ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Joe and Inosanto toss knockout daggers into Kasyoiuoiyou's chest

Kasyiouiui gets knockout by the two knockout daggers throwing by the two Elite Ninjas despite the fact that he cold have easly dodge the daggers with his high end bullet time reflexes, and Super Elite Ninja skills. so it comes clear that he only reason that Kasyiouiui didn't dodge the daggers was because he was stagger by Lady Tasyozoukai. however all of the Jounins , Chuunins , and Genins that have face Kasyiouki have been beating to a pulp by him like they were cannon fodder.

"We're grateful for your help Lady Tasyozoukai!" Inosanto would say, bowing in front of her

Lady Tasyozoukai: you're welcome.

Raskoukia: yeah have the strongest woman in Japan who is happens to be the strongest Ninja in the clan is a great help. and at 400lbs she's also the biggest ninja in the clan

Lady Tasyozoukai: and my body fat percentage of 12%. however 12% to 15% body fat should be the norm for female ninjas in this clan while 10% to 7% should be the norm for male ninjas in the clan.

Raskouia: yep all us ninjas have to be in tip top shape! ( going into statistics on Lady Tasyozoukai): 400lbs , Body fat 10 % , Body fat mass 48lbs, Lean muscle mass 352lbs, FFMI 53.7, Adjusted FFMI 53.2.

Masyasukukai: you and statistics you are such a nerd Raskouia! hey a bet any second now your going to give out our statistics .

Raskouia: Masyakukai 125lbs, Body Fat 12% , Body fat mass 15lbs , Lean muscle mass 110lbs , FFMI 19, adjusted FFMI 17.9 . Rasyoukuki 190lbs body fat 15% , Body fat mass 28.5lbs , lean muscle mass 162lbs, FFMI 29.7 , adjusted FFMI 28.4. Holly weight 180lbs , Body fat 12%, body fat mass 21.6lbs , Lean muscle mass 159lbs, FFMI 20.5, adjusted FFMI 21. me weight 140lbs, body fat 15%, body fat mass 12lbs, lean muscle mass 119lbs , FFMI 18.7, adjusted FFMI 18.1.

Sezaztuna weight 154lbs , body fat 10% , Body fat mass 15.4, lean muscle mass 139lbs , FFMI 20.6 , adjusted FFMI 20.3, Kasyiouiui weight 185lbs Body fat 7% , Body fat mass 12.95lbs , lean muscle mass 173lbs , FFMI 28 , adjusted FFMI 27.3. Samzazha weight 235lbs , body fat 10% , Body fat mass 23.5lbs , lean muscle mass 212lbs , FFMI 31.4, Adjusted FFMI 31.1. Bastishio weight 265lbs, body fat 10%, body fat mass 26.5lbs , lean muscle mass 239lbs , FFMI 29.2 , adjusted FFMI 30.

Masyasukukai: like i said nerd!

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Joe and Inosanto toss knockout daggers into Kasyoiuoiyou's chest

Kasyiouiui gets knockout by the two knockout daggers throwing by the two Elite Ninjas despite the fact that he cold have easly dodge the daggers with his high end bullet time reflexes, and Super Elite Ninja skills. so it comes clear that he only reason that Kasyiouiui didn't dodge the daggers was because he was stagger by Lady Tasyozoukai. however all of the Jounins , Chuunins , and Genins that have face Kasyiouki have been beating to a pulp by him like they were cannon fodder.

"We're grateful for your help Lady Tasyozoukai!" Inosanto would say, bowing in front of her

Lady Tasyozoukai: you're welcome.

Raskoukia: yeah have the strongest woman in Japan who is happens to be the strongest Ninja in the clan is a great help. and at 400lbs she's also the biggest ninja in the clan

Lady Tasyozoukai: and my body fat percentage of 12%. however 12% to 15% body fat should be the norm for female ninjas in this clan while 10% to 7% should be the norm for male ninjas in the clan.

Raskouia: yep all us ninjas have to be in tip top shape! ( going into statistics on Lady Tasyozoukai): 400lbs , Body fat 10 % , Body fat mass 48lbs, Lean muscle mass 352lbs, FFMI 53.7, Adjusted FFMI 53.2.

Masyasukukai: you and statistics you are such a nerd Raskouia! hey a bet any second now your going to give out our statistics .

Raskouia: Masyakukai 125lbs, Body Fat 12% , Body fat mass 15lbs , Lean muscle mass 110lbs , FFMI 19, adjusted FFMI 17.9 . Rasyoukuki 190lbs body fat 15% , Body fat mass 28.5lbs , lean muscle mass 162lbs, FFMI 29.7 , adjusted FFMI 28.4. Holly weight 180lbs , Body fat 12%, body fat mass 21.6lbs , Lean muscle mass 159lbs, FFMI 20.5, adjusted FFMI 21. me weight 140lbs, body fat 15%, body fat mass 12lbs, lean muscle mass 119lbs , FFMI 18.7, adjusted FFMI 18.1.

Sezaztuna weight 154lbs , body fat 10% , Body fat mass 15.4, lean muscle mass 139lbs , FFMI 20.6 , adjusted FFMI 20.3, Kasyiouiui weight 185lbs Body fat 7% , Body fat mass 12.95lbs , lean muscle mass 173lbs , FFMI 28 , adjusted FFMI 27.3. Samzazha weight 235lbs , body fat 10% , Body fat mass 23.5lbs , lean muscle mass 212lbs , FFMI 31.4, Adjusted FFMI 31.1. Bastishio weight 265lbs, body fat 10%, body fat mass 26.5lbs , lean muscle mass 239lbs , FFMI 29.2 , adjusted FFMI 30.

Masyasukukai: like i said nerd!

OT: to froggy

more_horiz
"Well it's god you know all that, us ninjas should be informed" Inosanto says to Raskouia

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Well it's god you know all that, us ninjas should be informed" Inosanto says to Raskouia

Raskouia: thanks

Masykaukai: what I like to know is were in the hell does Lady Tasyozoukai get her clothing at?

Raskouia: most likey answer she buys them at specialty store or has them custom tailor like Rasyokuki.

Holly: that's basicaly the same thing I do since i'm a tall, i have to shop at either a speciality clothing store or get my stuff custom tailor. for Lady Tasyozoukai & Rasyokuki it would because of their bulk, and for Rasyokuki it's also because she's very top heavy.

Raskouia: very top heavy huh, well that's put it lightly

Masyukukai ( looking at Rasyoukuki): more like really top heavy! I'm still wonder how she gets she get a ninja uniform on in the first place? also how can how can Rasyoukuki only have 28.5lbs of fat with that huge rack of hers?!?

Rasyoukuki: my ninja uniform is custom tailor to fit me Mayaskukai!and this huge rack of mine is mostly comprised glandular tissue not fat !

Masyukukai: huh what's that?

Raskouia scientifically explains to masyukukai what glandular tissue is, and Masyukukai just scratches her head with a confused look on her face saying in a confused tone.

Masyukukai: I herd was blah blah blah big words, blah blah blah.

more_horiz
"You should listen to Ras words my friend, since knowledge is a powerful tool in the ninja arsenal!" Joe owuld say, flipping away

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"You should listen to Ras words my friend, since knowledge is a powerful tool in the ninja arsenal!" Joe owuld say, flipping away

Act 3 Kasyouiuiu Banishment.

much later Kasyiouiu finds him self chain and shackle as Masoskoukai looks at him saying in stern tone.

Masoskoukai Long: my son Kasyoiuiui I'm disgusted at you, you have dishonor the clan with your treachery of attempting to posion me.

Holly: that's not all he's done, he has burn down my house, kill my parents, and had me brainwash. plus he frame my father for stealing the sacred Black Dragon Gem, when he's the one who stole it!

Kokuryuukage Masokukai Long: Kasyouiui is this true ?

Kasyiouiui: yes!

Kokuryuukage Masokukai Long: but why Kasyouiui why did you kill your own brother?

Kasyouiui: caused I hated his guts, you always loved Rassuiken more then me mother! you always put him in charged of the missons i did! I was always in his shadow!

Kokuryuukage Masokukai Long: Kasyouiui the only reason why I put Rassuiken in charged of the missons I gave you two and your squad was that he was a more capable of leader!

Kasyouiui: some leader, he let Suzuizki die! we could have gone back to save her, but he just had to make the damn decison to leave her behind! Suzuizki was my fiancée and his actions took her away from me so I had to get him back. first I tired to killed his wife to evening the score after i hook up with Creed Inc. that ended in faliure but then I had a plan to ruin him and make me look like a hero.

I stole the Black Dragon Gem and placed it inside duffle bag so you would beleive that he was the one who took it mother. and when you found it I knew you would punish him for it by preventing him from going on missions for a set period of time. that's when i strike I follow him back to his home in Poland, burn down his home, poison his drink and killed him! however I could kill Holly , and kept her to myself so i could train her, and i had her brainwash to remove her weakness of compassion!

Kasyouiui then looks at Inosanto , Joe, Sezuntuna, Rasyoukuki, Masyakukai, Rasokukia, Samzhama, Batishio, Lady Tasyozoukai and gaves them nasty stares.

more_horiz
so is that the end of your flashback blh?

more_horiz
no

Kokuryuukage Masokukai Long: Kasyiouiui for your punishment I'm going to have you.....

Zasusturto : wait let's banish him instead dear.

Gigastisoua: I argee!

Rikuaruarm ( sign langauge ): banish him with a warning would be the best option Kokuryuukage

Kokuryuukage Masokukai Long: alright Kasyiouiui you are hearby banish from the Black Dragon Clan and consider a Nukenin! if you ever step foot on these grounds you will be executed!

Masokukai grabs a bear skull and hands it to Tasyozoukai who crushes it in her bare hands.

Mayasukukai: what the hell she just crushed a bear skull, that's like uh uncanny.

Raskouia: it's Lady Tasyozoukai, she makes Arnold look puny.

Lady Tasyozoukai: I met Arnold once, and he ask me how did you get so big, and I told him it's genetics my Japanese Amazon / Sumo ancestry and intense training.

Rasykouia: how was he?

Lady Tasyozoukai: he was pleasent and a lot of fun to be around.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
no

Kokuryuukage Masokukai Long: Kasyiouiui for your punishment I'm going to have you.....

Zasusturto : wait let's banish him instead dear.

Gigastisoua: I argee!

Rikuaruarm ( sign langauge ): banish him with a warning would be the best option Kokuryuukage

Kokuryuukage Masokukai Long: alright Kasyiouiui you are hearby banish from the Black Dragon Clan and consider a Nukenin! if you ever step foot on these grounds you will be executed!

Masokukai grabs a bear skull and hands it to Tasyozoukai who crushes it in her bare hands.

Mayasukukai: what the hell she just crushed a bear skull, that's like uh uncanny.

Raskouia: it's Lady Tasyozoukai, she makes Arnold look puny.

Lady Tasyozoukai: I met Arnold once, and he ask me how did you get so big, and I told him it's genetics my Japanese Amazon / Sumo ancestry and intense training.

Rasykouia: how was he?

Lady Tasyozoukai: he was pleasent and a lot of fun to be around.

OT: to Froggy

now it's the end

more_horiz
yea that's why I didn't respond, I figured that was the end :/

more_horiz
OT: Note that this story takes place several years ago.

IC: A teenage V.L. leaned against the alley wall, smoking a cigarette waiting for Leon.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

IC: A teenage V.L. leaned against the alley wall, smoking a cigarette waiting for Leon.

"You know those could kill ya" Leon greeted

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Please. I'm too fast for the Reaper. You know that." She held up a bag of money. "Check out what I grabbed."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Please. I'm too fast for the Reaper. You know that." She held up a bag of money. "Check out what I grabbed."

Leon laughed"Nobody's fast for the Reaper" then examined the bag"A charitable donation from a local bank?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Leon laughed"Nobody's fast for the Reaper" then examined the bag"A charitable donation from a local bank?"

"The Local Gangsters actually. With all they've done, it was about high time they gave something back to the people. Split it 50/50?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"The Local Gangsters actually. With all they've done, it was about high time they gave something back to the people. Split it 50/50?"

"Why not" Leon said"Did they know it's you?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Why not" Leon said"Did they know it's you?"

"Course not. None of those slowpokes can see me." She sat down and they started diving the money.

more_horiz
for quantum

a halloween story

It came from the Marsh!

October 31 1946

Sorrow Marsh Finland

In the sorrow Marsh I group of teenagers are camping out when one of them says in firm tone.

Teenager 1: dudes I don't think it's a good idea to camp here, I herd this place is supposed to be haunted

Teenager 2: the Marsh being haunted is just a old wives tale, ghouls and ghost aren't real!

Teenager 3: hey guys I'm going to look around this Marsh to see if you know who is really buried here.

Teenager looks around the march and find a tombstone that says, Ladybird, ladybird, fly away home, Your house is on fire, your children shall burn! All except one and her name was Aileen and she hid under a soup tureen. the teenager then looks at the tombstone saying in firm tone.

Teenager 3: looks like the rumors are true Mary Silver really is buried here. now to write on her tombstone, because what is she going to do about it she's dead. and it's not like she's going to rise up form Marsh as a Marsh Zombie!

OT: for Froggy

check the sign up thread for info on Ladybird Ladybird

note according to the date Vonna / Kelio would be 30 years old during this time, her eldest daughter Melga would be 3 years old , and her twin daughters Jonna and Monna would be 1 year of age.

Note: Froggy you will not be rping Ladybird, you will be doing your character F-Troop

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 3 times in total

more_horiz
It was something that both Alex and Emily had planned for awhile but something usually came up to postpone it, either a crisis involving CHAOS or an non-CHAOS related crisis or something business related involving both of their respective companies. The two just couldn't find the time to have just a normal date.

Champagne, red roses, soft music. Bob thought of everything. Anna's still in outer space, he had Cody and Liz take Penelope to hang out. He'd even placed an impeccably decorated table in the den so that the massive expanse and formality of the dining room wouldn't detract from the romantic setting. All of his efforts so far were wasted however, as the candlelight and flowers had done little to put the evening's host in the mood for romance.

Alex had never felt this nervous in his life. He knows he shouldn't as the person he's dating isn't a complete stranger, it's someone that he knew and fought side by side with. Nothing to worry about right?

The doorbell.

Emily.

"Don't be wearing red. Don't be wearing red," Alex whispered to himself, his self-restraint hanging by a thread. He closed his eyes and meditated for a few moments to regain his reserve

"Miss Granger, sir," he informed before she came into sight. The scene unfolded in slow motion as the beat of his heart kept a noisy rhythm in his ears. Holding his breath, he watched as Bob moved to the side, revealing a vision of Emily in red"Hello, Alex," she said warmly.

"It's just a dinner with a colleague and a friend, not anything too serious"

Alex remembered Anna saying when he was talking to her about that a few hours before the actual date started.

He walked toward Emily, taking her hand and placing it around his arm. "So good to see you, Emily. And don't you look stunning?"

"Thank you," she said politely" You look quite fetching aswell"

"Can I offer you a drink?" he asked in which Emily responded"An Apple-Ginger Sparkler"

http://www.marthastewart.com/274247/nonalcoholic-drinks/@center/276959/cocktail-hour#256963

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
It was something that both Alex and Emily had planned for awhile but something usually came up to postpone it, either a crisis involving CHAOS or an non-CHAOS related crisis or something business related involving both of their respective companies. The two just couldn't find the time to have just a normal date.

Champagne, red roses, soft music. Bob thought of everything. Anna's still in outer space, he had Cody and Liz take Penelope to hang out. He'd even placed an impeccably decorated table in the den so that the massive expanse and formality of the dining room wouldn't detract from the romantic setting. All of his efforts so far were wasted however, as the candlelight and flowers had done little to put the evening's host in the mood for romance.

Alex had never felt this nervous in his life. He knows he shouldn't as the person he's dating isn't a complete stranger, it's someone that he knew and fought side by side with. Nothing to worry about right?

The doorbell.

Emily.

"Don't be wearing red. Don't be wearing red," Alex whispered to himself, his self-restraint hanging by a thread. He closed his eyes and meditated for a few moments to regain his reserve

"Miss Granger, sir," he informed before she came into sight. The scene unfolded in slow motion as the beat of his heart kept a noisy rhythm in his ears. Holding his breath, he watched as Bob moved to the side, revealing a vision of Emily in red"Hello, Alex," she said warmly.

Alex remembered Anna saying when he was talking to her about that a few hours before the actual date started.

He walked toward Emily, taking her hand and placing it around his arm. "So good to see you, Emily. And don't you look stunning?"

"Can I offer you a drink?" he asked in which Emily responded"An Apple-Ginger Sparkler"

http://www.marthastewart.com/274247/nonalcoholic-drinks/@center/276959/cocktail-hour#256963

Psionica is sooo not going to be happy about this. Laughing

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The doorbell.

Emily.

Psionica is sooo not going to be happy about this. Laughing

OT: From the reaction she gave when Suspiria told her, definitly not Razz

IC: "Mmm. This is really good, whats his secret?" Emily asked in which he shook his head"Asking the wrong guy, been trying to get that out of him for years" he said then drinked his drink

"Still this is pretty good" Emily complemented then moved unto another topic at hand" Mary mentioned that you visited the leader of the Savrans that we helped out awhile back?"

Note: The Lizard alien race that Alex and Emily encountered in the CAU Prime of CBR

Alex nods"Was to check out how they're doing and I discovered that Ra-Zor had taken ill but it wasn't a natural illness."

"What was it" Emily asked

"It was a poison created from a rate alien plant called Σκούρο Skoúro or Dark Terror. I had to take the role of Gryphon and investigate who was the cause of it while formulating a cure for Ra-Zor. It all turned out well in the end, we've discovered that it was his advisor who had plotted to kill him and overthrow his rulership. Proper justice was done and Ra-Zor made a recovery."Alex explained

Emily studied him for a moment then she smiled and giggled at the image of Alex as Gryphon, costume and all

"Whats so funny?" Alex asked

"Just picturing you in Roc's professional attire, imagine the people in Twilight seeing Gryphon flying around performing the kind of feats that you usually do" Emily said

Alex chuckled at that"Would leave quite an impression thats for sure"

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
for quantum

a halloween story

It came from the Marsh!

October 31 1946

Sorrow Marsh Finland

In the sorrow Marsh I group of teenagers are camping out when one of them says in firm tone.

Teenager 1: dudes I don't think it's a good idea to camp here, I herd this place is supposed to be haunted

Teenager 2: the Marsh being haunted is just a old wives tale, ghouls and ghost aren't real!

Teenager 3: hey guys I'm going to look around this Marsh to see if you know who is really buried here.

Teenager looks around the march and find a tombstone that says, Ladybird, ladybird, fly away home, Your house is on fire, your children shall burn! All except one and her name was Aileen and she hid under a soup tureen. the teenager then looks at the tombstone saying in firm tone.

Teenager 3: looks like the rumors are true Mary Silver really is buried here. now to write on her tombstone, because what is she going to do about it she's dead. and it's not like she's going to rise up form Marsh as a Marsh Zombie!

suddenly a large hand shoots out from under the Marsh and grabs the teenager's head and pops his head like a grape as a large hulking female undead creature emerges from the Mash. the creature then drops the dead Teenager and says in firm tone.

Ladybird Ladybird ( roaring): Ladybird Ladybird kill!!!!!

later one of the other teenagers goes searching for the dead teenager and they find his dead body on the ground saying in shock.

Teenager: I think I'm going to be sick!

the teenager turns around and sees Ladybird Ladybird staring at him as he says in scared tone.

Teenager: what the hell is that!!! ( takes out a handgun) stay back whatever you are don't make me use this!

Ladybird walks towards the teenager who starts firing at him however the bullets have no effect against Ladybird and she just keeps walking towards the teenager . she then grabs both his arms and rips his body in half like tissue paper and tosses his bodyparts aside. she then goes after the other Teenagers and soon the Marsh is filled with screams . as Lady Bird finishes off the last Teenager she stares at sign for Helsinki and says in a stern tone.

Ladybird Ladybird: more people for Ladybird Ladybird to kill!

Ladybird Ladybird heads towards the City, and the next day Admrial Sweden shows up with F-Troop at the Marsh and invesgates the scene saying in firm tone.

Admrial Sweden: kids, they we're warn to stay away from Sorrow Marsh, looks like they didn't listen! ( examine the teeangers dead bodies) hmm something supernatual kill these kids, cause no animal and human can do this! ( looking at the large foot prints on the ground) hmm whatever it was that kill these teachers it was big, at lest 9'10"in height ,and looks like it head north towards Helsinki!

more_horiz
'yes let's...why are we in helsinki again admiral?"

more_horiz
Looking for someone to help me out with a flashback to Fastlane's first super villain fight. Very Happy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
'yes let's...why are we in helsinki again admiral?"

Admiral Sweden: to invegested in the rumors of Mary Silver being buried in Sorrow Marsh was true and looks like they were ( pointing at the tomb stone that says Ladybird, ladybird, fly away home, Your house is on fire, your children shall burn, All except one and her name was Aileen and she hid under a soup tureen). that's her tomb stone, even the rhyme is exact,and that thing what ever it is came from her tomb! according to legend Mary Siliver was excused of being a witch, how house was burn down , all her childern burn expect one who hid. as for Siliver herself it she was burn at the stake and her cropse body was said to be have been buried in this very marsh, looks like the legend is true!

from the driection it's heading it should stop at the Helsinki national Park, the half orc goddess Appolonia is enjoying the scenario there. so that creature is going to run into her, and I'm sure she can handel it. right now we need to get back to our hideout,so i can prep!

meanwhile Lady Bird is terrozing helsinki national park and just as she's about to kill her first victim war hammer slams into her face and knocks her into a hillside. as she gets up she sees Appolonia who says in firm tone.

Appolonia: I don't know what you are foul creatue, but I will not allow you to terroize these innocent people!

Appolonia then uses her Kungfu skills and blitzs Ladybird at near light speeds making her unable to attack. however even after numrous hits Ladybird doesn't seem to be going down, are tiring out. Appolonina then zaps Ladybird with Black Lighting however Ladybird seems to just asborb the Black Lighting as Appolonina says in shock tone.

Appolonia: by Grumush I don't beleive my eyes this creature is asborbing my hammers mystical lighting!

Ladybird then grabs Appolonia and slams her side of mountain and then punches her repeatedly and with the last punch collapses the entire mountain on top of her. Ladybird then pulls Appolonia out of the rubble, but just as she is about to hit Appolonina again Appolonina wacks her with Thunder Dragon hitting her with 550,265,812,930,000,000 + tons of force, which barely even effects her as Appolonia says in firm tone.

Appolonina: you tougher then I expected creature, it seems like I'm going to have to go all out if i want to stop you!

Lady Bird: Ladybird Ladybird hate hammer wielding green woman, Ladybird Ladybird kill green woman!!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply