ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Dracula Arc

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionQuantum: Dracula Arc - Page 2 EmptyRe: Quantum: Dracula Arc

more_horiz
BTW posted a RP in Global Alliance Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I suppose you're going to spike it with some kind of poison" Insidious said to the two"Oh far from it. Besides have you seen how people suffer from poison affects? Not something you see in movies or tv I tell you" he reached up to brush a strand of hair away from Insidious's face in which she flinches back. She winces as the bounds tighten even more. Kevin tilts his head" Understandable reaction. Please understand but I assure you my generosity is sencere. Look at it on the bright side you'd have a session with the other guy. So consider yourself lucky that the boss doesn't hate you enough to be alone with him."

Insidious breaths a shaky breath at the mention of the main guy responsible"When am I going to meet him? Thats what this is all about right"

"Soon. He's still recovering from his release...Those poor bastards" Kevin said when thinking of those people from the Vatican that was guarding him who suffered his wrath"So anyway howabout we start over hmm? Care for a drink? From the sound of your voice you definitly need it"

"Humor him, use it as a form of recuperation instead of anticipation"Insidious thought to herself then she licked her lips as he does have a point" Some water would be nice"

" Thats my girl" Kevin looked at Kuchini"Pumpkin be a dear and fetch Bella some water. Also some refreshments for yourself if you like."

"Of course." Kuchini said and ran off to get the drinks. "Here you!" She said as she returned with water for Insidious and wine for herself. She held the water to Insidious. "Here's to the future."

Insidious didn't respond then took a drink of water

"There you go? See? We're not all that bad." Kuchini said and drank the wine.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I suppose you're going to spike it with some kind of poison" Insidious said to the two"Oh far from it. Besides have you seen how people suffer from poison affects? Not something you see in movies or tv I tell you" he reached up to brush a strand of hair away from Insidious's face in which she flinches back. She winces as the bounds tighten even more. Kevin tilts his head" Understandable reaction. Please understand but I assure you my generosity is sencere. Look at it on the bright side you'd have a session with the other guy. So consider yourself lucky that the boss doesn't hate you enough to be alone with him."

Insidious breaths a shaky breath at the mention of the main guy responsible"When am I going to meet him? Thats what this is all about right"

"Soon. He's still recovering from his release...Those poor bastards" Kevin said when thinking of those people from the Vatican that was guarding him who suffered his wrath"So anyway howabout we start over hmm? Care for a drink? From the sound of your voice you definitly need it"

"Humor him, use it as a form of recuperation instead of anticipation"Insidious thought to herself then she licked her lips as he does have a point" Some water would be nice"

" Thats my girl" Kevin looked at Kuchini"Pumpkin be a dear and fetch Bella some water. Also some refreshments for yourself if you like."

"Of course." Kuchini said and ran off to get the drinks. "Here you!" She said as she returned with water for Insidious and wine for herself. She held the water to Insidious. "Here's to the future."

Kevin had went off then returned but this time with his suit coat removed then with a black apron, something that a professional chef would wear. He looked at Kuchini"Go see how the rest of our band is doing would you pumpkin, I'm about to get reacquainted with our guest"

OT: This could be a good way to introduce more of the group Kevin and Kuchini is involved in Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Kevin had went off then returned but this time with his suit coat removed then with a black apron, something that a professional chef would wear. He looked at Kuchini"Go see how the rest of our band is doing would you pumpkin, I'm about to get reacquainted with our guest"

OT: This could be a good way to introduce more of the group Kevin and Kuchini is involved in Smile

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"Play nicely." Kuchini waved goodbye and walked out of the room. She decided to check on the others and found the brothers first.
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t88p90-prime-and-quantum-sign-up-thread
Atesebaeth and Rianendr Dreadnight looked up. "Ah, Lady Kuchini, you are looking lovely as usual." Rianendr said.
"Exquisite." Atesebaeth bowed.
"Thank you boys."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"Play nicely." Kuchini waved goodbye and walked out of the room. She decided to check on the others and found the brothers first.
Atesebaeth and Rianendr Dreadnight looked up. "Ah, Lady Kuchini, you are looking lovely as usual." Rianendr said.
"Thank you boys."

"N-No" Insidous tried to move away but her restraints hold her in place, Kevin reached up with both hands and cups her face gently" As the old saying goes my dear, it's going to get worse before it gets any better"

"And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Quantum: Dracula Arc - Page 2 94892610

Ligur Hastur is found with the group reading "The Good Book" on a sofa but was interrupted from his reading when his hearing picked up a scream coming from the guest room

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"Thank you boys."

"N-No" Insidous tried to move away but her restraints hold her in place, Kevin reached up with both hands and cups her face gently" As the old saying goes my dear, it's going to get worse before it gets any better"

"And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword. And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine. And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth."

Ligur Hastur is found with the group reading "The Good Book" on a sofa but was interrupted from his reading when his hearing picked up a scream coming from the guest room

Kuchini shook her hips as she walked up. "Hello 'Father'." She said.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Smile

"Thank you boys."

Kuchini shook her hips as she walked up. "Hello 'Father'." She said.

Ligur pinched the bridge of his glasses"From the sounds of that Kevin's showing her some hospitality"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Ligur pinched the bridge of his glasses"From the sounds of that Kevin's showing her some hospitality"

"That's Kevin for you." She looked back at Liqur. "What? Would you prefer I do it?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"That's Kevin for you." She looked back at Liqur. "What? Would you prefer I do it?"

"The big man wants her to suffer for awhile considering what her parents had done in imprisoning him. With them dead she has to pay for their crimes. Sins of the parent you know. If left up to you her situation would be...opposite when compared to what Kevin's doing." Ligur noted

more_horiz
BTW liked the Minotaur pic Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW liked the Minotaur pic Smile

Thanks! Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"The big man wants her to suffer for awhile considering what her parents had done in imprisoning him. With them dead she has to pay for their crimes. Sins of the parent you know. If left up to you her situation would be...opposite when compared to what Kevin's doing." Ligur noted

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Kuchini stretched as wings popped out of her back.
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2005/134/d/9/Demon_Wings_by_reznor70_stock.jpg
"I suppose so." She leaned against the wall. "You know, I hear she had some fun with Nemesis."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I suppose so." She leaned against the wall. "You know, I hear she had some fun with Nemesis."

"Wouldn't surprise me" Ligur said putting the book up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I wouldn't mind a round with her myself." She teleported behind him and pulled him against her. "So? Do we have any plans for the rest of the day?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I wouldn't mind a round with her myself." She teleported behind him and pulled him against her. "So? Do we have any plans for the rest of the day?"

"Not interested personally, as for you, have fun. However I wouldn't mind putting Black Knight's reputation to the test." He held her hand gently then raised it up and kissed it" We're supposed to go free his associates then the real fun will begin"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Not interested personally, as for you, have fun. However I wouldn't mind putting Black Knight's reputation to the test." He held her hand gently then raised it up and kissed it" We're supposed to go free his associates then the real fun will begin"

"Alright!" She jumped back and stood up straight. "Where's the first one?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"At a place where the first war in history occurred" Ligur stood up

http://ancienthistory.about.com/b/2003/07/15/the-first-war-ever-recorded.htm

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Really? Huh, how the hell are we supposed to get ahold of him all the way out there?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Really? Huh, how the hell are we supposed to get ahold of him all the way out there?"

"Flight, magic, teleportation, etc" Ligur said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Flying...It's been a long time since I've done that. Rather beautiful really, soaring over the clouds. Like a little angel" A voice said dreamly then Ligur sees someone approaching them"Nice to see you make it, wheres the other guy"

"Waiting for us at the place Holy Man" Lilith said looking at the cross on his neck, she picks it up then kissed it I love you she hears the screams of Insidious then closes her eyes"Nice soothing melody before the storm"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Flying...It's been a long time since I've done that. Rather beautiful really, soaring over the clouds. Like a little angel" A voice said dreamly then Ligur sees someone approaching them"Nice to see you make it, wheres the other guy"

"Waiting for us at the place Holy Man" Lilith said looking at the cross on his neck, she picks it up then kissed it I love you she hears the screams of Insidious then closes her eyes"Nice soothing melody before the storm"

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, Kev's a professional. You want me to bring the brothers with us?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Yeah, Kev's a professional. You want me to bring the brothers with us?"

Lilith tapped her chin then nods "You know the saying. The more the merrier"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply