ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

The We Are Awesome Thread

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionThe We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: The We Are Awesome Thread

more_horiz
The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 Keaqnp

descriptionThe We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 EmptyRe: The We Are Awesome Thread

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

In response I give you this!!!

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

You just know Alucard was watching from the shadows.
The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 Smiley-rpg005

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

You just know Alucard was watching from the shadows.
The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 Smiley-rpg005

Wouldn't put it past him Razz

more_horiz

more_horiz
Merry christmas guys!

more_horiz
Merry Christmas!

more_horiz
awesome fights

more_horiz

Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Razz

That's the theme for a character in Marvel/CAU Very Happy

more_horiz
Chaos Dunk!!!!!!!!!!!!

more_horiz
The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 Y2zrq

more_horiz
*piano music of good moments*

more_horiz

more_horiz

I love you

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

I love you

Inspirational indeed Very Happy

more_horiz

The Fist of Chou
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u5x2wtVoy8

The Sword of Froggy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y_C_qvSvag

The Kick of Legato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6jTzZN5vfE

The Finger of Admin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdaLYvF6jTY

more_horiz
Thank you!!! Very Happy

more_horiz
Sonic Boom!!!!

more_horiz
so Admin has the Finger, Legato has the Kick, Froggy has the Sword, and Chou has The Fist. well I want a pipe, that's right I want a pipe! cause if Mike Haggar the mayor of earth has thought me anything it's that you only the 3 things to kick bad guy butt one a steel pipe, two a badass mustache and a three piledriver!

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
so Admin has the Finger, Legato has the Kick, Froggy has the Sword, and Chou has The Fist. well I want a pipe, that's right I want a pipe! cause if Mike Haggar the mayor of earth has thought me anything it's that you only the 3 things to kick bad guy butt one a steel pipe, two a badass mustache and a three piledriver!

And yes, you shall have a pipe. But not just any pipe. A pipe forged in the heart of a dwarf star by the Ultramen! Because when the Admin gives out weapons, he goes all out. king

more_horiz
wicked I get a pipe forge by the ultramen. who I assume look like this

The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 Ultramancrowd

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
wicked I get a pipe forge by the ultramen. who I assume look like this

The We Are Awesome Thread - Page 2 Ultramancrowd

That's them. Those guys are crazy powerful.

more_horiz
GENTLEMEN! BEHOLD!
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/272/8/9/slender_man_by_morethankarisma-d5gacbv.jpg
MY BUTLER! lol!

more_horiz
YES! 6,000 posts! cheers

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply