ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: The Prison

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionQuantum: The Prison - Page 5 EmptyRe: Quantum: The Prison

more_horiz
The guards brought Fray in the Warden's office, still sporting the bruise that Legion gave her but nothing worse than she has taken

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
The guards brought Fray in the Warden's office, still sporting the bruise that Legion gave her but nothing worse than she has taken

"Leave us."

"Alright, what have you learned?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Leave us."

Jennifer responded" There has been a inner prison war between Hilda and Bulletproof. They're planning on starting something in the yard. Getting close to finding out who her contact from the outside is. One of the members of her gang is looking at partnering with someone, all I just need is a name to go with that"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"Leave us."

Jennifer responded" There has been a inner prison war between Hilda and Bulletproof. They're planning on starting something in the yard. Getting close to finding out who her contact from the outside is. One of the members of her gang is looking at partnering with someone, all I just need is a name to go with that"

"Good. I'll inform the guards and have them ready to jump in. Watch yourself and watch Red."

more_horiz

Cool 

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply