ZDEMNSRPGFORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZDEMNSRPGFORUMLog in

RPG Forum

Quantum: Ultra Girl

power_settings_newLogin to reply
4 posters

descriptionQuantum: Ultra Girl - Page 9 EmptyRe: Quantum: Ultra Girl

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Meanwhile...

We open to a scene in Kirby Park located just in the upper point of Exodus City, Flannery had just awaken then sits up from a park bench. She rubs the sleep from her eyes then sees she's in normal clothes instead of her Ultra Girl attire.

"Wha.."Flannery blinked a few times, she recognized the place.

"Hi sleepyhead"

She paused, stunned at the familiar voice calling her. She looked then sees a man putting a crate of fireworks down on the ground. The man seen before her is tall, with red hair, around the same color pattern as hers. He stands up then looked at Flannery" Was beginning to wonder if you're going to miss the sunset"

It's not an illusion by some sick villain, what she saw before her is the real deal. Real enough to cause tears to run down Flannery's cheeks"Daddy"

I love you I love you I love you

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Matthew's eyes slowly opened. He glanced around and sat up, rubbing his head. "What?" His voice was echoing and he had no idea where he was.
Quantum: Ultra Girl - Page 9 29utxj8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh God....emergency room! Get this kid to the emergency room now!" The doctor yelled as they wheeled Matthew to the emergency room as fast as they could.

"Flannery? Dinah? Hank? Guys?" He looked around the room. "ANYBODY?!" He ran his hands through his hair. This was weird. Weird and creepy. The last thing he remembered, New York was beating his face in and now he was here completely healed. Was he captured? And if so, why was in street clothes instead of his tattered costume or a prison uniform? Hell, why bother sparing him? Matthew saw a hallway that wasn't there a moment ago. He walked into it cautiously, figuring he wouldn't get any info just standing around here.
Matthew walked the hall. It was blank and white just as the room was. As he walked, he started to see something form in the walls. It went from simple lines in the walls to a box, to starting to show pictures and finally paintings. It took Matthew a few minutes to recognize the paintings were of him, first as an infant and chronicling his life as he grew up. Infant, small child, older child, early teens, high school, the stabbing, his healing, the superhero life, all the way up until the fight with New York. At the end he bumped into a door and it opened up automatically and Matthew fell into an empty field. "Ahhh, oh smooth." He dusted himself off and looked around, there was no sign of the doorway he fell through. Matthew looked up and saw a clear blue sky. "What the....what is going on?!" The strangest part was that his voice was still echoing.
"Need a hand?"
Matthew looked up to see a woman in black.
Quantum: Ultra Girl - Page 9 119ytr9
He hesitantly accepted her hand up. "Okay, who are you and where am I?"
"Ohhh Matthew, you know me very well."
"I...do?"
"Oh yes, I've had my eyes on you ever since your stabbing."
Matthew backed away. "H-how did you know about that? Who are you?"
"Matthew. I know everything. Because I am everywhere."
"That's...nice."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh God..."
"What is it doctor?"
"We can't pierce his skin. He's meta."
"Turn on the generators!" The nurse called out.
With the generators on, his powers were turned off. It was a feature that used in the Exodus City hospitals and several others in case a patient had invulnerable skin and they needed to operate. The ones in Exodus had been paid for by AureliCorp. "Alright, let's get to work on this kid!"

more_horiz
Actually I was going for that Professor D'Mico had pull in Exodus.

Still could we make it that the hospital isn't influenced by either of them? I think it would just be nice that the doctors operated on Stronghold because it's their job regardless of whose involved

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Actually I was going for that Professor D'Mico had pull in Exodus.

Still could we make it that the hospital isn't influenced by either of them? I think it would just be nice that the doctors operated on Stronghold because it's their job regardless of whose involved

I think that would be best. Razz

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Admin wrote:
Matthew's eyes slowly opened. He glanced around and sat up, rubbing his head. "What?" His voice was echoing and he had no idea where he was.
Quantum: Ultra Girl - Page 9 29utxj8
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh God....emergency room! Get this kid to the emergency room now!" The doctor yelled as they wheeled Matthew to the emergency room as fast as they could.

"Flannery? Dinah? Hank? Guys?" He looked around the room. "ANYBODY?!" He ran his hands through his hair. This was weird. Weird and creepy. The last thing he remembered, New York was beating his face in and now he was here completely healed. Was he captured? And if so, why was in street clothes instead of his tattered costume or a prison uniform? Hell, why bother sparing him? Matthew saw a hallway that wasn't there a moment ago. He walked into it cautiously, figuring he wouldn't get any info just standing around here.
Matthew walked the hall. It was blank and white just as the room was. As he walked, he started to see something form in the walls. It went from simple lines in the walls to a box, to starting to show pictures and finally paintings. It took Matthew a few minutes to recognize the paintings were of him, first as an infant and chronicling his life as he grew up. Infant, small child, older child, early teens, high school, the stabbing, his healing, the superhero life, all the way up until the fight with New York. At the end he bumped into a door and it opened up automatically and Matthew fell into an empty field. "Ahhh, oh smooth." He dusted himself off and looked around, there was no sign of the doorway he fell through. Matthew looked up and saw a clear blue sky. "What the....what is going on?!" The strangest part was that his voice was still echoing.
"Need a hand?"
Matthew looked up to see a woman in black.
Quantum: Ultra Girl - Page 9 119ytr9
He hesitantly accepted her hand up. "Okay, who are you and where am I?"
"Ohhh Matthew, you know me very well."
"I...do?"
"Oh yes, I've had my eyes on you ever since your stabbing."
Matthew backed away. "H-how did you know about that? Who are you?"
"Matthew. I know everything. Because I am everywhere."
"That's...nice."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Oh God..."
"What is it doctor?"
"We can't pierce his skin. He's meta."
"Turn on the generators!" The nurse called out.
With the generators on, his powers were turned off. It was a feature that used in the Exodus City hospitals and several others in case a patient had invulnerable skin and they needed to operate. "Alright, let's get to work on this kid!"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
After the agents have cleaned up the place Professor D'Mico called out" Once you've cleared the area return to your stationed area then gather your supplies. We're heading out"

"How is Helena?" Robin asked Professor D'Mico who responded" Ritter said she's fine but it's the city we must attend to"

Sophia hugged herself as she waited for Helena to pick her up. She could not fight these bad feelings she had.

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Meanwhile...

We open to a scene in Kirby Park located just in the upper point of Exodus City, Flannery had just awaken then sits up from a park bench. She rubs the sleep from her eyes then sees she's in normal clothes instead of her Ultra Girl attire.

"Wha.."Flannery blinked a few times, she recognized the place.

"Hi sleepyhead"

She paused, stunned at the familiar voice calling her. She looked then sees a man putting a crate of fireworks down on the ground. The man seen before her is tall, with red hair, around the same color pattern as hers. He stands up then looked at Flannery" Was beginning to wonder if you're going to miss the sunset"

It's not an illusion by some sick villain, what she saw before her is the real deal. Real enough to cause tears to run down Flannery's cheeks"Daddy"

Flannery ran up to him and hugged him, he was a little startled but he then smiled and hugged her in return" Growned up on me there Red" he looked up at the sky, there is still some day left as the sun hasn't completely sat. "Want a chat with your old man for a bit?"

Flannery lets him go and wipes the tears from her eyes" Yes" she nods" More than you know"

The two sat on the bench, looking up at the sky" This is one of my favorite moments. No matter what troubles someone have just looking at the view from above is a great way to clear the kind of troubles someone has. That and the sky forms a really nice color pattern"

Flannery smiled" That's what I like about it" she looked at the rockets, she remembers that once every 4th of July she and her father would come to the park and light the fireworks after the sun sets completely as their way to close off the day.

"I'm proud of how far you have come" He said then Flannery looked down" Hey" he lifted her chin up" A loss is a loss, all that matters is that you learn something from it"

"I just felt that I've let the ones I've protected down" Flannery said

"Your friends are still alive. Hurt but still alive, so is the person you've risked your life to protect" He said" I can assure you what they've went through won't destroy them but only motivate them even further. That's how obstacles are. There are obstacles that will discourage you and try to cause you to give up but once you've overcome that nothing will stop you"

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
After the agents have cleaned up the place Professor D'Mico called out" Once you've cleared the area return to your stationed area then gather your supplies. We're heading out"

"How is Helena?" Robin asked Professor D'Mico who responded" Ritter said she's fine but it's the city we must attend to"

Sophia hugged herself as she waited for Helena to pick her up. She could not fight these bad feelings she had.

The doorbell started to ring

At the hospital

Hank sits with his hands clasped together and his chin rested on them as he gazes, unaware of the events surrounding him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:

The doorbell started to ring

At the hospital

Hank sits with his hands clasped together and his chin rested on them as he gazes, unaware of the events surrounding him

Sophia ran up to the door and opened it.

more_horiz
Just remembered. If that lady is supposed to be Death then whatabout The Horsemen in the Dracula Arc as the Death I have in mind is a little different? Especially since Quantum's version of Death doesn't show till the Dracula Arc is in full swing

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t223-dracula-arc-ideas-and-planning-thread

Could you have it be an angel that's talking with Matt? Would be better as Death is a more neutral force in Quantum anyway

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Just remembered. If that lady is supposed to be Death then whatabout The Horsemen in the Dracula Arc as the Death I have in mind is a little different? Especially since Quantum's version of Death doesn't show till the Dracula Arc is in full swing

https://zdemnsrpgforum.rpg-board.net/t223-dracula-arc-ideas-and-planning-thread

Could you have it be an angel that's talking with Matt? Would be better as Death is a more neutral force in Quantum anyway

I wanted to leave that ambiguous. It is a dream/near-death experience after all.

more_horiz
Actually, better idea, let's have it be Gabriel. Wink

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ophelia looked up as Carmella arrived back at the Institute. "Carm! Wait, is that Artemis? What happened?"

"I'll explain later Ophelia. Help me take her to the medical room" Carmilla said

"Right. Guys we have a medical emergency!" Ophelia called to the others.

Hellin got a call from Sophia K.

Samael Aurelius looked out his office window with his arms crossed behind his back.
Amazonia rushed over ready to ask "what's wro-oh my, come on Oph hand her to me gently, we gotta get her to the infirmary" Amazonia said, holding up Artemis. "Talk while we walk Carmilla, who is this and why is she like this?" she'd ask as they headed past the living room area and into the hideout that they used for superheroics. The infirmary was in the far end of the underground facility known as Haven, and once they arrived, Amazonia made sure to set her down and address any and all wounds

Derrick and Mariah had caught up with Specs

"Wait, Amazonia do you know what you're doing?"

"My mother taught me medical procedures old and new, plus the doctor's facilities are Amazonian-made, some of them at least" she'd say as she worked

"well uh Wonder Doctor, go to work"

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Ophelia looked up as Carmella arrived back at the Institute. "Carm! Wait, is that Artemis? What happened?"

"I'll explain later Ophelia. Help me take her to the medical room" Carmilla said

Samael Aurelius looked out his office window with his arms crossed behind his back.
Amazonia rushed over ready to ask "what's wro-oh my, come on Oph hand her to me gently, we gotta get her to the infirmary" Amazonia said, holding up Artemis. "Talk while we walk Carmilla, who is this and why is she like this?" she'd ask as they headed past the living room area and into the hideout that they used for superheroics. The infirmary was in the far end of the underground facility known as Haven, and once they arrived, Amazonia made sure to set her down and address any and all wounds

"My mother taught me medical procedures old and new, plus the doctor's facilities are Amazonian-made, some of them at least" she'd say as she worked

"This is Artemis. A fellow hero acquaintance of mine" Carmilla responded" She got seriously wounded in battle by a group of Mercenaries that wanted to hurt her"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"This is Artemis. A fellow hero acquaintance of mine" Carmilla responded" She got seriously wounded in battle by a group of Mercenaries that wanted to hurt her"

So that's who she was talking to me about the other day. Whoever did this did some nasty work

"From the injuries she's definitely in bad shape. These guys are top flight professionals, as some of these wounds could've been fatal if you weren't here sooner. That and considering how close the marks were to potentially fatal spots, she has to be quite a fighter herself"

"how'd you recognize that?" Derrick asked Amazonia, who replied "Fighters recognize fighters, what can I say? Anyways Carmilla knowing how stealthy you are, it'd be right to guess no one followed you right? What about The Dude? IS he in danger or is he okay?

more_horiz
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

So that's who she was talking to me about the other day. Whoever did this did some nasty work

"From the injuries she's definitely in bad shape. These guys are top flight professionals, as some of these wounds could've been fatal if you weren't here sooner. That and considering how close the marks were to potentially fatal spots, she has to be quite a fighter herself"

"how'd you recognize that?" Derrick asked Amazonia, who replied "Fighters recognize fighters, what can I say? Anyways Carmilla knowing how stealthy you are, it'd be right to guess no one followed you right? What about The Dude? IS he in danger or is he okay?

"We..split up when we found Artemis. He wanted to find Ultra Girl and Stronghold" She looked down at Artemis then at Amazonia" Continue tending to her injuries till I return, I'm going to go find him"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

"We..split up when we found Artemis. He wanted to find Ultra Girl and Stronghold" She looked down at Artemis then at Amazonia" Continue tending to her injuries till I return, I'm going to go find him"

Ash and Rachelle ran in. "Oh man...."
Ophelia put a hand on Artemis's shoulder. "I'm coming with you. Me and Ferral have enhanced senses, we can help."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Ophelia put a hand on Artemis's shoulder. "I'm coming with you. Me and Ferral have enhanced senses, we can help."

Carmilla patted Ophelia's hand" I appreciate it but this is something I have to do personally. You can help me by making sure Artemis survives this"

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Carmilla patted Ophelia's hand" I appreciate it but this is something I have to do personally. You can help me by making sure Artemis survives this"

"You can count on us! Be careful out there."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Carmilla nods then speed off to look for Dude in Exodus

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

She found Dude sitting down and comforting civilians. He waved to Carmella. "I found them."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

She found Dude sitting down and comforting civilians. He waved to Carmella. "I found them."

"Where?" Carmilla asked approaching him

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

He excused himself from the civilians and lead her aside. "Ultra's sleeping at Armstead Mansion. Summer is keeping an eye on her. They fixed up her wounds. And Stronghold....I couldn't see him but he's in the emergency room."

more_horiz
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

He excused himself from the civilians and lead her aside. "Ultra's sleeping at Armstead Mansion. Summer is keeping an eye on her. They fixed up her wounds. And Stronghold....I couldn't see him but he's in the emergency room."

Carmilla nods" Least they're still alive. How are you holding up?"

OT: BTW posted a RP in the Thor thread Smile

more_horiz
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Legato wrote:
Froggy wrote:
Admin wrote:
Legato wrote:
Admin wrote:

Carmilla nods" Least they're still alive. How are you holding up?"

OT: BTW posted a RP in the Thor thread Smile

"Well, I'm a little ticked that the psycho's got away but, I'm fine. You?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply