ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionQuantum: Ultra Girl - Page 13 EmptyRe: Quantum: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Hank quietly stepped out, looked at Derrick and Mariah and gave a friendly wave in their direction. Approaching Oliver he said" Thanks for the talk back there"

more_horiz
BTW check out the discussion thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Hank quietly stepped out, looked at Derrick and Mariah and gave a friendly wave in their direction. Approaching Oliver he said" Thanks for the talk back there"
the two waved back before walking over.

"So you're uh Ace's best friend huh? Lucky guy"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
the two waved back before walking over.

"So you're uh Ace's best friend huh? Lucky guy"

"Yeah. How is Dinah doing?"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:

"Think nothing of it Hank. Thank you for finding him. Still can't get over it though...our son...Stronghold."

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
As they left, Derrick talked to Matthew's mom.

"Uh, I really hope you're not worried about my past ma'am, I mean it may not sound like all that great of a justification but I did what I had to do for family, you know how that goes, right?"

"A friend of Matt's is a friend of ours." Lara assured them.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
BTW check out the discussion thread Smile

Smile

Also check out my PM

more_horiz

For those wondering his condition,
Quantum: Ultra Girl - Page 13 23wpsm
Hospital Matthew.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Froggy wrote:
As they left, Derrick talked to Matthew's mom.

"Uh, I really hope you're not worried about my past ma'am, I mean it may not sound like all that great of a justification but I did what I had to do for family, you know how that goes, right?"

"A friend of Matt's is a friend of ours." Lara assured them.
Her name is Dinah, huh Mariah thought before saying "She's healing up pretty well. A friend of ours patched her up and she should be getting up to speed pretty soon" Mariah would say, hoping this reassured Hank. "Thanks ma'am" Derrick would tell her

more_horiz

OOC: for Froggy you have Rp in the prime thread, Quantum Thread and the Flashback Thread.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p900-cau3-prime-rpg#17065

more_horiz
Bruceleegreyhulk wrote:

OOC: for Froggy you have Rp in the prime thread, Quantum Thread and the Flashback Thread.

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p900-cau3-prime-rpg#17065

responding to those, flashback next

more_horiz
As the group talked, Matthew closed his eyes and fell asleep.
It was a rough sleep.

more_horiz
OT: to Froggy

there has been a update in Prime Thread

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t82p900-cau3-prime-rpg#17277

this post has been extend to show the aftermath of the Groxoio empire's assault on Philipdaphia, New Battleaxe City , Washington DC , Stridayxa City.

more_horiz
"Hey uh, Hank, you need anything man?" Derrick would ask his new ally

more_horiz

Summer took a moment to step into the bathroom and closed the door. "So, what do you think?" She asked herself, looking at her reflection.

more_horiz
Admin wrote:

Summer took a moment to step into the bathroom and closed the door. "So, what do you think?" She asked herself, looking at her reflection.

"For starters, if we are going to do this make sure that our conversations is at the appropriate volume level. Now just between you and me, that declaration of love you did there." Other Summer applauded" Even that kiss at the end was well done and not creepy at all, kudos"

"On the serious it's time we talk about a more important issue since we are here"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"For starters, if we are going to do this make sure that our conversations is at the appropriate volume level. Now just between you and me, that declaration of love you did there." Other Summer applauded" Even that kiss at the end was well done and not creepy at all, kudos"

"On the serious it's time we talk about a more important issue since we are here"

"Right, what is it?"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, what is it?"

"Lets be honest here Summer, I like both Flannery and Hank but it's obvious they're not looking at breaking up anytime soon. Heck this incident will no doubt bring them closer. "

more_horiz
Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, what is it?"

"Lets be honest here Summer, I like both Flannery and Hank but it's obvious they're not looking at breaking up anytime soon. Heck this incident will no doubt bring them closer. "

"I know, I know that and I've accepted it."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, what is it?"

"Good to hear. Now lets talk about another issue. Flann has graduated in the big leagues now and she needs all the help she can get. Strength in numbers and all that"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, what is it?"

"Good to hear. Now lets talk about another issue. Flann has graduated in the big leagues now and she needs all the help she can get. Strength in numbers and all that"

"You're saying we should join up with them."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, what is it?"

Other Summer sighs then rubs her forehead" Summer I am your subconscious so you should know the answer to that one"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, what is it?"

Other Summer sighs then rubs her forehead" Summer I am your subconscious so you should know the answer to that one"

"Right. We'll need better training though. We'll ask Dinah if she has any ideas when they're all in better shape."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"Right, what is it?"

"Right. We'll need better training though. We'll ask Dinah if she has any ideas when they're all in better shape."

"I second that suggestion. That and ask Helena where she got the robot"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply