ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion - Page 2 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
well just a reminder, this is planned after we complete the major arcs in marvel and cau

Yep. Personally I say we work on Marvel First

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion - Page 2 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
well just a reminder, this is planned after we complete the major arcs in marvel and cau

Yep. Personally I say we work on Marvel First

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t10p510-young-x-men-volume-1-class-in-session
cheers

more_horiz
One last char
Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion - Page 2 2ah6xrc

more_horiz
OT: Just for fun, a practice RP until it starts for real.

IC: Son Kent floated in space, his arms crossed, looking into the vast darkness.
(You're zoning out again.)
(J'onn K'colo. Heh, my bad.)
(You do remember what you're up there for right?)
(Yeah, I see it.) He saw the moon sized meteor hurtling towards the Earth. If it hit, it would destroy everything. Thankfully, the satellite had detected it earlier and he had volunteered to go take care of it. It gave him time to think after all.
(Do you want a hand?)
(No, I've got this.) He uncrossed his arms and got ready. The gigantic meteor slammed into him and he caught it in his hands. He was pushed backwards through space, digging his fingers into it. He still flew back, flying past moons and planets before he slowed it down to a stop and then turned and threw it away into space, flew after it, kissed his right hand and hit it with a super punch, shattering the enormous meteor into millions of pieces. He then gathered his Ki into one hand and fired the Ki wave, wiping out the space debris.
(Well, it was fun at least. Alright then, I'm coming back home.)
(We'll be here.)
(Thanks) He pressed two fingers to his forehead and vanished, reappearing on Earth. He stretched and smiled, feeling really good right about now.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
OT: Just for fun, a practice RP until it starts for real.

IC: Son Kent floated in space, his arms crossed, looking into the vast darkness.
(You're zoning out again.)
(J'onn K'colo. Heh, my bad.)
(You do remember what you're up there for right?)
(Yeah, I see it.) He saw the moon sized meteor hurtling towards the Earth. If it hit, it would destroy everything. Thankfully, the satellite had detected it earlier and he had volunteered to go take care of it. It gave him time to think after all.
(Do you want a hand?)
(No, I've got this.) He uncrossed his arms and got ready. The gigantic meteor slammed into him and he caught it in his hands. He was pushed backwards through space, digging his fingers into it. He still flew back, flying past moons and planets before he slowed it down to a stop and then turned and threw it away into space, flew after it, kissed his right hand and hit it with a super punch, shattering the enormous meteor into millions of pieces. He then gathered his Ki into one hand and fired the Ki wave, wiping out the space debris.
(Well, it was fun at least. Alright then, I'm coming back home.)
(We'll be here.)
(Thanks) He pressed two fingers to his forehead and vanished, reappearing on Earth. He stretched and smiled, feeling really good right about now.

more_horiz
Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion - Page 2 So7m2h

^Settled on a look for Son Kent.

more_horiz
Well since the place I thought we'd be by now has uh, been postponed, I figure I"ll have to start this eventually

I'l make the post tomorrow probably or sometime in the next few days. The mandate will be two characters (TOPS) for each of you tops. Ideally I would have liked six people, so you know six members but instead it'll be two characters from each of you, with a Tallus holder of some sort guiding your mission, distributed by yours truly, with a surprise teammate every once in a while, maybe I don't know 100 percent. There's also a twist as to why they're pulled out of their realities that i'll reveal here if asked or if not just leave it for the game

There'll be 7 worlds, and the plot is that your characters have been assembled to stop a corrupted group of beings (familiar to us and maybe your characters, or not) fro rearranging/streamlining reality into one perfect world by collecting artifacts from different dimensions/abusing them

I kind of just want to tell a story that I find cool and feel it'd be fun for you guys to participate in it, so why not try and share it?

Official bios for characters
Name:
Alignment: (Good, Evil, Neutral)
Bio: (Be detailed, let me know what their past was like, if there's no bio no go, at least a paragraph or something)
Earth: (What Earth they're from)
Powers/Abilities
Amalgam: if it's a mashup character

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Well since the place I thought we'd be by now has uh, been postponed, I figure I"ll have to start this eventually

I'l make the post tomorrow probably or sometime in the next few days. The mandate will be two characters (TOPS) for each of you tops. Ideally I would have liked six people, so you know six members but instead it'll be two characters from each of you, with a Tallus holder of some sort guiding your mission, distributed by yours truly, with a surprise teammate every once in a while, maybe I don't know 100 percent. There's also a twist as to why they're pulled out of their realities that i'll reveal here if asked or if not just leave it for the game

There'll be 7 worlds, and the plot is that your characters have been assembled to stop a corrupted group of beings  (familiar to us and maybe your characters, or not) fro rearranging/streamlining reality into one perfect world by collecting artifacts from different dimensions/abusing them

I kind of just want to tell a story that I find cool and feel it'd be fun for you guys to participate in it, so why not try and share it?

Name:
Bio: (Be detailed, let me know what their past was like, if there's no bio no go, at least a paragraph or something)
Powers/Abilities

Hi Froggy!Very Happy 

more_horiz
hey Guy, I figured I should start this anyways

now I'm thinking of making the tallus holder or well exiles that recruit you guys be based on folks that would seem like the characters your charactres would know

oooooor completely random

more_horiz

Name: Kalkorrot, the Super Sayitonian
Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion - Page 2 So7m2h
Alignment: G
Earth: Earth 23959
Powers/Abilities: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/jorgevy/blog/dr-helix-huxleys-blog-on-hybrids-saiyankryptonian/82959/

More coming soon.

more_horiz
Legato, you interested?
BLH?

more_horiz

Perhaps we should send out PM's?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Perhaps we should send out PM's?
I think I will

more_horiz
So

Pm's sent out.
Blgh didn't reply/showed no interest and Legato can't do it, so the game is kinda scrapped

more_horiz
let's see

Deadpool + Alucard?!?

Megaman + Sonic

Edward Elric + Spike Spiegel

Iron Fist + Ryu

Spiderman + Ben 10

She Hulk + Olivier Mira Armstrong

Luke Cage + Alex Louis Armstrong

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
let's see

Deadpool + Alucard?!?

Megaman + Sonic

Edward Elric + Spike Spiegel

Iron Fist + Ryu

Spiderman + Ben 10

She Hulk + Olivier Mira Armstrong

Luke Cage +  Alex Louis Armstrong

please follow the format and choose one or two

so now we have two people I think, maybe this can begin Smile

more_horiz
I'm in!Very Happy 

more_horiz

Also we technically have three people Froggy. BLH, Me and you, the GM.

more_horiz
Name: Jliver Alters

alias:  The Mighty Lady Green

Height: 510"  ( human form) height 7'6" (  Lady Green Form)

weight 185 lbs of muscle ( human form)   650 lbs of muscle ( Lady Green Form)

super powers

peak human strength  ( human form) /  Hyper Strength   (  Lady Green Form)

bullet time relfexes

peak human agility

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Courage_Empowerment ( the more brave she is the stronger she is.)

notes

expert in hand to hand combat

expert in sword combat

expert in explosives

Strongest woman in the Galaxy

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

There'll be 7 worlds, and the plot is that your characters have been assembled to stop a corrupted group of beings  (familiar to us and maybe your characters, or not) fro rearranging/streamlining reality into one perfect world by collecting artifacts from different dimensions/abusing them

Name:
Powers/Abilities

BLH, please follow this profile setup, this is what we're using okay?

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Also we technically have three people Froggy. BLH, Me and you, the GM.
yeah but i'll be the NPC though, I don't count

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion - Page 2 EmptyYour first "leader"

more_horiz
Name:Mariah Flores/Copycat/War
Alignment: Formerly evil, now good
Bio: Mariah comes from Earth 136, known as the "Age of M" universe. In this world, Professor Xavier Jr. and Magneto became allies and prepared to storm the UN. As they did that, the Avengers were sent to stop them, and after a bloody battle where many lives were lost, the united front of Magneto's Brotherhood and the X-men prevailed, taking over the world and shifting the power of government to Genosha, where the two leaders of mutantkind took their people, establishing it as the capital of their new world order. Over the years, mutants became the dominant group while humans of all variations, enhanced, hybrids, cyborgs, costumed adventurers. Mariah Flores was part of The Acolytes, the elite law enforcement and peacekeeping group in this new regime. Her husband, Ash Brenton was the captain, but he held a secret; he hated this government and wished to see it changed. He was secretly a double agent, and this was found out near the end of an insurrection plot from a small rebel group aided by allies from a different dimension (616-our version) that toppled the government and lead to the near death of Magneto. Mariah managed to save her master, but he could barely live on after the destruction of all that he had accomplished, psychologically crippled by his losses. After he died, Mariah wandered the wastelands of Genosha, using the borrowed powers of whatever travelers that came by to survive, always on the run until Apocalypse awakened. Enamored by her gift of surviving, he made her into one of his Horsemen, and she became War, due to her attitude of always fighting and not wanting to give up. Coupled with several other former elites, they sieged the new government the rebellion had created, causing great mayhem and chaos. Even though they were beaten back, there was still an immense bodycount among the Horsemen. Mariah was stopped in her tracks and staring at Ash, about to be destroyed by the combined efforts of the now reformed Chase Twins when she was ripped from time and given the Tallus . With the pangs of redemption hitting her at that time, Mariah now realizes that she can use this opportunity to do something great and redeem herself, even if the one person she wants to know may never find out
Earth:Earth-136, Age of M universe
Powers/Abilities: Formerly, her power was the ability of mimicry with whoever was in her proximity, but then Apocalypse upgraded her abilities, allowing her to pull out and use previoius powers she copied, amassing a quantum database of sorts in her brain, along with the customary physical enhancements to her body necessary for Horseman status, so she is above peak human levels of strength and speed at base (class 10/mach 1). Her skin is now grey with two black lines across her face, similar to Apocalypse

more_horiz
Name: Jliver Alters / Lady Green

alignment: good

Bio: Jliver Alters is a member of the Alters Family and the heir to her father's company Alters Weapon Co. she was train in swordsmanship, hand to hand combat and explosives by her father a Ex mercenary now turn weapon manufacturer ( CEO of Alters weapons Co) . one day in her father's lab she was accidentally hit by a beam of a new energy weapon and was hospitalize for two weeks. on the day she return home she found that her family was being robbed by men in high tech power armor, she tried to stop them but was over power by them.

Feeling hopeless and weak Jliver had felt adrenaline pump through her veins and her transformation was trigger. she transform into a green mountain of muscle that stood 7'6" tall. with her new found strength she ripped the men apart and saved her family from being robbed. after her Adrenaline subside she had transform back into her human form and didn't tell her family about her transformation.

over the years she kept her transformation a secret from the public and gave her self the name Lady Green. as Lady Green she fought protect people from threats such as alien invasions. she also proof her self to be the strongest woman in the Amalgam M Galaxy when she had to go through a strength competition created by a evil warlord. Lady Green's boy friend is Thoku the Saying God of Thunder who is actually her world's greatest hero not her.

Earth: Earth-5609, Amalgam M ( Amalgam Manga universe) Universe

Powers/Abilities: Hyper Strength ( low end to high end class 100), Supernaturally Dense Tissue , Regenerative Durability , super relfexes , super agility, super speed ( 250 miles per hour) ,Super Stamina, Contaminant Immunity, Courage Empowerment ( the more brave she is the stronger she is.)

Amalgam: She Hulk + Olivier Mira Armstrong

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:33 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:
Name: Jliver Alters  / Lady Green

alignment: good

Bio: Jliver Alters is a member of the Alters Family and the heir to  her father's company Alters Weapon Co. she was train in swordsmanship, hand to hand combat and explosives by her father  a Ex   mercenary now turn weapon manufacturer ( CEO of Alters weapons Co) .  one day in her father's lab  she was accidentally  hit by a beam of a new energy weapon  and was hospitalize for two weeks.  on the day she return home  she found that her family  was being robbed by men in high tech power armor, she tried to stop them but was over power by them.

Feeling hopeless and weak Jliver had felt  adrenaline pump through her  veins and her transformation was trigger. she transform into a green mountain of muscle that  stood 7'6" tall.  with her new found strength she ripped the  men apart and saved her family from being robbed.  after her Adrenaline subside she had transform back into her human form and didn't tell  her family about her transformation.  

over the years she kept her transformation a secret from the public  and gave her self the name Lady Green. as Lady Green she fought protect people from threats such as alien invasions.  she also proof her self to be the strongest woman in the Amalgam M Galaxy when she had to go through a strength competition created by a evil warlord.

Earth: Earth-5609, Amalgam M ( Amalgam Manga universe) Universe

a earth where super heroes  and villains are fused with manga / anime characters ( I'll let Admin handle the rest of this)

Powers/Abilities:  Hyper Strength ( low end to high end class 100), Supernaturally Dense Tissue , Regenerative Durability , super  relfexes , super agility,  super speed ( 250 miles per hour) ,Super Stamina,  Contaminant Immunity, Courage Empowerment ( the more brave she is the stronger she is.)

Amalgam: She Hulk + Olivier Mira Armstrong
this is better, there you go BLH. I'm guessing you and Guy worked something out with the same world and everything?

are you gonna make a second teammate? you're allowed two Smile

more_horiz
Name:  Beter Pennyson / Pod 10

Alignment: Good, Evil, Neutral

Bio:  Beter used to just a normal kid but one day while vacation with his grandmother and sister at the age of 10  he found a strange watch that was actually alien device  which allow him to transform into  alien arthropods. with the device  Beter took up  becoming a super hero with the help of his grandmother's guidance who turn out to work for a secret agency know as the Maids.  do his years as super hero  he has managed to save his world countless times and  has become well know.  he's quite cocky and let's to brag about how he save his world multiple times even through many times he had help from others.

Earth 12579 , Maomniverse (  Marvel 616 + Ben 10 Universe)

powers: Beter watch grants him the ability to transform into  Alien arthropods with different abilities. his most well know and used Alien   Arthropod is Spider Dude a Spider humanoid Alien that has Spider Physiology  ( Wall Crawling, Camouflage , Claw Retraction , Multiple Arms ( six arms) , Web Generation, Spike Protrusion , Poisonous Web Spitting  , Water Walking  , Aquatic Respiration , Danger Intuition  , super agility, super balance,  super durability ( low) ,  Super Stamina ,  Advanced Immune System,  super relfexes ( 40 times that of a human) , Regenerative Healing Factor ( low) , super vision, Seismic Sense  ,  super speed, super strength ( class 15) , Poison Generation , Needle Projection)

Amalgam: Ben 10 + Spiderman

Last edited by Bruceleegreyhulk on Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply