ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 3 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
'yes let's...why are we in helsinki again admiral?"

Admiral Sweden: to invegested in the rumors of Mary Silver being buried in Sorrow Marsh was true and looks like they were ( pointing at the tomb stone that says Ladybird, ladybird, fly away home, Your house is on fire, your children shall burn, All except one and her name was Aileen and she hid under a soup tureen). that's her tomb stone, even the rhyme is exact,and that thing what ever it is came from her tomb! according to legend Mary Siliver was excused of being a witch, how house was burn down , all her childern burn expect one who hid. as for Siliver herself it she was burn at the stake and her cropse body was said to be have been buried in this very marsh, looks like the legend is true!

from the driection it's heading it should stop at the Helsinki national Park, the half orc goddess Appolonia is enjoying the scenario there. so that creature is going to run into her, and I'm sure she can handel it. right now we need to get back to our hideout,so i can prep!

meanwhile Lady Bird is terrozing helsinki national park and just as she's about to kill her first victim war hammer slams into her face and knocks her into a hillside. as she gets up she sees Appolonia who says in firm tone.

Appolonia: I don't know what you are foul creatue, but I will not allow you to terroize these innocent people!

Appolonia then uses her Kungfu skills and blitzs Ladybird at near light speeds making her unable to attack. however even after numrous hits Ladybird doesn't seem to be going down, are tiring out. Appolonina then zaps Ladybird with Black Lighting however Ladybird seems to just asborb the Black Lighting as Appolonina says in shock tone.

Appolonia: by Grumush I don't beleive my eyes this creature is asborbing my hammers mystical lighting!

Ladybird then grabs Appolonia and slams her side of mountain and then punches her repeatedly and with the last punch collapses the entire mountain on top of her. Ladybird then pulls Appolonia out of the rubble, but just as she is about to hit Appolonina again Appolonina wacks her with Thunder Dragon hitting her with 550,265,812,930,000,000 + tons of force, which barely even effects her as Appolonia says in firm tone.

Appolonina: you tougher then I expected creature, it seems like I'm going to have to go all out if i want to stop you!

Lady Bird: Ladybird Ladybird hate hammer wielding green woman, Ladybird Ladybird kill green woman!!!

Ladybird starts trashing Appolonina however appolonia grabs her hand and says in bold tone.

Appolonina: lets see how you like this monster!

Appolonina does the wuxi finger hold on the Ladybird ladybird and unleash a massive amount of chi that froms a large crater , however this only makes Ladybird angry and she starts crushing Appolonia's right hand making her cringe in pain. in then beats her repeatedly into the ground with enough force to create shockwaves. just as Ladybird Ladybird is about to finish Appolonina off the area catches on fire and Ladybird Ladybird backs away saying scared tone.

Ladybird Ladybird: Ladybird Ladybird afraid of fire, fire bad!

Ladybird Ladybird then leaps away towards Helsinki

meanwhile at Admrial Sweden HQ

Admrial Sweden is exmaining a sample of mud from the marsh and says in firm tone as he looks at F-Troop.

Admiral Sweden: okay from my exmainzation of the mud from swamp which seem to contain the creatures DNA it's not alive and it's a undead human fused with Marsh plant life, in otherwords you could say marsh zombie! also going to my exmainzation that undead marsh zombie is none other then Mary Silver! there seems to be a uknown energy in the Marsh acroding to the exmanzation of this mud sample that has resurrected her as a Marsh Zombie. might be mystical in nature.

hopefully Appolonina can put her to rest!

Admrial Sweden then checks the news and sees bunch of fire fighters putting out a fire and sees a Apollonina laying on devestated forest ground unconscious as report says in stern tone.

Report: I'm here at the sight were moments ago the heroine Appolonina was fighting a uknown humanoid creature, however it seems that she wasn't able to subdud the creature. and I have word that the Finland Military is planing on attacking the creature to stop it froming getting near the Helsinki City!

Admiral: the Finland Military is making a big mistake , if Appolonina couldn't stop it, then what makes them thing they can? that thing is going to slaughter them! there's only one person left in Finland who can stand up against that thing and that's Kelio!

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 3 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
'yes let's...why are we in helsinki again admiral?"

Admiral Sweden: to invegested in the rumors of Mary Silver being buried in Sorrow Marsh was true and looks like they were ( pointing at the tomb stone that says Ladybird, ladybird, fly away home, Your house is on fire, your children shall burn, All except one and her name was Aileen and she hid under a soup tureen). that's her tomb stone, even the rhyme is exact,and that thing what ever it is came from her tomb! according to legend Mary Siliver was excused of being a witch, how house was burn down , all her childern burn expect one who hid. as for Siliver herself it she was burn at the stake and her cropse body was said to be have been buried in this very marsh, looks like the legend is true!

from the driection it's heading it should stop at the Helsinki national Park, the half orc goddess Appolonia is enjoying the scenario there. so that creature is going to run into her, and I'm sure she can handel it. right now we need to get back to our hideout,so i can prep!

meanwhile Lady Bird is terrozing helsinki national park and just as she's about to kill her first victim war hammer slams into her face and knocks her into a hillside. as she gets up she sees Appolonia who says in firm tone.

Appolonia: I don't know what you are foul creatue, but I will not allow you to terroize these innocent people!

Appolonia then uses her Kungfu skills and blitzs Ladybird at near light speeds making her unable to attack. however even after numrous hits Ladybird doesn't seem to be going down, are tiring out. Appolonina then zaps Ladybird with Black Lighting however Ladybird seems to just asborb the Black Lighting as Appolonina says in shock tone.

Appolonia: by Grumush I don't beleive my eyes this creature is asborbing my hammers mystical lighting!

Ladybird then grabs Appolonia and slams her side of mountain and then punches her repeatedly and with the last punch collapses the entire mountain on top of her. Ladybird then pulls Appolonia out of the rubble, but just as she is about to hit Appolonina again Appolonina wacks her with Thunder Dragon hitting her with 550,265,812,930,000,000 + tons of force, which barely even effects her as Appolonia says in firm tone.

Appolonina: you tougher then I expected creature, it seems like I'm going to have to go all out if i want to stop you!

Lady Bird: Ladybird Ladybird hate hammer wielding green woman, Ladybird Ladybird kill green woman!!!

Ladybird starts trashing Appolonina however appolonia grabs her hand and says in bold tone.

Appolonina: lets see how you like this monster!

Appolonina does the wuxi finger hold on the Ladybird ladybird and unleash a massive amount of chi that froms a large crater , however this only makes Ladybird angry and she starts crushing Appolonia's right hand making her cringe in pain. in then beats her repeatedly into the ground with enough force to create shockwaves. just as Ladybird Ladybird is about to finish Appolonina off the area catches on fire and Ladybird Ladybird backs away saying scared tone.

Ladybird Ladybird: Ladybird Ladybird afraid of fire, fire bad!

Ladybird Ladybird then leaps away towards Helsinki

meanwhile at Admrial Sweden HQ

Admrial Sweden is exmaining a sample of mud from the marsh and says in firm tone as he looks at F-Troop.

Admiral Sweden: okay from my exmainzation of the mud from swamp which seem to contain the creatures DNA it's not alive and it's a undead human fused with Marsh plant life, in otherwords you could say marsh zombie! also going to my exmainzation that undead marsh zombie is none other then Mary Silver! there seems to be a uknown energy in the Marsh acroding to the exmanzation of this mud sample that has resurrected her as a Marsh Zombie. might be mystical in nature.

hopefully Appolonina can put her to rest!

Admrial Sweden then checks the news and sees bunch of fire fighters putting out a fire and sees a Apollonina laying on devestated forest ground unconscious as report says in stern tone.

Report: I'm here at the sight were moments ago the heroine Appolonina was fighting a uknown humanoid creature, however it seems that she wasn't able to subdud the creature. and I have word that the Finland Military is planing on attacking the creature to stop it froming getting near the Helsinki City!

Admiral: the Finland Military is making a big mistake , if Appolonina couldn't stop it, then what makes them thing they can? that thing is going to slaughter them! there's only one person left in Finland who can stand up against that thing and that's Kelio!

OOC: for froggy

more_horiz
"Watch out Kleio!" F-troop shouts, slapping Ladybird LAdybird away with a solidified waterhand

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Watch out Kleio!" F-troop shouts, slapping Ladybird LAdybird away with a solidified waterhand

Kelio: thanks for the Help F-Troop , but I can handel this, you and Admrial Sweden just make sure my husband, and my childern Megla & the twins , plus the rest of the people are save! okay creature let me show you way I'm Norse greatest Hero!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9vrfEoc8_g

Kelio removes her bracelets and transforms from Vonna mild mannered secretary, to Kelio Norse greatest hero!

Kelio then blitz Lady Ladybird at 90% the speed of light hitting her with a full force punch of 1,100,531,625,800,000,000 tons of force knocking Ladybird Ladybird across the Scandinavian Peninsula and into Siberia. the force of the blow causes after shock that shatters windows of buildings, and shakes the ground. Kelio then vanishes at 90% the speed of Light and blitz Ladybird Ladybird with full force strikes not giving Ladybird Ladybird a chance to attack. everytime Kelio hits Ladybird Ladybird it sounds like sonic boom.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Kelio: thanks for the Help F-Troop , but I can handel this, you and Admrial Sweden just make sure my husband, and my childern Megla & the twins , plus the rest of the people are save! okay creature let me show you way I'm Norse greatest Hero!

Kelio removes her bracelets and transforms from Vonna mild mannered secretary, to Kelio Norse greatest hero!

Kelio then blitz Lady Ladybird at 90% the speed of light hitting her with a full force punch of 1,100,531,625,800,000,000 tons of force knocking Ladybird Ladybird across the Scandinavian Peninsula and into Siberia. the force of the blow causes after shock that shatters windows of buildings, and shakes the ground. Kelio then vanishes at 90% the speed of Light and blitz Ladybird Ladybird with full force strikes not giving Ladybird Ladybird a chance to attack. everytime Kelio hits Ladybird Ladybird it sounds like sonic boom.
F-troop saves the children and her husband, covering them in his watermass

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

as Keliio is battering Ladybird Ladybird across mass amounts of landmass she starts getting tried and starts slowing down causing her strikes to get weaker! she then punches the Ladybird Ladybird into the empty ground below causing a massive shockwave resulting in massive crater. she then floats down towards crater saying in firm tone as the breathes deeply.

Kelio: there that should take care of you monster!

Suddenly Ladybird Ladybird jumps out from out of the crater and grabs Kelio. Ladybird then begins to slam her across large amounts of land mass until they arrive back in Helsinki, and Ladybird Ladybird can be seen slamming Kelio into the ground creating massive shockwave. Lady Bird Ladybird then rushes at Kelio as she gets up however Kelio creates a powerful snow storm that freezes Ladybird Ladybird. that doesn't hold Ladybird for long and she slams her huge fists on top of Kelio who catches them.

the force of the impact causes the ground below Kelio to crack. Ladybird Ladybird tries to pin Kelio to the ground but Kelio pushes Ladybird off her. Kelio then dodges Ladybird's next attack and gives her a boxing combo to the face. however Ladybird Ladybird grabs Kelio's right hand and smacks her away causing her to tumble across the ground.

Kelio gets up and dashes towards Ladybird Ladybird as she runs towards her. however Ladybird Ladybird grabs her smashes her into a car and then drags her across the ground ripping it apart. after that Ladybird Ladybird knocks Kelio into the top of a building. Kelio flies towards Ladybird Ladybird and strikes at her with a boxing comb as bunch of childern cheer her saying in firm tone.

Childern: yeah you go Kelio, beat that mean awful monster!

Kelio then knocks Ladybird Ladybird through couple of buildings with a double haymaker. Kelio then tackles Ladybird Ladybird however Ladybird Ladybird grabs Kelio and power bombs her into the ground hard enough to cause it to crack into chunks. then she grabs Kelio by the leg and slams her into the ground again. as Kelio gets up Ladybird Ladybird kicks her in the head and sends her crashing into a wall.

Ladybird then grabs Kelio by the neck and starts punching her in the head pushing her further and further in to the wall. she then stops and Kelio falls to the ground. Ladybird Ladybird then stomps on Kelio's head . Ladybird Ladybird then stops when she sees a news chopter flying above her and jumps after at saying in firm tone.

Ladybird Ladybird: Ladybird Ladybird kill!

Kelio gets up flies after Ladybird Ladybird grabs her and pulls her off the chopter saying in stern tone as she tosses her through a empty building.

Kelio: I don't think so monster, you not killing anybody on my watch!

the building crumples to the ground as Kelio catches the chopter and safely lands it to the ground. Ladybird Ladybird then bursts from the rubble of the building and Kelio looks at her husband saying in firm tone.

Kelio: Mangus stay with F-Troop!

Mangus: Kelio don't that thing might kill you.

Kelio: I'm a hero, protecting this city from monsters like this is want I do!

Kelio then colides fists with Ladybird Ladybird and the force of the impact knocks them back. Kelio then dashes at Ladybird Ladybird an slugs it out with her. Ladybird smacks Kelio into the ground but Kelio dodges her next attack. Kelio then knees Ladybird Ladybird in the face and tosses her through a building, and into a power planet. then just as the is about to strike Ladybird again Ladybird grabs her charges forward jumps in the air and slams Kelio to the subway below as Admiral Sweden says in stern tone.

Admiral Sweden: I never seen anyone give Kelio such a hard time before, and that thing doesn't seem like it's getting tiring. if this keeps that monster is going to kill Kelio, lucky i came up with a plan on how to beat it, but Kelio just has to hold out longer. I figure since this things undead the only way to stop it is to destroyed it, and acorrding to it's durability the only way to destroyed is to atomize it. lucky I made this atomizer ray but it needs time to charge up, and their might be a chance that Ladybird might dodge the attack so Kelio needs to knock her out long enough for me to blast her!

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"How does it feel? Teetering slightly to the side of the angels"Jessica asked

"It feels....odd." Psionica said, not sure how to describe it.

"For you to still continue this path I bet deep down it feels pretty good. Especially when given an opportunity to stick it to MechanoKing"Jessica said

"I do get a certain sense of satisfaction from that, yes." Psionica admitted. "And I suppose it does feel good."

"You do know that for you to continue down this path you're taking theres a good chance you'd lose allies among the villain community. Still ou'd gain new ones in turn. So follow what pleases you, truce or no truce. There are some things you'd have to give up for this kind of lifestyle change but whats a lifestyle change without a few sacrifices right. Just know this, no matter what troubles you face I'll be there for you. That little fallen angel on your shoulder" Jessica said

"First a sorceress...and now a fallen angel. Life is funny sometimes."

"So the question is are you prepared to make such an important life change?" Jessica asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"For you to still continue this path I bet deep down it feels pretty good. Especially when given an opportunity to stick it to MechanoKing"Jessica said

"I do get a certain sense of satisfaction from that, yes." Psionica admitted. "And I suppose it does feel good."

"You do know that for you to continue down this path you're taking theres a good chance you'd lose allies among the villain community. Still ou'd gain new ones in turn. So follow what pleases you, truce or no truce. There are some things you'd have to give up for this kind of lifestyle change but whats a lifestyle change without a few sacrifices right. Just know this, no matter what troubles you face I'll be there for you. That little fallen angel on your shoulder" Jessica said

"So the question is are you prepared to make such an important life change?" Jessica asked

Psionica thought long and hard about this before answering. "Yes."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jessica approached her and pats her on the shoulder then looked around" What do you say we continue our discussion at a place that a little more..mellowed."

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

as Keliio is battering Ladybird Ladybird across mass amounts of landmass she starts getting tried and starts slowing down causing her strikes to get weaker! she then punches the Ladybird Ladybird into the empty ground below causing a massive shockwave resulting in massive crater. she then floats down towards crater saying in firm tone as the breathes deeply.

Kelio: there that should take care of you monster!

Suddenly Ladybird Ladybird jumps out from out of the crater and grabs Kelio. Ladybird then begins to slam her across large amounts of land mass until they arrive back in Helsinki, and Ladybird Ladybird can be seen slamming Kelio into the ground creating massive shockwave. Lady Bird Ladybird then rushes at Kelio as she gets up however Kelio creates a powerful snow storm that freezes Ladybird Ladybird. that doesn't hold Ladybird for long and she slams her huge fists on top of Kelio who catches them.

the force of the impact causes the ground below Kelio to crack. Ladybird Ladybird tries to pin Kelio to the ground but Kelio pushes Ladybird off her. Kelio then dodges Ladybird's next attack and gives her a boxing combo to the face. however Ladybird Ladybird grabs Kelio's right hand and smacks her away causing her to tumble across the ground.

Kelio gets up and dashes towards Ladybird Ladybird as she runs towards her. however Ladybird Ladybird grabs her smashes her into a car and then drags her across the ground ripping it apart. after that Ladybird Ladybird knocks Kelio into the top of a building. Kelio flies towards Ladybird Ladybird and strikes at her with a boxing comb as bunch of childern cheer her saying in firm tone.

Childern: yeah you go Kelio, beat that mean awful monster!

Kelio then knocks Ladybird Ladybird through couple of buildings with a double haymaker. Kelio then tackles Ladybird Ladybird however Ladybird Ladybird grabs Kelio and power bombs her into the ground hard enough to cause it to crack into chunks. then she grabs Kelio by the leg and slams her into the ground again. as Kelio gets up Ladybird Ladybird kicks her in the head and sends her crashing into a wall.

Ladybird then grabs Kelio by the neck and starts punching her in the head pushing her further and further in to the wall. she then stops and Kelio falls to the ground. Ladybird Ladybird then stomps on Kelio's head . Ladybird Ladybird then stops when she sees a news chopter flying above her and jumps after at saying in firm tone.

Ladybird Ladybird: Ladybird Ladybird kill!

Kelio gets up flies after Ladybird Ladybird grabs her and pulls her off the chopter saying in stern tone as she tosses her through a empty building.

Kelio: I don't think so monster, you not killing anybody on my watch!

the building crumples to the ground as Kelio catches the chopter and safely lands it to the ground. Ladybird Ladybird then bursts from the rubble of the building and Kelio looks at her husband saying in firm tone.

Kelio: Mangus stay with F-Troop!

Mangus: Kelio don't that thing might kill you.

Kelio: I'm a hero, protecting this city from monsters like this is want I do!

Kelio then colides fists with Ladybird Ladybird and the force of the impact knocks them back. Kelio then dashes at Ladybird Ladybird an slugs it out with her. Ladybird smacks Kelio into the ground but Kelio dodges her next attack. Kelio then knees Ladybird Ladybird in the face and tosses her through a building, and into a power planet. then just as the is about to strike Ladybird again Ladybird grabs her charges forward jumps in the air and slams Kelio to the subway below as Admiral Sweden says in stern tone.

Admiral Sweden: I never seen anyone give Kelio such a hard time before, and that thing doesn't seem like it's getting tiring. if this keeps that monster is going to kill Kelio, lucky i came up with a plan on how to beat it, but Kelio just has to hold out longer. I figure since this things undead the only way to stop it is to destroyed it, and acorrding to it's durability the only way to destroyed is to atomize it. lucky I made this atomizer ray but it needs time to charge up, and there might be a chance that Ladybird might dodge the attack so Kelio needs to knock her out long enough for me to blast her!

OOC: for Froggy

more_horiz
F-Troop gives Kleio some aid, blocking Ladybird so she can recover

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
F-Troop gives Kleio some aid, blocking Ladybird so she can recover

Kelio grabs Ladybird as she recovers and judo tosses on to the subway station. she then flys towards ladybird, but Ladybird smacks her through a wall. Ladybird then runs towards a coming subway train as Kelio says in concern tone.

Kelio: shit there's people on that train, I have to stop her before she kills them!

Kelio runs after Ladybird and knocks her away from the subway car. Ladybird grabs Kelio head and smacks it against the moving subway car. above booming sound can be herd as the ground bursts upwards. suddenly Keliio's body bursts forth from the ground crashing into a building falls to the ground and tumbles backwards.

she ends up face first on the ground as Ladybird jumps out of the hole. Ladybird then runs towards a group of people however Kelio tackles her pushing her around from the people. Ladybird then pounds Kelio into the ground as Mangus says in firm tone.

Mangus: man I never seen Kelio take such a beating, not that the big gal can't dish it.

Ladybird then grabs Kelio's head and just as she is about to punch Kelio, Kelio counters by grabbing Ladybird's right fist with her left hand and delivers a series of powerful hooks. she knocks Ladybird into a truck as she stumbles to the ground. Ladybird gets up and Kelio dashes at her however Ladybird delfects her attack and headbutts her causing her to tumble across the ground. after that they start trading blows knocking each other through buildings hard enough to cause them to crumble to the ground.

Kelio ends up crashing towards the ground from a great distance smashing into it hard enough to cause the chunks of the ground to flying to the air. she then keeps tumbling foward hard enough to cause chunks of the ground to fly making craters. Ladybird then lands beside Kelio when Kelio finally stops, and the impact of her land makes a small crater. she then grabs Kelio by the head and punches her in the gut and punches her in the repeatedly until she bleeds. Ladybird then let's Kelio go and the drops to the ground coughing up blood as Mangus says in firm tone.

Mangus: Admiral do you think Kelio's okay?

Admiral Sweden: come on now Mangus I'm sure Kelio is going to be fine, she's Kelio!

Ladybird grabs Kelio by the neck and just as she about to hit her she hears Kelio's daughters crying and runs towards them. Kelio then gets up grabs Ladybird found behind and says in firm tone.

Kelio: nobody harms my little girls!!!

Kelio then launches her self and Ladybird off the ground hard enough to create a shockwave. she then flies with Ladybird all the way to space and then drives back towards the ground and as she comes towards the ground a blazing ball of fire can be seen. Kelio slams Ladybird into the ground that causes a massive shockwave which shakes the whole city and creates a massive crater. Ladybird then goes unconsicous Kelio walks out of the dust with her outfight torn as Magus runs towards and as she falls towards the ground Mangus catches her and Kelio looks at him saying in weak tone.

Kelio: is everyone okay?

Mangus: yeah, you did it Kelio you stop that monster!

Kelio: that's good just as long as everyone is alright!

Kelio then closes her eyes as Admiral Sweden zaps Ladybird with the atomizer her atomzing her saying firm tone as he puts his hand on Mangus shoulder.

Admiral Sweden: don't worry about Kelio, she just needs time to recover! it may seem like she's dead but she's not she's just unconsicous. however if she were a human like you and me, she would be dead, but she's not she's Kelio " the Mighty Amazon" Norse strongest hero!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Jessica approached her and pats her on the shoulder then looked around" What do you say we continue our discussion at a place that a little more..mellowed."

To Guy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"What do you have in mind?"

more_horiz
"yeah, what Admiral Sweden said" F-Troop chimed in

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"yeah, what Admiral Sweden said" F-Troop chimed in

Reporter: as you can see here Kelio has managed to defeat the monster and save the city once again, with assistant from Admiral Sweden and F-Troop.

Mangus: I hope my wife Vonna is alright.

Admiral Sweden: she's fine, Kelio told me she hid in a safe & secure place! ( poor guy Kelio still has him in the dark about her true identity). okay now that the threat is over let's head back to home F-Troop.

Kelio slowly wakes up saying in firm tone.

Kelio: that thing was one of the toughest beings I ever face, almost as tough as the Dark Dragon goddess Apophis the Destroyer!

Alpha & Omega

suddenly there's a flash of light as a worm hole opens up and out of it steps a large very muscular black female dragon humanoid like figure standing 10'0" weighing 2,000lbs with glowing red eyes who is wearing a outfit suited for a dark overlord. the figure then looks at Kelio and says in cold tone with a fearsome look on her face.

Apophis: hello Kelio, I see that creature did a number on you, but it's nothing compare to what i did to you. I could kill, and everyone in this city with in the blink of a eye, infact I could wipe out this entire planet with my Omega cannon! but I'm not going to do that because I need subjects to rule over, I have conquered many galaxies , and your galaxy the milky is next in line, start with this planet! If you try to stop me Kelio they will be conquences!

Admiral Sweden: we will not let you take over this planet, we will do everything we can to stop you.

Apophis: hmmph and what could you possibly do against me, you are just a powerless man with fancy toys, I am a goddess!

Apophis then disappers back into the worm and Kelio says in stern tone.

Kelio: she will be back!

Admiral Sweden: and we will be ready!

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:08 am; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 3 Qua-th10

Dressed in their respective robes Jessica and Psionica are inside a Spa Resort, located inside a pocket dimension"Come on" Jessica encouraged Psionica encouraged as she takes her robe off and steps in"Ahh, just right"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Dressed in their respective robes Jessica and Psionica are inside a Spa Resort, located inside a pocket dimension"Come on" Jessica encouraged Psionica encouraged as she takes her robe off and steps in"Ahh, just right"

Psionica hesitated for a few moments before slowly disrobing and getting in. "This....is nice I suppose."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Psionica hesitated for a few moments before slowly disrobing and getting in. "This....is nice I suppose."

"Was a little reluctant at first myself but this has a way of growing on you" Jessica said then smiled at Psionica"You're very pretty" she complemented

OT: Got my PM? Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Was a little reluctant at first myself but this has a way of growing on you" Jessica said then smiled at Psionica"You're very pretty" she complemented

OT: Got my PM? Smile

"Thank you..." Psionica said as she got comfortable.

more_horiz
"You know in some ways we're not all that different" Jessica said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"What do you mean? You're a hero."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I wasn't always defined by that. Even now there are some, even on the side of the angels, that are still cautious towards me. You see the both of us have been through a horrendous experience that have played a part in making us who we are. We both want the person responsible to suffer, have developed a reputation that has made us feared among the villain and superhero community, even caught the attention to a certain hero named Gryphon. Despite all that though it was Gabriel who was among the first that believed I was worth saving, Alex was the first hero who didn't really judge me"

"To tell you the truth if you had met me awhile back I would have eaten your soul without a moments hesitation. But all thats behind me now. Still though we were once decent individuals until personal horrendous experience twisted us into something undecent"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I wasn't always defined by that. Even now there are some, even on the side of the angels, that are still cautious towards me. You see the both of us have been through a horrendous experience that have played a part in making us who we are. We both want the person responsible to suffer, have developed a reputation that has made us feared among the villain and superhero community, even caught the attention to a certain hero named Gryphon. Despite all that though it was Gabriel who was among the first that believed I was worth saving, Alex was the first hero who didn't really judge me"

"To tell you the truth if you had met me awhile back I would have eaten your soul without a moments hesitation. But all thats behind me now. Still though we were once decent individuals until personal horrendous experience twisted us into something undecent"

"So I see.....I am sorry to hear that. I would have thought they would all trust you from the beginning."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply