ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: The Prison

power_settings_newLogin to reply
3 posters

descriptionQuantum: The Prison - Page 2 EmptyRe: Quantum: The Prison

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Once the showers were over with, everyone headed to the mess hall to eat. Bulletproof pulled the red haired woman aside. "The one who hurt you is about to suffer and bleed. I want you to watch it. Do not blink or look away. Do as I ask and I will you allow you the finishing blow."

"...You-you mean it?"

"Of course. Trash like her should be disposed of after all."

"What do you think of the newbie?" Lucy, another member of the demolition girlz gang asked Rain while watching on after she had taken care of bribing the guards to give them a few minutes

http://aoleonthemartiangirl.com/file/pic/gallery/1181.jpg

Fray is standing behind her target, she's fortunate enough that she hasn't taken notice and despiter her own personal feelings she's not provoke her target which left her open enough. The attack had to be well timed, given her targets size she doesn't want to give her any opportunity to counter attack. She went over the strategy in her head.

The surroundings looked as if everything was in slowmotion in her mental strategy mindset as she replays the strategy she has in mind

Strikes the back of targets neck with the side of lunch tray, causing her knees to buckl, duck a possible instinctive attack in which counter with an elbow to her voicebox, use side of lunch tray to take out a knee, with the right force it could cause her to twist it, use side of lunch tray to shatter left side of jaw, strike her nose with the back end of the lunch tray to break it, and a few good stomps to the face to keep her down while she's gasping for air and a hard kick to the temple. End result, spending some time in the infirmary to be treated for a broken jaw, voice box examination, slight concussion, recommended knee surgery, and repairing a broken nose. A month or more's worth of medical recovery but the psychological scars takes longer

As Fray attacks her target it went completly as she carried out scene by scene, she ignored the blood hitting her cheek as she was stomping her face in then gave it a good strong kick to the side of her head. She watched her target go limp with her body twitching slightly, she expected her to be semi concious but didn't expect this kind of result. She didn't noticed the other prisoners staring at her in shocked silence

She regained her senses and looked at Bulletproof" I think this is a better fate than killing her"

OT:

Inspiration behind it

"It is a damn pity she's in the boss's cell." Rain said as she watched her work. "Even I would tap that."

Bulletproof smiled at the display. "Now that was a show." She turned to the woman. "Let's let her decide."

The red haired woman walked over to the woman had assaulted her and looked down on her for a minute before giving her several hard kicks to the side and spitting on her. "Take her to the infirmary. I want her to live with this." She turned to Fray. "Thank you."

"Everybody....let's welcome our new sister: Fray!"

The demolition girls rose up as one and chanted her name. "FRAY! FRAY! FRAY! FRAY! SISTER FRAY! FRAY! FRAY! FRAY! SISTER FRAY!"

more_horiz
Elsewhere, Flannery was smiling at the sky. Somehow, she knew her mother was doing alright in that prison.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Once the showers were over with, everyone headed to the mess hall to eat. Bulletproof pulled the red haired woman aside. "The one who hurt you is about to suffer and bleed. I want you to watch it. Do not blink or look away. Do as I ask and I will you allow you the finishing blow."

"...You-you mean it?"

"What do you think of the newbie?" Lucy, another member of the demolition girlz gang asked Rain while watching on after she had taken care of bribing the guards to give them a few minutes

Fray is standing behind her target, she's fortunate enough that she hasn't taken notice and despiter her own personal feelings she's not provoke her target which left her open enough. The attack had to be well timed, given her targets size she doesn't want to give her any opportunity to counter attack. She went over the strategy in her head.

The surroundings looked as if everything was in slowmotion in her mental strategy mindset as she replays the strategy she has in mind

Strikes the back of targets neck with the side of lunch tray, causing her knees to buckl, duck a possible instinctive attack in which counter with an elbow to her voicebox, use side of lunch tray to take out a knee, with the right force it could cause her to twist it, use side of lunch tray to shatter left side of jaw, strike her nose with the back end of the lunch tray to break it, and a few good stomps to the face to keep her down while she's gasping for air and a hard kick to the temple. End result, spending some time in the infirmary to be treated for a broken jaw, voice box examination, slight concussion, recommended knee surgery, and repairing a broken nose. A month or more's worth of medical recovery but the psychological scars takes longer

As Fray attacks her target it went completly as she carried out scene by scene, she ignored the blood hitting her cheek as she was stomping her face in then gave it a good strong kick to the side of her head. She watched her target go limp with her body twitching slightly, she expected her to be semi concious but didn't expect this kind of result. She didn't noticed the other prisoners staring at her in shocked silence

She regained her senses and looked at Bulletproof" I think this is a better fate than killing her"

OT:

Inspiration behind it

"It is a damn pity she's in the boss's cell." Rain said as she watched her work. "Even I would tap that."

Bulletproof smiled at the display. "Now that was a show." She turned to the woman. "Let's let her decide."

The red haired woman walked over to the woman had assaulted her and looked down on her for a minute before giving her several hard kicks to the side and spitting on her. "Take her to the infirmary. I want her to live with this." She turned to Fray. "Thank you."

The demolition girls rose up as one and chanted her name. "FRAY! FRAY! FRAY! FRAY! SISTER FRAY! FRAY! FRAY! FRAY! SISTER FRAY!"

OT: This is further proof not to put Jennifer in MaMa Bear mode

IC:

Lucy laughed"I hear ya" she applauded with the other members

She looked around, hearing the chants then took a napkin and wiped the blood off her face"It's funny, on the outside I would have just shot her but this is just as satisfying" Fray said while throwing the napkin away"Least she'll think twice before trying that again, still we can make arrangements in putting you in another cell. Names Fray"

more_horiz
BTW Deadpool sighting in Marvel High Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW Deadpool sighting in Marvel High Smile

Agent Song spotted in Quantum! Very Happy

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"...You-you mean it?"

OT:

Inspiration behind it

IC:

She looked around, hearing the chants then took a napkin and wiped the blood off her face"It's funny, on the outside I would have just shot her but this is just as satisfying" Fray said while throwing the napkin away"Least she'll think twice before trying that again, still we can make arrangements in putting you in another cell. Names Fray"

"Red." She said. "I'd like that."

"They're chanting again." One of the guards noted as they slowly died down.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"...You-you mean it?"

OT:

Inspiration behind it

IC:

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" One of the guards entered the cafeteria, Fray says to Red"You'll be taken care of. Catch you later when I get out"

The guard looked down at the unconcious prisoner and examined the extint of her injuries then radioed the other guards"Got a prisoner down and in need to be taken to the infirmary" she looked at the other prisoners then noticed some of the blood on the new prisoner"Well. Been here for one day and already you've been causing trouble"

Fray without any resistance had her hands behind her head and brought both her knees down on the floor, she smiled casually at her as if she had done nothing wrong. She examined the guard as she approached her"Let me guess, enjoyed roughing up a perp too much and they busted you down here"

The guard whispered in her ear"I wouldn't test that theory, would make what that hero vigilante did to you seem like a cakewalk" she yanked Fray up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"...You-you mean it?"

OT:

Inspiration behind it

IC:

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" One of the guards entered the cafeteria, Fray says to Red"You'll be taken care of. Catch you later when I get out"

The guard looked down at the unconcious prisoner and examined the extint of her injuries then radioed the other guards"Got a prisoner down and in need to be taken to the infirmary" she looked at the other prisoners then noticed some of the blood on the new prisoner"Well. Been here for one day and already you've been causing trouble"

Fray without any resistance had her hands behind her head and brought both her knees down on the floor, she smiled casually at her as if she had done nothing wrong. She examined the guard as she approached her"Let me guess, enjoyed roughing up a perp too much and they busted you down here"

The guard whispered in her ear"I wouldn't test that theory, would make what that hero vigilante did to you seem like a cakewalk" she yanked Fray up

"Stand strong Fray." Bulletproof said to her.

One of the guards turned to her. "You shut it maggot."

"You are so charming."

Another guard got a call while they were taking Fray. "Warden wants to chat with her."
http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/makina?before=1305866765

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"...You-you mean it?"

OT:

Inspiration behind it

IC:

"You are so charming."

Another guard got a call while they were taking Fray. "Warden wants to chat with her."

OT:Nice touch Smile

IC: The guard taking Fray took her in the Warden's office, then placed her on a chair after the guard closed the door behind her

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"...You-you mean it?"

OT:

Inspiration behind it

IC:

"You are so charming."

IC: The guard taking Fray took her in the Warden's office, then placed her on a chair after the guard closed the door behind her

The Warden made sure they were alone before smiling. "Making friends already eh?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"...You-you mean it?"

OT:

Inspiration behind it

IC:

"You are so charming."

The Warden made sure they were alone before smiling. "Making friends already eh?"

Jennifer dropped her guise then nods in return"Getting close to winning the leader over, managed to get into their gang aswell. They mentioned about giving me a mark as a way to make the membership official. So you're the agent that Song was talking about?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"...You-you mean it?"

OT:

Inspiration behind it

IC:

"You are so charming."

Jennifer dropped her guise then nods in return"Getting close to winning the leader over, managed to get into their gang aswell. They mentioned about giving me a mark as a way to make the membership official. So you're the agent that Song was talking about?"

"That I am. Warden McKellis." She introduced herself. "What have you learned so far?"

more_horiz
Speaking of Agent Song...
https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t83p555-cau-quantum-rpg
Very Happy

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"...You-you mean it?"

OT:

Inspiration behind it

IC:

"You are so charming."

"That I am. Warden McKellis." She introduced herself. "What have you learned so far?"

"Bulletproof has alot of pull among the prisoners, as far as the breakout plan goes I haven't gotten that info as of yet." Jennifer explained

more_horiz
Posted a couple of RP's in the X-Men RPG Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Bulletproof has alot of pull among the prisoners, as far as the breakout plan goes I haven't gotten that info as of yet." Jennifer explained

"I see...I've never seen a inmate with this kind of hold on her prisoners, this could be bad...are you sure you're comfortable with being sent back in there?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I see...I've never seen a inmate with this kind of hold on her prisoners, this could be bad...are you sure you're comfortable with being sent back in there?"

"I promised Song I'd find out about the prison break plan. Also as a police officer I swore an oath to not abandon an assignment no matter how intense it got" Jennifer said"Hows Flannery since I've been gone?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

"I promised Song I'd find out about the prison break plan. Also as a police officer I swore an oath to not abandon an assignment no matter how intense it got" Jennifer said"Hows Flannery since I've been gone?"

"She's safe. She has been staying with the Armstead Family."

more_horiz
She hated prison showers.

Being packed in with the other inmates in the dank, sterile showers made her fell like a head of cattle then an inmate. Well, she would probably considered no better by the general public going by her sentencing hearing. Having various police officers calling her all types of names...just because she sent a few of their buddies to the ER. It was their choice to get in her way. She just removed them a bit roughly.

The judge was not better then those pigs. That stuck up old man made an example of her. His way of deterring younger metahumans from following her path, and making sure she learned her lesson.

Thirty years to life in this place just for a simple robbery....and destruction of property....maybe a dozen count of attempted murder.

What was wrong with that?

Selena "Winder Blade" Morgan took her place under the shower head. He white hair quickly becoming soaked as the steaming hot water washed over her. A way to prepare her for another fun day within this hell hole.

more_horiz
"What did the warden want?" Bulletproof asked Fray as she lifted weights.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

"The usual don't start trouble in my prison discussion. And between you and me, they're so fake" Fray said to Bulletproof

"Real, fake, still wouldn't mind copping a feel or two" Lucy said while getting a ankle tattoo from Rain

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"The usual don't start trouble in my prison discussion. And between you and me, they're so fake" Fray said to Bulletproof

"Real, fake, still wouldn't mind copping a feel or two" Lucy said while getting a ankle tattoo from Rain

Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"She's the enemy. Just remember that." Bulletproof said.

"Yes sir, but still..."

"I know Rain. We're going to kill her on the way out. Cop a feel then."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes sir, but still..."

"I say she's not touched, even in death. For one we are not savages" Fray said

"Whats the other thing?" Lucy asked

Fray glanced at Lucy"Best not to soil our hands by touching a swine"

"Fair enough"Lucy said

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Yes sir, but still..."

"I say she's not touched, even in death. For one we are not savages" Fray said

"Whats the other thing?" Lucy asked

Fray glanced at Lucy"Best not to soil our hands by touching a swine"

"Fair enough"Lucy said

Bulletproof did a handstand. "Fair enough. Fray, given your line of work, I presume you have a storehouse or two of weapons on the outside right?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply