ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread EmptyPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Got a plot that you didn't have a chance to broaden out more and feel that you need to but didn't want to interfere with the primary RPG? This is the thread for you. It allows you to create flashback RP's that helps you answer questions that you didn't get a chance to answer in the main thread. Take an example

A band of supervillains were planning a train robbery. Cue to the villains doing another adventure that didn't involve the train robbery. What happened with the train robbery adventure? How did they pull it off? ETC. This thread answers these questions

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Psionica becoming the anti hero she currently is?

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Psionica becoming the anti hero she currently is?

Works for me Smile

more_horiz
(I cannot believe I'm doing this..) Psionica touched down in the forest and looked around. "Alright Angel, I have arrived, what did you wish to speak to me about?"

more_horiz
Check out the Chase Twins thread Smile

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
(I cannot believe I'm doing this..) Psionica touched down in the forest and looked around. "Alright Angel, I have arrived, what did you wish to speak to me about?"

Psionica sees Jessica appear before her"For starters, your recent actions as of late"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Psionica sees Jessica appear before her"For starters, your recent actions as of late"

"My actions? Are you referring to my truce with the Siblings?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Jessica nods"Rather noble, not that many villains would even do that."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"We have a common enemy for the time being. MechanoKing. Having them on my side, so to speak, is much better then having to worry about both. But....thank you."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"We have a common enemy for the time being. MechanoKing. Having them on my side, so to speak, is much better then having to worry about both. But....thank you."

"Regardless of what some would say there is some humanity left in you"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Psionica was silent for a moment. "Yes. I have been noticing that as well."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Psionica was silent for a moment. "Yes. I have been noticing that as well."

"How does it feel? Teetering slightly to the side of the angels"Jessica asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"It feels....odd." Psionica said, not sure how to describe it.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"For you to still continue this path I bet deep down it feels pretty good. Especially when given an opportunity to stick it to MechanoKing"Jessica said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"For you to still continue this path I bet deep down it feels pretty good. Especially when given an opportunity to stick it to MechanoKing"Jessica said

"I do get a certain sense of satisfaction from that, yes." Psionica admitted. "And I suppose it does feel good."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I do get a certain sense of satisfaction from that, yes." Psionica admitted. "And I suppose it does feel good."

"You do know that for you to continue down this path you're taking theres a good chance you'd lose allies among the villain community. Still ou'd gain new ones in turn. So follow what pleases you, truce or no truce. There are some things you'd have to give up for this kind of lifestyle change but whats a lifestyle change without a few sacrifices right. Just know this, no matter what troubles you face I'll be there for you. That little fallen angel on your shoulder" Jessica said

OT: A case of deja vu for Psionica with that one Wink Also posted a few RP's in Prime and the Gryphon RPG

more_horiz
the banishment of Prime Kasyiouiui Long

Act 1: Kasyiouiui's Treachery

some months back in Osaka Japan

Kasyiouiui Long is in the middle of a flower field picking some flowers which have black petals saying in stern tone.

Kasyiouiui: yes these black loutus should do nicely to posion mother's food, then after she dies, I will be the head of the Black Dragon Clan!!!

Rasyoukuki : Kasyouiui stop right there I'm not going allow you to comment such treachery!

Kasyiouiui: while if it isn't the Busty Mc. Ninja, just back away girl and i promise I want hurt you!

Rasyoukuki: I'm not back down from you, am going to stop you!

Kasyiouiui: you stop me, give it your best short girl!

Rasyoukuki fights Kasyouiui but is no match for him and he casually defeats her and then pins her the ground with his sword saying in firm tone.

Kasyiouiui: I'll let you lived, since there's no reason to kill you! but good look tracking me down, now that I blinded you girl!

Kasyouiui then vanishes as Raskouikia arrives ,and looks at Rasyoukuki cuts across Rasyokuki's eyes saying in concern tone.

Raskouikia: Rasyoukuki what happen you look like you been a fight!

Rasyoukuki: it's Kasyiouiui, he's planing on posion Head Master Maskouraukai!

Raskouikia: what that Bastard, we have to stop him!

Rasyoukuki: Raskoukika can you be my eyes, I can't see Kasyouiui blinded me!

Raskoukia: sure thing Rasyoukuki!

OT: Froggy you can take part in this since you have characters who are in the Black Dragon Clan ilias, thats ban, ierolimo, ionosta, and joe. there's also Leroyeyo, Leorio po,Takayanagi ,Hikari, Daisuke Ban , Takashi ,Chin, Sakura Jin, Jun Li Zhen , and Lee!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You do know that for you to continue down this path you're taking theres a good chance you'd lose allies among the villain community. Still ou'd gain new ones in turn. So follow what pleases you, truce or no truce. There are some things you'd have to give up for this kind of lifestyle change but whats a lifestyle change without a few sacrifices right. Just know this, no matter what troubles you face I'll be there for you. That little fallen angel on your shoulder" Jessica said

"First a sorceress...and now a fallen angel. Life is funny sometimes."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
the banishment of Prime Kasyiouiui Long

Act 1: Kasyiouiui's Treachery

some months back in Osaka Japan

Kasyiouiui Long is in the middle of a flower field picking some flowers which have black petals saying in stern tone.

Kasyiouiui: yes these black loutus should do nicely to posion mother's food, then after she dies, I will be the head of the Black Dragon Clan!!!

Rasyoukuki : Kasyouiui stop right there I'm not going allow you to comment such treachery!

Kasyiouiui: while if it isn't the Busty Mc. Ninja, just back away girl and i promise I want hurt you!

Rasyoukuki: I'm not back down from you, am going to stop you!

Kasyiouiui: you stop me, give it your best short girl!

Rasyoukuki fights Kasyouiui but is no match for him and he casually defeats her and then pins her the ground with his sword saying in firm tone.

Kasyiouiui: I'll let you lived, since there's no reason to kill you! but good look tracking me down, now that I blinded you girl!

Kasyouiui then vanishes as Raskouikia arrives ,and looks at Rasyoukuki cuts across Rasyokuki's eyes saying in concern tone.

Raskouikia: Rasyoukuki what happen you look like you been a fight!

Rasyoukuki: it's Kasyiouiui, he's planing on posion Head Master Maskouraukai!

Raskouikia: what that Bastard, we have to stop him!

Rasyoukuki: Raskoukika can you be my eyes, I can't see Kasyouiui blinded me!

Raskoukia: sure thing Rasyoukuki!

for Froggy

Raskoukia guides Rasyokuki back to the Black Dragon Grounds and they bump Ilias, ban, ierolimo, ionosta, and joe.

Raskoukia: Ilias, Ban, Ierolimo, Ionosta and Joe, we have to hurried back to the Black Dragon grounds quickly, Kasyouiui is going to poison Headmaster Masoursariki we need to stop!

Rasyokuki: I tried to stop him, but i was no match for him, and he blinded me in both my eyes!

Sezantuna: Aheiiiii!!!!!!

Raskoukuia: huh that was Sezantuna just now he's in trouble!

more_horiz
"So it's"
"Up to the"

"Dragon clan to save"

"the day once again" the ninjas say as two of them rushed toward the Headmaster's quarters, Joe kicking in the door and tossing a ninja star that whizzed right past the ear of Kasyououou Long

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"So it's"
"Up to the"

"Dragon clan to save"

"the day once again" the ninjas say as two of them rushed toward the Headmaster's quarters, Joe kicking in the door and tossing a ninja star that whizzed right past the ear of Kasyououou Long

ACT 2 Kasyoiuiui Long vs. the Black Dragon Clan

Kasyoiuiui Long: hmmph you rookies actually think you can stop me from killing the head master and taking over this Clan? this boy already tried to stop me and look what happen to him ( points at Sezatuna.

Raskoukia: Sezatuna are you are right?

Kasyiouiui: oh he's fine just a little unconscious at the moment, he was foolish enough to take me on, and now you rookies can join him in defeated! just face it accept me as the new headmaster!

Raskoyuki: like hell we will!

Kasyiouiui sees a dagger tosses at him with amazing accuracy & speed, and dodges it saying in firm tone.

Kasyiouiui: ah Shadowfly it's you come to help the clan stop me huh?

Holly: my name is Tesera Holly Long, not Shadowfly uncle!

Rasyokuki, and Raskoukia attack Kasyiouiui, but he casually counters their attacks saying in firm tone.

Kasyiouiui: come now girls is that the best you got,this is barely even a warm up!

Holly then attacks Kasyiouiui and manages to knock him back as he says in firm tone.

Kasyiouiui: Shadowfly you approved, since the last time we fought!

Holly: I told you before, don't call me by that name!

Mayasukukai arrives and strikes at Kasyiouiui furiously with her bullet time strikes, and casually blocks and dodges her attacks before striking her with high end bullet time strikes and knocking into a wall saying in stern tone.

Kasyiouiui: you're fast girl , but not fast enough to hit me!

Masyukukai gets up agian and attacks Kasyoiuiui again with Rasyokuki, Raskouiuia and Holly. Kasyiouiui holds his own against them and matching Holly in combat speed. however there is a loud booming sound as one of the walls burst open which distracts Kasyouiui and he gets grab by knock back by Lady Tasyozoukai the strongest woman who slams him into a wall as master Samzazha , master Bastishio step out of the huge gapping hole she made in the wall.

TMNT Tournament Fighters Cyber Shredder theme

Samzazha Akazai

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread __Ninja___by_Tatsu_Kamiyasha

Lady Tasyozoukai Kuma

apperence ( height 5'8" weight 400lbs , body type muscular, hair black, eyes light brown. skin tone dark, clothing a sleeveless black and red ninja uniform. )

more_horiz
Joe and Inosanto toss knockout daggers into Kasyoiuoiyou's chest

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Kasyiouiui gets knockout by the two knockout daggers throwing by the two Elite Ninjas despite the fact that he cold have easly dodge the daggers with his high end bullet time reflexes, and Super Elite Ninja skills. so it comes clear that he only reason that Kasyiouiui didn't dodge the daggers was because he was stagger by Lady Tasyozoukai. however all of the Jounins , Chuunins , and Genins that have face Kasyiouki have been beating to a pulp by him like they were cannon fodder.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
OT: froggy check the sign up thread I made a ranking system for ninja clans.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kasyiouiui gets knockout by the two knockout daggers throwing by the two Elite Ninjas despite the fact that he cold have easly dodge the daggers with his high end bullet time reflexes, and Super Elite Ninja skills. so it comes clear that he only reason that Kasyiouiui didn't dodge the daggers was because he was stagger by Lady Tasyozoukai. however all of the Jounins , Chuunins , and Genins that have face Kasyiouki have been beating to a pulp by him like they were cannon fodder.

"We're grateful for your help Lady Tasyozoukai!" Inosanto would say, bowing in front of her

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply