda go through all that!

While Elazio is viewing Sevda's painful memories Bruists finds himself separate from the others in appears to be a down town district saying in stern tone

Bruists: arugagh I could have sworn when hop into that transporter I was with the others, that vortex must have separate us. hmm from the looks of things this appears to be Down Town Exodus but I know it's just a computer program. ( bumping into walls) hmm these invisible walls are going to be bothersome. ( looking at a sign that says Bruists the Philistine Kingpin) Philistine kingpin , heh someone's a comedy!

???: but it's true isn't it your just a savage uncultured beast being used by others!

Bruists: you may look like me, but I know you not me. and if your trying to get inside my head it's not going to work!

Copy Bruists / Dark Sevda: then why don't I show you through a way that a savage beast like you can understand through fighting!

Copy Bruists rushes at Bruists and delivers a serious of super strong strikes knocking Bruists back Bruists then gets up saying in firm tone.

Bruists: if you trying to do this to prove your point it's not going to work!

Bruists and Copy Bruists then begin to exchange blows with each other as Bruists keeps his anger under control even through he begins to lose as his copy starts pounding on him with class 100+ blows. after the last blow Copy Bruists picks up Bruists by the neck and says in angry tone.

Copy Bruists: why, why aren't you fighting back! why aren't you getting angry ? why do you acted like your noble when all you are is a uncultured savage , a damn Philistine!

Bruists: if that's all you think I am then you really don't know a lot about me doing? I may have a savage side but I also have compassionate side I have a family and friends that I care for! I am not just some savage beast like you picture me to be!

Copy Bruists: but that's what you are, cage beast used by them, just like I was just a weapon too them!

Bruists: look I don't know who you are or what your babbling on about, but I'm no one's pet, I make my own choices! ( watches as Copy Bruists vanishes and then sees images of a DARPA facility) this place I'm seeing, it looks like it reeks of death, and is that Omega Girl ? yeah it is this must be one of her memories I'm seeing.

more_horiz

place: digital Exodus high school gym

Copy Danielle / Dark Sevda: oh little Danielle you tried to act like you're tough, but the truth is you're just as scared little girl inside! you tried to hide the fact that you're scared by acting like you're tough ( punches Danielle in the gut) just admit that you're weak, and you only act tough to mask your fear! of course it wouldn't a surprise that you're weak after all you just a inferior clone ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

more_horiz

Halworth's, some time ago.....

Marnie found Morpha sitting in her room, staring at a mirror and shapeshifting into different people. She sighed.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Copy Danielle / Dark Sevda: oh little Danielle you tried to act like you're tough, but the truth is you're just as scared little girl inside! you tried to hide the fact that you're scared by acting like you're tough ( punches Danielle in the gut) just admit that you're weak, and you only act tough to mask your fear! of course it wouldn't a surprise that you're weak after all you just a inferior clone ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Marnie found Morpha sitting in her room, staring at a mirror and shapeshifting into different people. She sighed.
"Something wrong" Marnie asked as she walked up to her

Speaking of..

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t303p15-halworth-academy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Speaking of..

"Something I've been thinking over for a long time now Marnie." Morpha looked up at her. "Everyone else in the family is slowly getting older. The students are slowly getting older." Morpha bit her lip. "I'm not. I don't age. I can't. I just....I don't know how I should feel...watching...watching you, watching Adrian, watching Dad, watching everyone else in the family getting older while I stay the same."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Speaking of..

"Something I've been thinking over for a long time now Marnie." Morpha looked up at her. "Everyone else in the family is slowly getting older. The students are slowly getting older." Morpha bit her lip. "I'm not. I don't age. I can't. I just....I don't know how I should feel...watching...watching you, watching Adrian, watching Dad, watching everyone else in the family getting older while I stay the same."
Marnie sits next to Morpha then responded" I cant pretend I know how you feel but, as someone who has lived this kind of life, being a mortal isn't easy. We have our own share of problems as anyone else"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Speaking of..

Marnie sits next to Morpha then responded" I cant pretend I know how you feel but, as someone who has lived this kind of life, being a mortal isn't easy. We have our own share of problems as anyone else"
OOC: Lang would be good at this kind of talk I'm guessing

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Danielle laughs

"Aren't you suppose to like play on my fears? Then how could you get me so fucking wrong? None of that bothers me, and my only problems have to do with my "father figure" not knowing how to treat me or getting dragged along into this bullshit"
Danielle replies, unfazed by the attack

She then grabs the head of her copy and squeezes

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Speaking of..

OOC: Lang would be good at this kind of talk I'm guessing
OT: Don't worry. Marnie knows what she's doing Smile

more_horiz
Oh that's never in question

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

As hinted Marnie isn't the parental type, like Lang is but wouldn't outright admit it Razz That doesn't stop her from trying though Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

As hinted Marnie isn't the parental type, like Lang is but wouldn't outright admit it Razz That doesn't stop her from trying though Smile
shes just more hands off is all
She's good with kids

Blindspot on my part for not realizing she really couldn't age

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Speaking of..

"Hmmm? I..I know that...I've seen the day to day stuff, is that what you mean?"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

Danielle laughs

"Aren't you suppose to like play on my fears? Then how could you get me so fucking wrong? None of that bothers me, and my only problems have to do with my "father figure" not knowing how to treat me or getting dragged along into this bullshit"
Danielle replies, unfazed by the attack

She then grabs the head of her copy and squeezes

Copy Danielle: I don't understand why aren't you getting depressed , why aren't you feeling sorrow! the inferior ones they always die, in this world only the strong survives. these hands had to lay to rest many inferior models against their own will. agony and sorrow is all they know!

but you don't seem to understand that concept your just a inferior copy of a original which means no one cares if you live or die! do you get it bitch or you just too thick head to realize the truth!

Copy Danielle starts going ballistic and attacking Danielle while she's being squeeze. the words that the copy echo don't seem to reflect Danielle's life at all but rather somebody else's.

more_horiz
"Shut up and go back to whatever clown pushed you out" is all the copy would hear before dissipating

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Speaking of..

"Just figuring out what it is you desire and how to relieve what troubles you. You wish to age normally like the others but not sacrifice your abilities in the process?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Speaking of..

"Just figuring out what it is you desire and how to relieve what troubles you. You wish to age normally like the others but not sacrifice your abilities in the process?"

"Something like that, really, I'm just...I'm just afraid of ending up alone..."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Speaking of..

"Something like that, really, I'm just...I'm just afraid of ending up alone..."
Marnie placed a hand on her shoulder" You will never be alone."

more_horiz
BTW did you get my PM?

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply