ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionQuantum: Ultra Girl - Page 7 EmptyRe: Quantum: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
"Leon, put the gun down. You don't want to get involved in this."

"Officer, I'm The Dude. I'm from the Halworth Academy. I'm a friend of the Justice Patrol. This woman is a criminal. Help me stop her."

"With the city in the crossfire V I'm making it my business to get involved" Leon said" Now I'd like to know whats going on here"

"Still the classy guy Leon"

Leon looked behind him with his gun still pointed at the speedsters. His eyes widened when he recognizes Louisiana when he dropped the disguise. With a raise of his hand he flung both Dude and Leon to the wall"Gun accersi" Faith's rifle glowed then it appeared in Louisiana's hand and he pointed it at Faith's direction" Clever fox there Le, I sensed an extra person among your party the minute I got close to her. Now she were smart she wouldn't try anything and me and Lass here would be on our way"

Leon, still pinned to the wall he cant move. He grinned" I'll find ya"

Louisiana grinned in return" Course you will sweetheart" he looked at Velocity Lass" Come on"

"Who are you?" Faith demanded. "Are you with Quantum?"

"Not even close." Velocity said as she speeded over to Louisiana. "For what it's worth Leon, I'm sorry. Go to the dark manor. You're needed there." She put her hand on Louisiana. "Let's go."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Damn" Hank commented as he sees the wreckage from New York and Stronghold's fight. He stopped once he sees a body lying on the street(Matt!!). He immediately got out of the car and rushed to his side. He check for his pulse and it's barely audible" Come on man stay with me" he took out his cellphone and called the paramedics. After he's done he then contacted his parents"Hey, I've found Matt"

Jackal was scouting the forrest, following Summer's instructions into locating Ultra Girl. His sensor's picked up something and he arrived to find Ultra Girl laying on the ground motionless. he turned her over and finds blood running down her face. He checked her pulse readings and find it to be stable. He picked Ultra Girl up in her arms and takes her back to Summer's place.

"What? Where is he? Where are you guys?! Is he safe? Are the others there with you?" Lara asked in a panic.

Summer was right in the middle of gearing up to go out herself when Jackal appeared. "Oh my God.....Flannery.....get-get-get her on the bed!"

Hank ran his fingers through his hair" Theres no way to explain this, I've called the paramedics cause when I've found Matt he's in pretty bad shape" he said then explained the rest of the story

Jackal did as instructed then laid Flannery on the bed gently

North Dakota made her way down the steps and was about to exit the place till she felt someone break her guitar then snatch her up and slammed her against the wall. She looks down at Carmilla whose holding her by the throat, Carmilla's face suffered burns from North Dakota's attack but they're gradually healing" That wasn't very nice" she then turn's a struggling North Dakota's face till her neck is fully exposed. She can hear North Dakota's heartbeat increase rapidly and her pulse going crazy and her breathing being a little uneven"Not scared of me huh" she then brings her fangs down and bit at her neck

"Oh my God.....THE MALL! We're going to the mall!"

"What? The Mall?"

"Matthew and Hank are there!"

Oliver immediately changed directions and took off to the mall.

Arriving, they got out and ran over to Matthew. "Where is he? Where's our son?"

The maids ran in. "Is that...Flannery? Why is she dressed like-"

"Help me dress her wounds, don't ask questions and don't breath a word of this to anyone. Now hop to it!"

"Yes ma'am!" With that, the maids got to work with Summer, fetching the first aid kit and cold rags as they got Flannery out of her costume and got to work on fixing her up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Officer, I'm The Dude. I'm from the Halworth Academy. I'm a friend of the Justice Patrol. This woman is a criminal. Help me stop her."

"With the city in the crossfire V I'm making it my business to get involved" Leon said" Now I'd like to know whats going on here"

Leon looked behind him with his gun still pointed at the speedsters. His eyes widened when he recognizes Louisiana when he dropped the disguise. With a raise of his hand he flung both Dude and Leon to the wall"Gun accersi" Faith's rifle glowed then it appeared in Louisiana's hand and he pointed it at Faith's direction" Clever fox there Le, I sensed an extra person among your party the minute I got close to her. Now she were smart she wouldn't try anything and me and Lass here would be on our way"

Louisiana grinned in return" Course you will sweetheart" he looked at Velocity Lass" Come on"

"Not even close." Velocity said as she speeded over to Louisiana. "For what it's worth Leon, I'm sorry. Go to the dark manor. You're needed there." She put her hand on Louisiana. "Let's go."

"Picked the wrong side to be on Le" Louisiana called out then Leon responded" Back at ya"

Louisiana and Velocity Lass teleported. Leon and Dude dropped down

At the suite where The Statesmen are stationed in

Straddling on top of Nebraska, California applied first aid to heal most of his injuries he suffered by Artemis. She felt Nebraska's hand touch her thigh then she scowled and swatted his hand away" Going to let you off with a warning but next time watch the hands or you will lose em"

"Sounds like he's healing up just fine" Louisiana entered with Velocity Lass

California looked back" Any word from New York and Washington?"

"Washington has Artemis cornered, going to pick up North Dakota" Louisiana said

more_horiz
( Dude. Still with me?)

Dude heard Carmilla contacting him telepathically

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
"Damn" Hank commented as he sees the wreckage from New York and Stronghold's fight. He stopped once he sees a body lying on the street(Matt!!). He immediately got out of the car and rushed to his side. He check for his pulse and it's barely audible" Come on man stay with me" he took out his cellphone and called the paramedics. After he's done he then contacted his parents"Hey, I've found Matt"

Jackal was scouting the forrest, following Summer's instructions into locating Ultra Girl. His sensor's picked up something and he arrived to find Ultra Girl laying on the ground motionless. he turned her over and finds blood running down her face. He checked her pulse readings and find it to be stable. He picked Ultra Girl up in her arms and takes her back to Summer's place.

"What? Where is he? Where are you guys?! Is he safe? Are the others there with you?" Lara asked in a panic.

Summer was right in the middle of gearing up to go out herself when Jackal appeared. "Oh my God.....Flannery.....get-get-get her on the bed!"

Hank ran his fingers through his hair" Theres no way to explain this, I've called the paramedics cause when I've found Matt he's in pretty bad shape" he said then explained the rest of the story

Jackal did as instructed then laid Flannery on the bed gently

North Dakota made her way down the steps and was about to exit the place till she felt someone break her guitar then snatch her up and slammed her against the wall. She looks down at Carmilla whose holding her by the throat, Carmilla's face suffered burns from North Dakota's attack but they're gradually healing" That wasn't very nice" she then turn's a struggling North Dakota's face till her neck is fully exposed. She can hear North Dakota's heartbeat increase rapidly and her pulse going crazy and her breathing being a little uneven"Not scared of me huh" she then brings her fangs down and bit at her neck

"Oh my God.....THE MALL! We're going to the mall!"

"What? The Mall?"

"Matthew and Hank are there!"

Oliver immediately changed directions and took off to the mall.

Arriving, they got out and ran over to Matthew. "Where is he? Where's our son?"

The maids ran in. "Is that...Flannery? Why is she dressed like-"

"Help me dress her wounds, don't ask questions and don't breath a word of this to anyone. Now hop to it!"

"Yes ma'am!" With that, the maids got to work with Summer, fetching the first aid kit and cold rags as they got Flannery out of her costume and got to work on fixing her up.

Hank waved Oliver and Lara down" Over here!!!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Picked the wrong side to be on Le" Louisiana called out then Leon responded" Back at ya"

Straddling on top of Nebraska, California applied first aid to heal most of his injuries he suffered by Artemis. She felt Nebraska's hand touch her thigh then she scowled and swatted his hand away" Going to let you off with a warning but next time watch the hands or you will lose em"

Arizona walked into the room, running his tongue along his teeth after California had fixed them up. He created a cigar made of fire in his mouth and watched them. "So, what did I miss?"

"Are you okay Officer?" Dude asked.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
( Dude. Still with me?)

(Still here. Bad guy got away. Are you alright? Where are the others?)

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Hank waved Oliver and Lara down" Over here!!!"

The parents ran over to him, they saw the ambulance. "Oh my God....what happened?"
"Hank, are you okay? What....what's been going on?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Arizona walked into the room, running his tongue along his teeth after California had fixed them up. He created a cigar made of fire in his mouth and watched them. "So, what did I miss?"

"Pride's a little wounded but it'll survive. You ok kid?" Leon asked

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Pride's a little wounded but it'll survive. You ok kid?" Leon asked

"Pretty much the same. Um, any idea what the Dark Manor she mentioned is?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
( Dude. Still with me?)

(I don't know, got flanked by the bastards but I survived. There's an abandoned parking garage located just down North Point. Meet me there) Carmilla said ending communication

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
( Dude. Still with me?)

(I don't know, got flanked by the bastards but I survived. There's an abandoned parking garage located just down North Point. Meet me there) Carmilla said ending communication

(Rodger that. Over and out.) "Sir, we're going to take a quick detour over to the North Point Abandoned Parking Garage real quick. Hold on tight."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"I've defeated Ultra Girl"Louisiana said to Arizona then looked at Velocity Lass" Don't worry. Nothing too critical, even provided a spell that would put her to sleep for a day. She deserved the rest"

"That's fine and dandy but could you please go get D?" California said" The longer she's out there the more edgy I get"

Louisiana nods" As you wish" he said then vanished

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
( Dude. Still with me?)

(Rodger that. Over and out.) "Sir, we're going to take a quick detour over to the North Point Abandoned Parking Garage real quick. Hold on tight."

Leon radioed Faith" Head over to the manor. I'll meet you there!!!" he then grabbed hold of Dude and they arrived at the abandoned parking garage.

"So whats the urgency" Leon asked then they see Carmilla approached the two

Louisiana arrived at the Clock Tower, he looked up and noticed the top part destroyed, he maneuvered to avoid the debris and went inside. He sees North Dakota" D!!" he ran over to her side and lifts her up. As he check's on her he noticed bite marks on her"***** Leech!!!" he checked her pulse" Good she's not too far gone. Just stay strong for me" he lifts her up and takes her back to the suite

"What happened" Leon said noticing the blood from Carmilla's mouth, she wiped it off" I was jumped by the gang that attacked the city"

"In that case I'm going to get you some medical treatment" Leon said as he also notices some of the burn marks on her

"That wont be necessary sir" Carmilla said as the burn marks healed" See"

more_horiz
" You have to admit. If the roles were revered you would have done the same thing" Washington said to a bloodied Artemis laying on the floor" The only difference...I would definitely kill you" she spat out

" I know you would" Washington said pulling out a gun then cocked it"Who knows. Maybe when the next time we meat" He points the gun at her

Artemis braced herself, her final thought out was her hoping Stronghold made it out ok

*BANG*

New York entered the room, he stood next to Washington" Was she defiant till the end?"

Washington nods putting the gun up" She was"

Louisiana appeared. He saw New York and Washington, he walked up to where New York and Washington stood. Seeing the sight of Artemis's current state made him visibly upset, he turned at Washington" This wasn't part of the arrangement!!! We wasn't supposed to kill her!!!"

"Calm down lad" New York said" Take a look at Artemis, take a good look"

Louisiana took a few deep breaths then walked towards Artemis, he crouched down and examines the wound

" I've avoided damaging her internal organs. She'll live. All that was is to give her a little push when she heals up" Washington said

Louisiana put his hand over the gunshot wound, he said a incantation and the bullet came out. He puts it in his pocked then went on to heal the gunshot wound" We owe her that much"

"No argument concerning that" New York said then Louisiana gets up" Come on. They should arrive here shortly. The others are suite but we've got a person down"

He walked up to Washington and New York and the three vanished

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
( Dude. Still with me?)

Leon radioed Faith" Head over to the manor. I'll meet you there!!!" he then grabbed hold of Dude and they arrived at the abandoned parking garage.

Louisiana arrived at the Clock Tower, he looked up and noticed the top part destroyed, he maneuvered to avoid the debris and went inside. He sees North Dakota" D!!" he ran over to her side and lifts her up. As he check's on her he noticed bite marks on her"***** Leech!!!" he checked her pulse" Good she's not too far gone. Just stay strong for me" he lifts her up and takes her back to the suite

"What happened" Leon said noticing the blood from Carmilla's mouth, she wiped it off" I was jumped by the gang that attacked the city"

"In that case I'm going to get you some medical treatment" Leon said as he also notices some of the burn marks on her

" You have to admit. If the roles were revered you would have done the same thing" Washington said to a bloodied Artemis laying on the floor" The only difference...I would definitely kill you" she spat out

" I know you would" Washington said pulling out a gun then cocked it"Who knows. Maybe when the next time we meat" He points the gun at her

Artemis braced herself, her final thought out was her hoping Stronghold made it out ok

*BANG*

New York entered the room, he stood next to Washington" Was she defiant till the end?"

Louisiana appeared. He saw New York and Washington, he walked up to where New York and Washington stood. Seeing the sight of Artemis's current state made him visibly upset, he turned at Washington" This wasn't part of the arrangement!!! We wasn't supposed to kill her!!!"

Louisiana took a few deep breaths then walked towards Artemis, he crouched down and examines the wound

" I've avoided damaging her internal organs. She'll live. All that was is to give her a little push when she heals up" Washington said

Louisiana put his hand over the gunshot wound, he said a incantation and the bullet came out. He puts it in his pocked then went on to heal the gunshot wound" We owe her that much"

"No argument concerning that" New York said then Louisiana gets up" Come on. They should arrive here shortly. The others are suite but we've got a person down"

Arizona waved to the team as they arrived back home. He paused as he noticed the bruises on New York. "Soooo.....I'm guessing you beat the kid to paste?"

Faith drove up and next to the door. Taking out a small mirror, she glanced in with it. No sign of anyone. She opened the door and glanced around, going room by room, keeping her back to the wall as much as possible. Finally, she got to the middle of the building and found Artemis. "Oh my God....." She called it in. "THIS IS OFFICER MILBROOKE I'M AT CRAFT MANOR! We have a wounded superhero here! I repeat: Artemis is down! I need an ambulance stat!"

"It's a long story sir." Dude assured him. "Sup Carm? I assume you won then?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
( Dude. Still with me?)

*BANG*

Arizona waved to the team as they arrived back home. He paused as he noticed the bruises on New York. "Soooo.....I'm guessing you beat the kid to paste?"

Faith drove up and next to the door. Taking out a small mirror, she glanced in with it. No sign of anyone. She opened the door and glanced around, going room by room, keeping her back to the wall as much as possible. Finally, she got to the middle of the building and found Artemis. "Oh my God....." She called it in. "THIS IS OFFICER MILBROOKE I'M AT CRAFT MANOR! We have a wounded superhero here! I repeat: Artemis is down! I need an ambulance stat!"

"It's a long story sir." Dude assured him. "Sup Carm? I assume you won then?"

"Of course" New York said then asked Arizona" Hows North Dakota?"

Carmilla just nods then Leon got Faith's call from the radio(This is probably what Velocity Lass is talking about) he looked at the others" Come on"

Louisiana went into the room where California was patching up North Dakota's wounds, she glanced at him" Well don't stand there, use your healing magic on her"

"That's a vampire bite, healing magic doesn't work" Louisiana said

" You've got to do something!!" California said franatically

"We can close up the wound, least long enough till we take her to Labyrinth" Louisiana offered

California nods

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

Carmilla just nods then Leon got Faith's call from the radio(This is probably what Velocity Lass is talking about) he looked at the others" Come on"

Louisiana went into the room where California was patching up North Dakota's wounds, she glanced at him" Well don't stand there, use your healing magic on her"

"We can close up the wound, least long enough till we take her to Labyrinth" Louisiana offered

California nods

"I could try cauterizing the wound." Arizona offered. "Dakota hasn't lost all his blood yet and if she didn't give him any of her blood, he can't turn right?"

Velocity Lass ran out and then back in with a first aid kit.

Dude put a hand on Leon and sped off with him, the trio arriving at the mansion. "Ohh My God...."

more_horiz
After getting Flannery into clean clothes and dressing her wounds, Summer placed an ice pack on her head. She sat down on her knees, resting her head on the bed, one hand on Flannery's, humming quietly as she waited for Flannery to wake up.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

California nods

"I could try cauterizing the wound." Arizona offered. "Dakota hasn't lost all his blood yet and if she didn't give him any of her blood, he can't turn right?"

Dude put a hand on Leon and sped off with him, the trio arriving at the mansion. "Ohh My God...."

OT: She Smile

IC: "That depends on the kind of vampire she was dealing with. There are a lot of variations" Washington said then went up to California" Come on" He placed a hand on her shoulder, he then grabbed both of them firm yet gently" Let me go Washington"

Washington looked at her in the eyes with serious determination" She will be fine. She has been through too much and is too stubborn to go out like this"

"I can help her" California said

"By letting the others help her" Washington said then California looked at him for a moment

"Over here" Louisiana motioned Velocity Lass over to where North Dakota lays then called over to Arizona" Lets put that idea of yours into action"

Leon crouched over to where Artemis is, he checked to see if she's alive and silently thanked that he got a sign.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

California nods

IC: "That depends on the kind of vampire she was dealing with. There are a lot of variations" Washington said then went up to California" Come on" He placed a hand on her shoulder, he then grabbed both of them firm yet gently" Let me go Washington"

Washington looked at her in the eyes with serious determination" She will be fine. She has been through too much and is too stubborn to go out like this"

"By letting the others help her" Washington said then California looked at him for a moment

"Over here" Louisiana motioned Velocity Lass over to where North Dakota lays then called over to Arizona" Lets put that idea of yours into action"

Leon crouched over to where Artemis is, he checked to see if she's alive and silently thanked that he got a sign.

Arizona nodded and heated up his fingers just enough. Crouching down, he placed the fingers against Dakota's neck wounds. There was a sizzling and burning of the flesh but the wounds were cauterized successfully. "We need to bandage her up."

"This....this is too much." Dude said. "We need to get her to LION or the School. They can help her."

more_horiz
Hank rides in the ambulance with Oliver and Lara, only family were allowed but Oliver's insistence convinced them otherwise. Hank sits glancing at his hands and his clothes covered in Matt's blood, he could see his hands started to shake but he balled them into fist in an attempt to keep himself from falling apart. Their fears for Matt's safety matches his own, added to his own fear for Flannery's safety and hope that she's in much better condition

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

California nods

Arizona nodded and heated up his fingers just enough. Crouching down, he placed the fingers against Dakota's neck wounds. There was a sizzling and burning of the flesh but the wounds were cauterized successfully. "We need to bandage her up."

"This....this is too much." Dude said. "We need to get her to LION or the School. They can help her."

Louisiana proceeded with the final touches in taking care of the wound then took the bandage that Velocity Lass gave then wrapped it around her neck" Thanks guys" Louisiana said to both Arizona and Velocity Lass then picked her up" I'm going to take her over to Labyrinth" he looked at Velocity Lass" Will you be ok here?"

Dude felt a comforting hand on his shoulder by Carmilla, she looked at Leon" He's right. Wendy could help her. She has healed Stronghold's wounds"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

California nods

Louisiana proceeded with the final touches in taking care of the wound then took the bandage that Velocity Lass gave then wrapped it around her neck" Thanks guys" Louisiana said to both Arizona and Velocity Lass then picked her up" I'm going to take her over to Labyrinth" he looked at Velocity Lass" Will you be ok here?"

Dude felt a comforting hand on his shoulder by Carmilla, she looked at Leon" He's right. Wendy could help her. She has healed Stronghold's wounds"

"I'll be fine." V.L. said. "Get him some help."

"S-t Strong got messed up too? Alright....okay......alright, Carm, you have the speed, get her to Halworth's. I'm going to go scout the city and see if I can find the others." He reached into a pocket and gave a comm to Leon. "If you find anything, call us immediately."

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Hank rides in the ambulance with Oliver and Lara, only family were allowed but Oliver's insistence convinced them otherwise. Hank sits glancing at his hands and his clothes covered in Matt's blood, he could see his hands started to shake but he balled them into fist in an attempt to keep himself from falling apart. Their fears for Matt's safety matches his own, added to his own fear for Flannery's safety and hope that she's in much better condition

Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply