ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionQuantum: Ultra Girl - Page 14 EmptyRe: Quantum: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Summer took a moment to step into the bathroom and closed the door. "So, what do you think?" She asked herself, looking at her reflection.

"For starters, if we are going to do this make sure that our conversations is at the appropriate volume level. Now just between you and me, that declaration of love you did there." Other Summer applauded" Even that kiss at the end was well done and not creepy at all, kudos"

"On the serious it's time we talk about a more important issue since we are here"

"Right, what is it?"

"Lets be honest here Summer, I like both Flannery and Hank but it's obvious they're not looking at breaking up anytime soon. Heck this incident will no doubt bring them closer. "

"I know, I know that and I've accepted it."

"Good to hear. Now lets talk about another issue. Flann has graduated in the big leagues now and she needs all the help she can get. Strength in numbers and all that"

"You're saying we should join up with them."

Other Summer sighs then rubs her forehead" Summer I am your subconscious so you should know the answer to that one"

"Right. We'll need better training though. We'll ask Dinah if she has any ideas when they're all in better shape."

"I second that suggestion. That and ask Helena where she got the robot"

"Definitely. The costume will be full body armor of course."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Summer took a moment to step into the bathroom and closed the door. "So, what do you think?" She asked herself, looking at her reflection.

"For starters, if we are going to do this make sure that our conversations is at the appropriate volume level. Now just between you and me, that declaration of love you did there." Other Summer applauded" Even that kiss at the end was well done and not creepy at all, kudos"

"On the serious it's time we talk about a more important issue since we are here"

"Right, what is it?"

"Lets be honest here Summer, I like both Flannery and Hank but it's obvious they're not looking at breaking up anytime soon. Heck this incident will no doubt bring them closer. "

"Good to hear. Now lets talk about another issue. Flann has graduated in the big leagues now and she needs all the help she can get. Strength in numbers and all that"

Other Summer sighs then rubs her forehead" Summer I am your subconscious so you should know the answer to that one"

"Right. We'll need better training though. We'll ask Dinah if she has any ideas when they're all in better shape."

"Of course. Now with all of that out of the way and we both have accepted to move on I know of the perfect person to move on to" Other Summer grinned

Quantum: Ultra Girl - Page 14 Vampir10

"Last I recall she's still single and unlike your usual vampire she's around our age and the fun type. Also, admit it, you enjoyed how I felt her up during training session"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, what is it?"

"Of course. Now with all of that out of the way and we both have accepted to move on I know of the perfect person to move on to" Other Summer grinned

"Last I recall she's still single and unlike your usual vampire she's around our age and the fun type. Also, admit it, you enjoyed how I felt her up during training session"

"Th-that...I mean...." Summer blushed. "I-I was....maybe....thinking of....asking out Sable." Embarassed

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, what is it?"

"Th-that...I mean...." Summer blushed. "I-I was....maybe....thinking of....asking out Sable." Embarassed

Other Summer laughed then pondered" Suits me just fine. However, in the event it doesn't work out and she's still single. Back to Option A"

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, what is it?"

Other Summer laughed then pondered" Suits me just fine. However, in the event it doesn't work out and she's still single. Back to Option A"

"Alright, it's a deal."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply