ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Dracula Arc

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionQuantum: Dracula Arc EmptyQuantum: Dracula Arc

more_horiz
Thought it might be easier to manage the arc if we have it in it's own thread.

descriptionQuantum: Dracula Arc EmptyRe: Quantum: Dracula Arc

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Just when I think they couldn't make Alucard any scarier.

IC:

Aida was holding the infant while Paladia was giving Insidious a call to inform her of the recent discovery(He does have Fulcrum's eyes) she thought to herself. The infant reached up and his tiny hand squeezed Aida's finger(And strength) she thought whincing slightly

Doctor Insidious appeared on the screen"Hello Paladia. I'm afraid the actual Insidious couldn't make it. What you are speaking with is her Hologram Construct or Holo-Insidious for short" she said then her expression became serious" Apparently the residence got ambushed last night by supernatural monstrosities and during the chaos Insidious was abducted. The person involved was Dracula, an old enemy of her parents awhile back recently freed from his prison"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:

Just when I think they couldn't make Alucard any scarier.

IC:

Aida was holding the infant while Paladia was giving Insidious a call to inform her of the recent discovery(He does have Fulcrum's eyes) she thought to herself. The infant reached up and his tiny hand squeezed Aida's finger(And strength) she thought whincing slightly

Doctor Insidious appeared on the screen"Hello Paladia. I'm afraid the actual Insidious couldn't make it. What you are speaking with is her Hologram Construct or Holo-Insidious for short" she said then her expression became serious" Apparently the residence got ambushed last night by supernatural monstrosities and during the chaos Insidious was abducted. The person involved was Dracula, an old enemy of her parents awhile back recently freed from his prison"

"Dracula? The vampire from mythology?" Paladia asked. (I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that he's real. After all, Maximum Order has a vampire of their own.) "Alright, do you know when she disappeared?"

more_horiz
"About last night as mentioned" Holo-Insidious responded

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"I see....alright....Aidia, I want you to contact Captain Nemesis. Even if his mother is a lunatic, I know he'll want to help. We cannot let what happened at Venice happen again. I'll get in contact with the heroes and fill them in. Holo, can you patch us into Team Insidious? I want to know their progress."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I see....alright....Aidia, I want you to contact Captain Nemesis. Even if his mother is a lunatic, I know he'll want to help. We cannot let what happened at Venice happen again. I'll get in contact with the heroes and fill them in. Holo, can you patch us into Team Insidious? I want to know their progress."

"The castle is welcome to both the Justice Legion and The Protectors if they want to search for clues. See you soon"Holo-Insidious said then ended transmission

Aida nodded and handed the infant to Paladia"Could you look after him till I return?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"The castle is welcome to both the Justice Legion and The Protectors if they want to search for clues. See you soon"Holo-Insidious said then ended transmission

Aida nodded and handed the infant to Paladia"Could you look after him till I return?"

Paladia accepted the child. "I'll look after him. Be careful out there." She said as she held the baby.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Paladia accepted the child. "I'll look after him. Be careful out there." She said as she held the baby.

"Gwwyah" The baby said to Aida wishing her farewell in his own words

Aida smiled then kissed his fourhead then looked at her mother"Same to you" she turned then went out. Flying in the air then transformed into a spaceship and took off

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Aida smiled then kissed his fourhead then looked at her mother"Same to you" she turned then went out. Flying in the air then transformed into a spaceship and took off

"You have a way with words don't you?" Paladia asked the child before calling the heroes.

The monitor screen came on and Justice stood up. "Paladia. How's it-is that a baby?"

"Oh, yeah, long story that one. Is your team there?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"You have a way with words don't you?" Paladia asked the child before calling the heroes.

The monitor screen came on and Justice stood up. "Paladia. How's it-is that a baby?"

"Oh, yeah, long story that one. Is your team there?"

"They should be here soon. What's wrong?" Justice asked.

"It's Insidious. She's been captured."

"What? Insidious? By who?"

"Not so much a who as a...what. It was Dracula."

"What?!"

Paladia nodded and began filling him on the information she had.

more_horiz
Closed out your PM again? Don't think I can trust roleplaying unless we actually handle the situation we've discussed

more_horiz
I only did that so we could both have time to chill before continuing.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Calm enough that I'm willing to work somethign out concerning this but I've posted my reasons as to why I was upset on the PM

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Calm enough that I'm willing to work somethign out concerning this but I've posted my reasons as to why I was upset on the PM

Understand and I have replied.

more_horiz
BTW Guy bios of Dracula's henchmen are welcome. That way we'd give both sides involved a good fight in this arc

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW Guy bios of Dracula's henchmen are welcome. That way we'd give both sides involved a good fight in this arc

I'll see what I can do.

more_horiz
Quantum: Dracula Arc 640px-10

Located within a pocket dimension cut off from the realms of our reality

We see Insidious hanging from the ceiling, she drifts in and out of conciousness"Try to stay awake. You will get through this" she thought to herself. Ever since her time here she's unaware of her current stay other than it's completly deprived of any form of light and learned long ago that the darkness surrounding is certainly not natural she's certain she heard a low growl come from the top of the ceiling but not so much now as it's nothing but pure silence. She didn't hear the sound of whatever door that was open but she heard a pair of footprints approaching, it started faint but she can hear them increase in volume as they step closer to her direction. She tries to pull at her restraints but she felt her restraints tighten around her wrist that felt like a pair of sharp teeth biting at it, scraping against the flesh of her wrest and can feel a liquid like substance run down from her wrist to her arms so she stopped her struggles then starts to shake involuntarily and felt her heart start to increase

"Separate your mind, go someplace else. Given your time here you can predict the escelation since fortunately he's well documented"

Her "guest" spoke up"Hi honey I'm home. Yes not original but still a good conversation starter" His hand reached up and losened the tie of his suit"You wont believe the day I've had. Had to send my condolenses to grieving families of the victims at Venice, started a charity benefit in it's name, and traded jokes with Ellen on her talk show. Actually the last part wasn't that bad but still if an alien force wanted to make it's presence known a simple hello and a handshake wouldn't hurt" a dimmed light appeared and he appeared before her

Quantum: Dracula Arc The-ma10

Kevin Northington

"Session" Technician. Politician and Prime Minister candidate on his free time

"Mmm" Kevin examined Insidious's form then whispered to her"Such a waste. Look at it this way, it's going to be better in the long run. I guarantee you that"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

We see Insidious hanging from the ceiling, she drifts in and out of conciousness"Try to stay awake. You will get through this" she thought to herself. Ever since her time here she's unaware of her current stay other than it's completly deprived of any form of light and learned long ago that the darkness surrounding is certainly not natural she's certain she heard a low growl come from the top of the ceiling but not so much now as it's nothing but pure silence. She didn't hear the sound of whatever door that was open but she heard a pair of footprints approaching, it started faint but she can hear them increase in volume as they step closer to her direction. She tries to pull at her restraints but she felt her restraints tighten around her wrist that felt like a pair of sharp teeth biting at it, scraping against the flesh of her wrest and can feel a liquid like substance run down from her wrist to her arms so she stopped her struggles then starts to shake involuntarily and felt her heart start to increase

"Separate your mind, go someplace else. Given your time here you can predict the escelation since fortunately he's well documented"

Her "guest" spoke up"Hi honey I'm home. Yes not original but still a good conversation starter" His hand reached up and losened the tie of his suit"You wont believe the day I've had. Had to send my condolenses to grieving families of the victims at Venice, started a charity benefit in it's name, and traded jokes with Ellen on her talk show. Actually the last part wasn't that bad but still if an alien force wanted to make it's presence known a simple hello and a handshake wouldn't hurt" a dimmed light appeared and he appeared before her

Kevin Northington

"Mmm" Kevin examined Insidious's form then whispered to her"Such a waste. Look at it this way, it's going to be better in the long run. I guarantee you that"

Kuchini moonwalked into the room, stopped, and turned around and looked up at her. "Hi Bella! How's it hanging?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Kevin Northington

Kuchini moonwalked into the room, stopped, and turned around and looked up at her. "Hi Bella! How's it hanging?"

"This place could use a better decor. Like some drapes and carpeting" Insidious finally managed to say in which Kevin clapped" She has spoken. An actual breakthrough! I was starting to get concerned that I'd have a mute as a guest, nothing against that of course." he then turned to Kuchini"Now pumpkin you know the house rules. Be courteous to our guest"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Kevin Northington

"This place could use a better decor. Like some drapes and carpeting" Insidious finally managed to say in which Kevin clapped" She has spoken. An actual breakthrough! I was starting to get concerned that I'd have a mute as a guest, nothing against that of course." he then turned to Kuchini"Now pumpkin you know the house rules. Be courteous to our guest"

"Of course. Would you like something to drink Bella?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Kevin Northington

"I suppose you're going to spike it with some kind of poison" Insidious said to the two"Oh far from it. Besides have you seen how people suffer from poison affects? Not something you see in movies or tv I tell you" he reached up to brush a strand of hair away from Insidious's face in which she flinches back. She winces as the bounds tighten even more. Kevin tilts his head" Understandable reaction. Please understand but I assure you my generosity is sencere. Look at it on the bright side you'd have a session with the other guy. So consider yourself lucky that the boss doesn't hate you enough to be alone with him."

Insidious breaths a shaky breath at the mention of the main guy responsible"When am I going to meet him? Thats what this is all about right"

"Soon. He's still recovering from his release...Those poor bastards" Kevin said when thinking of those people from the Vatican that was guarding him who suffered his wrath"So anyway howabout we start over hmm? Care for a drink? From the sound of your voice you definitly need it"

"Humor him, use it as a form of recuperation instead of anticipation"Insidious thought to herself then she licked her lips as he does have a point" Some water would be nice"

" Thats my girl" Kevin looked at Kuchini"Pumpkin be a dear and fetch Bella some water. Also some refreshments for yourself if you like."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Kevin Northington

"I suppose you're going to spike it with some kind of poison" Insidious said to the two"Oh far from it. Besides have you seen how people suffer from poison affects? Not something you see in movies or tv I tell you" he reached up to brush a strand of hair away from Insidious's face in which she flinches back. She winces as the bounds tighten even more. Kevin tilts his head" Understandable reaction. Please understand but I assure you my generosity is sencere. Look at it on the bright side you'd have a session with the other guy. So consider yourself lucky that the boss doesn't hate you enough to be alone with him."

Insidious breaths a shaky breath at the mention of the main guy responsible"When am I going to meet him? Thats what this is all about right"

"Soon. He's still recovering from his release...Those poor bastards" Kevin said when thinking of those people from the Vatican that was guarding him who suffered his wrath"So anyway howabout we start over hmm? Care for a drink? From the sound of your voice you definitly need it"

"Humor him, use it as a form of recuperation instead of anticipation"Insidious thought to herself then she licked her lips as he does have a point" Some water would be nice"

" Thats my girl" Kevin looked at Kuchini"Pumpkin be a dear and fetch Bella some water. Also some refreshments for yourself if you like."

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Of course." Kuchini said and ran off to get the drinks. "Here you!" She said as she returned with water for Insidious and wine for herself. She held the water to Insidious. "Here's to the future."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Of course." Kuchini said and ran off to get the drinks. "Here you!" She said as she returned with water for Insidious and wine for herself. She held the water to Insidious. "Here's to the future."

Insidious didn't respond then took a drink of water

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply