ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 18 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Hey Froggy. I was wondering you got a flashback idea?

nothing serious , sorry Sad
I've been focused on helping BLGHfinish this loooong flashback
*Glomps Froggy and wipes away the tears*

It's all good

descriptionPrime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 18 EmptyRe: Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread

more_horiz
Okay

Thanks dude

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Who slams him back just as hard

Sedi gets up and counter attacks by phasing through the AntiSedi and then dropping kick him from behind the ground saying in stern tone.

Sedi: heh your pretty tough almost as tough as me! yeah I'm going to enjoy kicking your ass! and don't think me and you are a like because we're not!

Sedi hasn't realization the fact that he's bring just as arrogant as AntiSedi as he refuses to acknowledge the truth about himself.

more_horiz
Sedi feels a bone shattering counterattack

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Sedi feels a bone shattering counterattack

Sedi: damn the bastard fights like me too. wait a second that same smug look, that same sense of pride that's me when I get full of myself. it all makes sense now you're just the reflection of my bad side well for what it's worth I respect you for teaching me a valuable lesson about accepting myself thanks buddy!

more_horiz
"You're welcoooome" is heard as the copy dies

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"You're welcoooome" is heard as the copy dies

there is then a bright blue flash of light and a golem type creature appears before Sedi who says in stern tone.

Sedi: damn who the hell are you, what the hell are you. well what ever you are you looking pretty darn badass!

Baatar: I'm Baatar your X-Guardian dude! I'm kind of like firewall that's totally radical!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 18 Golem_by_shadowblitz

Sedi: so your a part of me then that's awesome, okay Baatar I going to find my siblings are you coming?

Baatar: dude I go where you go, we're like partners.

Sedi: awesome partners! I'm badass and you're well a badass looking golem thing!

more_horiz
Switch ( Me) vs. Dark Switch ( Froggy)

the fight starts with Switch suddenly getting bombard by objects that fall from the sky. Switch dodges them then runs into a person who looks like her saying in stern tone.

Switch: so you're the bitch that tried to bombard me with those objects, I know Matter Switching when I see it! I don't know who the hell you are, but there's only one me, no posers aloud got that!

more_horiz
The 'poser' switched the air around the original into methane gas and ignited it

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
The 'poser' switched the air around the original into methane gas and ignited it

Switch gets up and says in firm tone

Switch: you dirty rotten Bitch, well two can play at that game

Switch transports a object on the ground into the air causing it to drop on the Poser's head.

more_horiz
Which the double switches back.....

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Which the double switches back.....

Switch uses the same tactic saying in firm tone as she looks at her double.

Switch: this is just going to go back and forth isn't? hmm this poser reminds me of someone but I can't figure out who?

more_horiz
"Look in the mirror lately genius?" She'd ask before switching back

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Look in the mirror lately genius?" She'd ask before switching back

Switch swaps places with the poser so she can get behind her and says in firm tone.

Switch: you know you remind me of someone I know. and I been thinking can't be anyone of my siblings so the only logical explanation is that you represent the dark aspects of myself. which begs the question, I'm a really that much a bitch! well the truth is I guess I'm , I don't want to think I'm, but I can see why my siblings called me a bitch at times.

and looking at you makes me understand that's just a part of me being a malicious, spiteful just the person I am!

more_horiz
"Took you long enough genius" the poser would say as she elbowed switch in the face

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"Took you long enough genius" the poser would say as she elbowed switch in the face

Switch just lays there on the ground and says in firm tone.

Switch: fine I deserve that I know how big a bitch I can be. but just because I can be malicious, spiteful doesn't mean I don't care about my siblings. so I'm no longer going to deny, I'm a bitch and if people don't like it then tough shit! so I will accept who I'm and not try to live up to others standards!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Switch: fine I deserve that I know how big a bitch I can be.  but just because I can be malicious, spiteful  doesn't mean I don't care about my siblings.  so I'm no longer going to deny, I'm a bitch and if people don't like it then tough shit!  so I will accept who I'm and not try to live up to others standards!
thr confession causes this 'poser' to disappear

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Switch: fine I deserve that I know how big a bitch I can be.  but just because I can be malicious, spiteful  doesn't mean I don't care about my siblings.  so I'm no longer going to deny, I'm a bitch and if people don't like it then tough shit!  so I will accept who I'm and not try to live up to others standards!

thr confession causes this 'poser' to disappear

and it's place appears a beautiful girl with wings  and Switch looks at the girl saying in stern tone.

Switch: who are in hell are you supposed to be?

Hylda: I'm your X-guardian  stupid!

Prime and Quantum Flashback Thread - Page 18 A_bird_girl_of_paradise_by_RyusukeHamamoto

Switch: what in the hell is a X-Guardian?

Hylda: figure it out genius.

Switch:  so are you like a part of me?

Hylda: I'm not a part of you, I'm freaking queen of France...... Yeah duh I'm part of you genius!  

Switch: well anyone who acts like you must be a part of me.

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Hey Froggy up for doing something involving Worthington and Red Strike?

more_horiz
AE ( Froggy) vs. Dark AE ( me)

the fight begins with Dark AE slam fist first into the ground  from the air and causes a explosion of  ambient electron energy forming a massive surge of electricity. Dark AE then gets up and looks at  AE saying in firm tone.

Dark AE: you know I never quite understood this, here you are with all this power, probably the most powerful of your siblings and yet you always seem to hold back.   don't you just want to go all out  and show what your really capable of.  don't you just want to go all out, aren't you getting tired of holding back!  I maybe your just do because you actually taking pity on those weaker then you!

oh by the way I like the name that guy gave you want did he call you again oh yeah that's right Jack.  so what about it Jack ready to confessed what you truly think about humans?!?

Dark AE hits  AE with a Ambient electron changed punch and sends him flying through the air!

OT: Ability

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Ambient_Energy_Manipulation

Applications of ability

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Charged_Particles_Manipulation   ( can only manipulate electrons)

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Sourcing ( draws strength from electrical energy / the greater the electrical energy the more powerful he is. )

base line strength is only class 20 but he can increase his strength exponentially by drawing power from the electrical energy of electrons. he gets his biggest temporary power boost when he is charged by lightning.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Hey Froggy up for doing something involving Worthington and Red Strike?
sure! What you got in mind?

AE went flying only to counter with a blow twice as strong

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
AE went flying only to counter with a blow twice as strong

Dark AE  flies in the ground and lands on the ground creating a huge shockwave he then gets up saying in stern tone.

Dark AE: that's the spirit but your still holding back.  but yet you did hesitant to massacre there's human agents! of course they had it coming after how those bastards threating your predecessor   Sevda.  so don't you just come on out and admit   that you feel that you are above humans , that you're a god among men, and those miserable humans should suffer for what they did to Sevda!

and what about Squad Zero aren't they with the Government, she same Government  that has threating your Predecessor Sevda like shit. yeah deep down you know that you feel like you can trust them, so admit it accept what you really feel inside!

Dark AE delivers a much strong  Ambient electron changed punch  this time feeding on AE's negative emotions. causing a shockwave that blows AE back even though Dark AE doesn't even physically touch him.

more_horiz
"So you're just a genocidal freak? Laaame" AE replies before blasting a hole in the poser

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"So you're just a genocidal freak? Laaame" AE replies before blasting a hole in the poser

Dark AE falls down but then gets up and laughs saying in stern tone.

Dark AE: you not going to get rid of me by just duking it out as long as you reject that side of you will never defeat me.  and if you haven't realize it yet I'm the side of you that represents all the dark things you feel inside.  now just admit it already!

Seif, Sedi and Switch show up and Sedi says in stern tone.

Sedi: AE the more you deny that thing the stronger it's going to get. the only why to beat it is to accept it but that doesn't mean you have to listen to it.  dark digital anomaly AE may have such feelings but that's not what drives him.

Seif: we all have dark aspects but we aren't govern by them, they don't make us who we are, we do!

Switch: and I may be a bitch at times, and that doesn't mean it's my only aspect!  you have to take the good with the bad!

Sedi: so AE so this bastard even if you have those feelings that they don't govern you, they don't make you who you are!  this thing want's you  to be govern by your dark aspects prove to it that it's wrong, and release the X-Guardian that's trap inside that thing! don't let that thing take over!

Sedi's X-Guardian Gunilla emerges and gives some insightful info

Gunilla: there's no way we can help AE, there are invisible walls blocking us from interfering. must likely this is the work of the one you called Sevda's X-Guardian which has turn into dark digital anomaly and is running amok.  we are playing by it's rules and we have no choice but to follow them!

more_horiz
"Admit it? I grapple with these things everyday, you must not know me that well"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply