ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Lightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionLightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World - Page 2 EmptyRe: Lightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Lightspeed speed out of the subway and back into the city, he sees dark clouds already forming in the sky and it flashed in a bright light. "Congratulations Lightspeed, that was quite a warm up you had there"

He looked up and instead of clouds he see a image of a woman looking down at him in the sky, above the city.

Lightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World - Page 2 Lmotl

"A simple welcome home would be nice. What are you some kind of alien?" Lightspeed asked

She laughed and responded"I've been called that in my lifetime, and worse. If it makes things any better the citizens of this city and some of your friends visiting are alive and well."

"Good. Now would you be so kind as to let them go or tell me where they are"Lightspeed said

"Of course. Depending if you pass the trials that I've set for you. If you pass each one then a clue shall be provided to you concerning the location of the ones you're looking for and I hear that you're the kind of guy that would take any challenge given to him" She said

"What if I just contact someone to help me out"Lightspeed said

"I've taken precautions to eliminate any form of contact. Including mental ones, also anykind of assistance from here on out pose a risk of endangering the ones you're trying to save" She responded

"Just you know, I'll find you once this is done"Lightspeed said

"Counting on it. And good luck." She said then vanished

OT: This is soooo going to come back to bite her, but this is an awesome setup nonetheless. Could be a good way to intro his rogues gallery too.

descriptionLightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World - Page 2 EmptyRe: Lightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World

more_horiz
Lightspeed observed the Jumbotron then the writing appeared

"At the Stedman Field is where your first trial awaits"

Lightspeed took note of the instruction then blitzed to the location of his first trial

more_horiz
Lightspeed had appeared at Stedman Field"Ok" he looked around the stadium that is as empy as the city is"What now?"

The fanfare music played

"Ladies and gentlemen please give your round of applause for our guest of honor this evening"

The stadium erupted into a thunderous applause "Lightspeed, Lightspeed, Lightspeed" came the chants

"He has arrived here and ready to compete his first trial. Before we get the trial underway our guest must choose his respective weapon"

A pillar rose up from the center of the stadium and Lightspeed approached and grabbed his weapon and examined it

Lightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World - Page 2 Sciabo10

"Nice, kudos in not sabotaging it" Lightspeed said

"I have no desire in doing such thing. Besides it would be more interesting to see you succeed with no underhanded trickery on my part. And thanks for the complement, I know you have studied in sword play and this is the desired weapon you usually use. Your opponent for the trial shall arrive shortly. And good luck"

Lightspeed could hear something in the air then he looked up and see a swarm of swords flying around the stadium. One of the swords shot at him in a speed that could rival his own as Lightspeed barely dodged by blitzing away but the other sword shot at him, matching his own speed and Lightspeed blocked it and pushed the sword away but not before but a blade that came before blindsided him and he barely dodged that but he got a cut on the left side of his cheek for good measure

A laughter echoed throughout the stadium and Lightspeed hears a different voice than the one from before echoing. It was enough to cause Lightspeed to stop in his tracks

"Eṉ poḻutupōkku metuvāka nāṉ piṭikka iraiyai, uṅkaḷai pōṉṟa kuṟippāka aḻakāṉa ciṟu oruvariṉ tōl āḥp cetukkum uḷḷatu."

Lightspeed slowly brought his free hand up to to his cheek where it was cut and breathed shakily when he felt a warm liquid hitting his hand

"Eṉ naṇparkaḷ rattam tākamāka"

Lightspeed brought his hand down and noticed the blood from where he was cut, he took a deep breath maintained enough reserve to respond" Are we going to do this or are you going to bore me to death with your endless talking?

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Lightspeed had appeared at Stedman Field"Ok" he looked around the stadium that is as empy as the city is"What now?"

The fanfare music played

"Ladies and gentlemen please give your round of applause for our guest of honor this evening"

The stadium erupted into a thunderous applause "Lightspeed, Lightspeed, Lightspeed" came the chants

"He has arrived here and ready to compete his first trial. Before we get the trial underway our guest must choose his respective weapon"

A pillar rose up from the center of the stadium and Lightspeed approached and grabbed his weapon and examined it

Lightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World - Page 2 Sciabo10

"Nice, kudos in not sabotaging it" Lightspeed said

"I have no desire in doing such thing. Besides it would be more interesting to see you succeed with no underhanded trickery on my part. And thanks for the complement, I know you have studied in sword play and this is the desired weapon you usually use. Your opponent for the trial shall arrive shortly. And good luck"

Lightspeed could hear something in the air then he looked up and see a swarm of swords flying around the stadium. One of the swords shot at him in a speed that could rival his own as Lightspeed barely dodged by blitzing away but the other sword shot at him, matching his own speed and Lightspeed blocked it and pushed the sword away but not before but a blade that came before blindsided him and he barely dodged that but he got a cut on the left side of his cheek for good measure

A laughter echoed throughout the stadium and Lightspeed hears a different voice than the one from before echoing. It was enough to cause Lightspeed to stop in his tracks

"Eṉ poḻutupōkku metuvāka nāṉ piṭikka iraiyai, uṅkaḷai pōṉṟa kuṟippāka aḻakāṉa ciṟu oruvariṉ tōl āḥp cetukkum uḷḷatu."

Lightspeed slowly brought his free hand up to to his cheek where it was cut and breathed shakily when he felt a warm liquid hitting his hand

"Eṉ naṇparkaḷ rattam tākamāka"

Lightspeed brought his hand down and noticed the blood from where he was cut, he took a deep breath maintained enough reserve to respond" Are we going to do this or are you going to bore me to death with your endless talking?

OT: Awesome. Very Happy

more_horiz

"Why cant the first trial be an easy one?!"

Lightspeed deflects the four swords that is lunged at him, he ducks from another incoming sword then runs at the stadium stands and up the steps. He could feel more swords following him and he ran up the wall then make a mad dash to the left. The sword that followed him pierced the wall. While running the walls of the stadium Lightspeed sways to the side to avoid a incoming strike

"Nalla aṉiccaikaḷ payaṉpaṭutti and using the environment to your advantage."

"What the hell?! I can now understand what you are saying" Lightspeed said then he leaped off of the wall and landed on the handle of one of the incoming swords while deflecting another one then leaped on a few more and landed feet first on the wall and kept running till he made his way to the private box. He used his rapier sword to break his way in and closed the door and shut it behind him

"I linked my mind with yours, that way the realms of communication would be easier"

"Appreciate that" Lightspeed said pressing his back against the door, he puts up his sword, then he blitzed to the table and the table appeared before it"Thats as far as you can get when it comes to invading my mind"

"I've noticed, your mind is all shakesphere, that race care driver that you conjugate with, and...the Captain Wallaby Show?"

Note: The Captain Wallaby Show was a popular British puppet show on the BBN(British Broadcasting Network) that ran from 1971-1995 and Lightspeeds favorite show growing up

"Watch it mysterio. That show just happens to be a national treasure" Lightspeed looked around and sees the swords still surrounding the stadium and one of them hits the glass. Thinking of a strategy is out of the cards for him as his invisible opponent already hijacked his mind. So the only option left for him is to just make up a strategy on the fly. The window burst and lots and lots of swords flew at him...

It was as if time around him stood still, he charged at the incoming swords his head moved to the side to dodge one of the swords then he brings his head down to dodge another while bringing his sword up to deflect two of the incoming ones. He shoots out of the window and ran down the wall and to the stadium steps. Putting up his sword. He snagged a fire extinguisher from the stadium lobby then sprays it around the area once that is empty he finds another one then sprays it, he starts using this strategy as a way to pinpoint the location of where his mysterious opponent is. His eyes searched the arena as he ran all over it while avoiding the swords in the process. He sees the smoke from the extinguisher whooshed away then he draws his sword and slashed at the direction. He heard what sounded like a blade blocking his own and the voice finally spoke out congratulating him” Very, very, good. Managed to find a way to get me to reveal myself” the mysterious figure then revealed itself to Lightspeed for the first time.

Lightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World - Page 2 INk5X

“Just what exactly are you?” Lightspeed asked the being before him, his response is to push Lightspeed back. He stopped himself then looked at the being who responded” The names Deius, one of the seven generals of the one who abducted your people”

“Then answer this. Just what kind of person would do such a thing?” Lightspeed asked

“If you know that then you’d know everything wouldn’t you” Deius said then his eyes glowed and the swords vanished except the one that he is carrying

“Have it your way” Lightspeed raised his sword” Lets get this duel started”

Deius raised his sword in return” As you wish” the two charged at each other, both of them raised their swords in the are and when they got close both of them clashed together, sparks flying as they did so. They fight all over the lobby, the sounds of the dual blades clashing can be heard. Deius deflects the blade from Lightspeed then grabs Lightspeed by the throat” Your skills with the blade is admirable young one but do you think that’s enough to overcome what is about to befall you” he throws Lightspeed to the concession stand then blitzes out of the way to avoid a attack from Deius who split the concession stand in half.

“Hey come on man that was uncalled for” Lightspeed said then barely blocks an attack from Deius but got struck in the face by one of his wings that sends him on the ground. “When survival is on the line, it’s definitely called for” Deius charged at him but Lightspeed quickly recovers then he ran up the wall then jumped off of it, he attempts to strike but Deius blocked then one of his wings lashes out across his chest leaving a cut” That’s two young one” then kicks him back down” You want to save those people? How far are you willing to go to accomplish that?” Lightspeed could see the blood from his cut hitting the ground, he grips his sword tightly” Lightspeed realizes the anger building up then he calms himself before getting up and striking at Deius. A masterful slash stroke by Deius is blocked by the young speedster. Another of the winged blows is blocked, then countered. The two swordsmen stand motionless with their respective weapons locked in mid air. “You’re right, the sword isn’t all I have to win” Lightspeed then blitzed away, Deius can feel a huge wind forming then it grew more powerful then the debris flew at him but Deius slashes through each of them then felt his wing being sliced followed by his chest and felt the back of his leg being clipped as he fell to one knee. Deius raises his sword up and it was knocked away then struck away. Lightspeed stands before him with his sword pointed directly at him” My resourcefulness works also”

“Well played young one” Deius said as the winds die down then celebration music plays

“Well done indeed Lightspeed. You have passed the first trial, proceed at the top of Newgate Mountain and you’ll find your next trial there”

Deius summoned his sword to him and sheathed it” Good victory young one. On a personal level I wish you the best. Should you survive then I shall be looking forward to our rematch”

“It’s a date. “ Lightspeed said then he puts his sword up then looked around to see the arena repaired as if the battle didn’t happen and blitzed off

Newgate Mountain
A popular mountain resort located off the coast of Venture City

http://personal.maths.surrey.ac.uk/st/T.Bridges/USTAOSET/Mountain_Pass.jpg

Lightspeed looks the area” Ok where the hell is my next trial?”

Way high above him a large object dive bomb at Lightspeed” Khuri Caro Fudoji!!!”

Lightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World - Page 2 Horizon3320121212215028

We see from afar the ground rumble and the dust and debris shoot up in the air

more_horiz
” Khuri Caro Fudoji!!!”

Lightspeed barely avoids the dive bomb attack, he barely was able to keep his balance due to the impact the attack made but he managed to get just as much distance from him and whatever it was that tried to attack him from above.

The smoke cleared and Lightspeed sees a figure before him”Good move primate!” he looked up at Lightspeed then grinned” Amidas of the Seven Generals” he examined Lightspeed's form then grinned” I see that this wont be a complete waste of time”

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110923190656/asuraswrath/images/9/92/Vajra_Wyzen.jpg

The ground started to rumble then the mountain area itself started to mold and form like clay. It started to get higher and higher till the landscape below looked like miniature models in comparison.. As the mountain stopped forming Lightspeed looked around to noticed that it is now shaped as a large ring that resembled what fighters would compete in at World Martial Arts tournaments” If there's anything I love most in the world it's a good fight” Amidas felt Lightspeed speed up and gave him a few combo punches to the stomach” Hahahaha!” Amidas bellowed as the punches showed no effect towards him” You think those love taps can harm me!” he kneed Lightspeed to the stomach then he fell to the ground. Gasping for air as he clutches his stomach he tries to lift himself off the ground

“As I was saying. I like a good fight and the lady in charge likes it too. The rules are simple. First one to completely fall off this structure loses.” Amidas said as his eyes surveyed Lightspeed's frame again. Lightspeed could almost feel his skin crawl as Amidas was eying him. He got up and spin kick's him to the chest. Amidas grabbed his ankle and slams Lightspeed to the ground. Then he precessed forward and gave Lightspeed a few kicks but Lightspeed brought his arm's up and blocked him but he grits his teeth as Amida's attack's felt like he's being hit by two bags of cement. Lightspeed countered then brought his elbow at the back of Amida's leg but he wagged his finger then goes for a straight punch at him.

Lightspeed used his speed to dodge his punch then he dodge another punch that Amida's gave him followed by another” Right here big guy” Lightspeed said pointing at his chin and Amidas throws another punch but Lightspeed leaped up then kicked at the back of Amida's head which caused him to stagger. “You think speed can save you? Think again!” His eyes shined bright gold then his whole body is covered in it. Amidas crouched and he spins around and around till all that is shown is nothing but a bright shiny golden ball then Amidas sped at him. Lightspeed runs but Amida's speed was enough to catch up and he bumped into Lightspeed, knocking him to the ground. Amida's was blitzing around the ring like crazy and he charged up at Lightspeed again. Lightspeed was hit by Amidas and he fell off the ring but was hanging on the edge.

Amidas spinned up and he comes crashing down to crush Lightspeed's fingers but Lightspeed quickly got out of the way and on the ring. Amidas was teetering on the edge then Lightspeed ran at him but Amidas quickly straightened up and he kicked Lightspeed to the ribs. Lightspeed crashes on the ground, clutching his ribs as he felt that it could be bruised he hears Amidas laugh. “Just between you and me. Once I win this battle I think I'll let you live. You'd make a suitable concubine”

Lightspeed's hands shook with anger then he looked up at Amidas dark clouds started to form over the horizon“Going to ask one question, can you survive the fall?”

“Certainly!” Amidas said

“Then I'll have no regrets when I knock your fat ass off this mountain” Lightspeed said then he speeds away” Amidas can feel the ring rumble, just a little below the ring we see Lightspeed running around the edges of it, slowly chipping the ring away. The ring started to teeter then Amidas crouches down and spins again. The ring fell off then Amidas spins up off the ring. Lightspeed spins his arms around and around to provide him a little flight and he propelled himself up in the air. Amida's spins up after him but gravity caught up with him. He unfolded then looks down” Sucks to be you” Lightspeed said then Amida's grabbed nothing but air and he yells as he starts falling down to the ground. Lightspeed lands on what little is left of the mountain.

Far below we see a crater of where Amidas landed”Uuuuuugh” was all he let out

The clouds are starting to clear then the mountain reformed to what it originally was. Lightspeed sees a single light shining down at the horizon. Lightspeed sighs” Bring it on” he then speeds down the mountain and towards where the light was shining down

more_horiz
( I do not recognize this area) Lightspeed thought to himself as he wanders in a jungled area then he could feel hot steam hitting him. As he ventures forward he sees a hot springs area and the majority of the inhabitants there is attractive females” Hey you made it!”

A voice from the far end of the springs waved at him. He was sitting on a rock next to a waterfall and he waved at Lightspeed. He instantly appeared before him and offered his hand” GoKai”.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/161/d/b/Sun_Wukong_The_monkey_king_by_eWKn.jpg

Lightspeed stared at him for a moment then shook his hand.

“Don't worry I'm not going to attack you. The Woman Upstairs likes to give her contestants a breather before they move onto the next trial and from what was shown you definitely earned it” GoKai said to Lightspeed” By the way I liked how you knocked Amidas down a peg, between you and me he can get irritating. Bet all the kings horses wouldn't put that guy together again after a fall like that”

Lightspeed grinned a little at that last comment then looked around” So this is my reward for passing the first two trials”

“Bingo” GoKai said” Get in the spring and rest a bit” One of the handmaidens offered him a drink” Have an Elixer, quite refreshing” GoKai offered

Lightspeed looked at the handmaiden(Not bad at all)

http://www.oxmonline.com/files/u49901/asurareview2.jpg

He accepted the elixir then smelled it a bit, nothing too shady about the drink then took a sip. Lightspeed can feel whatever past injuries he had from the previous two trials vanish. He reaches up and notice the cut from the first fight is gone

“I like my contestants completely healthy before I challenge them”GoKai said

“Wow”Lightspeed felt the rush that the elixir gave him then he puts the Elixir down on the tray then looked at the handmaiden”Got a telephone number? I was thinking when this is all over I might look you up” the handmaiden blushed

"Ah I like your taste but hands off this one, she's off limits" GoKai points upward" She's her personal favorite"

more_horiz
Ahhhh, awesome idea, bringing in the storyboard adventures into a thread. Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Ahhhh, awesome idea, bringing in the storyboard adventures into a thread. Very Happy

I figured as awesome as the story is it deserves it's own thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

I figured as awesome as the story is it deserves it's own thread Smile

Hell yeah! Very Happy Cool

more_horiz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jl7pGZcZIhY
Cool Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
( I do not recognize this area) Lightspeed thought to himself as he wanders in a jungled area then he could feel hot steam hitting him. As he ventures forward he sees a hot springs area and the majority of the inhabitants there is attractive females” Hey you made it!”

A voice from the far end of the springs waved at him. He was sitting on a rock next to a waterfall and he waved at Lightspeed. He instantly appeared before him and offered his hand” GoKai”.

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/161/d/b/Sun_Wukong_The_monkey_king_by_eWKn.jpg

“Don't worry I'm not going to attack you. The Woman Upstairs likes to give her contestants a breather before they move onto the next trial and from what was shown you definitely earned it” GoKai said to Lightspeed” By the way I liked how you knocked Amidas down a peg, between you and me he can get irritating. Bet all the kings horses wouldn't put that guy together again after a fall like that”

Lightspeed grinned a little at that last comment then looked around” So this is my reward for passing the first two trials”

“Bingo” GoKai said” Get in the spring and rest a bit” One of the handmaidens offered him a drink” Have an Elixer, quite refreshing” GoKai offered

He accepted the elixir then smelled it a bit, nothing too shady about the drink then took a sip. Lightspeed can feel whatever past injuries he had from the previous two trials vanish. He reaches up and notice the cut from the first fight is gone

“Wow”Lightspeed felt the rush that the elixir gave him then he puts the Elixir down on the tray then looked at the handmaiden”Got a telephone number? I was thinking when this is all over I might look you up” the handmaiden blushed

"Ah I like your taste but hands off this one, she's off limits" GoKai points upward" She's her personal favorite"

Lightspeed nods" So this is where I do the next trial?"

"Of course not" A cloud is summoned then GoKai jumps on it"Hop on"

Lightspeed looks up"If I fall through this" he jumped on the cloud" Hold on" the cloud then it speed off

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lightspeed nods" So this is where I do the next trial?"

"Of course not" A cloud is summoned then GoKai jumps on it"Hop on"

Lightspeed looks up"If I fall through this" he jumped on the cloud" Hold on" the cloud then it speed off

Glad it's back.

more_horiz
Lightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World - Page 2 Angkor10

The both of them appeared in what resembled an ancient martial arts dojo" Cozy" Lightspeed said" I get it this is where I test my martial arts skills or something like that"

"Nope. I just felt like giving you a tour."GoKai said then stopped at a martial arts ring" I've seen how you are in fighting. Now I want to see how you are in terms of mental prowess"

Lightspeed face him" Ok. What kind of test will you provide me concerning that"

GoKai smiled then tosses him an incomplete Rubix Cube

Lightspeed: The Fastest Man In The World - Page 2 Rubixc10

GoKai pulls out another one"Try and complete it before me. Just a notice we are going lightning round with this"

Lightspeed blinked then looked at the cube" You're serious"

GoKai already started as he moved the puzzle in a speed that is faster than the naked eye can capture"Better catch up"

"I'll take that as a yes" Lightspeed said then proceeds

more_horiz
Lightspeed runs in just about the same speed at GoKai, to a speedster their eyes they process just about as normal as a regular person's eyes when in speedblitz mode.

more_horiz
"Who design's your suit?" GoKai said while still in the process of solving the puzzle.

"Axle Elgin" Lightspeed responded

"Like the silver and black color scheme, it matches your hair and eyes" GoKai responded

"Thank you" Lightspeed responded"Is this your way in distracting me"

"Just making light conversation to ease the tension" GoKai said

"This what you normally do with your opponents?" Lightspeed asked then switches gears and proceeds to solve the puzzle at a normal rate

"I like an old fashioned hand to hand battle as much as the next guy but i find it more creative to test their mental skills instead of their physical. Keeps my mind sharp and it helps me learn all I can from an opponent. How quick they think on their feet and such." GoKai said noticing Lightspeed's change of strategy" In this kind of challenge, you've definitely lasted longer than my other opponents so win or lose thats quite an accomplishment."

"Would I have taken you in an actual fight though" Lightspeed asked

"Don't know. I'd fight dirty."GoKai said

"Really?" Lightspeed asked

"Hair pulling, dust in eyes, even some occasional groping for a WTF reaction" GoKai said in which Lightspeed laughed" Same here, depending on the situation"

Lightspeed made the last few connected alignments then said" Done"

GoKai stopped then looked at the completion"Huh"

"Played your game for awhile then pulled the old Turtle vs Hare strategy" Lightspeed grinned then tossed him the Rubix Cube in which GoKai examined" Figured theres cunning hidden within you" GoKai smiled then juggled the cubes. Tosses one in the air then it vanished and tosses another one then approached Lightspeed" Congratulations" he offered his hand. Lightspeed accepted it then GoKai winked"Don't get too cocky eh. Might not be so lucky come the rematch"

"You know where to find me" Lightspeed said then the two sees fireworks display in the horizon" Thats where you're next trial is. Need a lift"

"I'll run there. Appreciate the elixer" Lightspeed said

"Anytime" GoKai said"Good luck"

Lightspeed nods then speed off

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
"Who design's your suit?" GoKai said while still in the process of solving the puzzle.

"Axle Elgin" Lightspeed responded

"Like the silver and black color scheme, it matches your hair and eyes" GoKai responded

"Thank you" Lightspeed responded"Is this your way in distracting me"

"Just making light conversation to ease the tension" GoKai said

"This what you normally do with your opponents?" Lightspeed asked then switches gears and proceeds to solve the puzzle at a normal rate

"I like an old fashioned hand to hand battle as much as the next guy but i find it more creative to test their mental skills instead of their physical. Keeps my mind sharp and it helps me learn all I can from an opponent. How quick they think on their feet and such." GoKai said noticing Lightspeed's change of strategy" In this kind of challenge, you've definitely lasted longer than my other opponents so win or lose thats quite an accomplishment."

"Would I have taken you in an actual fight though" Lightspeed asked

"Don't know. I'd fight dirty."GoKai said

"Really?" Lightspeed asked

"Hair pulling, dust in eyes, even some occasional groping for a WTF reaction" GoKai said in which Lightspeed laughed" Same here, depending on the situation"

Lightspeed made the last few connected alignments then said" Done"

GoKai stopped then looked at the completion"Huh"

"Played your game for awhile then pulled the old Turtle vs Hare strategy" Lightspeed grinned then tossed him the Rubix Cube in which GoKai examined" Figured theres cunning hidden within you" GoKai smiled then juggled the cubes. Tosses one in the air then it vanished and tosses another one then approached Lightspeed" Congratulations" he offered his hand. Lightspeed accepted it then GoKai winked"Don't get too cocky eh. Might not be so lucky come the rematch"

"You know where to find me" Lightspeed said then the two sees fireworks display in the horizon" Thats where you're next trial is. Need a lift"

"I'll run there. Appreciate the elixer" Lightspeed said

"Anytime" GoKai said"Good luck"

Lightspeed nods then speed off

Man......Lightspeed actually solved a rubik's cube.
Crazy awesome.

more_horiz
awfully friendly there for an invader GoKai

got my eye on you!

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

got my eye on you!

It's the affable ones you usually watch out for Razz

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

got my eye on you!

It's the affable ones you usually watch out for Razz
definitely, though I'm really wondering like how these trials will end/what will it be like when he gets back

a lot to deal with for one hero

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply