ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 17 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
"You find anything, or do you think maybe we could do this ourselves?" Burst would ask Zack

"Hnnnh, yes, I can feel it" Magdalene would say calmly, as the ball started to grow, making ripping noises as Magdalene moved her hands around it, floating in midair. Penelope would see some of the bars on the railing bend a bit, then noticed they were pushed back, as Magdalene tried to maintain the focus on the ball and not le the effects spread outward. Her eyes would be a glossy gray as she did this.

As Bruiser took the books, he asked Ophelia "What made you wanna help me out anyways?"

"Glad to hear it ma'am, and do not worry about Nash causing anyt rouble, It hink he'll find that we're more than prepared for him' Halworth would say, giving an awfully wide grin
"You okay?" Penelope asked.

Ophelia jumped down to the first floor. "Why not? We're classmates aren't we?"

"I would rather have faculty help, but, first thing is first: I should work on testing and upgrading my armor."
Magdalene, eyes closed, gave a slight smile. "Nnghh, I am...fine, but I appreciate your concern Penelope" she'd say, grunting a bit as she compresses the ball, then dissipates it, floating out of the air and touching the ground nimbly. "I thank you for your aide in this endeavor, I felt a bit more in tune with not just the magnetic field, but the unifying forces behind it, if that makes sense to you?"

"Yeah, that's true, we ARE classmates now. Why do we get the chance to be classmates with you guys and the other dudes at Haven didn't?"

"How're you gonna go about that? using something like that Montgomery lady had or something?"
"Yeah, maybe. Right now, I think testing it in the holo-gym would be best."

Penelope gave her two thumbs up.

"Hmmm, you might want to ask Mary about that. She's the woman that Penelope talked to about it."
"No, it's yes you want doggie" he'd say, patting her on th ehead and offering his hand to help her follow him.

"Holo-gym?"

Magdalene bowed, then raised her head and smiled. "My father is entertaining some new uh, 'guests'. He's promised some little girl a puppy. He's kind of a softie" she'd say as they walked out from the balcony area

"Uh, anyway we can contact her? or do we just ask?

"I suppose we could call and make an appointment. LION is pretty dang busy."

"The gymnasium utilizes holograms and hard-light constructs to ensure that we are prepared for a variety of opponents." Zack summed up.

"Want to see something cool?" Ash asked Psyche.

"Yeah, The Doc is cool." Penelope agreed.

descriptionNuCAU: The Halworth Institute - Page 17 EmptyRe: NuCAU: The Halworth Institute

more_horiz
Emilia grabs Halworth's hand.

OT: Admin, Froggy I still have posts for you two to reply to in other threads.

more_horiz
"We can CALL LION? What is this place? Bruiser would ask, shocked

"Man, I gotta see this!" Bruiser would say, following along

Magdalene would stay quiet, then nod. "Yeah, he's a really good guy" she'd say, before stopping. "Yes dad, okay, I will make sure of that" she'd say, presumably replying to her father as he walked with Emilia to the vid screen in his study, showing thousands of puppies

"Dad wants me to go to the pet store soon, do you want to come?"

Psyche raised an eyebrow. "Go on" he'd say, observing Ash closely

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Magdalene would stay quiet, then nod. "Yeah, he's a really good guy" she'd say, before stopping. "Yes dad, okay, I will make sure of that" she'd say, presumably replying to her father as he walked with Emilia to the vid screen in his study, showing thousands of puppies

Emilia looks at the screen then makes a bunch of psychic construct puppies  using her power saying in joyful tone as she starts to filled the study with psychic construct puppies.

Emilia: yeah doggies!

OT: Admin and Froggy can either one of you two do Chief Strong of Exodus City in the Stronghold and OBO thread? also Admin i have posts for you to look at in the The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emilia looks at the screen then makes a bunch of psychic construct puppies  using her power saying in joyful tone as she starts to filled the study with psychic construct puppies.

OT: Admin and Froggy can either one of you two do Chief Strong of Exodus City in the Stronghold and OBO thread? also Admin i have posts for you to look at in the The New CAU Prime RPG Discussion/Sign Up Thread
"Which one do you want Emilia?"

OT: I'll get to it man

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emilia: I want that one! ( Emilia points at the Mastiff puppy  before she's covered in psychic construct puppies saying in worried tone) ahahahh too many puppies!

OT: yes it's going to Mastiff that's what her dog was in Prime.  technically a Neapolitan mastiff. she's not getting  the meta dog  I give that to Admin's character Salvador.

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

"The Doc is really well connected." Ophelia laughed.

Penelope flew into the study and...(PUPPIES!)

Ash smiled and balled his hands into fists and concentrated and his hands glowed brighter and brighter as fire swirled around them and was then absorbed into his hands and they glowed incredibly bright orange and red. "Eh? Eh? You gotta admit, this is awesome. I superheated my hands."

more_horiz
bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Emilia: I want that one! ( Emilia points at the Mastiff puppy  before she's covered in  psychic construct puppies saying in worried tone) ahahahh too many puppies!

OT: yes it's going to Mastiff that's what her dog was in Prime.  technically a Neapolitan mastiff. she's not getting  the meta dog  I give that to Admin's character Salvador.
Emilia: wahaha I'm drowning in puppies! ah i have a idea maybe Feisty can help me with these puppies!

a swirl of psychic energy appears  above the study and starts spinning around in a circle.  suddenly there's this flash and this female figure with red hair wearing viking clotting who's holding a axe in her hands and using it like guitar appears.  figure grins from ear to ear and says in joyful tone.

Feisty:  yay Puppies, but  there''s too me, not to worried me fix!

Feisty teleports  below the psychic construct puppies  and uses her super strength to pick them up. Emilia gets up and looks at  Penelope saying in curious tone.

Emilia: who are you? ( yay I love puppies, me want more!!!)

as she's doing that her imagination  makes even more psychic construct puppies increasing the weight Feisty has to hold up.   however  Feisty stops holding up the puppies and teleports on top of them then looks at Penelope saying in curious tone.

Feisty:  ooh stranger!

a book falls from a shelf and passes right through Feisty and the puppies who's bodies are non-corporeal  however Feisty grabs a book from a shelf showing that while physical objects can't touch her or the psychic construct puppies, she and them can touch physical objects.  one thing noticeable about Emilia is that she's unusually tall for a six year old.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emilia: I want that one! ( Emilia points at the Mastiff puppy  before she's covered in  psychic construct puppies saying in worried tone) ahahahh too many puppies!

BLH I'm responding to this post, I don't get why you'd reply to your own post when I haven't replied to any in this forum yet, really :/

kinda messed up man

The puppies would then disappear, the psychic constructs leaving without a trace. "I'll get you that one, okay? My daughter will not mind getting you a puppy. He's already been ordered, do you want to name it by any chance, or go with them?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Ash smiled and balled his hands into fists and concentrated and his hands glowed brighter and brighter as fire swirled around them and was then absorbed into his hands and they glowed incredibly bright orange and red. "Eh? Eh? You gotta admit, this is awesome. I superheated my hands."
"I see, man..well uh, damn, I'd def like to call LION" Bruiser would say, following Ophelia

As Penelope saw the puppies, they disappeared, with Magdalene walking towards her father, smiling down at Emilia, who was surprisingly tall for her age. Her father would look at her, and she'd nod. "Hey Pen, you wanna go get a puppy? Do you wanna come too Emilia? My name is Maggie, I live here too and that old guy is my daddy" she'd say, nodding to Doc Halworth

Psyche would raise an eyebrow, then give a smile. "THat, that IS very cool Ash. superheated your hands? the heat flowed through your body and you mentally willed it? this is...most interesting"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"I see, man..well uh, damn, I'd def like to call LION" Bruiser would say, following Ophelia

As Penelope saw the puppies, they disappeared, with Magdalene walking towards her father, smiling down at Emilia, who was surprisingly tall for her age. Her father would look at her, and she'd nod. "Hey Pen, you wanna go get a puppy? Do you wanna come too Emilia? My name is Maggie, I live here too and that old guy is my daddy" she'd say, nodding to Doc Halworth

Psyche would raise an eyebrow, then give a smile. "THat, that IS very cool Ash. superheated your hands? the heat flowed through your body and you mentally willed it? this is...most interesting"
Emilia : yes I want to name it and go with them. Hi Maggie... I just thought of something I know someone else who also likes puppies.

a swirl of psychic energy appears  above the study and starts spinning around in a circle.  suddenly there's this flash and this female figure with red hair wearing viking clothing who's holding a axe in her hands and using it like guitar appears.  the figure grins from ear to ear and says in joyful tone.

Feisty: did someone say puppies, I love puppies!   ( looking at Halworth , Maggie,and Penelope ) ooh strangers! time to  sing the puppy song.

Feisty wails on her axe like it's guitar and beings to sing making up random lyrics adding in puppies here and there between lyrics.  what she's sing doesn't make a lick of sense and a bunch of the words she saying are totally made up.

more_horiz
"Well, that's quite a sight" Maggie would mention, taking Emilia's hand in hers, as Feisty is subtly muted. "Interesting friend you have there Emilia!"

more_horiz

"I-I don't know about...getting a dog, I mean...you can get one but...I never owned one, so...I wouldn't really know the first thing about taking care of a dog and especially not a puppy." Penelope said sheepishly.

more_horiz
BatFroggy wrote:

Ophelia found the phone and picked it up and dialed LION's secret number and waited for the secretary to pick up.

"You said it. This one of the more advanced tricks that a pyrokinetic can do. I showed it to Derrick when he was here and I'm planning to start training Penelope in developing her firepower."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
BatFroggy wrote:

Ophelia found the phone and picked it up and dialed LION's secret number and waited for the secretary to pick up.

"You said it. This one of the more advanced tricks that a pyrokinetic can do. I showed it to Derrick when he was here and I'm planning to start training Penelope in developing her firepower."
Maggie patted Penelope on the shoulder.

"Hey now, no need to worry, dad used to have a dog, and well we had a pet we had to release, so don't worry" Maggie would tell her, guiding the two to a green sportscar

"LION mainline, hello Halworth Institute, may I ask who is speaking?"

"Start training her? You've really taken towards a leadership role rather readily I see. You think you could help here extend her considerable gift?""

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
BatFroggy wrote:

Maggie patted Penelope on the shoulder.

"Hey now, no need to worry, dad used to have a dog, and well we had a pet we had to release, so don't worry" Maggie would tell her, guiding the two to a green sportscar

"LION mainline, hello Halworth Institute, may I ask who is speaking?"

"Start training her? You've really taken towards a leadership role rather readily I see. You think you could help here extend her considerable gift?""

"We can extend all of our gifts. As I am sure you know, metahuman powers can be honed from low level stuff to city wide or more, it's all up to the wielder." Ash explained.

"Sup Tabby? It's me Ophelia, how's LION?" Ophelia asked.

"Well...okay."

more_horiz
"This is true, however the methods differ don't they? from mental gifts to the physical, though yours lie in that iffy area, physical expression but mental usage, right?" he'd ask, referring to Ash's flames

"oh Hello Ophelia, LION is LION, we're herding the world into a better, stronger tomorrow. Any particular reason for this call?"

Maggie patted Penelope's shoulder and leaned in. "Come on, cheer up a bit, we don't HAVE to go to get YOU a puppy, but there are some folks there are things there like guys, and there's this really really really great coffee place that is at the mall"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
"This is true, however the methods differ don't they? from mental gifts to the physical, though yours lie in that iffy area, physical expression but mental usage, right?" he'd ask, referring to Ash's flames

"oh Hello Ophelia, LION is LION, we're herding the world into a better, stronger tomorrow. Any particular reason for this call?"

Maggie patted Penelope's shoulder and leaned in. "Come on, cheer up a bit, we don't HAVE to go to get YOU a puppy, but there are some folks there are things there like guys, and there's this really really really great coffee place that is at the mall"
Emilia looks at Penelope and says in  joyful tone.

Emilia: the puppy's not for you silly it's for me!  ( looking at Maggie) she's the slayer of dragons, the protector of the weak,  the .... ( one long list later)  she's Feisty!  things can't touch Feisty but Feisty can touch things.

OT:  everything you need to know about what Feisty expect for one detail . Feisty is made up of psychic energy but not psychic as in telepathic. psychic as in telekinetic.  

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p735-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread#23686

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p720-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread#23460

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Emilia: the puppy's not for you silly it's for me!  ( looking at Maggie) she's the slayer of dragons, the protector of the weak,  the .... ( one long list later)  she's Feisty!  things can't touch Feisty but Feisty can touch things.

OT:  everything you need to know about what Feisty is expect for one detail . Feisty is made up of psychic energy but not psychic as in telepathic. psychic as in telekinetic.  

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p735-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread#23686

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t16p720-the-new-cau-prime-rpg-discussion-sign-up-thread#23460
oh I know about Feisty

the telekinetic cone of sound drowned Feisty out as Maggie started up the car

"While Feisty sounds suuuuper awesome and kick butt, I'm more interested in you Emilia. My dad says you're pretty smart for your age"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

OT:  everything you need to know about what Feisty is expect for one detail . Feisty is made up of psychic energy but not psychic as in telepathic. psychic as in telekinetic.  

oh I know about Feisty

the telekinetic cone of sound drowned Feisty out as Maggie started up the car

"While Feisty sounds suuuuper awesome and kick butt, I'm more interested in you Emilia. My dad says you're pretty smart for your age"
Emilia blinks and Feisty then vanishes as Emilia Address  Maggie saying in firm tone.

Emilia:  yeah I'm smart,  my grandmom  is a genius, so is my mommy , and my big sis Lara too. however my daddy isn't genius he's average and a klutz. big sis thinks daddy is embarrassing but i think he's silly he makes me laugh.  my mommy told me she fall in love with him cause even through he's not smart he has a big heart.

speaking of which there's my big sis right now!

Lara approaches the car and says in firm tone.

Lara: hey Emilia goes nowhere with out me okay, I'm her big sister!

things noticeable about Lara is that she's wearing light blue color contacts , she's a great deal shorter then Emilia, that her hair is pine green and resembles grass.

more_horiz
Maggie gives Penelope a look, stops the car, then shrugs. "Okay, sorry about that Lara, I hope you can forgive me for my transgression, wish I was half the big sis you are" she'd remark before motioning for Lara to get in the car.

"Well that's cool you two are geniuses, we've got a couple resident geniuses here at the institute as well. My friend Zack has an armor that can mess with time! That and prof Montgomery is real smart, swear she's got like more PHD's than my dad has dreads, it's amazing. If you two stick with them, you'll have some great role models I think" Maggie would say as thru hit the road

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Maggie gives Penelope a look, stops the car, then shrugs. "Okay, sorry about that Lara, I hope you can forgive me for my transgression, wish I was half the big sis you are" she'd remark before motioning for Lara to get in the car.

"Well that's cool you two are geniuses, we've got a couple resident geniuses here at the institute as well. My friend Zack has an armor that can mess with time! That and prof Montgomery is real smart, swear she's got like more PHD's than my dad has dreads, it's amazing. If you two stick with them, you'll have some great role models I think" Maggie would say as thru hit the road
Lara: thanks you know what's cool, my grandfather he was a badass CIA agent, then there's my other grandfather who work for the FBI,  but the coolest of them all is my aunt Kashaia , badass swordswoman , Ex Superhero and LION Agent.  we have cousins in Sweden who are genius to and that's because their grandfather Mcgalister  is this top notch inventor, and their grandmother Jonna is  computer programmer ,  graphic designer , computer technician , computer scientist , computer engineer , Software engineer , CEO of Manastina inc a multi billion dollar gaming company.

well expect for Sayskioa he's average.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lara: thanks you know what's cool, my grandfather he was a badass CIA agent, then there's my other grandfather who work for the FBI,  but the coolest of them all is my aunt Kashaia , badass swordswoman , Ex Superhero and LION Agent.  we have cousins in Sweden who are genius to and that's because their grandfather Mcgalister  is this top notch inventor, and their grandmother Jonna is  computer programmer ,  graphic designer , computer technician , computer scientist , computer engineer , Software engineer , CEO of Manastina inc a multi billion dollar gaming company.

well expect for Sayskioa  he's average.
"yea my dad said you had a pretty extensive and involved family, it sounds like you enjoy it too. My family is a bit on the small side but I can tell you have a lot of pride in them"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

"yea my dad said you had a pretty extensive and involved family, it sounds like you enjoy it too. My family is a bit on the small side but I can tell you have a lot of pride in them"
Lara: well i'm not actually relate to anyone on my cousins's mothers side of their family, just like how their not relate to anyone one my father's side of the family. basically any one relate to me would either have to be relate to my mother or father.

Emilia:  yaaaaa Alexandra family equals me, Big sis, mommy, auntie Sandara, Uncle Chris ,  granddaddy Brusits,  grandmom Amyhmal  ,  grand Auntie Kashaia ,  my cousins Saskourara, Vanessa, Sayskouia, Saskouia,Thopyia,  great grand mother Sylker  and Great great grand Father Kevin.  used to have two more great grand parents  Ammilia Aulara Alexandra , and Boris Alexandra  but they had passed away  way before me and my big sis were born. I was name after my late great grand mother Ammilia and so was my big sis.

Lara: yeah we were name after her, and I think why I mother name us after her grandmother is because she love he grandmother very much and want to honor her memory so she name us after her.  I never even got the chance to meet her but i guess she and my late great grandfather were good people. I how my great grandfather Boris passed away he dead risking his  life to save a bunch of people from a burning building that was going to collapsing.

worldwide news radio: this just end Stridayxa City bad girl Solveig Magnhildr the teenage Mystical Amazon other wise know as Sally has been release from Stridayxa Juvenile dentention center. she was put there after nearly beating her middle school principle Henry Ferguson to death. she has a history of violence including beat up on her follow students. people have object to her release but Sally has been release on good behavior, and she promises to make up for all the wrong she did in the past.

after hearing that Lara just has a expression of shock on her face.

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Froggy wrote:

Lara: well i'm not actually relate to anyone on my cousins's mothers side of their family, just like how their not relate to anyone one my father's side of the family. basically any one relate to me would either have to be relate to my mother or father.

Emilia:  yaaaaa Alexandra family equals me, Big sis, mommy, auntie Sandara, Uncle Chris ,  granddaddy Brusits,  grandmom Amyhmal  ,  grand Auntie Kashaia ,  my cousins Saskourara, Vanessa, Sayskouia, Saskouia,Thopyia,  great grand mother Sylker  and Great great grand Father Kevin.  used to have two more great grand parents  Ammilia Aulara Alexandra , and Boris Alexandra  but they had passed away  way before me and my big sis were born. I was name after my late great grand mother Ammilia and so was my big sis.

Lara: yeah we were name after her, and I think why I mother name us after her grandmother is because she love he grandmother very much and want to honor her memory so she name us after her.  I never even got the chance to meet her but i guess she and my late great grandfather were good people. I how my great grandfather Boris passed away he dead risking his  life to save a bunch of people from a burning building that was going to collapsing.

worldwide news radio: this just end  Stridayxa City  bad girl Solveig   Magnhildr the teenage Mystical Amazon  other wise know as Sally has been release from Stridayxa  Juvenile  dentention center.  she was put there after nearly beating her middle school principle  Henry Ferguson to death.  she has a history of violence including beat up on her follow students. people have object to her release but Sally has been release on good behavior, and she promises to make up for all the wrong she did in the past.

after hearing that Lara just has a expression of shock on her face.
Maggie would exhale as Lara and Emilia extolled the history of their family. "Wow, like I said quite a fam..." Maggie would stop as the radio played and looked at Lara while they got out of the car and started to walk towards the mall.

"SHocking huh? gotta wonder who her lawyer was to get her off after that" she'd say to Lara, offering to help her and Emilia out of the car

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply