ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion

power_settings_newLogin to reply
5 posters

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion

more_horiz

Information

Inferno Kamehameha
Heat Vision + Kamehameha
http://postimg.org/image/xzzpyw3kt/
http://postimg.org/image/i57v5va8b/
One of Kal's killer techniques, he turns Super Saiyan and then fires a massive blast and combines it with a wide angle blast of heat vision to create a blast of searing heat and powerful Ki to destroy his enemies.

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion - Page 4 EmptyRe: Amalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion

more_horiz
World one done

World two next

Justice League stuff

World three

Earthbound-esque

World four

YOU DONT WANN KNOW

more_horiz
Name: Carmella
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Appearance: As commonly seen among Vampires, Carmella's appearance bears, and shows no visible signs of aging. Her eyes are blood red , and they glow a brighter hue of red when her glasses are off. Her physical appearance is athletic but not in an amazonian manner as she maintains her feminine traits. She's eye catching enough to warrant a second glance and is buxom, around the C range.

Her hair length changes according to her release states from short to knee length. Her usual outfit is comprised mainly in a classic Victorian fashion, including a charcoal suit, leather riding boots, and a flamboyant, intricately knotted red cravat, covered by a full-length, red frock overcoat.

She also wears a red fedora hat with a wide, floppy brim and a pair of circular, heavily tinted, wire-framed orange sunglasses with goggle sidings. Alucard's gloves have five pointed seals on them which limit the personal use of her powers.

Bio: Once known as Vlad Tepes(Vlad The Impaler) till he made a deal to a unholy force to strike back at the enemies who have wronged him. As the deal was done Vlad was reborn as the vampire of legend known as Dracula. Dracula sought his revenge and made those who crossed him pay for it. The downside is that once Vlad was reborn as Dracula he sacrificed more than just his soul, he sacrificed his humanity. So the world had to suffer the consequences of the deal that he made.

It wasn't until the world decided to band together and form a group of people whose skills and abilities are deemed extraordinary. A man named Abraham Van Hellsing led a task force group called The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. They fought Dracula and some lives were lost but they managed to defeat him. Not wanting to take any chances Van Hellsing had a mystic among the group place a seal on Dracula to make sure that he wouldn't pose a threat to anyone else. The mystic in turn did that and also cursed Dracula in giving back what was once lost prior to his rebirth.

A century has passed and Dracula is still incarcerated in a tomb where Van Hellsing had placed him. He was reborn again when Van Hellsing's descendant Mary Hellsing was attacked by her uncle and her blood revived the legendary vampire. Dracula saved Mary and has sworn to serve her. As Mary grew up she ended up running an organization called the LION Organization. An organization, formally known as the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, dedicated in combating not just the vampire threat but also various supernatural threats and uses any means necessary to contain or annihilate them. Dracula, now reborn as a female, going under an alias Carmella joins a group called The Order. A special task force consisting of supernatural beings tasked in fighting the supernatural threats. Outside of Carmella the group consist of

Rachelle Mond: A police woman who was investigating a village till she was attacked by a vampire. She was saved by Carmella but she was on the verge of death. Carmella gave her a choice and Rachelle choose to live then Carmella bites her and turned her into a vampire.

Angel Enigma: Was apart of a project of an occult division of CHAOS to bring fourth the Dark One so that they can use it to rule the world. The LION Organization raided the project but was too late as the Dark One was released but were relieved to discover how little interest it had in joining CHAOS and destroying the world. That and it turned out to be a little kid. So they took her in and raised her. She joined The Order once she became of age to do so.

Amalgam: CAU Quantum Dracula, Hellsing Alucard, Carmella

Earth: CAU Para(CAU Paranormal)

Powers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YnzscjdWq8

Last edited by Legato on Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Bio: Once known as Vlad Tepes(Vlad The Impaler) till he made a deal to a unholy force to strike back at the enemies who have wronged him. As the deal was done Vlad was reborn as the vampire of legend known as Dracula. Dracula sought his revenge and made those who crossed him pay for it. The downside is that once Vlad was reborn as Dracula he sacrificed more than just his soul, he sacrificed his humanity. So the world had to suffer the consequences of the deal that he made.

It wasn't until the world decided to band together and form a group of people whose skills and abilities are deemed extraordinary. A man named Abraham Van Hellsing led a task force group called The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. They fought Dracula and some lives were lost but they managed to defeat him. Not wanting to take any chances Van Hellsing had a mystic among the group place a seal on Dracula to make sure that he wouldn't pose a threat to anyone else. The mystic in turn did that and also cursed Dracula in giving back what was once lost prior to his rebirth.

A century has passed and Dracula is still incarcerated in a tomb where Van Hellsing had placed him. He was reborn again when Van Hellsing's descendant Mary Hellsing was attacked by her uncle and her blood revived the legendary vampire. Dracula saved Mary and has sworn to serve her. As Mary grew up she ended up running an organization called the LION Organization. An organization, formally known as the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, dedicated in combating not just the vampire threat but also various supernatural threats and uses any means necessary to contain or annihilate them. Dracula, now reborn as a female, going under an alias Carmella joins a group called The Order. A special task force consisting of supernatural beings tasked in fighting the supernatural threats. Outside of Carmella the group consist of

Rachelle Mond: A police woman who was investigating a village till she was attacked by a vampire. She was saved by Carmella but she was on the verge of death. Carmella gave her a choice and Rachelle choose to live then Carmella bites her and turned her into a vampire.

Lesbian Vampire Rachelle. I like it.

Also, caught the Hellsing nods with Alucard being a girl in the '40's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4wY-FhBArw

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

Lesbian Vampire Rachelle. I like it.

Also, caught the Hellsing nods with Alucard being a girl in the '40's.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4wY-FhBArw
What do you think of the rest of the bio? Also made some updates concerning it:) 

more_horiz
Well uh I'm kind of surprised you decided to join, thought you wouldn't be able to!

Well I like the bios and an interesting choice, though I figured it would probably be Carmella if you did join

Or Hank, I was banking on Hank: AGENT OF SHIELD or something >_>

but nice, so, are you okay with me putting the set up post for you guys to join later today? is that cool?

oh yea you said you won't be a regular, so uh, could you PM me about what you'd plan to do with these two by any chance?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Well uh I'm kind of surprised you decided to join, thought you wouldn't be able to!

Well I like the bios and an interesting choice, though I figured it would probably be Carmella if you did join

but nice, so, are you okay with me putting the set up post for you guys to join later today? is that cool?

oh yea you said you won't be a regular, so uh, could you PM me about what you'd plan to do with these two by any chance?

It's cool Cool 

Technically speaking Carmella is in this Wink  As far as Hank goes I had this idea in that he's a Liaison to The Order so in a way Hank is an AGENT OF LION.

I think I'm able to join in on the RPG. Maybe about as long as when the story arc is done, maybe longer depending on things.

more_horiz
I love the character Bio's man, very nicely done and a good fusion of LION and Hellsing and I am really looking forward to your new Angel Enigma.Very Happy 

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

It's cool Cool 

Technically speaking Carmella is in this Wink  As far as Hank goes I had this idea in that he's a Liaison to The Order so in a way Hank is an AGENT OF LION.

I think I'm able to join in on the RPG. Maybe about as long as when the story arc is done, maybe longer depending on things.
Oh when the story arc is done the game is over so you'd be in the whole game Very Happy 

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

It's cool Cool 

Oh when the story arc is done the game is over so you'd be in the whole game Very Happy 

Cool Cool  Just give me the heads up

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:

It's cool Cool 

Cool Cool  Just give me the heads up
alright, currently everybody is relaxing after the first mission

more_horiz
Hey legato, pm me with your thoughts on what the mission for The Exiles will be (what will appear on the Tallus) when you see this

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Hey legato, pm me with your thoughts on what the mission for The Exiles will be (what will appear on the Tallus) when you see this

Save the cheerleader, save the world.tongue 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Save the cheerleader, save the world.tongue 
I actually have an idea I want to shoot around with him, gonna send it and hope he likes it

more_horiz
anyone want details on the next four/five worlds?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:

Me! Very Happy cheers 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Me! Very Happy cheers 

World 3: Earthbound Marvel, Ness Summers and his friends have to fight against GiygaSlaught, but where ARE Ness and his friends?

yes, you all get kiddified as well

World 4: JL/Avengers/JLX world during the Dark Firebird saga, fighting against Fin Fang Foom and Dr. Doomsday

World 5: Megaman against the Ultron Covenant/Phalanx

World 6: Simple, yet catastrophic world. More later

World 7: This world is gonna piss Cap off

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Me! Very Happy cheers 
World 3: Earthbound Marvel, Ness Summers and his friends have to fight against GiygaSlaught, but where ARE Ness and his friends?

yes, you all get kiddified as well

World 4: JL/Avengers/JLX world during the Dark Firebird saga, fighting against Fin Fang Foom and Dr. Doomsday

World 5: Megaman against the Ultron Covenant/Phalanx

World 6: Simple, yet catastrophic world. More later

World 7: This world is gonna piss Cap off

They all sound fun.Very Happy 

descriptionAmalgamverse/Exiles RPG Sign Up/Discussion - Page 4 EmptySinistron from Earth Amalgam

more_horiz
Sinistron was designed and created by Will Magnus to be the ultimate sentinel. The hatred that Will Magnus had for his brother, Magneto, was encoded into Sinistron's synthetic mind along with the seeds on sentience that allowed Sinistron to overcome his programming and rebel against his master. Seeing the potential mutants had for destruction, Sinistron began to capture mutants and bring them back to his citadel on Genosha where he would control their minds to turn them into an army to conquer the world.

This got the attention of Magneto and his Magnetic Men. Sinistron escaped their first battle, but was tracked back to Genosha were he was ready to face his pursuers again. Magneto tried to disable Sinistron's electronic mind with an electromagnetic attack, but had his own mind frozen when Sinistron reversed the attack on him. This allowed the Magnetic Men to break free of Magneto's control, which froze them when his mind was frozen, and attack Sinistron and break his hold on Magneto. Magneto continues his assault and destroys Sinistron's body, but he escapes again this time in a miniature drone that contained his consciousness. He was able to build a TRUE replacement body and that was when he was approached by Thanoseid to join his group who were in search of the ultimate goal of annihilation

more_horiz
cool

more_horiz
Boss fight coming up

Lord Vegeta
Ms. Grey
Prof Kang
Starbrand Hal Jordan

this is like a disc 1 boss fight, making disc 2 all the more sweeter for you guys

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Boss fight coming up

Lord Vegeta
Ms. Grey
Prof Kang
Starbrand Hal Jordan

this is like a disc 1 boss fight, making disc 2 all the more sweeter for you guys
Lord Vegeta is Mr. Majestic/Vegeta mixed together. A High Saiyan Lord who never had his planet blew up and came to Earth to join the WildCATS

Ms. Grey is a nineteen year old telekine/telepath who controls the phoenix force and is worshipped as a deity in Neo Japan. She slaughtered Logan Kaneda for trying to go against her and killed Tetsuo Quire for trying to usurp her throne

Prof Kang is the nemesis of The Flash and Scarlet Witch, scaring Pietro "Pete" Allen into the past to join the JLX as Mercury

Starbrand Hal Jordan is a man who's gone insane with power and started to murder Watchers for passively enabling evil

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Boss fight coming up

Lord Vegeta
Ms. Grey
Prof Kang
Starbrand Hal Jordan

So, we begin disc 2

which will make your return to the Panoptichron all the sweeter.

next up is Earthbound Marvel, mood whiplash, fugg yeahhh

more_horiz

Hell yeah!  Very Happy 

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Hell yeah!  Very Happy 
welcome back maaaan!

waiting for your return Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply